FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
August 23, 2016

Father of Austin Harrouff says his son's organs are failing from chemical poisoning

Dr. Wade Harrouff says Austin Harrouff's liver and lungs are failing possibly from chemical poisoning.

The poisoning is believed to be from whatever Austin Harrouff drank in the garage of John and Michelle Stevens. That is where Sheriff William Snyder says Harrouff violently beat the innocent couple to death, “bear-hugged and bit” John Stevens and also stabbed neighbor Jeff Fisher.

It is uncertain if the 19-year-old will survive his internal injuries he has sustained.

Today, the Sheriff told reporters the head nurse could not give an idea of when his condition would improve when asked,

Dr. Harrouff says his son is in restraints in the hospital bed and only wakes momentarily and goes into convulsions.

His mother was allowed to visit him for the first time today since he killed the Stevens.

http://cbs12.com/news/local/father-...ns-organs-are-failing-from-chemical-poisoning

---------------------------------

PROVIDED BY THE LINK POSTED EARLIER

In reading the article further, it appears the mother and father are giving conflicting reports about AH.

Either way, he took the two innocent lives and will have to deal with the circumstances.

Apparently, he didn't show signs of mental health issues with his colleagues, they praised him in a previous article.

jmo 🐮

BUMPING UP MY POST

Basically, from what we already know is in this article, until the toxicology report is completed

When somebody rides in an ambulance, there is always one, and usually two who are with the pt all the time. Cleansing agents would be stored in a cabinet or cubby hole and pt would have no access.

Where does it state he is needing organs donated to him?

In my thoughts he doesn't deserve any, there are more decent people on tons of waiting lists

Let him get his off some dead animal, no wait, that's too good as well.

jmo 🐮

His father said his organs are failing. If organs such as liver fail the only way to survive is a transplant.

What just hit me -- it is an affluent setting -- there would be tons of video of his walk I would think

His father said his organs are failing. If organs such as liver fail the only way to survive is a transplant.

I really hope no one gets bumped off a wait list to give him a liver. Sorry. :(

I go back and forth that he is batshit insane from taking steroids for years possibly since a pre-teen, maybe dipping into dad's pain killer stash (if he has some).
Then I think it's quite possible he is suffering from schizophrenia and no one ever noticed until it was way too late.

I don't think they're necessarily mutually exclusive. I think for instance he may have had a steroid withdrawal (roid rage)/shroom mega-trip that could have been exacerbated by whatever latent mental issues he had. I don't think he would have done this without drugs being a factor in some way. If he does come out of it in any meaningful way, I do think he'd face criminal charges that he'd be unlikely to beat (but could lessen the sentence) because his voluntary drug use of whatever substance(s) would be the proximate cause.

But I have not read in any MSM link(s) where his father is asking for organ donations.

If, you could do you mind to link the article because I missed him asking

Thanks ~

jmo 🐮

I would imagine he started throwing up after he got to the ER, and the staff recognized that with his strange noises and actions, then the nausea was consistent with a poison and/or caustic ingestion. I also wonder why it would take so long for a tox screen. I would think a blood and urine sample could be sent to an independent lab and get results much sooner

They already got test results for common drugs (which he didn't have in his system). Now FBI is looking for rare drugs.

It's quite possible it's steroid abuse combined with other street drugs and early onset of schizophrenia. Then another side thinks it's all an act he is a psychopath who took drugs.

His friend used the word obedient which I find worth noting. I don't think he exhibited typical rule breaker anti social behavior in his past. Usually, it's easy to use the words "pure evil" to describe killers, whereas, I'm not sure what this guy was thinking when he brutally beat and stabbed to death two innocent human beings who were complete strangers to him.

He played football and wrestled — earning all-conference status — at Suncoast High School in Riviera Beach, from which he graduated in 2015. Snyder described him as “abnormally strong,” but friends called the 6-feet-2 -inch, 200-pound pre-exercise science major gentle and obedient.

“I didn’t think he would hurt a fly, to be honest,” said Matt D, the Chargers quarterback during Harrouff’s time as a defensive lineman. He said Suncoast coaches even had to encourage him to pressure the opposing offense more angrily.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...tequest/nsGgj/

But I have not read in any MSM link(s) where his father is asking for organ donations.

If, you could do you mind to link the article because I missed him asking

Thanks ~

jmo ��

I never claimed his father is asking for organ donation.

(((CARIIS)))

You are posting incredible information and I personally want to say thank you for all the hard work and time you spend doing this. Those pictures were so difficult to look at, and then I cried when I seen the headline on the newspaper. We may never know what really happened.

It's just so sad for the innocent victims who were barbarically murdered 😭😭😭

And yes, I feel like I too, am experiencing the Ohio murders. 😭😭

Just numbing at this time. I want to feel empathy for AH parents, but right now I just can't go there. Stating mental issues is/was the cause then why the HELL didn't he receive help earlier?

Honestly, I'm sick of things happening in this world that's so evil when people commit crimes thence, use the "ole trump card" mental issues. AND if they are put into state hospitals, we all know who gets to pay for someone "murdering innocent people"!!!!! 😡 😡 😡

Sorry for the rant but I, personally call BS on his dad.

Oh yes, I about forgot to ask how you think AH ingested something in the ambulance ride? Would he not be strapped in by then?

Thanks ~

jmo 🐮

TY - find your posts helpful as well. I did not type that right (surprise/gasp/shock smile) I was attempting to wonder if he ingested something, I would think a cop, ambulance staff would smell something in his breath??

ty again!

When somebody rides in an ambulance, there is always one, and usually two who are with the pt all the time. Cleansing agents would be stored in a cabinet or cubby hole and pt would have no access.

And in his case I presume there was a guard in there as well. No way was he going to be able to run around.

If his mother or father want to donate organs to him, they can go right ahead. Otherwise I don't think he should be in line for any organs.

I never claimed his father is asking for organ donation.

My apologies then, my understanding of your post, they were asking for donations.

Thanks ~

jmo 🐮

I'm curious about the frat situation--does anyone know if he was a legacy?

Me too - and this outlet teased at open of news - shocking new details about the changes a long time friend has observed and then never said anything about it?/

At this point IMO that could be the most informative entity. I think was can conclude that mom and dad .....................

wonder if they lawyered up

http://www.wptv.com/news/police-investigating-double-fatal-stabbing-in-tequesta

TY - find your posts helpful as well. I did not type that right (surprise/gasp/shock smile) I was attempting to wonder if he ingested something, I would think a cop, ambulance staff would smell something in his breath??

ty again!

(((CARIIS))) 😉

Gotcha! You're so awesome 🙂 👍🏼

Hugs and thanks ~

jmo 🐮

Forgot the name of franternity - anyone? I wonder if it has a rep as a party house??

legal? LE? Tall Fl is pretty conservative tho

Forgot the name of franternity - anyone? I wonder if it has a rep as a party house??

legal? LE? Tall Fl is pretty conservative tho

Alpha Delta Phi. I don't know anything about their rep.

I think AH has a sister who was at the restaurant that night. Haven't heard a thing about her since though. She must know plenty. Don't blame her for staying in the background.

Snyder on Tuesday, “there are some things we do not yet know, and there are some things that we will not be able to release just yet.”

Harrouff walked in the direction of his father’s house on Southeast Merritt Way in Jupiter about 15 minutes from the restaurant,

captain of the wrestling team.

Harrouff spent last Monday morning with his local fraternity brothers

bloody footprints through the home appear to belong to the neighbor, Jeff Fisher, The prints mark Fisher’s hasty retreat through the house after Harrouff allegedly stabbed him five times.

It’s possible the male [John Stevens] was already dead on the floor and the good Samaritan [Fisher] didn’t see him.”
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article97334827.html#storylink=cpy

The prints mark Fisher’s hasty retreat through the house after Harrouff allegedly stabbed him five times.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/08/16/fsu-student-suspect-gruesome-double-murder/88829518/

......his personal statement posted on the National Collegiate Scouting Association’s website.

He posted something here - but know nothing about sports, tried playing around on website but it asked stuff I dont know.

http://www.ncsasports.org/college-athletic-scholarships

Joey Bashwiner, 19, said he attends FSU and also went to middle school with Harrouff.
“He seemed like a pretty normal kid,” Bashwiner said. “Nothing wrong — just quiet.”
Bashwiner, who said he isn’t in the same fraternity as Harrouff, said he would see Harrouff in the gym at FSU and last saw him in early June.
“When I saw it was a kid I went to middle school with — he was in my class — shocking,” Bashwiner said. “You would never expect it.”

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...dent-suspect-gruesome-double-murder/88829518/

Austin Harrouff’s Twitter page and a banner photo of teeth is pasted across the top.... infrequently used Twitter account.

For a 19 year old that seems isolated no?

online activity accelerated in the days leading up to the slayings.(Reminds of Omar/Pulse)

referred to himself as Austi Frosti, in original rap music videos. .. thats creepier that means he wrote all those awful lyrics......

To be this thing. To be this symbol. To be this lie.”

“I’d rather cut using a knife and slit my own throat. I’m like Bugs Bunny, I stick my teeth in because it’s funny. I’m like a Looney Tune

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2016/08/17/inside-austin-harrouffs-bizarre-online-persona/88918500/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18