FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tid bits :

Harrouff, a student and fraternity member at Florida State University, was a normal, well-mannered kid who stayed out of trouble, played football and did well at Suncoast Community High School in Riviera Beach, according to a former teammate.
Harrouff graduated in 2015 from Suncoast, a magnet school in which students compete to get in and sign contracts to live up to high academic and behavioral standards.

Scroll down moms entire 911 call

It was very interesting , that when asked what he was wearing when she told them the color of the shirt she said if he is wearing it. I thought that was unique.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/martin-county/Everything-we-know-about-the--390724242.html

Michelle Mishcon and John Stevens were inseparable.
If there’s any peace her longtime co-worker Pete Striano can find in the wake of the couple’s death, he said, it’s in the fact they left this world together.
“They did everything together,” Striano said. “If there was something socially, it wasn’t ever Michelle at something that John wasn’t at and vice versa.
“They lived their lives for each other.”
Striano, who worked with Mishcon for 15 years at the Boca Raton-based Striano Financial Group of Northwestern Mutual, .....

People packed the 1,167-seat Parker Playhouse theater in Fort Lauderdale for the memorial that lasted more than two hours, ....

........Mishcon was in charge of supervision and compliance for the financial services company. She worked directly for Striano for the past eight years.
“Her main job was to make sure that people who were brought into the firm were of good character,
Mishcon well as part of a 20-member team that supported 150 financial representatives, and he described her as “the integral cog of our team.”

Striano saw her Monday at work, where she helped someone get licensed, and a client who had lost a spouse deal with beneficiaries.
“She was in a great mood,” Striano said. “She was in the same mood she’s in every day.”
Striano got a call about 6 a.m. Tuesday from Mishcon’s ex-husband, who told him what happened.
He had expected the big turnout Friday at the memorial service.
“They had tons of friends,” Striano said.
http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/martin-county/they-did-everything-together-says-longtime-co-worker-about-couple-killed-in-martin-county-double--3a-390699291.html

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/ma...nsanity-defense-3a59876f-8461--390788571.html
Thanks CARIIS for posting the 911 call. Wow, did you all hear what Mom let slip???????
When she was describing his clothes she said "Blue polo, if he still has it on"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a super bizarre thing to say out if the blue.
Makes me think:
A. He's acted like this before and takes off his shirt, or:
B. SOMEONE SAW HIM without his shirt and reported back to Mom.
Hmm. Hmmmm. And hmmmm.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Putting my belief on hold about what's reported that AH is close to death's door. I'm not in the medical field though. It's all this mystery about maybe he drank something...but we don't know when, or where, or WHAT. I'm not sure I believe he drank anything, caustic or otherwise, but I guess there must be a reason for his malfunctioning liver. Are there other reasons for a bleeding esophagus like a breathing tube? It does say he's in stable condition.

I think his father's statements are attempts to make AH sound like another victim in this tragedy.

The sheriff said the former high school football player and wrestler will be charged with murder once he's out of the hospital.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/accused-face-biters-organs-are-malfunctioning-father-says

Someone good with maps? It would be very interesting (IMO!) to see if their house (victims) is like the same number of houses down on the street his dads home was. If any credibility to claim that he might have mistaken the home for his dads, obviouly he was not doing well so could be valid ??Scary - but valid!

Missed this

Harrouff left the restaurant, his father said, and went to his mother’s house.

, Mina, brought him back to the restaurant.

his father and mother divorced when he was a child,

TheVillagesSuntimes http://thevillagessuntimes.com/2016/08/24/austin-harrouff-face-eating-case-911-call-audio/

charge him with two counts of first-degree murder and one of attempted murder.

TY Wyle............................( I loved the way you said snipped for "focus"!)

At least now, finally, that explains why they are not sure. I had never heard that it came from the hospital, I took it as someone had told LE he drank something. That makes sense now - well at least one thing does in this mess.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/trending-now/what-we-know-dont-know-about-martin-stabbings-facebiting/429220027

or similiar designed layout or house color. I thought he might have thought he arrived home to find strangers in his house and flipped out on drugs or steroid rage, not in his right mind of course.

continue - do not want the edit thing to nail me !!

Stevens' cause of death was multiple trauma, which included stab wounds, lacerations and blunt trauma, Snyder said. Mishcon's cause of death was blunt force trauma, but she also had multiple stab wounds.

