FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was most likely sometime between the murder of Michelle and after killing John, before he began biting him. It might have been after the neighbor retreated back to his house and before sitting on John, as he was when police arrived. I wouldn't think he would go into the garage and grab a jug and start drinking something, then start to attack Michelle. Of course, the whole scenario is so surreal, we may never know exactly how the events began or ended.

August 30, 2016
10:25 AM

'ZOMBIE' KILLING UPDATE: SUSPECT AUSTIN HARROUFF IS IN AN OUT F CONSCIOUSNESS AT HOSPITAL AFTER FACE BITING

Austin Harrouff, the 19-year-old Florida State University student who has been accused of stabbing the couple to death, has been at the St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach since the Aug. 15 attack. While in the hospital, he had surgery on his hand for an undisclosed reason and has been using a breathing tube.

Investigators aren’t completely sure why Harrouff is in such poor shape but Sheriff William D. Snyder said Friday that hospital officials suspect he may have swallowed chemicals in the garage where he killed John Stevens and Michelle Mischon. Whether or not other drugs were in play isn’t yet known and officials are waiting on toxicology results from that evening. The street drug Flakka, or bath salts, has been suspected given the similarities between this case and similar attacks in 2012

“He’s coming out of heavy, heavy sedation,” Snyder said, noting that Harrouff hadn’t given police a statement about the incident yet. “But he’s alert enough to nod to his mother.”

http://www.ibtimes.com/zombie-killi...out-consciousness-hospital-after-face-2409254

It's crystal clear to me that he didn't drunk caustic fluid after police arrived and saw him biting the victim. I don't care much if some articles claim he drunk after the attacks, it is obviously bad reporting.

It seems virtually impossible to bear hug, bite and have yet another hand to drink something quickly.

:tyou: CARIIS

You put a lot of work into this case and bringing all those photos of AH here. I definitely find it fascinating how his appearance changed rather dramatically over time. Easy to see the arms, chest, and neck size changes and even his face shape. I'd chalk some of it up to normal teen changes, but I do think he had the help of steroids at one point.

Post #831 regarding Bipolar Disorder was appreciated. I like the way you weave your own thoughts and observations into the drier written data, and offer it as food for thought. It's worth considering, and steroid use then disuse also would trigger cycling changes and make the swings uncontrollable, IMO. I don't know if it explains the degree of rage without any chemicals playing a part, but that's MOO. The videos offer a look into his mood swings, various personas or identity shifts, and delusional quality of his thinking at times of who he was depending on the mood-- very interesting that he supplied us with videos.

We all have a dark side. He mentioned having a psycho side which perhaps lends itself to the idea of the duality of Bipolar. It seems he connected using steroids with living a lie trying to be one thing. Yet, from the videos it seems he was swinging and could no longer stick to one vision of himself for very long. Sorry, I have to go back to the steroid videos because I know using them then not using them would create the perfect storm to destroy equilibrium in body and mind.

Post #815 from his Twitter of the person with the evil grin of filed sharp pointed teeth now seems too much of a coincidence. The banner of his teeth and the mention of "sticking his teeth in" makes me think he had some kind of fantasy involving biting. That's the kind of fantasy that comes out of the hidden dark side perhaps. Another odd coincidence is that his father just happens to be a dentist.

Just my own thoughts and observations.

I TY! And you know what has been bugging me - if he comes back negative for anything then we have 4 victims here. And that results in repuslsion with dad. How sad- all the way around.

I really dont understand why the FBI has not sped this up.

The teeth picture was really chilling- it IMO is just a macabre fetish. I wonder if dad has made any connections? I am assuming parents (most) dont really know where to look to see what there collage age kids are posting, so I wonder if the last two weeks have been shocking to him?

I thought I wonder if dentists use steroids , well the results that came back were surprising

https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=desntists and steroids

TY Curious!

It seems virtually impossible to bear hug, bite and have yet another hand to drink something quickly.

I think there is some interconnectedness between (part of the delusion?) drinking Wesson and whatever. It almost seems like coating stomach and then poisening it??

If someone breaks into your house and tries to attack you, you have the right to defend yourself!
Why would anyone think she overreacted? He could have killed her.

Thats obserd!

I know what you mean. Can't figure out how all of this transpired, and most likely, we'll never know. I don't think we have ever been given an accurate timeline.

Was talking about this case with a friend of mine today. She thinks AH is near death. I thought his condition had improved! My point is: We haven't been given much information. Not sure of the reason, afterall, the perp has been apprehended!

IMHO

Ya gotta love the Martin Co. Sheriff's Office--asked on facebook if they would cave to those who say the homeowner overreacted by hitting the perp with the baseball bat--the answer was one word "NO".

ETA: correct first name

Thankfully we live in a country where in many places we are afforded the right to stop attacks like these with any force necessary. Considering this in Florida, the window guy and AH were quite fortunate they didn't end up with an entire magazines worth of ammo unloaded on them.

In this instance, busting through a house window and fighting with the son...just getting beat with a bat was mild, it could have been much worse for him. But he deserved it, regardless.

Unfortunately, it's this issue of "victim blaming" that annoys me. Mom did what she had to do, there shouldn't even be a question about that...

I'm trying to imagine how he held the victim in a full bear hug, while biting his face then drank caustic fluid, but still not clear enough to get a head shot.

I have kinda wondered that too. Visually it seems like he was pretty absorbed in what he was doing, like she could have gotten real close , but then when I think about it - just think people kissing, would be dangerous to try then throw in wrestling moves -- pretty intwined, and I would assume a lot of motion

I took a look at the FSU roster for 2016 and AH wasn't large enough to have a chance at the positions he played in high school. Those players range from 250 to almost 350 lbs.

