Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Why does it take so long to find a picture of Maddie. They had to wait for 3 hours for the cops to arrive. They had enough time to search the whole area and showing her picture to anyone if they have seen her. At the very least I would expect them to have the picture ready to show...​
So true. They had plenty of time to print out some Missing posters of Maddie with several photos of her. They were right there in an office with equipment to do so! There was a copy machine to run off a bunch of copies so they could canvass the area handing them out. Okay, maybe they didn't believe it was serious yet? MOO, it did take some searching for a photo. Many parents have their happy-happy kids pics as their background on their phones, don't they?

Considering all released thus far publicly in this case, it is difficult IMO to believe that she (the mom) didn’t know what had happened to dear MS that morning / prior evening.

Seems also IMO the only remaining questions include whether she may have been involved or more? And when she knew. I keep wondering what evidence LE could attain or might already have to help with moving the case(s) forward. MOO

I still can't get over this grown man not having a job, sitting around vaping, playing with toys, and posting on message boards all day , and yet both his parents and JS supported this lifestyle. This man was already repulsive without even knowing what he was doing with all his free time.

Just one glaring point.

Jenn in the body cam video corrects SS and insists Maddie was in Black shorts.

IF MICHAEL MINA OF OCEAN COUNTY TOLD US MADDIE WAS ALREADY DEAD BY 8AM then why <modsnip> would Jenn know anything about what Maddie wore that morning? This is mission critical information being asked of her at a critical time. If I didn't see my kid in the morning, I don't care if he usually wears his khakis.... I'm not going to tell officers he was in khakis. I'll say he probably was in his khakis but I can't be sure. But then again, Jenn isn't the brightest crayon.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one glaring point.

IF MICHAEL MINA OF OCEAN COUNTY TOLD US MADDIE WAS ALREADY DEAD BY 8AM then why <modsnip> would Jenn know anything about what Maddie wore that morning? This is mission critical information being asked of her at a critical time. If I didn't see my kid in the morning, I don't care if he usually wears his khakis.... I'm not going to tell officers he was in khakis. I'll say he probably was in his khakis but I can't be sure. But then again, Jenn isn't the brightest crayon.....
I know, he has the balls to correct the weight, and she corrects the clothing,( and quite assertively) I dont know what was going on there.

Just one glaring point.
It just feels like there was some plan, how can she correct him ? didnt sound like she even got out of bed, was there a point to say Maddi was wearing something different than when she was found?
" and that's when we got the call" sounds like a snippet of a conversation, and he said it just like it was rehearsed.

Just one glaring point.

I contend JS might not have been home at all. Not exactly sure how/when/where Maddie showed "us" her presents but I smell SS (and it doesn't smell good) assuring JS he's seeing Maddie through her nighttime routine (blechhhhhh) and in the morning, a quick video from his personal archive of Maddie dressing, see she's still alive, nothing to worry about... a video perhaps with SHORTS... yet SS knows what she was wearing when he hid her body. I think SS messed up there.

It's possible JS lied completely, never saw Maddie dress that morning, not in person nor by video...

I just happen to think that a great deal of JS's were a lot about covering up or minimizing SS's solo presence -- guessing her family thought he was finally out of the picture and with good riddance.

I just have to wonder, why would she have such confidence in shorts?

If SS texted her even a photo of Maddie (think 1st day of school type photo) (which JS hadn't seen before), would she say "well SS sent me photo of her getting ready" or shorthand "I saw her (as) she was getting ready", especially if she didn't want to volunteer that she left Maddie home alone with SS....

If there was a text or video, LE has it now. Deleted on SS's end, maybe preserved in his Cloud, but certainly retained in hers.

JMO

I contend JS might not have been home at all. Not exactly sure how/when/where Maddie showed "us" her presents but I smell SS (and it doesn't smell good) assuring JS he's seeing Maddie through her nighttime routine (blechhhhhh) and in the morning, a quick video from his personal archive of Maddie dressing, see she's still alive, nothing to worry about... a video perhaps with SHORTS... yet SS knows what she was wearing when he hid her body. I think SS messed up there.

