Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
• The capital felony being committed while the defendant was engaged in the commission of -- or an attempt to commit -- aggravated child abuse

How is the prosecution going to prove this? Did SS have the murder video on his phone too?
Maybe it could be proved through any other injuries she got at the time which suggests he was abusing her? Can they even do that?

• The capital felony being committed while the defendant was engaged in the commission of -- or an attempt to commit -- aggravated child abuse

How is the prosecution going to prove this? Did SS have the murder video on his phone too?
There might be evidence on her body, to put it rather bluntly.

jmo

Maybe someone else was with him,who got dropped off at the church, dressed up to look like Maddie,then met back up with Stern's,and brought back to the apartment. MOO
I always speculated that he drove by, saw a girl there and either she was in a green hoodie or changed Maddy into a green hoodie, maybe thats why he went back to the condo? (since the school hoodies are green its not unlikely that someone was wearing one according to posts in thread 1)
I think he lucked out, maybe thats when he changed his plans? (vape store) and just used the other girl to sell his story, Can they show he dropped her off? she's seen in the front seat of his car @8:19, ENTERING the complex, and I cant remember if she was already wearing green hoodie? @Megnut you think it's possible?

Last edited:
Re. Death Penalty:

The decision is based off the following factors prosecutors intend to prove:

• The capital felony being committed while the defendant was engaged in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, aggravated child abuse.
  • The victim being particularly vulnerable because the defendant stood in a position of familial or custodial authority over the victim.
  • The capital felony was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel.
  • The defendant was previously convicted of another capital felony or a felony involving the use or threat of violence to the person. (The current sex charges against Sterns will serve as priors if he is convicted.)

6/10/24 - Sufficient Evidence for DP

I always speculated that he drove by, saw a girl there and either she was in a green hoodie or changed Maddy into a green hoodie, maybe thats why he went back to the condo? (since the school hoodies are green its not unlikely that someone was wearing one according to posts in thread 1)
I think he lucked out, maybe thats when he changed his plans? (vape store) and just used the other girl to sell his story @Megnut you think its possible?
I doubt SS was aware of the surveillance camera at the church parking lot. JMO

It seems like SS, the techie nerd that he is, was unaware of a LOT more surveillance cameras than just that one. I'm not even tech nerdy and even I'M aware my every movement is being watched whenever I leave my house.

I doubt it too, because he kept saying " I cant believe in this day and age there are no cameras) hoping someone would confirm that for him. I just think the girl in the parking lot is unrelated, or I would think that someone would have come fwd by now?
who knows, I think some things are so unbelievable they cant be true, someone earlier said what if it was jenn? at this point I don't doubt anything anymore.

He may have filmed it. Hence reseting his phone.

Choking may have been a feature of his abuse. This time she didn't revive. Hence blunt force trauma.

I don't endorse the death penalty (I have my reasons) but the DP was made for the likes of SS.

He'll be protected on death row, he'll be more protected from gen pop than MS was. In her own home. Where she should have been safest.

Maddie, we will eventually forget his sorry name. We won't forget yours.

JMO

I think he lucked out, maybe thats when he changed his plans? (vape store) and just used the other girl to sell his story, Can they show he dropped her off? she's seen in the front seat of his car @8:19, ENTERING the complex, and I cant remember if she was already wearing green hoodie? @Megnut you think it's possible?
I don't think he has the mental capacity for that level of planning or subterfuge.

I can't think of one redeeming quality

JMO

Despite the premeditated murder charge, I don't think he planned this well. I mean, this occurred in the early morning hours LE mentioned, yet he's changing a flat tire near the dump site in the afternoon after going here and there and back for a clicker etc....he seemed to be aimless and panicking from what we know.
Though I also realize we only know a small fraction of the timeline so I could be way off in my thinking too.

Despite the premeditated murder charge, I don't think he planned this well. I mean, this occurred in the early morning hours LE mentioned, yet he's changing a flat tire near the dump site in the afternoon after going here and there and back for a clicker etc....he seemed to be aimless and panicking from what we know.
Though I also realize we only know a small fraction of the timeline so I could be way off in my thinking too.
Yes, if it was pre-planned, he couldn't have planned worse.

I think however it was premeditated. While committing abuse, he chose not to stop, not to render aid, but instead murdered her. If there is evidence of strangulation, that is effortful and isn't fast. All kinds of time to STOP.

I suspect a cause/manner of death to parallel GabbyPetito's.

Strangulation and BFT both.

Monster.

JMO

Except that the only reason LE were thinking that might even possibly be MS on the video, was because the church video is very grainy and hard to make out who is in it and thus not a good source of identification. But SS would not have known this, so he couldn't have been relying on the poor quality to make them think it was MS in the video. I doubt if he even gave any thought at all to the video quality (if he even knew there was a camera!)

Now that we know they slept together, the "we" in "we woke up early", makes me gag.

Also, the night of her party, MS seemed to be able to go to bed on her own, without a bedmate, according to the story that JS and SS told.
do you Belvie the mom knew what was going on with her daughter and her boyfriend?? its supper hard to watch all things coming out on yt. I feel like the mom was too busy into her job and total missed the signs. this whole case is very weird and there lot stuff we don't know cause the mom hasn't spoke in while maybe she really is in shock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980