Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any of the docs mention what tracking movements happened when he had JS's car on that first early morning run?

He went out that night at 3:30 a.m. (Tuesday, I think it was?). Because he was so initially pressed for time due to the unexpected flat, it could be that he was concerned that her remains weren't as hidden as he'd like, so he used JS's car to drive back out and do more movement/cover-up at that location, that first nighttime run. If he stepped in evidence while doing that, I could see him scraping off his shoe(s) on the wheel well before getting into the car when done. It's one scenario that could possibly fit, though we won't know for sure 'til we know for sure, I realize.

Does not explain the second night, however -- and who wouldn't expect to be under surveillance by then?! This guy, I swear...
during the audio interview, LE identifies the date is February 27 2024 the time is 1916 hours:
he was asked if 'they' went anywhere last nite (which would be the 26th). you will have to ask H E R if we went anywhere... he said he couldnt remember, he was so zonked out on ativan...

The tipster that gave Le the tip about a tire change in the immediate vicinity (across the road) from the body location has the initials T.C. He saw the guy in the afternoon and went and found Le and gave them the tip on March 1 as they were looking for the body. He placed JS at the site in the afternoon whereas the caller in this tip says they saw him between 9-10am.

BBMFF.

I think you mean SS, not JS, unless there is some alarming new information we haven’t seen yet.

Sure.

This details a man who advised police of seeing SS change a tire in the afternoon whereas the post up thread with the screenshot details a tire change assisted by a red headed male. I believe there were two diff tips about a tire change.

ETA: page 36 of the doc dump taken from the link admin shared also tells of the tire tip that led Le to find the body. The body was not found at a Circle K where the couple reported seeing him change a flat with the red head assisting.
The link does not mention the vacationers who saw him going in JS's car, which is what was asked to be linked.
Where did you see that? Is it in the 800+ doc?

Could you please provide a link to a MSM article with these facts?
Thank you
Hello @Tricia,
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE Incident Report, *Supplemental Report*, page 61, Feb 28th 2024, has statement from Detective & two neighbours (husband & wife) - they've spent their winters and springs at the complex for the past eighteen years - and their observations:

2024-06-18_153044.png

Perhaps this is the source - altho the interview date is: Feb 28th 2024 - not Feb 29th 2024, - Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9 - @photographer4 - please correct me if I'm wrong☺

MOO

BBMFF.

I think you mean SS, not JS, unless there is some alarming new information we haven’t seen yet.
Sorry! Hard to type on tiny phone! Was supposed to be SS not JS! Thanks to all who pointed out! I couldn’t go back to edit. : (

When exactly did JS see MS on Sunday night? JS wasn't home when MS arrived.

I certainly don't want to trust SS"s story about MS showering. Poor child had no privacy... how long was SS alone with MS before JS arrived? Was it SS"s story and his alone that MS showered and went straight to be, no phone, no laptop? Is that what he told JS?

He was regularly violating this poor child, awake and "asleep".

The roommates arrived about the same time... were they at the party? Were they the ride home?

Did MS scratch SS? If so, was it before or after 11pm? Did he assault her twice that night?

JS..the truth???? always ducking the question by not giving a straight answer: as in her interview narrative:

"The reason Stephan moved out of the home is because he was offered a job by his father; however, the job fell through, and he is trying to move back. Typically when Stephan visits he will stay for a few days; however this time, he planned to stay for a week. Stephan either arrived on Saturday, February 24, or the morning of Sunday, February 25; however, does not remember when."

JS doesnt know what day he arrived?????? OFGS
and SS in his interview had to think about the day HE arrived. he finally settled on sunday evening, only after first stating he just got here this weekend. and then was asked what day....pausssssssse..... oh yeah it was after her birthday party on sunday..... as if he didnt know. :rolleyes:

That's definitely an iPhone, the case has a MagSafe ring which is an iPhone feature.

Actually...

That first screenshot shows the IMEI number of the phone.
View attachment 511204
It's a gray iPhone 13 Pro which looks exactly the phone JS is holding. I used imeicheck.com and have redacted the IMEI.
I must be blind, not only is it an iPhone, its the same one I have, I didnt recognize it, It must be because the picture was too dark ;)

I personally found this so odd. I mean maybe that is all they could afford, a shared room, in someone else's home but a teen boy needs privacy, particularly from his mother IMO.
I think even less of Jenn Soto, if that is possible, knowing another teenager was living there, without adequate housing.

There were plenty of rooms. I understand having roommates in the economic climate we are in, certainly. But this was a condo owned at least originally by her father, right? So she had a safe place to live with Maddie, is what we have heard otherwise.

It seems to me these roommates were subsidizing SS and some other nonsense, possibly.

Why not make sure each of the teens had their own room? Especially if the roommates were family/family friends. I don't care if some of you hate me for saying this. JS isn't a good mother. She sucks as a person too. Selfish, and probably worse. Both of the teens should have had their own room and come before SS having a toys and perversions room.

Horrible.

I think even less of Jenn Soto, if that is possible, knowing another teenager was living there, without adequate housing.

There were plenty of rooms. I understand having roommates in the economic climate we are in, certainly. But this was a condo owned at least originally by her father, right? So she had a safe place to live with Maddie, is what we have heard otherwise.

It seems to me these roommates were subsidizing SS and some other nonsense, possibly.

Why not make sure each of the teens had their own room? Especially if the roommates were family/family friends. I don't care if some of you hate me for saying this. JS isn't a good mother. She sucks as a person too. Selfish, and probably worse. Both of the teens should have had their own room and come before SS having a toys and perversions room.

Horrible.
I agree. I am still reading but there is just so much and I just can’t wrap my head around it.

• Maddie doesn’t have her own room
  • The 15 years old doesn’t get his own room
  • SS lives for free in the guest room even during years he is not even dating JS
  • Maddie doesn’t have an inhaler ready for her at school even though it causes her to struggle during PE
  • She criticized Maddie about her grades but doesn’t even show up for Parent-Teacher night
  • She accuses Maddie of being lazy knowing that it is likely not true and that Maddie struggles emotionally
  • Maddie says her mom is mean to her as a way to express her love
  • Maddie threatened to kick Maddie out at 13 and 18 but she has a grown freeloader living in the same home as her
  • Did Maddie see a regular doctor? At 11 who did her laundry? She was raped and likely showing signs that she was in pain - limping, bleeding, unable to sit, personality, crying and behavioral changes, nightmares, distancing
  • The sleeping arrangement she allows with SS and Maddie is inappropriate and problematic. Kicking Maddie out of the bed with SS when SS is JS’ boyfriend. She invited him into their home and she chose him so she should choose him to help her with anxiety? Why should Maddie leave? And it is a King sized bed. Just have SS leave
  • She refers to Maddie in the past tense 2 days after being reported missing, that is never a good sign
  • She doesn’t recognize SS car in the footage supposedly
  • The mere existence of the tripod in SS’ bedroom that she doesn’t question, even when they are not dating
  • Why couldn’t Maddie stay with her grandparents if JS needed help so bad? Why choose SS, the person your family doesn’t even trust?
  • SS gun just placed in the backseat pocket, how could you be sure your daughter would be safe?
  • What drug was he giving Maddie? Bc it seemed to be knocking her out? Did her doctors know or say that was okay?
  • Maddie’s makeshift bedroom is in the living room and he still has the nerve to sit and take up space there
  • He eats the food and he doesn’t pay for it
  • He could have gone to live with his parents for free while your daughter gets her own space and privacy but you still chose him first

Last edited:
<modsnip - opinion stated as fact> Have any family members stepped forward and given their opinions on the situation? It’s so disgusting how badly Maddie was failed. :(
IIRC her maternal grandmother gave an interview on Telemundo and her father and stepmother, Tyler and Tatiana Wallace, gave a few interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall something about Maddie having a YouTube channel where she didn’t show her face, but was planning to when she had (x) number of subscribers?? Was that in an interview with one of her friends? I can’t find a source. Anyway I was thinking last night, maybe (hopefully) *thats* what the tripod in the living room is all about?

SS was committing his vile acts for a really long, long time. I cannot imagine he’d be so brazen as to record anything right in the living room with all these other people living there. He’s truly horrible and, as someone else said, has “the IQ of a grape.” But I also think he wouldn’t have gotten away with it for as long as he did if he was doing dumb stuff like recording sexual assaults right out there in the living room. Of course that tripod could easily have been moved around… :(

Last edited:
This is the first I've heard of MS having a YouTube channel. I kinda think, if that were true, someone would've dug it up by now. Unless we didn't hear the statement from the friend about it until very recently. Could she have just told the friend she wanted to have a channel someday and would do a "face reveal" (as they're called) once she hit a certain subscriber goal?

But if she did have a YouTube channel then it would surely be evidenced on the devices and might be discussed at some point in a document. MOO.

<modsnip - opinion stated as fact> Have any family members stepped forward and given their opinions on the situation? It’s so disgusting how badly Maddie was failed.:(
here is the grandmom's LE interview from the doc dump: redacted but you can figure out the names. as an aside, there are many many pages redacted. which makes it difficult at times to follow and piece some things together because entire pages are blacked out.

of note: the interview is so short.
- grandmom says SS (referred to him as an EX) has dropped off Madeline in the past, and then mentions URBANA, an apt complex.
- says Madeline has walked to her place in the past
- says she doesnt like SS, but has no concerns about him and the other blank could be JS?

02/27/24 at 1312 hours
identified herself as ________’s maternal grandmother. The last time she saw _____was the night of February 25, at her home located at ______where ______ ’s birthday party was held. It is not uncommon for to sometimes walk from _____to _______’s office located at __________.

On February 26, _____ called and asked if ______walked to her office because she was not currently at school. ______stated was taken to school by Stephan, whom she knows as _____’s ex-boyfriend. believes _______and Stephan broke up in December when he moved out of the home. Stephan possibly came to the home for ________’s birthday. Stephan has taken to school in the past and stated he dropped her off at a nearby apartment complex named Urbana. has never run away from home in the past.

Approximately one year ago, there was an incident where ______was upset due to having an argument with her mother and she called ______ . At that time, ________explained she was walking around the neighborhood due to being angry; however, she soon went back home after being told to do so by_________ . _______Though ______did not have any articulable concerns for Stephan or _________, she stated that she does not like Stephan.

I recall something about Maddie having a YouTube channel where she didn’t show her face, but was planning to when she had (x) number of subscribers?? Was that in an interview with one of her friends? I can’t find a source. Anyway I was thinking last night, maybe (hopefully) *thats* what the tripod in the living room is all about?

SS was committing his vile acts for a really long, long time. I cannot imagine he’d be so brazen as to record anything right in the living room with all these other people living there. He’s truly horrible and, as someone else said, has “the IQ of a grape.” But I also think he wouldn’t have gotten away with it for as long as he did if he was doing dumb stuff like recording sexual assaults right out there in the living room. Of course that tripod could easily have been moved around… :(
regarding the items obtained during the search warrant that were depicted in the abuse pictures, I believe they show the location of the items, sorry I need to look again in the docs, but it was bedding and clothing etc. possibly items were seized as well in that makeshift bedroom space which makes me gag about JS every time its mentioned. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member