Oh boy is that not a steroid motivater?

I noticed he didn't look bulky in this video. Plus he doesn't appear to be in a "rage". Strange case...

Its almost trance like--paying attn to voices??

Two weeks have gone by. We've worn ourselves out speculating. WH will be on Dr. Phil next week on Wednesday. Will AH be formally charged by then? I know we all want to find out those tox results.

Quiet here tonight.....no bug sightings..:giggle:...I've been abandoned....:eek:fftobed:

Just like the tox screens -- we have no information regarding super bug!

It is getting frustrating

hi blue! crazy stuff huh?

I have to keep rereading because I think it can't be right.

Thanks for all the pictures. I think the difference in his neck is noticeable - could be something to it.

There seems to be alot of unnecessary "hush hush" where Austin's condition is concerned. I do wonder what that is all about.
Not much has made alot of sense since all this began. It's not like they are looking for an accomplice, and LE doesn't want him to get wise! Some things just seem out and out stupid.

There seems to be alot of unnecessary "hush hush" where Austin's condition is concerned. I do wonder what that is all about.
Not much has made alot of sense since all this began. It's not like they are looking for an accomplice, and LE doesn't want him to get wise! Some things just seem out and out stupid.

Very interesting! Wouldn't you like "to be a fly on the wall" in that hospital room?

I bet daddy has filled AH's ears full of things

jmo

Hospital can not release his medical information because of HIPAA. So there is nothing strange aboutg that.

I agree my dear! Hipaa has been here for decades - and we always get updates. IMO, it is about $$$$, sorry. Everything is about money.

Dad knows Hipaa - I am sure he has made it clear that he will sue .

If we only take their report of superpowers, dad has to know that would meet criteria for a invol --even if (beds ) they tried to dump him and not admit him, all dad would have to say is I am a health care provider - they would have admitted him!

When they would dump him in 72 hours , dad needs to remind them of his vocation, they would have gotten him admitted to a priv hospital. At said private hospital, dad needs to remind that staff he is a dentist. His legnth of stay in the private setting would be extended - sorry that is real life.

Of course I am not saying mental health providers are crooked or anything - more than anyone those in the field are more than aware of the lack of reources -- money eases that.

A poor disenfrahchised person would not have the resources to do so.

moo

Its like Michael Jackson Whitney etc, there stuff was secret for ages

I am sorry- but I think dad has been a...............wherever his son is going it is for life -- instead of all these tears -- he should be IMO helping the world understand this.

Hey at least OMars dad tried. Elliot Rogers parents tried. We are all human - it helps make it easier to comprhend what they are expericning when they share. Its also therupetic for them.

One would even think that mom and dad would talk to one another to try and figure out what was happening during those weeks.

AM starting to wonder just speculating here...if at some point Dad may have fascilated getting him steroids.. just speculating....

We have no problem in the past hearing tons of stories from people who know the perp --- this one all the way around it is silence--what is one thing any lawyer tells any client shut up.

IMO that is the only explaination for the widespread silence. Both mom and dad have now shut up--so it seems the only thing that is gonna talk is the tox tests

One would assume sometime in the last half of year they would have spoke with their son in school. Even of the phone, one would expect a parent to pick up on cues just from a call, or reach out to someone who knew him , at least a little bit , p there. ANd, ask , I just spoke with AUstin, how is he doing , I have some concerns.

We all know from YT that he was bizaire for months. Certainly he may have profoundly decomped the last several weeks.....but we have months of solid proof that he was not doing well. Sister you would think same.............

I suppose maybe there was a lot going on for all three of them and they were trying to intervene - he is an adult - so short of Baker Acting him well.................

Dad has a practice to protect - --there are tons of websites where dentists are rated by pts.

and like Cyndi Lauper says "Money Changes Everything"!

<mod snip>

He strikes me as being the type of person who would try to stir up anything he could to try and take the focus off Austin as being a murderer. Telling his son "say this", or "say that", "pretend you don't remember", saying he could blame his actions on emotional problems, or health problems...the dad seems to be a real piece of work!

Oh, and I do understand about HIPAA R's and R's. I'm an LPN, and what we there's a real fine line between what we can and cannot say. But at the same time, since they said he was stable, they could release a statement saying some improvement, or no improvement, or upgraded from serious to guarded, or whatever, without giving specific details. The dad is probably the one person we shouldn't listen to as far as condition. He could be allowed to get up and walk with assistance, and dad could tell us he had orders to stay in bed. I think the dad has every intention to milk this for all he can.

I'm saying that! He strikes me as being the type of person who would try to stir up anything he could to try and take the focus off Austin as being a murderer. Telling his son "say this", or "say that", "pretend you don't remember", saying he could blame his actions on emotional problems, or health problems...the dad seems to be a real piece of work!

Oh, and I do understand about HIPAA R's and R's. I'm an LPN, and what we there's a real fine line between what we can and cannot say. But at the same time, since they said he was stable, they could release a statement saying some improvement, or no improvement, or upgraded from serious to guarded, or whatever, without giving specific details. The dad is probably the one person we shouldn't listen to as far as condition. He could be allowed to get up and walk with assistance, and dad could tell us he had orders to stay in bed. I think the dad has every intention to milk this for all he can.

I guess , on this angle about dad, I dont think its posturing regarding insanity stuff.

People that lunch on faces, I would think have some neurotranmitters firing incorrectly!

IMO, it their decpetions , in terms of public perceptions are not helping Austin. A 21 year old single mom would "catch" that when there child is telling them about superpowers, that something is not OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221