FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize I am fooling myself thinking I can put up a fight against someone with super human powers of strength and an inability to even feel pain. I don't own a gun. I have odd items like meat prongs, apple corers with jagged blades, big knives, clubs, hammers, razor blades, shish kabob holders hidden all over the place like under pillows, by doors, next to computers, in my car. I'm not sure I'll remember to actually use them if caught off guard. I don't stand a chance against anybody acting like AH showing up suddenly as he did in the couple's garage.

The big black water bug:
I'm being terrorized right now. I rarely see bugs in my place, but last night I saw a huge black water bug come in under a door. I was too slow. Do you think I could find anything to swat him with? No. He got away, then he came back sneaking up on me, I hurt my foot stamping down, but again he scurried under something, and of course I couldn't find him. He's so big, he has to go, I'm awaiting the battle with disgust and anxiety. It's freaking me out, I know he's behind something staring at me and laughing an evil bug laugh.
Spray him with oven cleaner or WD-40. Absorbs into their skin and they can't breathe. I sprayed a wasp with shaving cream and carefully picked the blob up with a Kleenex and flushed it down the toilet!

Spray him with oven cleaner or WD-40. Absorbs into their skin and they can't breathe. I sprayed a wasp with shaving cream and carefully picked the blob up with a Kleenex and flushed it down the toilet!

Hey glf :)

I have heard of the oven cleaner working really well, didn't know about WD-40. Does shaving cream work too? or just on bugs?

Well, I am not that 'great' of a shooter, but the "Mag 44" will send them flying back out the front door or through a wall! Shoot and ask questions later! Don't hurt my family!

It sounds so mean, because I am really a nice person!

jmo :moo:

:laugh:

CARIIS, you mentioned this in a previous post-- "The blood Inside the car adds another confusing angle - like we need one........."

What car? I don't remember that part.

When I first saw the pics of the crime scene - I could tell that the people around his car were not forensic guys/gals - they were cleaning the car on the hood.

Then today in the presser posted a few back he said blood inside the car, and was asked if it seemed as if the drove up and saw his wife being attacked - and he said not sure

The male was found in the driveway not the garage (linked earlier)

Had not seen this one

Says he is Drunk

[video=youtube;b0z8gfuxpuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0z8gfuxpuo[/video]

Good idea. Thank You! I read these bugs breathe from their belly area, so I'll try to drown him with the spray. I have neither product at this time. I hate the smell of WD-40. Hope the bug does too. I wonder if air freshener would work? :giggle:

I have heard of the oven cleaner working really well, didn't know about WD-40. Does shaving cream work too? or just on bugs?

Well, I am not that 'great' of a shooter, but the "Mag 44" will send them flying back out the front door or through a wall! Shoot and ask questions later! Don't hurt my family!

I say this in jest--This is not the first post where you've talked about blowing someone away with a gun and then saying "But I'm really a nice person." or "Normally, I very gentle."

I really like you, GeeEm, and I hope I never upset you. :smile:

[video=youtube;qnNV9avNREI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNV9avNREI[/video]

[h=1]Snapchats of Austin Harrouff[/h]

The shaving cream worked great on the wasp! I was home alone and he was in the bathroom with me, and that was the first thing I saw to spray him with!

Good idea. Thank You! I read these bugs breathe from their belly area, so I'll try to drown him with the spray. I have neither product at this time. I hate the smell of WD-40. Hope the bug does too. I wonder if air freshener would work? :giggle:

I say this in jest--This is not the first post where you've talked about blowing someone away with a gun and then saying "But I'm really a nice person." or "Normally, I very gentle."

You'd really have to douse him good with it! Same with Windex!

hummm

there are pics of both houses at 14 secs the garage areas do look similiar --- especially the roofs

Fisher stabbed 5 times lost link

which one is the good guy dad or son??

[video=youtube;Gj-S6enESy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj-S6enESy8[/video]

The shaving cream worked great on the wasp! I was home alone and he was in the bathroom with me, and that was the first thing I saw to spray him with!

Wow, I wish we had a video of that. :laughcry: That is impressive, glf.

I got up twice in the middle of the night carrying a shoe. It hard to be ready for his appearance.

Had not seen this one

Says he is Drunk

song from austin harrouff video

It's better than the other one of him making stupid sounds video. He certainly keeps himself amused. Is he coming up with his own words? Making things up? Starts saying weird stuff starting at 2:11 something about "I go crazy.... I'm the king now, I got a ring and I got a crown, gonna slap your mother...." Just your average stuff in songs now days though.

austinharrouff_snapchat2-47495486.jpg

austinharrouff_snapchat1-11997065.jpg

A person familiar with the Harrouff family provided CBS12 with two SnapChat's Austin sent out Monday hours before the attack.

Looks like gang signing?????

http://cbs12.com/news/local/mcso-sheriff-snyder

Flakka dependence in humans is still being researched; scientists have shown that Flakka is as addictive as bath salts in rodent studies, however. Even after making the drug difficult for rats to obtain, they persisted in pushing a lever several times that administers the drug if they've failed to get it from the scientists first.
Flakka is believed to have similar addiction potential to bath salts and methamphetamine, two highly addictive stimulant substances.

http://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-flakka-use/

Really really bad as far as mental illiness goes

[FONT=&quot]Too much dopamine in the brain has been linked to delusions and paranoia, two of the behaviors associated with flakka use. Plus, the extra norepinephrine could also prolong its fight-or-flight effects

[/FONT]
http://fusion.net/story/158047/this-is-your-brain-on-flakka/

hummm

there are pics of both houses at 14 secs the garage areas do look similiar --- especially the roofs

Fisher stabbed 5 times lost link

which one is the good guy dad or son??

Timeline of Events video

Not that similar, IMO. Oh, I didn't realize the couple's garage was so crowded. See it at 0:22 mark. I'm surprised he didn't attack that ram's head or whatever it is on the wall.

Wow, Fisher was stabbed 5 times and survived. So glad he got away.

Thanks for all the videos, CARIIS.

I realize I am fooling myself thinking I can put up a fight against someone with super human powers of strength and an inability to even feel pain. I don't own a gun. I have odd items like meat prongs, apple corers with jagged blades, big knives, clubs, hammers, razor blades, shish kabob holders hidden all over the place like under pillows, by doors, next to computers, in my car. I'm not sure I'll remember to actually use them if caught off guard. I don't stand a chance against anybody acting like AH showing up suddenly as he did in the couple's garage.

The big black water bug:
I'm being terrorized right now. I rarely see bugs in my place, but last night I saw a huge black water bug come in under a door. I was too slow. Do you think I could find anything to swat him with? No. He got away, then he came back sneaking up on me, I hurt my foot stamping down, but again he scurried under something, and of course I couldn't find him. He's so big, he has to go, I'm awaiting the battle with disgust and anxiety. It's freaking me out, I know he's behind something staring at me and laughing an evil bug laugh.
Big black water bugs are my biggest nightmare. My skin has been crawling since I read your post. I can't even squish em cause you can HEAR it pop. Ewww. My family all know that if they walk through the front door and there is a coffee mug on the floor, it's because I've trapped one of THEM, and someone better come and make it go away.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just be happy neither of them were on bath salts or Frakka!!!

Wow, I wish we had a video of that. :laughcry: That is impressive, glf.

I got up twice in the middle of the night carrying a shoe. It hard to be ready for his appearance.

Not that similar, IMO. Oh, I didn't realize the couple's garage was so crowded. See it at 0:22 mark. I'm surprised he didn't attack that ram's head or whatever it is on the wall.

Wow, Fisher was stabbed 5 times and survived. So glad he got away.

Thanks for all the videos, CARIIS.

Ty for all your info!! I think the garage areas look alike not the house!!!! There is no where to sit on the one couch!!

LOL glf(OOPSIE) err Curious Me!!! :)

If you seen me, you would laugh so hard because I'm so nice and honest it makes me laugh when I post those things about guns.

I can't even talk about deer hunters or people killing animals without squalling my eyes out.

But seriously, I promise you I have never hurt anyone in my entire life! You don't have to worry about upsetting me, I don't even have a temper, lol!

The only thing or time I "think" I would shoot someone is if they were trying to hurt my family(kids) or myself, as in AH, the Ohio Murders, etc! I think you got the jest of what I mean!

And I really like you too Curious Me(and glf, lol)! I really like alot of posters around here, good people!

Thanks ~ you made me smile :blushing:

Big black water bugs are my biggest nightmare. My skin has been crawling since I read your post. I can't even squish em cause you can HEAR it pop. Ewww. My family all know that if they walk through the front door and there is a coffee mug on the floor, it's because I've trapped one of THEM, and someone better come and make it go away.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh dear ninij9, I'm sorry, I couldn't help but bring it up. It's that bug's fault for trying to hijack this thread! The messy pop...exactly. The people on this thread are experts on this subject. You must be quick with a coffee mug. Creeped me out, it walked around like it owned the place. Like it wanted to be the house pet. Maybe it left? I actually told it to leave last night and told it there was water on the balcony.

No more grossing you all out. I'll just tell you when the battle is over. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly