FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that. Someone linked a short article about that attack last night. Scary stuff, so much so I got up and moved my revolver closer.

Moving your revolver closer is not a bad idea, I feel exactly the same. Truly terrifying!

Sorry everyone if it was a repeat of an article already posted. I must have missed it last night.

ETA: sorry again, I missed whole conversation last night, somehow I skipped forward a few pages. Getting caught up now.

Moving your revolver closer is not a bad idea, I feel exactly the same. Truly terrifying!

Sorry everyone if it was a repeat of an article already posted. I must have missed it last night.

It wasn't a repeat. The article you posted was much more detailed. Regarding my gun, it is seriously screwed up when we can't feel safe in our own homes.

True, but now it's probably partially fried, along with emotional problems. That could make things even worse!

I wonder if he tries to attack people whenever he's on anything less than heavy sedation.

Good morning. I agree with the poster that said AH had a half decent singing voice. I don't buy that he was "totally" normal prior to this, there is a level of social awkwardness to his videos that make me feel he has always been a little "odd". He reminds me so much of Spencer from that MTV reality show "The Hills". Remember that show? No matter how he spoke he always appeared a bit off.

O/T: re bugs. Sometimes I hear a girlish scream come from upstairs, followed by the distinct stink of Axe body spray. So according to my 16 year old son, that horrid teen body scent also works for killing bugs, and fortunately doesn't work as advertised because I've yet to see a gaggle of teen females climbing the side of my house in response to his bug spraying finesse.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I bought my hubby some of that. Kinda reminds me of fly spray. I can't wait til it's all gone! I thought maybe it would smell better on a person than in the can. Nope!

Good morning. I agree with the poster that said AH had a half decent singing voice. I don't buy that he was "totally" normal prior to this, there is a level of social awkwardness to his videos that make me feel he has always been a little "odd". He reminds me so much of Spencer from that MTV reality show "The Hills". Remember that show? No matter how he spoke he always appeared a bit off.

O/T: re bugs. Sometimes I hear a girlish scream come from upstairs, followed by the distinct stink of Axe body spray. So according to my 16 year old son, that horrid teen body scent also works for killing bugs, and fortunately doesn't work as advertised because I've yet to see a gaggle of teen females climbing the side of my house in response to his bug spraying finesse.

Axe is definitely deadly! My bff and I one time chased a spider around spraying it with air freshener.

Axe is definitely deadly! My bff and I one time chased a spider around spraying it with air freshener.
Lol. We Websleuthers are all afraid of bugs! (And I spent 5 years billing for an exterminator)

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/19...ized-but-improving-3b37b4ba-3a-391614811.html

Austin Harrouff still is hospitalized but getting better, said sheriff's spokeswoman Trisha Kukuvka on Monday.
The 19-year-old Florida State University student remained stable but in critical condition at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Kukuvka said. He's been there since Aug. 15 when he's accused of killing John Stevens III, 59, and Michelle Mishcon, 53, at their Southeast Kokomo Lane home near Tequesta and Jupiter.

At this point, nobody knows for sure.

LE/Hospital/Parents know, just it hasn't been publicized why he's still under heavy sedation. Previously it was said that he was having seizures when he'd start to wake up, but LE thought prior to this weekend that he'd be able to talk and be arrested, but that didn't happen.

I'm sure his body is having a terrible time trying to remove the poison and also whatever drugs he had in his system. Body and brain damage may still progressing. I doubt that they knew of any type of anecdote to use other than narcan.

He reminds me a little of zany Barry, the older brother, on the current sitcom "The Goldbergs".

He's young and getting good care. There's probably going to be some long-term damage internally depending on what caustic fluid he supposedly drank. He was kicked in the head trying to get him off the victim he was biting. He's had an MRI. Young people can bounce back so much easier though.

I don't know if his recovery can be dragged out longer just to avoid the formal arrest.

The Stevens couple will not recover. I don't want to forget what this is all about. AH killed two people and stabbed the good Samaritan neighbor five times. He was like a vicious animal in his criminal attack of complete strangers. I hope AH's parents realize he came very close to getting himself shot dead.

Status update on him as well as giving more details on his responsiveness:
"Is there any sign that (Harrouff) knows what he did?" asked CBS12's Jana Eschbach during Monday's press conference with Sheriff Snyder.

Harrouff hasn't made any type of written admission, said Sheriff Snyder. "Really all he does is make some sign language or nod his head."
http://cbs12.com/news/local/harrouff

Most interested in the first time AH left the restaurant and went to his mother's to drink oil. I keep wondering if he took something else at that time and then went back to the restaurant.

Well, I can't read FB or Twitter, but I did read in the paper about the kid jumping thru the lady's window. I guess the other friend with him didn't have a jail cell in mind and stayed outside when the window was broken! Drugs or no, at least he had a little sense! Bet he still ended up with a cell with his name on it for possession!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly