FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a second case the media is linking to the AH case, which in this case the friend of the suspect told LE what drugs the suspect was on (methylone and acid) and helped them seize drugs from the suspect's place, which the suspect in that case is also 19 and showed extreme strength and pain tolerance as well as being violent:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...b21e-391542321.html+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

This is a quote from yesterday. It's where it said it was a drug mixture. There's no one recipe for flakka or bath salts I guess. I don't know why it was stated as that mixture, but I took it to mean a super speedy and hallucinogenic mixture. (a flakka type drug mixed with an acid to make it even more of a hallucinating drug)

Oh, I so hope they did not have body cams!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It would clear up many unanswered questions.
When AH swallowed the caustic agent during or after the attack?

Did the cops have a clear shot to take down AH? or did they choose not to shoot him. Also the father claims his son did NOT bite anyone this also would prove to a jury that he did besides teeth impressions.

It would clear up many unanswered questions.
When AH swallowed the caustic agent during or after the attack?

Did the cops have a clear shot to take down AH? or did they choose not to shoot him. Also the father claims his son did NOT bite anyone this also would prove to a jury that he did besides teeth impressions.

Howdy x_files

In reading the news articles it sounds like the drank the caustic fluids after the attack, who really knows with MSM?

And according again, to the reports, they couldn't shoot AH because they were afraid of shooting Mr. Stevens, couldn't get a clear shot.
AH's father is nothing but a full fledged liar :pinocchio:

Kinda graphic: But the news reported bites on the face, then he was biting Mr Stevens abdomen and the police could not pull him off, taser didn't work, K-9 dog, just maddening! All this and stabbing

Thanks ~

jmo :moo:

I'm not convinced yet that AH took a Flakka like drug. I still think Steroids/undiagnosed psychosis. But hearing about these other cases, I hope they find the dealer soon and get these hellish drugs off the streets.

The dealers may not face as much punishment as you'd think.
In my area, a shop owner got busted for having a bunch of spice he was packaging and selling. They found a couple of pounds I think in the shop and his car. I was so disappointed to hear the light consequences he is facing--something like six months in jail and some probation, and not a large fine either. The consequences for breaking the local laws have to be stricter than that, IMO. The dealers of these hellish drugs, many selling from shops, are the ones that'd sell anything for a profit even if it makes people deadly sick or murderers. Then, no big consequence, but the stupid, young kid that took the drug has maybe ruined his life.

I tried to find the article about the shop owner, but it happened last week and is already out of the local news for now. I found this Rhode Island 2014 case though...a youth coach. :shakehead:

Youth coach arrested for selling bath salts out of his adult video store and smoke shop
Jan 30, 2014 12:29 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highs...obzBsBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxMQR2dGlkAwRzZWMDc3I-

Police discovered packages labeled Blast, Nuke, Krush, Drone and Frenzy, which would've been nice had they been gifts bearing the nicknames of the softball players he was slated to coach this spring, but they allegedly contained synthetic cathinones -- better known as "bath salts."

Lonardo has reportedly since resigned from his position as football and softball chair at CLCF. Needless to say, parents are questioning what he was doing there in the first place.

The dealers may not face as much punishment as you'd think.
In my area, a shop owner got busted for having a bunch of spice he was packaging and selling. They found a couple of pounds I think in the shop and his car. I was so disappointed to hear the light consequences he is facing--something like six months in jail and some probation, and not a large fine either. The consequences for breaking the local laws have to be stricter than that, IMO. The dealers of these hellish drugs, many selling from shops, are the ones that'd sell anything for a profit even if it makes people deadly sick or murderers. Then, no big consequence, but the stupid, young kid that took the drug has maybe ruined his life.

I tried to find the article about the shop owner, but it happened last week and is already out of the local news for now. I found this Rhode Island 2014 case though...a youth coach. :shakehead:

Youth coach arrested for selling bath salts out of his adult video store and smoke shop
Jan 30, 2014 12:29 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highs...obzBsBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxMQR2dGlkAwRzZWMDc3I-
You know what? I wasn't even thinking about an arrest! I was just thinking, someone's got to tell this guy/gal/guys to stop selling this crap.

Edited to add: I am aware that an azzhat dealer doesn't give two pits probably, just saying where my mind (what little I have left) was at.

I am thinking of ways to protect yourself against a crazed attacker like this when you do not have a gun. I am wondering if pepper spray would work? Anyone have any ideas?
Pepper spray would be a great idea! Might not hurt as much, but I believe the eyes would water bad enough to cause a serious problem trying to see. That might give a person a chance to run outside, or lock themselves in the bathroom with a phone.

I'm not convinced yet that AH took a Flakka like drug. I still think Steroids/undiagnosed psychosis. But hearing about these other cases, I hope they find the dealer soon and get these hellish drugs off the streets.

The longer we go, I think mental is def there. have moved more toward sterids than the drugs. He spent too much focus on them, basically acknowledged using them by declaring that he had quit and no longer was going to use them.

He came back clean for more basics, (tox result for "regular" drugs) appeared to have acess to $ so if he wanted he could probably have gotten cocaine. Moms statement about him not being into "heavy" drugs could even indicate that she was aware of his steroid use, and dad told mom they were safe - afterall doctors prescribe them!!

What little we have heard from peers did not desciribe him as a partier, but the backyard party could indicate a plummet into partying - he def had mood swings and might have moved into more self medicating when he had more time on breajk.

There is documented history of excaberation of underlying mental iissues .....mental illiness is based on neurotranmitters...

it (steroids)may unmask an underlying psychiatric disorder that has been basically kept in check until the individual is exposed to this category of drugs. And so what you may be seeing is unmasked psychiatric disorder.

Testosterone and anabolic steroids have been found to affect the central nervous system in laboratory animals and humans. Their locations of affect in the brain are closely linked to centres that regulate mood, sexuality and aggression

ANABOLIC STEROIDS CAUSE LONG-STANDING CHANGES IN THE BRAIN

We might even be able to go to steroids starting in high school considering his focus on wrestling and football etc.

If we just take
sexuality and aggression that corrleates with his lyrics. He was not writing lyrics about relationships , love, sex. His lyrics as it relates to sex were violent, derogtory towards females in general. He was not bad looking, yet there has been nothing mentioned of a 19 year old male, in a fraternity, having any relationships.

There has never been mention of a relationship in high school, despite the jock status he apparently had.

I would really like to know his last semester performance - most of the referances to acadmic proficency are actually tied to several years ago.

Was that what the fight was about that night - his last semester? I can not understand why we cant figure out where he was living last semester. He lived in a dorm at one point, it was clearly stated he did live in the frat house - so where did he live in school last semester? With the amount of coverage , that would seem to be a pretty basic to uncover.

I do not know if we will really know any more, but I would think there was serious deteration in his last semester. That would correlate also, with him starting his YT channel 5 months ago.

There was also one peer who mentioned getting into some things he should not have, but there college kids, into their bodies, and are probably aware of steroid abuse instead of drugs.

If we look at that the latest one - there was a friend with him. Tall does not have a bath salts deal, its a collage town, so alcohol would probly be drug of choice peer wise. It is hard to imagine people that eating apples, counting how many steps they take while jogging, monitoring their heartbeats, and eating from whole foods to think that they would be open to buying bath salts and putting it into their bodies - in terms of just "lifestyle" stuff of that age and body preoccupation seems unlikly.

The sheriff said that they really dont have history of bath salts in that area itself.

This may just be me - but these fraternity friends supposely at Duffies - is even a bit off. Not only there silence, but LE has never really referred to any of the people that were supposedly there that night . In a double murder I would suspect that folks that were with him hours before of great interest to LE.

Think about it - on summer break from school, if supposedly hanging with frat brothers, I would really think the last thing that collection of dudes is wanna go hang with his father and sister.

I would think they would want to be running , working out, bar checking out woman - 19 year olds generally speaking , are not really into hanging out with daddies.

I think the frat brother stuff is mom's stuff - like wanting to bleive her son was popular in college, when that was not the case. All his YT videos he is alone.

The sister seemed to be very productive. So I kinda wonder if in the last year - he went , in terms of family stuff from shining star to black sheep? Did not get his football dream.

Coming from star athlete in HS , leaving home, being alone could lead to some serious issues in terms of tranistion away from family, and status within an academic envirnment. Transitions can be tough.

If we throw in that his major was about exersise (!) steroids would certainly be a part of it in terms of just an obsession with it.

Decided to check out his major :

Major: Exercise Science

Do you get a rush from organized sports? Do you feel proud when you work out with teammates and help one another succeed? Is eating well and maintaining a healthy lifestyle a priority to you?
If so, maybe you should go for gold and study the field of exercise science. You’ll learn the science behind everything from jogging to low-carb diets.

• Understand injury and illness prevention
  • Examine how diet can affect the body
  • Learn how to condition the body
  • Research questions on nutrition and exercise
  • Study everything about the human body, from bones and muscles to skin and tissue
If you enjoy working out, playing sports, and taking care of your body, this could be the major for you.

most will require that you take an introductory course in exercise physiology. Exercise physiology is the basic study of the movements and coordination of all the body's parts and systems, such as the bones and muscles. You’ll study such topics as the way we digest food, breathe, and move. You’ll also look at the biology of exercise.

Just recently starting to wonder if my neighbor is doing them. I bought it up (not steroids) just mentioning that IMo he was getting "too" big, and his basic answer was there is no such thing as too big.

He has always had those huge jugs of stuff like workout stuff in his house. I might bring up AUstin and can use that to slowly slide into steroids

https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/majors/parks-recreation-fitness-exercise-science

http://www.dopinglinkki.fi/en/info-...ic-steroids-cause-long-standing-changes-brain.

The longer we go, I think mental is def there. have moved more toward sterids than the drugs. He spent too much focus on them, basically acknowledged using them by declaring that he had quit and no longer was going to use them.

He came back clean for more basics, (tox result for "regular" drugs) appeared to have acess to $ so if he wanted he could probably have gotten cocaine. Moms statement about him not being into "heavy" drugs could even indicate that she was aware of his steroid use, and dad told mom they were safe - afterall doctors prescribe them!!

What little we have heard from peers did not desciribe him as a partier, but the backyard party could indicate a plummet into partying - he def had mood swings and might have moved into more self medicating when he had more time on breajk.

There is documented history of excaberation of underlying mental iissues .....mental illiness is based on neurotranmitters...

it (steroids)may unmask an underlying psychiatric disorder that has been basically kept in check until the individual is exposed to this category of drugs. And so what you may be seeing is unmasked psychiatric disorder.

Testosterone and anabolic steroids have been found to affect the central nervous system in laboratory animals and humans. Their locations of affect in the brain are closely linked to centres that regulate mood, sexuality and aggression

ANABOLIC STEROIDS CAUSE LONG-STANDING CHANGES IN THE BRAIN

We might even be able to go to steroids starting in high school considering his focus on wrestling and football etc.

If we just take
sexuality and aggression that corrleates with his lyrics. He was not writing lyrics about relationships , love, sex. His lyrics as it relates to sex were violent, derogtory towards females in general. He was not bad looking, yet there has been nothing mentioned of a 19 year old male, in a fraternity, having any relationships.

There has never been mention of a relationship in high school, despite the jock status he apparently had.

I would really like to know his last semester performance - most of the referances to acadmic proficency are actually tied to several years ago.

Was that what the fight was about that night - his last semester? I can not understand why we cant figure out where he was living last semester. He lived in a dorm at one point, it was clearly stated he did live in the frat house - so where did he live in school last semester? With the amount of coverage , that would seem to be a pretty basic to uncover.

I do not know if we will really know any more, but I would think there was serious deteration in his last semester. That would correlate also, with him starting his YT channel 5 months ago.

There was also one peer who mentioned getting into some things he should not have, but there college kids, into their bodies, and are probably aware of steroid abuse instead of drugs.

If we look at that the latest one - there was a friend with him. Tall does not have a bath salts deal, its a collage town, so alcohol would probly be drug of choice peer wise. It is hard to imagine people that eating apples, counting how many steps they take while jogging, monitoring their heartbeats, and eating from whole foods to think that they would be open to buying bath salts and putting it into their bodies - in terms of just "lifestyle" stuff of that age and body preoccupation seems unlikly.

The sheriff said that they really dont have history of bath salts in that area itself.

This may just be me - but these fraternity friends supposely at Duffies - is even a bit off. Not only there silence, but LE has never really referred to any of the people that were supposedly there that night . In a double murder I would suspect that folks that were with him hours before of great interest to LE.

Think about it - on summer break from school, if supposedly hanging with frat brothers, I would really think the last thing that collection of dudes is wanna go hang with his father and sister.

I would think they would want to be running , working out, bar checking out woman - 19 year olds generally speaking , are not really into hanging out with daddies.

I think the frat brother stuff is mom's stuff - like wanting to bleive her son was popular in college, when that was not the case. All his YT videos he is alone.

The sister seemed to be very productive. So I kinda wonder if in the last year - he went , in terms of family stuff from shining star to black sheep? Did not get his football dream.

Coming from star athlete in HS , leaving home, being alone could lead to some serious issues in terms of tranistion away from family, and status within an academic envirnment. Transitions can be tough.

If we throw in that his major was about exersise (!) steroids would certainly be a part of it in terms of just an obsession with it.

Decided to check out his major :

Major: Exercise Science

Do you get a rush from organized sports? Do you feel proud when you work out with teammates and help one another succeed? Is eating well and maintaining a healthy lifestyle a priority to you?
If so, maybe you should go for gold and study the field of exercise science. You’ll learn the science behind everything from jogging to low-carb diets.

• Understand injury and illness prevention
  • Examine how diet can affect the body
  • Learn how to condition the body
  • Research questions on nutrition and exercise
  • Study everything about the human body, from bones and muscles to skin and tissue
If you enjoy working out, playing sports, and taking care of your body, this could be the major for you.

most will require that you take an introductory course in exercise physiology. Exercise physiology is the basic study of the movements and coordination of all the body's parts and systems, such as the bones and muscles. You’ll study such topics as the way we digest food, breathe, and move. You’ll also look at the biology of exercise.

Just recently starting to wonder if my neighbor is doing them. I bought it up (not steroids) just mentioning that IMo he was getting "too" big, and his basic answer was there is no such thing as too big.

He has always had those huge jugs of stuff like workout stuff in his house. I might bring up AUstin and can use that to slowly slide into steroids

https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/majors/parks-recreation-fitness-exercise-science

http://www.dopinglinkki.fi/en/info-...ic-steroids-cause-long-standing-changes-brain.

You may kinda have to tip-toe around about steroids since his reaction of never too big. I would start by talking about this case in order to get his views. My oldest son has done the health kick stuff off and on since high school. Buying vitamin and mineral powders to mix with milk. Way too expensive for my blood! I watch what I eat and take vitamins, but I can find much better things to spend my money on than expensive health drinks! If I want something like that I buy Bolthouse Farms or Nutchello drinks.
Good post, definitely interesting.

The questions I have are to do with leaving the restaurant the first time. I think it may have been because he argued with his father and that is when Dad grabbed him by the collar, so AH left and ended up at his mother's house where he just had to "guzzle" oil.

Why did he go to Mom's? She had oil at her house? You wouldn't think he'd want to go back to the restaurant the second time, but he did, and left again only to go murder two people. Did Mom force him to go back the second time?

I can't seem to imagine he did take flakka, but I wonder if he did a dose of steroids or something while at his mother's that first time to bolster himself to go back to the restaurant the second time. Maybe he had something hidden at Mom's he went there to get?

I know people can have psychotic breaks in some cases where they have super human strength, but if this is an organic fast track mental illness it showed hardly any signs of prior aggression.

He didn't punch Dad out in that fight. Yes, he killed the bird, but I mean nobody is mentioning one instance of him getting physically aggressive. He acted different or said strange things, then boom he goes completely aggressive killer. I feel we have to consider if a drug, including steroid use, was behind this. JMO

That blood on the sidewalk in front of some house wasn't his suggests LE in presser. I'm disregarding, for now, that he was cutting his thumb off in any suicidal attempt. Some info is not verified or supported by what LE says, and I think AH's father told his version. His version is that AH was suicidal and didn't take any bites at the victim. Even the shorts found got lost instead of turned in, so maybe they weren't his shorts. LE thinks his hand was cut while stabbing his victims.

It's really irritating to try to get the real facts. I hope his family doesn't become like "the Anthonys", if you know what I mean.

Two weeks have gone by. We've worn ourselves out speculating. WH will be on Dr. Phil next week on Wednesday. Will AH be formally charged by then? I know we all want to find out those tox results.

Quiet here tonight.....no bug sightings..:giggle:...I've been abandoned....:eek:fftobed:

I'm wondering if the switchblade was legal. What little I've found indicates it might be, but it would not be legal to carry it concealed. Anyone familiar with the laws?

has a thread been started for Stuar case I could not find one??

Sheriff is so good.I have tried to find place of all his pressers - I feel as if I missed a couple - off hand anyone know how many he has seld??

humm anyone know how to find out if Tall offers like (catn come up with a search "term"- not sure what called -- like best of class in exercise program at FSU - super interested in his academics last semester

Do we know formal reason why he was not in football team?

Is FSU considered reaslly good football team/collage?

Way to fugure out where he actually lived last semester

?????

Where second attacker lived ( according to website )
lfa2d0e45-m0xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

Pretty sure this is it, came back age 19 in Stewart Fl

cbk

This is his whole name corretc [h=1]Nico Vincenzo Antonio Gallo[/h]

Oh my

His Twitter my heart is racing a bit in April...

Opoened Twitter Joined February 2016, which IMO is surprsing not to have one in HighShool
Remebered the line he wrote that creeped me out

I'd rather cut using a knife and slit my own throat. I'm like Bugs Bunny, I stick my teeth in because it's funny

ChCaLhfWMAAAbVL.jpg

High School -- could be steroids right?

austin.jpg

Trying to get "history" if you will on his body wieght with passage of time--last night the notion of him using steroids in high struck me- casue that would indicate long term use - and if so , his sudden (he says who knows) about stopping, with long history of use - would result in more profound withdrawal moo

austin.jpg

All images googl images

Pic with him with frat brother (looks smaller no)

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member