Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the police find CSAM on SS's phone (the reason for the emergency warrant), if SS did a factory reset already though?
I don't think we know the answer to that, though some wondered if he was dumb enough to have had the CSAM, along with all his other "normal" photos automatically backed up into a cloud storage such as Google photos. If you, for example, factory reset your phone or go buy an entirely new phone and sign into your google acct again, all of your photos are "restored" and accessible again on your new phone or recently factory reset current phone.

Very interesting. It's not hard to make out the redacted names. I think this give a question we've had an answer (at least for me) and that is about the hotel room. It sounds like it's a hotel room JS & SS were staying at when her home was under LE investigation and they needed to be elsewhere. I could be wrong about that but I'm that's what's making the most sense to me, and it wasn't SS doing something nefarious to Maddie, thank goodness! All JMO!

Sometimes it’s not about the $$$. Sometimes it is about upholding the rights of the accused. Maybe the cases are more interesting. Maybe it was too busy to do private practice - or maybe private practice doesn’t ensure good employee benefits if any at all? Could be many reasons.
Agreed. I know someone who has remained primarily a public attorney but does some private practice on the side. They have the skill and reputation to transition to PP full-time in theory. But they choose to primarily focus on public because they did not like the attitude of the average client. They said that since they tend to be wealthier, they tend to think they are too go for the law and treat you as a fixer more so than an attorney. Whereas they see less of that with the average public defender client.

48 hours after Maddie's disappearance..... Jenn and Stephan are staying at little motel near Epcot? Why? Was the condo cordoned off for evidence? We've never known either way. If this were a tragic situation why can't she stay with Grandma Zambrano? Or her sister?

2/28/24 3:02pm
TownePlace suite at Flamingo Crossings to her own house is... 30 minutes away.
She went missing 2/26, Monday.

Weird vibes all around.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_110017_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_110017_Maps.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240611_105631_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_105631_Maps.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 11
The fact he deleted the phone to factory have have with all the rest of his nonsense and lies been enough for a probable cause warrant?
probably where a missing child is concerned. you would think so? Seems like so much these days comes down to what will hold up in court, so depends on the judge granting it I guess. Look at all the hoopla over the search warrant of RA's home in the Delphi case

From what I've always understood, it's not a defense attorney's job to get their client out of the charges, it's their job to ensure their client gets a fair trial.
And that the rights of the accused are upheld to the standard of the laws. If police missed a legal step or did something out of order, it’s the defence lawyer’s job to figure out what they did wrong (if anything) and advise the court.

I am most disturbed by JS repeatedly referring to her daughter in past tense right after she was missing

ETA early on in their TV interview SS did the same
Reading that had just made me so angry for Ms again!! JS knew. It doesn’t appear based on this that they had asked her to identify her baby being SA’d in a photo by SS yet. Did they ask if she thought he may have hurt her yet? If not, why did she jump ahead to saying she didn’t think anything inappropriate could happen? Why is she out there trying to pre-splain if no one yet asked about if he had hurt her / or could have? Did they even ask if it was appropriate for MS to share bed at all / alone with SS yet? Doesn’t seem so. She already knew.

Reading that had just made me so angry for Ms again!! JS knew. It doesn’t appear based on this that they had asked her to identify her baby being SA’d in a photo by SS yet. Did they ask if she thought he may have hurt her yet? If not, why did she jump ahead to saying she didn’t think anything inappropriate could happen? Why is she out there trying to pre-splain if no one yet asked about if he had hurt her / or could have? Did they even ask if it was appropriate for MS to share bed at all / alone with SS yet? Doesn’t seem so. She already knew.
If the officer who was conversing with JS while taking her to a hotel on the 29th (48 hours after MS was reported missing and 24 before MS was found) that means JS and SS were staying TOGETHER at the hotel while the JS home was being investigated. I don't know if that means JS did not yet know about the images found on SS phone or not. A missing child's home typically does not become a crime scene until or unless LE believe some evidence of a crime happened in that home. MS had been reported as last seen by SS near school. That doesn't make the home a potential crime scene, except LE already were onto SS. The question I have is how did they explain the need for JS and SS to vacate the home so they could investigate it?

Either at the time of the ride to hotel/interview JS knew about the allegations of CSAM on SS phone and was staying in a hotel with that man WHILE knowing. Or LE hadn't yet approached her about the images and yet somehow managed to clear both JS and SS from the property and investiate a potential crime scene in JS home?

Either way, what is she DOING laying up in a hotel room with SS and talking about her daughter in the past tense and presplaining sleeping arrangements on the 29th when her daughter's body wasn't found til the 1st of March??

I can't make this make sense in a way that JS is some clueless trusting mom. I simply cannot.

Last edited:
48 hours after Maddie's disappearance..... Jenn and Stephan are staying at little motel near Epcot? Why? Was the condo cordoned off for evidence? We've never known either way. If this were a tragic situation why can't she stay with Grandma Zambrano? Or her sister?

2/28/24 3:02pm
TownePlace suite at Flamingo Crossings to her own house is... 30 minutes away.
She went missing 2/26, Monday.

Weird vibes all around.
Why stay with SS at all? When she gave the media webcam interview, was she not inside her own home? If not, exactly when did they go to the hotel and why? Who paid for it? Why that location vs any other or vans family member’s home?

This doesn’t prove to me that the police have records from the hotel because they stayed there - do we have the date from the police disclosure? Was it from Feb 28? I can’t recall and can’t find it off hand.

If they were staying at a hotel - why did police offer JS a drive to the station? Where was SS? Did they drive him separately??

Gray going over the new docs:

some interesting points so far:

-Jenn brought maddis phone with her to the school
-SS drove around in the middle of the night ( In Jenns car) sounds like it was the night she disappeared 26th into the 27th, (3:27-4:23 am ) or the night before the audio police interview when he said he was so tranquilized " it was the only way he could get to sleep"
-police question him on how long he was at the vape shop and the time it took to get back home ( an hour+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee