Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. This is the bell schedule for Maddie's school:
Last bell at 4:04pm.
Her mom, "around 4:30", would be having to navigate car riders, plus the buses, plus the kids that walk home, in order to get into the parking lot and entrance to the school. Plus the faculty who are leaving to go home. It's super busy. I asked hubby (he's a teacher, but we're in GA) about visitors/parents coming into school buildings. Here, they have to be buzzed in. There is a camera at the door that you show your ID to, and then someone verifies you and buzzes you into the building.
Also, he said that, more than likely, front office folks were already packed up and leaving/left for the day.
Just something to ponder IMO.
Thank you, @Leilei. Curious if the school called Madeline's mother in the a.m. on Monday morning advising her (mother) that Madeline wasn't at school.

When kids are pre-teens and teens, there are times that make for tough parenting. If SS was also acting in a "parenting" role, maybe he presented himself as better able to deal with Madeline, giving himself more access & creating more distance between the mom and child. And sometimes when a child is being SAed by a parent or caretaker, they blame the innocent parent/adult for not intervening and stopping it, driving the child (ironically and unfortunately) closer to the abuser. This post is entirely speculation and opinion -- I am just trying to think of reasons to explain some of the unclear info we have seen and heard so far. MOO.

Oh yeah something else that bothers me…why did mom say she didn’t find anything on her daughter’s laptop or phone that would indicate where she would have gone, but when police went thru the devices they notated the “living in the woods” text right away?
How did she look from the laptop when it was disposed of by SS in the dumpster at around 7.45

Several pages back there was some speculation on abortion. * hypothetically only* If this were the case -even with it being legal- I believe a parent or court-appointed guardian would have to accompany a 13 year old. IMO with a child that young, the medical providers would have questions that he wouldn’t want her answering. IMO

What kind of work did SS do after he quit the real estate business?
Not known yet...On his FB profile, he claimed to be a Disney cast member since 2022. However, Disney has denied that.

He also listed "Smart Built Homes" on his FB, and "Home Clicks Realty" on LinkedIn, which both are owned by his father. So perhaps these are where he was actually working, but maybe not in a traditional "realtor" position that would require him to hold an active license.

What kind of work did SS do after he quit the real estate business?
I read somewhere he was a property manager at sometime in the recent past. Super scary thought that he would have access to peoples homes when they weren’t there. His Father has a lot of different businesses related to real estate and marketing. Seems like he worked for him mostly.

This guy is 37, never been married. No kids of his own. We would be foolish to think this is the first time he’s ever sexually abused a child. It’s just the first time he got caught. And I do believe there is a good chance Maddie was pregnant.

Oh I agree that the statistics are horrific and speaks solely to the existence of many garbage humans who prey upon vulnerable women. But there absolutely has been blame in this forum, hence the post.
Agree. As a single mother I can attest to being judged because I’m not dating anyone. I have single mother friends who are judged because they date “too much”.
We live in a society where people judge and talk no matter what.
I have single mother friends who are in seemingly great relationships and they state they are happy and I’m happy for them.
Just personally I’m so jaded with the world right now - that’s why I choose to be alone.

Last edited:
Agree. As a single mother I can attest to being judged because I’m not dating anyone. I have single mother friends who are judged because they date “too much”.
We live in a society where people judge and talk no matter what.
I have single mother friends who are in seemingly great relationships and they state they are happy and I’m happy for them.
Just personally I’m so jaded with the world right now is why I choose to be alone.
Women, especially mothers are often judged no matter what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member