He said Fisher sustained some superficial wounds and is doing OK.

“If there was something going on, there would be John and Michelle waving from their garage, watching the game or having fun,” Lourie said. “They hang out in their garage and watch the dogs and talk to the neighbors.”

First call from guy who tried to help at bottom

He says he was dressed?????????????? Stabbed in back neck and head.

His wife called 911 back

Wondering if first dispatch was in training - sounds as if someone was listening in or she asked someone to help her with his call - his questions were better IMO

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/martin-county/fsu-student-accused-of-killing-tequesta-couple-in-random-unprovoked-attack-3a311f35-9fd1-3964-e053-0-390339951.html

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/ma...tack-3a311f35-9fd1-3964-e053-0-390339951.html

SMH. I am amazed the father would say that!

I'm sorry, was trying to find your post and I had passed the page Jax

And I totally agree with you 100% Just shocking 😳 Facts are facts AH acted in a cannibalized manner

jmo 🐮

Do you have a link to the horse & baby duckling video? I couldn't find that one.
damn, that's disturbing.

I must have missed that one, I hope CARIIS posts it, I thought the one where the man was grunting and dragging himself on the ground was disturbing

Thanks ~

jmo 🐮

Good call x_files

Oh for Gods sake I agree! This crime was horrific and the daddy is going to try the mentally ill syndrome schizophrenia!!! 😡

If the was schizophrenic, systems don't happen in 2 weeks. SMH 😡 This would have been noticed by g/f, friends, or past teachers etc

jmo 🐮

I go back and forth that he is batshit insane from taking steroids for years possibly since a pre-teen, maybe dipping into dad's pain killer stash (if he has some).
Then I think it's quite possible he is suffering from schizophrenia and no one ever noticed until it was way too late.

Sounds like he could wind up with a trach, ventilator, and a Mickey Button on hospice. Mickey Button is similar to a feeding tube, but more convenient for pt and nsg staff. With organ failure, he's pretty much written himself a ticket to the wild blue yonder.

Hey glf 🙂

If that were to happen, does insurance cover that in a situation when cannibalizing other victim(s) occurred??

jmo 🐮

Pics have not seen

getting message I dont understand - will have to do seperate posts

T0015927479--520160817124009000.JPG

Ugh reminded me of when I went to Pulse memorial -- ugly big trucks for cle
T0015927421--520160817124014000.JPG
anup

I go back and forth that he is batshit insane from taking steroids for years possibly since a pre-teen, maybe dipping into dad's pain killer stash (if he has some).
Then I think it's quite possible he is suffering from schizophrenia and no one ever noticed until it was way too late.
Or a combination of the two.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What a haunting pic ---read the headline..........................just wow ..............
T0015927460--520160817124007000.JPG

If his mother or father want to donate organs to him, they can go right ahead. Otherwise I don't think he should be in line for any organs.

Where does it state he is needing organs donated to him?

In my thoughts he doesn't deserve any, there are more decent people on tons of waiting lists

Let him get his off some dead animal, no wait, that's too good as well.

jmo 🐮

Putting my belief on hold about what's reported that AH is close to death's door. I'm not in the medical field though. It's all this mystery about maybe he drank something...but we don't know when, or where, or WHAT. I'm not sure I believe he drank anything, caustic or otherwise, but I guess there must be a reason for his malfunctioning liver. Are there other reasons for a bleeding esophagus like a breathing tube? It does say he's in stable condition.

I think his father's statements are attempts to make AH sound like another victim in this tragedy.
It is really hard to know what to believe. His mom acts like his strange behavior just started a few days before this happened. His dad claims he was seeing emotional problems for the past five months, if I remember correctly. Somebody would really have to botch up tube insertion to cause bleeding to the point of concern. I believe he did ingest something harsh, burned his lungs and causing fluid buildup for him to need help breathing. It sounds like he started exhibiting several big problems shortly after arriving at the hospital, since from the time police arrived and arrival at the hospital would have given the substance time to be absorbed by the bloodstream. Stable condition sounds like an improvement, but not necessarily. He isn't getting worse, from what we've been told, but he doesn't seem to be improving either.
There are several ways descriptions are used along with the word stable. For ex, critical but stable, guarded but stable, fair but stable, and a few others. So it's anybody's guess as to what description actually fits his symptoms and problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay