FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AH has a sister who was at the restaurant that night. Haven't heard a thing about her since though. She must know plenty. Don't blame her for staying in the background.

I think everyone invovled has acess to legal and all have been told to shut up...

His sister and the mother's boyfriend also said he wouldn't hurt himself or others. Guess none of them mentioned he was having any signs of mental illness, delusions, psychosis, possible roid rage or mention of suicide while mom was talking to police.

I do know I read that the mother's boyfriend was picking up mail at the house and said, "We have a lawyer". This was early on, and I think he meant for AH.

Updated: 12:53 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2016 | Posted: 12:42 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2016
http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...ct-in-stabbings-face-biting-claimed-to/nsHHC/

"Austin “was always courteous and respectful towards all officers. While speaking with Mina, Austin’s sister and Mina’s boyfriend were present and they all agreed that Austin was a nice young man who would not hurt himself or anyone else,” according to the police report."

[FONT=&amp]Victims--They had a golf cart, they would go around, ride their dog around

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]football teammates, Josh Lonsberry, [/FONT]told the Palm Beach Post[FONT=&amp] that Harrouff “barely spoke, and when he did, it was always, ‘yes sir,’ or ‘no sir.’ He was a great kid and did a lot of good things for us on the D-line. It’s crazy to think that he was sober and did that. We had to beg him to be more physical on the field. He was a fun kid, and I was looking forward to seeing him up at FSU this fall. He certainly had an impact on me.”

[/FONT]
The Palm Beach Post reports[FONT=&amp] that Dr. Harrouff has “has appeared on television, radio and in published journals.”

[/FONT]
Speaking to Local 10,[FONT=&amp] Jeff Mishcon, the former mayor of North Miami Beach, confirmed that his daughter, Michelle had been killed. In their report, the station describes Jeff Mishcon as “barely able to speak.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]In 1997, his wife and Michelle’s mother, Patricia Mishcon, died of a heart attack at the age of 53, according to [/FONT]her Sun-Sentinel obituary.[FONT=&amp] That tribute mentions that the couple had five children and that Jeff Mishcon speculated that drugs may have contributed to his wife’s heart attack. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]The [/FONT]Patricia A. Mishcon Athletic Field[FONT=&amp] in North Miami Beach is named for her

hummmm.. scroll down this link interesting video about Fkaka says with long term use really mess with lots of organ system failures... sounds like what they are describing .... seizures....... can bleed inside your brain .....

once it is made illigal they just change the stuff they put in -- maybe he got bad stuff?

causes serotin to be produced but then it blocks it boy that is a bad mix when suffering from mental illiness

intially more alert

(one guy on Flakka in video tried really hard to break into Ft Lauderdale Police dept good lord talk about out of it!

[/FONT]
http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/austin-harrouff-flakka-murder-florida-john-joseph-stevens-michelle-karen-mishcon-murder-facebook-page/
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Why didn't the officer(s) use lethal force to get him off the second victim?

Why didn't the officer(s) use lethal force to get him off the second victim?

They were afraid if they shot him bullets were going to hit the victim. They didn't know victim was already dead.

They were afraid if they shot him bullets were going to hit the victim. They didn't know victim was already dead.

I read that. And it makes absolutely no logical sense to me. Doing nothing means the victim will die anyway. And, IMHO a close range shot would not have hit the victim.

I read that. And it makes absolutely no logical sense to me. Doing nothing means the victim will die anyway. And, IMHO a close range shot would not have hit the victim.

Seems police can't win. If they shoot someone it's bad. If they don't, it's also bad. They got AH off using non-lethal force. Regardless, victim was already dead anyway.

Agree -- its not like we are talkiing about 150 yards away--- she apparently did not accidently tase the victim - same skill set!!

I would assume someone eating someones face and stomach is looking down -- she could have gotten close

sounds awful but it is just true - being in an affluent area would change IMO officer behavior - can you imagine what would happen to the cop if she fired in a white neighborhood and accidently shot the homeowner McDonalds here she comes..

on the other end of the spectrrum .....identical behavior occuring in Miami - they shot and saved the poor guy

I would also hope that Le can tell if someone is alive generally speaking.....

moo

Seems police can't win. If they shoot someone it's bad. If they don't, it's also bad. They got AH off using non-lethal force. Regardless, victim was already dead anyway.

But, we dont know that yet...and probably never will moo

Questions: How many minutes between arrival of first officer and the perp being removed from the victim? How has it been determined that the victim was dead when LE arrived? Is there proof the man did not die during those minutes?

Questions: How many minutes between arrival of first officer and the perp being removed from the victim? How has it been determined that the victim was dead when LE arrived? Is there proof the man did not die during those minutes?

That stuff was in the police report but it was in military time -- I hate that stuff!!!

Dont tazse guns need to recharge.

Getting the K-9 out

waiting for backup

Then the ambulance could not pull in till scene cleared, so just moo those are precious minutes in injuries like this

CARIIS, thanks for this tidbit.
Austin Harrouff’s Twitter page and a banner photo of teeth is pasted across the top.... infrequently used Twitter account.

:eek:

OMG, that is so weird considering the name he's made for himself now. Big banner of teeth!

https://twitter.com/austinharrouff

CARIIS, thanks for this tidbit.
Austin Harrouff’s Twitter page and a banner photo of teeth is pasted across the top.... infrequently used Twitter account.

:eek:

OMG, that is so weird considering the name he's made for himself now. Big banner of teeth!

https://twitter.com/austinharrouff

Did you see the picture under his profile name? The guy with filed pointy teeth?

That stuff was in the police report but it was in military time -- I hate that stuff!!!

Dont tazse guns need to recharge.

Getting the K-9 out

waiting for backup

Then the ambulance could not pull in till scene cleared, so just moo those are precious minutes in injuries like this

Thank you. I went searching but didn't have any luck finding the report. Do you (or anyone) have a link? TIA.

That's the father speaking, who's not exactly the most unbiased stakeholder here. He probably wants some sympathy for his son and is probably going out of his way to describe the situation as dire. The hospital hasn't said anything about his liver failing, although he's in intensive care and has some serious health problems. He'll probably make it. All of his conditions are consistent with someone who drank something corrosive like anti-freeze or Drano. A British tabloid described him as being comatose. That's apparently not the case either.

The father here, I believe, is being strategic. He's trying to garner some sympathy for his son by confessing that mental issues run in the family. That is a big admission that could have repercussions for his family members and even his practice. But he seems to be taking a calculated risk here to stop the press from demonizing his son.

His father said his organs are failing. If organs such as liver fail the only way to survive is a transplant.

Was there more? That one only has the report of the mother and the follow up with her. I did see in a press conference where the Sheriff stated it was "several minutes" before they were able to get him off.

ETA: It has been a tough year for Sheriff Synder. I remember him from the Tricia Todd case. In the video where he preempts the "why didn't they shoot" question, I don't think he was entirely comfortable with the answer he gave. (just my impression, of course) His voice trails off and he looks down.

That's the father speaking, who's not exactly the most unbiased stakeholder here. He probably wants some sympathy for his son and is probably going out of his way to describe the situation as dire. The hospital hasn't said anything about his liver failing, although he's in intensive care and has some serious health problems. He'll probably make it. All of his conditions are consistent with someone who drank something corrosive like anti-freeze or Drano. A British tabloid described him as being comatose. That's apparently not the case either.

The father here, I believe, is being strategic. He's trying to garner some sympathy for his son by confessing that mental issues run in the family. That is a big admission that could have repercussions for his family members and even his practice. But he seems to be taking a calculated risk here to stop the press from demonizing his son.

BBM

The hospital can't say anything near that specific due to HIPAA.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This exactly.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members