Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS got himself a really good attorney.

He's gonna need one. I hope she can live with herself if she manages to get him off. JMO that he's guilty as heck.

2024 CF 001293
STERNS, STEPHAN MICHAEL
FIRST DEGREE MURDER (CAPITAL) (782.04 1a1)

PUBLIC DEFENDER'S DESIGNATION OF CAPITAL DEFENDERS AND CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE

View attachment 509321

Case Number:2024 CF 001293:

Although SS made application for a public defender /indigent status on 4/25/24, no attorney had populated in the docket yet. Pursuant to OP's quoted certification of compliance by Robert Wesley, SS now officially has two death penalty qualified PD's (Elizabeth Bourdon, Lead Counsel, and Alesha C. Smith) so I expect the docket to see more activity on behalf of the defense moving forward. JMO

I wondered where the car SS usually drove was at and why? He was in dad’s car driving a body around - when and how did he get this car? Could his dad have been at the hotel? Older man, too long a drive back or didn’t switch out his car with the one belonging to SS and instead lent it to him and just spent the night there?

Off topic; since Le got a warrant for the dad’s car, I assume they probably still have it, which may have left CS (the dad of SS) without a car. So what happens there? Does that crime scene detainment now become an insurance claim for CS so he can get another car to drive? Lmao. Or he just out of luck now? Lmao. The stories insurance adjusters must hear. lol.
I’d assume it’s something like “shouldn’t have loaned your car to your unhinged son.”

I don’t think the dad is at any actual fault at all he’s just probably out of luck with the car situation.

Nothing to do with her expression, just randomly jumping in here back on her physicality, which we were discussing the other day. I hadn't actually watched the videos before. I just watched maybe ten or fifteen seconds of the one linked up thread.

That rocking from foot to foot? I do exactly that body stim. I'm multiply neurodivergent. And yes, it can signal something like anxiety in me, but it can also mean I'm engaged and focusing hard on what I'm trying to communicate, because I know if I don't focus hard, then I'm going to go off on tangents that aren't helpful or constructive.

MOO
From the body of cam of Jen my take away was that I get no clear signs regarding guilt or non-guilt but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s autistic. I didn’t think she sounded angry or aggressive and also didn’t think she sounded overly calm. She sounded tense but focused to me ‍♀️

That's so true that she wanted to make herself appear like the "good mom". She sure confused everybody with the we, we, we's, and the rubbing on the pedophile though. JMO

Your post really causes pause at everything the two said. They thought their details would convince LE and the public that that's how it was, but so many of their details were flawed. If Madeline was so tired on the way to school that she was falling asleep, then why would she want to get out of the car and walk, not to mention it was so early. MOO, it's all lies and blank spaces. What really happened?

I didn't know the term hooptie until now, but :eek: I drive a hooptie. I don't care, I love my old car.
Ha! When my kids were in high school, they used that term constantly. My husband and I drove hoopties.

Case Number:2024 CF 001293:

Although SS made application for a public defender /indigent status on 4/25/24, no attorney had populated in the docket yet. Pursuant to OP's quoted certification of compliance by Robert Wesley, SS now officially has two death penalty qualified PD's (Elizabeth Bourdon, Lead Counsel, and Alesha C. Smith) so I expect the docket to see more activity on behalf of the defense moving forward. JMO
I'll try to keep an eye on the court site and keep up. <modsnip - off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
do you Belvie the mom knew what was going on with her daughter and her boyfriend?? its supper hard to watch all things coming out on yt. I feel like the mom was too busy into her job and total missed the signs. this whole case is very weird and there lot stuff we don't know cause the mom hasn't spoke in while maybe she really is in shock
I do believe she did know,and she knew she was deceased. She lied through her teeth to LE about seeing get dressed. Lied in news interview "We took her to school" didn't go inside the school when she 'went to pick her up',and she wasn't there. MOO

Where did he get the money?
Isn't this the public defender?- so... no money is being spent.
The parents of SS have not hired independent counsel. No tamagochi or Warhammer figurines have been pawned off for his defence. The good people of Florida are paying the tab for this guy's defence.

From the link above:

"I was an Assistant Public Defender for 9.5 years and left for 2 years for private practice. I have recently returned to the Public Defender's office in Orlando, Florida, representing those who cannot afford an attorney. All clients are appointed to me based upon the criminal division the case is assigned to, and the charge(s) the client faces."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member