Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I contend JS might not have been home at all. Not exactly sure how/when/where Maddie showed "us" her presents but I smell SS (and it doesn't smell good) assuring JS he's seeing Maddie through her nighttime routine (blechhhhhh) and in the morning, a quick video from his personal archive of Maddie dressing, see she's still alive, nothing to worry about... a video perhaps with SHORTS... yet SS knows what she was wearing when he hid her body. I think SS messed up there.

It's possible JS lied completely, never saw Maddie dress that morning, not in person nor by video...

I just happen to think that a great deal of JS's were a lot about covering up or minimizing SS's solo presence -- guessing her family thought he was finally out of the picture and with good riddance.

I just have to wonder, why would she have such confidence in shorts?

If SS texted her even a photo of Maddie (think 1st day of school type photo) (which JS hadn't seen before), would she say "well SS sent me photo of her getting ready" or shorthand "I saw her (as) she was getting ready", especially if she didn't want to volunteer that she left Maddie home alone with SS....

If there was a text or video, LE has it now. Deleted on SS's end, maybe preserved in his Cloud, but certainly retained in hers.

JMO
Perhaps JS was experiencing “anxiety” and needed a good night sleep so she opted to spend the night at a hotel since SS was staying with her daughter?

NOTE: this is purely speculative on my part and based on statement JS made to Le that she would send MS to sleep in another room with SS when she (JS) was having anxiety and neeed a good night sleep and given info via a disclosure that LE have a hotel room key log and surveillance video).

Been also wondering similarly Megnut….. where was JS that evening? And with the recent revelation of a hotel or motel room key? Wonder if maybe it was for JS? Rather than SS? Maybe someone stayed there that evening since they couldn’t attend the supposed birthday party? Sort of a special accommodation for not being able to make the party? Or not to be disturbed if she needed a good night of sleep? (Remember IIRC JS has made some statements about sleeping arrangements in her residence I believe?) Or did they plan to spend the evening elsewhere?

I have long wondered the exact timing for when SS (supposedly) was requested by JS to plan to retrieve MS that morning for school. And when was that request made? And by whom? IIRC it has also never been entirely clear how MS got to that last birthday celebration and how she left there and where she went and when and with whom? It is so sad to view the pictures of MS celebrating that last birthday. :( MOO
I just said the same thing! Maybe JS stayed in the hotel - for the reasons we both noted.

Maybe she had to stay over for work training early the next morning even? But even if that was the case, why send Ms home to meet SS at all? Why not have her stay with gran?

I noted there didn’t seem to be a search warrant for the hotel room (yet)? So I guess they don’t think anything nefarious happened at a hotel involving MS? Or would they just not bother since the room could have the DNA of hundreds of past visitors?

I just said the same thing! Maybe JS stayed in the hotel - for the reasons we both noted.

Maybe she had to stay over for work training early the next morning even? But even if that was the case, why send Ms home to meet SS at all? Why not have her stay with gran?

I noted there didn’t seem to be a search warrant for the hotel room (yet)? So I guess they don’t think anything nefarious happened at a hotel involving MS? Or would they just not bother since the room could have the DNA of hundreds of past visitors?
I just really hope that SS didn't take Madeline to a hotel for her birthday. :(

MOO

Yes they do! There are so many oddities and stuff that makes no sense. I really try to keep a open mind, but the stack of oddities is getting out of control at this point.
Jmo
Right? We haven’t heard from any local businesses that JS was in frantically asking about her little girl or sounding the alarm at popular teen haunts. Funny that.

We haven’t even heard from any other parents that JS called their homes / cell phones or their kids to ask if they’d seen Madeline all day or had any idea where she may have gone. JS is very clear that she already contacted the friends of Ms. So who did JS consider to be friends in need of contact? Were they kids from her class / school? From extra curriculars? Were they friends of JS who have kids from outside school / extracurriculars?

I’m not going to be overly shocked if she called a single parent vs an entire class (she could have got the principal or teacher to if she didn’t have their numbers). Actually, the school may well have done this for her and we just don’t know yet. But if the school did it for her, did she ask them to?

