FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I thought the phone number for Westboro Baptist Church was a nice touch.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, it was. Let's pretend I shared it just to be funny. :)

Does confessing I was two drinks in make it better or worse?

Damn. I feel stupid because I'm usually one to double-check everything! :doh:

Sorry.

48723036.jpg

Not to fret... it happens to the best of us (& you are included in that group!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok My only answer to this is to post this and flag it. If we all were on a different thread, would Snopes ,com be a valid source?

They would know better than us

So mods is Snopes BS or should we belive what they said??

Ok My only answer to this is to post this and flag it. If we all were on a different thread, would Snopes ,com be a valid source?

I've both seen it used and used it before. I assume it's a valid source and people can make up their own minds after checking it out.

Not a mod! Not 100% certain!

Not to fret... it happens to the best of us (& you are included in that group!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue do not sweat this my dear. I am trying not to! But in truth how do any of us know anything that is real any longer --that is the truthfully scary part of any of news/internet

for some reason I want the mods to tell us if if it was another thread , would it be Snopes is not MSM!! I have no clue

Smarter people is that site a real source ??

Blue do not sweat this my dear. I am trying not to! But in truth how do any of us know anything that is real any longer --that is the truthfully scary part of any of news/internet

for some reason I want the mods to tell us if if it was another thread , would it be Snopes is not MSM!! I have no clue

Smarter people is that site a real source ??
I don't know if it's a WS allowed source, but snopes is supposed to be quite accurate.

I've both seen it used and used it before. I assume it's a valid source and people can make up their own minds after checking it out. Not a mod! Not 100% certain!
As you know my dear this was a very personal thing to me. Is that site real??The fake name of the name really confuses me - that is just dumb stuff! imoI looked around a bit this Am and realized I amtoo confused all I can say (without a real good slueth!) is that guy did not come up - BUT I did not go long- truthfully Blue coming across that article broke my heart- this is so not a terrorist Too sick to be one !!

Yeah, it was. Let's pretend I shared it just to be funny. :)Does confessing I was two drinks in make it better or worse?
FUNNY last night (may still!) wanted to dial it -- but then it was like this is a true crime forum - am I emotionally well enough to start getting stalked! My answer was leave it alone !!!But it sounded stupid, like what I am gonna call and say I had sex with him?

Even people who did - why would they want to call in and say.........By any standard that is obserd- can any of us think of any reason why we would want to call some number and tell anyone where our gentilia had been??

Its noones business! funny

There in and of itself would not be bad, you guys have to trust me here - he was good looking in some pictures, but overall, live, he would be attractive .

The BP video gave me the creeps but most of the stills - he was nice and manly -- his eyes were stunning, and that is what they guy in the parking lot said that night - that he only remembered him on Grindr from his eyes

His eyes were stunning moo

Actually, once you realize, the article is a stitch!

From the link...

Thanks to ABC News President & CEO, Dr. Paul Horner for making ABC News the greatest website in the universe. We need writers! Contact us! Looking to advertise? Contact us! All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names, images and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. Do you have a complaint? We love to hear them! You can call our complaint department directly at (785) 273-0325.

Sorry, CARIIS, it's a hoax. The FBI hotline at the bottom of the article is actually the number for Westboro Baptist Church. http://www.whitepages.com/business/westboro-baptist-church-topeka-ksSome other interesting "articles" from that "abc news" website...http://abcnews.com.co/obama-executive-order-bans-pledge-of-allegiance-in-schools/http://abcnews.com.co/marijuana-in-colorado-turning-users-gay/#comment-5767http://abcnews.com.co/utah-makes-*advertiser censored*-illegal/Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OH MY GOD- that is really not funny at all and I am not religoues at all that is just gross

IMO can you imagine some priests/ minister or whatever it would be pushing his Vm and some guys is on there going into detail about how he XXXXXXXXXXXXX the hell out of the biggest mass shooter in history

I've both seen it used and used it before. I assume it's a valid source and people can make up their own minds after checking it out.

Not a mod! Not 100% certain!

Time will tell whether it's a hoax, or a leak, somehow, but click bait on the topic is tough to avoid.

Lol, I thought the phone number for Westboro Baptist Church was a nice touch. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I want a true confession here - did you dial how do you know this ? Is there something you would like to share with us I am kidding I promiese

OH MY GOD- that is really not funny at all and I am not religoues at all that is just gross

IMO can you imagine some priests/ minister or whatever it would be pushing his Vm and some guys is on there going into detail about how he XXXXXXXXXXXXX the hell out of the biggest mass shooter in history

Ummm... you do know about the Westboro Baptist Church, right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is a Baptist church which is known for its hate speech, especially against LGBT people (homophobia), Catholics (anti-Catholicism), Orthodox Christians (anti-Orthodoxy), Muslims (Islamophobia), Jews (anti-Judaism/religious antisemitism), American soldiers and politicians.[3][4] The church is widely known as a hate group[5] and is monitored as such by the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center.

I want a true confession here - did you dial how do you know this ? Is there something you would like to share with us I am kidding I promiese
Lol, just Google! I swear!

I am pretty surprised Westboro has their phone number public.

ETA. Disgusting people.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/86013966/

A representative for the fundamentalist Westboro Baptist Church told USA TODAY that its members plan to picket Saturday outside the funeral for two of the victims of last Sunday's shooting massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando.

As you know my dear this was a very personal thing to me. Is that site real??The fake name of the name really confuses me - that is just dumb stuff! imoI looked around a bit this Am and realized I amtoo confused all I can say (without a real good slueth!) is that guy did not come up - BUT I did not go long- truthfully Blue coming across that article broke my heart- this is so not a terrorist Too sick to be one !!

Snopes? It's real.

Snopes.com was created by Barbara and David Mikkelson, a California couple who met in the alt.folklore.urban newsgroup.[5] The site is organized by topic and includes a message board where stories and pictures of questionable veracity may be posted. The Mikkelsons founded the San Fernando Valley Folklore Society and were credited as the owners of that site until 2005

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snopes.com

I'm old enough to remember alt.folklore.urban and I read it because I read all of Jan Brunvand's books.

http://www.janbrunvand.com/about.html

From factcheck.org:

Q: Is Snopes.com run by “very Democratic” proprietors? Did they lie to discredit a State Farm insurance agent who attacked Obama?
A: A chain e-mail that “exposed” Snopes contains falsehoods. And in fact, the site is run by someone who has no political party affiliation and his non-voting Canadian wife. A State Farm spokeswoman confirms what they reported about the Obama-baiting agent.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/

My dear it is fine- it is not like we are like little hacksters where we know how to fake ABC logosit just not a skill set we are working on!!

This is good ! for all of us, but I still have to say I find the psudumim cr(p really fuc8ed me up That nonsense is just as crocked up as the other angle It is so strange to me I want a mod to come in and say that is a source we support OR dont post from that joint again ! I do not want a T/O TY!!

Deep in my heart I would rather the latter ugh this is bothersome to me , but I feel validated that many of you are in the same boaton anything we all do together , at the end of the day - we are looking for a reason- even if we cant get it - a reason that in some way resonates, each different possibly - we want a reason - or in our minds (individually) how to put something in order, something how awful, but something... someway...........somehow.........put some order in place???

Yes Snopes.com is a valid viable source. You can use Snopes.com to back up your opinions if you want .

Thanks for checking,

Tricia

Yes Snopes.com is a valid viable source. You can use Snopes.com to back up your opinions if you want . Thanks for checking,Tricia
TY Tric that makes this all worse !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member