It's possible JS lied completely, never saw Maddie dress that morning, not in person nor by video...

I just happen to think that a great deal of JS's were a lot about covering up or minimizing SS's solo presence -- guessing her family thought he was finally out of the picture and with good riddance.

If SS texted her even a photo of Maddie (think 1st day of school type photo) (which JS hadn't seen before), would she say "well SS sent me photo of her getting ready" or shorthand "I saw her (as) she was getting ready", especially if she didn't want to volunteer that she left Maddie home alone with SS....

If there was a text or video, LE has it now. Deleted on SS's end, maybe preserved in his Cloud, but certainly retained in hers.

JMO
I also heard it wasnt warm enough for shorts, even SS said she wanted to walk, "she likes the cold walks in the morning" I'm in canada so my definition of cold is far from florida. People ski in shorts here when its below zero celsius.

JMO
If such a photo exists why wouldn’t jen show the last photo of Maddie before “being dropped off at school “
Why did she have to search for 5 mins for a pic then?

She was deceased by that time per LE. So who is it that got out of the vehicle, wearing different clothing than what she was found in?
Not sure who you are referring to? Who got out of the car?

You are right, all during SS’s drive to McDs and the school area Maddie was unalive, and SS lied to LE about all kinds of stuff that morning trying to cover up the real story. OMO.

JMO
Been also wondering similarly Megnut….. where was JS that evening? And with the recent revelation of a hotel or motel room key? Wonder if maybe it was for JS? Rather than SS? Maybe someone stayed there that evening since they couldn’t attend the supposed birthday party? Sort of a special accommodation for not being able to make the party? Or not to be disturbed if she needed a good night of sleep? (Remember IIRC JS has made some statements about sleeping arrangements in her residence I believe?) Or did they plan to spend the evening elsewhere?

I have long wondered the exact timing for when SS (supposedly) was requested by JS to plan to retrieve MS that morning for school. And when was that request made? And by whom? IIRC it has also never been entirely clear how MS got to that last birthday celebration and how she left there and where she went and when and with whom? It is so sad to view the pictures of MS celebrating that last birthday. :( MOO

Last edited:
The vape store.

Twice.

I'll keep asking, why would SS have reason to believe he was somewhere twice for which he offers the vape store as his presplain?

What else is in the general area?

I'll concede he may well have been in the desperate market for some self-medication that morning but we now know why he made up such nonsense about school-church-hoopties and clickers so what of the vape store? Dumpster, carwash, storage unit...

Moron did it all on CCTV.

JMO
Vape stores are notorious for opening later than the other stores.
I went to the vape store just after 9 a.m., thinking it would be open like the rest of the stores, but it wasn't.
Embarrassingly, I have done this several times over the last decade. Always a vape store.

So true. They had plenty of time to print out some Missing posters of Maddie with several photos of her. They were right there in an office with equipment to do so! There was a copy machine to run off a bunch of copies so they could canvass the area handing them out. Okay, maybe they didn't believe it was serious yet? MOO, it did take some searching for a photo. Many parents have their happy-happy kids pics as their background on their phones, don't they?

Yes they do! There are so many oddities and stuff that makes no sense. I really try to keep a open mind, but the stack of oddities is getting out of control at this point.
Jmo

I also heard it wasnt warm enough for shorts, even SS said she wanted to walk, "she likes the cold walks in the morning" I'm in canada so my definition of cold is far from florida. People ski in shorts here when its below zero celsius.
I happened to be vacationing in the area that week (day) she was reported missing. It was a perfectly comfortable shorts day. JMO. I am from central IL so to me, the weather felt hot and many people I saw that day were wearing shorts.

ETA IMO JS has no clue what Madi was wearing that morning, having lied about "seeing" her getting ready for school that morning. It is intersting that she made such a point of correcting SS about what her daughter was wearing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members