I'm thinking since SS and JS had been in an "off period" of their on-again-off-again relationship the last 2.5 months, SS is the one who got the room after driving in from North Port. Maybe plans changed and she decided to let him stay at the family home/condo once he offered or accepted the request to drive Madeline to school?

I wonder if part of the unaccounted for timeliness is him driving back there (hotel) to retrieve his belongings before checkout time the next morning/later that morning? Wonder if Madeline (or her body) was with him at that time?

I'm thinking since SS and JS had been in an "off period" of their on-again-off-again relationship the last 2.5 months, SS is the one who got the room after driving in from North Port. Maybe plans changed and she decided to let him stay at the family home/condo once he offered or accepted the request to drive Madeline to school?

I wonder if part of the unaccounted for timeliness is him driving back there (hotel) to retrieve his belongings before checkout time the next morning/later that morning? Wonder if Madeline (or her body) was with him at that time?
I wondered where the car SS usually drove was at and why? He was in dad’s car driving a body around - when and how did he get this car? Could his dad have been at the hotel? Older man, too long a drive back or didn’t switch out his car with the one belonging to SS and instead lent it to him and just spent the night there?

Off topic; since Le got a warrant for the dad’s car, I assume they probably still have it, which may have left CS (the dad of SS) without a car. So what happens there? Does that crime scene detainment now become an insurance claim for CS so he can get another car to drive? Lmao. Or he just out of luck now? Lmao. The stories insurance adjusters must hear. lol.

This just struck me….. but in that opening image from that video…… (aside from the face of MS on the left)…… :( what I tend to see in the eyes and faces of both SS and JS at that instant is: ‘uh oh, the gig is up’?

The question remains were they both worried about the exact same things? Or did they differ and how? I am not a body language expert…… but that image IMO is haunting and telling. MOO

Attachments

• IMG_7027.png
    IMG_7027.png
    469.1 KB · Views: 17
Well, we know who in this scenario didn't have a paying job. So, if there was a room rented, the money came from somewhere else at some point.

MOO
Well, he claims that but…. The disclosure shows police got business records / transactions from a credit card and that they had found some transactions for SS in subscriptions or whatnot so I bet he was “working”. Just non traditional or non legal work.

This just struck me….. but in that opening image from that video…… (aside from the face of MS on the left)…… :( what I tend to see in the eyes and faces of both SS and JS at that instant is: ‘uh oh, the gig is up’?

The question remains were they both worried about the exact same things? Or did they differ and how? I am not a body language expert…… but that image IMO is haunting and telling. MOO
She is straight up smirking in that still opening scene.

Nothing to do with her expression, just randomly jumping in here back on her physicality, which we were discussing the other day. I hadn't actually watched the videos before. I just watched maybe ten or fifteen seconds of the one linked up thread.

That rocking from foot to foot? I do exactly that body stim. I'm multiply neurodivergent. And yes, it can signal something like anxiety in me, but it can also mean I'm engaged and focusing hard on what I'm trying to communicate, because I know if I don't focus hard, then I'm going to go off on tangents that aren't helpful or constructive.

MOO

LE got a search warrant to search those.
But did they have it the day the female LE asked to look at his phone during the 2/27 interview? I wouldn't think so because it was too soon but what do I know?

She asked for his phone ~21 min in:

LE – Are you…? Uhm, on your phone, do you have Google maps?

SS – I do but I wasn’t mapsing it.

LE – When you’re giving her rides, does she sit in the front or in the back?

SS – She sits in the front. *said VERY softly* She likes to sit in the front.

LE – Do you mind if I look at your maps real quick?

SS – Yeah, <unintelligible>

Then 41 min in:

LE – Can you unlock it for me one more time? (Samsung phone)

SS – Sure.

Sterns' public defender will likely try to get all the sex pics and videos thrown out as an illegal search. SS gave law enforcement permission to look at his phone, not the google drive or the cloud stuff.
I haven't read the docs closely (too vile, I usually don't when it's a child rapist) but my guess is, it was the content of his phone that lead to the affidavit for the search warrants of everything else. I suspect his PD will have very little to work with other than making sure his rights are protected.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members