FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has a thread been started for Stuar case I could not find one??

Sheriff is so good.I have tried to find place of all his pressers - I feel as if I missed a couple - off hand anyone know how many he has seld??

humm anyone know how to find out if Tall offers like (catn come up with a search "term"- not sure what called -- like best of class in exercise program at FSU - super interested in his academics last semester

Do we know formal reason why he was not in football team?

Is FSU considered reaslly good football team/collage?

Way to fugure out where he actually lived last semester

?????

FSU has a big time football program. They have won the national title 3 times (1993, 1999 and 2013). We don't have info on what happened to AH's dreams of playing for them. He didn't get a scholarship and may not have even gotten a try out. IMHO, the reason players don't make the team is because they aren't good enough.

Re. his grades last semester, all I've heard was the sheriff say something about his grades were good. He was pre-med, if that means anything.

ETA: Off Topic--IMHO, FSU has the best mascot in the country, even if it is controversial. As a Gator I was always jealous of Osceola and Renegade. Total enrollment in 2015 was over 40,000.

Smaller and then bottom picture arms dont look as worked out?

CqBIztnUAAAE9fZ.jpg

austin-harrouff-photos-pictures-of-fsu-murder-suspect.jpg

Looks pudgy here no

images

Austin-Harrouff-7.jpg

compare face to this

images

I always thought in this one he looked scrawny, intense swings in appetite with steroid use/disuse - his walk even struck me as like sickly???

images

Totally different look ---mood swings?

screen-shot-2016-08-16-at-2-55-17-pm.jpg

Just IMO looks totally different

images

and again

57b62760f2e56.image.jpg

I always thought in this one he looked scrawny, intense swings in appetite with steroid use/disuse - his walk even struck me as like sickly???

images

I noticed he didn't look bulky in this video. Plus he doesn't appear to be in a "rage". Strange case...

If you'd like an idea of how big a deal football is at FSU, check out this video of pre-game ceremonies.

[video=youtube;ApoXAzMmfSU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApoXAzMmfSU[/video]

Back on steroids? Arms back

images

once again just looks totally different moo

austin_kelly_harrouff2-620x412.jpg

10320213013012302130a0a0.png

That number 13 isn't him. He didn't play quarterback. His number on the 2013 videos was 55.

That looks to be a NFL (professional) quarterback: Denver Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian (13)

MOO......

The photo album search was interesting to me. Primarily for my folks suffering with bipolar the change in appearance , from week to week was telling. After several years I could , basically, tell , on the walk back to the office what kind of 45 minutes we were going to have.

This is just my opinion: From the beginning it struck me as if there was a more prevelant affective component to him than head on schizphrnia.

Intilly wonder sczo- affective - there was too much emotion.

His flucations in his appearance, the look he was trying to present over the years does change - in some instances signfigantly.

Moo I would go here (outlined below) as oppossed to schiz- media wont casue they look at bipolar as one illiness. He just never struck me as "pure" schiz - way to much moody stuff - schiz are rarely moody and if there is one it is usually null and void, in terms of affect.

As we have learned much more about him, that changed also............ just mo

There are basically 5 flavors of bipolar - all totally different. Media gives one notion of the illiness - just not true.

• Bipolar psychosis is different than schizophrenia psychosis as it is always combined with either depression, mania or both. The psychosis does not exist on its own.

Bipolar 1 Disorder With Psychotic Features

[FONT=&amp]Psychotic symptoms can be congruent or incongruent. Mood-congruent psychotic symptoms are delusions, which are false beliefs, or hallucinations, which are false sensory perceptions, ............For instance, a person who is having a manic episode may have delusions that she has special powers and is invincible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp].

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Bipolar I disorder with psychotic features is a mood disorder characterized by unusually euphoric or agitated moods, along with depression or a mix of high and low moods. Psychotic symptoms are also part of this disorder, which can severely impact a person’s ability to function.

[/FONT]
This specifier applies if delusions or hallucinations (auditory or visual) are present at any point during a mood episode.

Progression of Psychosis in Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar psychosis moves along a continuum.

ssociated with the depression. Up to 50% of people with bipolar depression have some form of psychosis

The Bipolar Psychosis Continuum

........ bipolar psychosis as lying on a continuum of severity from left to right. On the left side, where there is no psychosis, symptoms can range from mild to severe mania and depression. ...... may be very ill............ but they have not lost touch with reality and there are no hallucinations or delusions.

When pressed, the person can at least admit there may be an illness involved and that their thinking is different from the norm.......

.... middle of this line is a gray area where over 50% of bipolar symptoms move into psychosis. When a person hits this gray area, they start to become unrealistic and eventually bizarre in their thinking........ many go in and out of the gray area and don't know it simply because .... never taught the signs of psychosis..... never cross into full-blown psychosis.

............70% of those with bipolar one mania cross over the gray area into full-blown psychosis that often needs hospitalization

psychosis continuum experience:

From pt:

Left side of the line bipolar symptoms without psychosis: helpless and hopeless. .....don't think I'll ever have friends. ... seems so pointless. .... going to jump out of my skin sometimes. .... lonely! .What is wrong It's like my brain is lying! It is lying- my meds aren't working. The reality check is intact. )

In the gray area: Milder psychosis : I think that people are upset with me. ....Yesterday, when I walked down the street, I had the feeling that someone was following me. ... not sleeping well. I try but my mind is too busy. ..... I think I saw a face in my TV last night but the TV was off. This is a moderate reality check. )

Out of the gray area: Moderate psychosis: Last night, I heard the people next door talking about me. I could hear their voices like they were in the room......Is he out to get me? .....haven't slept for over four days....up............If I could just turn up my music loud enough. Wait., wait. .... This can't be real. I can't hear people through a wall. But I do hear them! (A little bit of reality is left, but self-talk is almost gone. The lack of sleep and stress have made a reality check almost impossible. )

Far right side of the line: Full-blown psychosis: ...........neighbors and created a plot to get me in the hospital. I showed them what I thought ....I could hear them in there. Laughing and talking about me......! I saw a few of them at the windows. They wanted me to drink their urine. I will drink my own urine and die! I will drink it and cure myself........... Someone is coming to take parts of my body. (Full-blown dysphoric manic psychosis. Zero reality testing.)

The person started with agitated mania that involved depression ..... then moved into the realm of mild paranoid ideas .....eventually psychotic paranoia that crossed into delusions

..... first thought they heard something and was able to reality check,............. but eventually they experienced hallucinations they perceived as real.

... very common pattern for people with Bipolar One especially for a first episode. The above can happen in just a few days.

.......have very strong impulses, thoughts, feelings and a strong urge of wanting to be dead. T.... don't feel in control of their moods, but they don't hear a voice outside of their head ....

The thoughts of wanting to be dead feel very odd and strong.... If you ask the person if someone outside of their mind put the thoughts there, they would be able to say no. .........

.if a person..... says that the thoughts were put in their head by Satan, .....crossed over to delusional psychosis..... moved from the gray area into psychosis."

Difference Between Psychotic Mania and Full-blown Mania

Symptoms of psychotic mania and full-blown mania are similar, but there's one important distinction between the two.

Psychotic mania and full-blown mania can look so similar.

"People who are really manic have reckless and very impaired judgment. They will drive at 150 miles an hour a...when you ask them, hey, so you think that's safe? They may say, "It's probably not safe for others, but it's fine for me!

This is dangerous and impulsive, but not bizarre.

....same person believed they were a super hero who could stand in front of a car going 150 miles an hour and not get killed because they are invisible, that is psychosis because it's a bizarre delusion.

poor judgment with impaired thought processes.

http://www.healthyplace.com/bipolar...progression-of-psychosis-in-bipolar-disorder/

http://www.livestrong.com/article/127995-bipolar-disorder-psychotic-features/

http://www.healthyplace.com/bipolar...mptoms-what-are-hallucinations-and-delusions/

http://www.healthyplace.com/bipolar-disorder/psychosis/psychosis-and-mood-swing-complications/

http://www.healthyplace.com/bipolar-disorder/psychosis/why-can-psychosis-be-so-mean-and-scary/

FSU has a big time football program. They have won the national title 3 times (1993, 1999 and 2013). We don't have info on what happened to AH's dreams of playing for them. He didn't get a scholarship and may not have even gotten a try out. IMHO, the reason players don't make the team is because they aren't good enough.

Re. his grades last semester, all I've heard was the sheriff say something about his grades were good. He was pre-med, if that means anything.

ETA: Off Topic--IMHO, FSU has the best mascot in the country, even if it is controversial. As a Gator I was always jealous of Osceola and Renegade. Total enrollment in 2015 was over 40,000.

Go Gators!!! ��

I took a look at the FSU roster for 2016 and AH wasn't large enough to have a chance at the positions he played in high school. Those players range from 250 to almost 350 lbs.

Howdy x_files

In reading the news articles it sounds like the drank the caustic fluids after the attack, who really knows with MSM?

And according again, to the reports, they couldn't shoot AH because they were afraid of shooting Mr. Stevens, couldn't get a clear shot.
AH's father is nothing but a full fledged liar :pinocchio:

Kinda graphic: But the news reported bites on the face, then he was biting Mr Stevens abdomen and the police could not pull him off, taser didn't work, K-9 dog, just maddening! All this and stabbing

Thanks ~

jmo :moo:

I'm trying to imagine how he held the victim in a full bear hug, while biting his face then drank caustic fluid, but still not clear enough to get a head shot.

Nico Gallo (the window jumper) is expected to be released this afternoon, at which point he will be charged with burglary and assault during a burglary.

Ya gotta love the Martin Co. Sheriff's Office--asked on facebook if they would cave to those who say the homeowner overreacted by hitting the perp with the baseball bat--the answer was one word "NO".

ETA: correct first name

Nick Gallo (the window jumper) is expected to be released this afternoon, at which point he will be charged with burglary and assault during a burglary.

Ya gotta love the Martin Co. Sheriff's Office--asked on facebook if they would cave to those who say the homeowner overreacted by hitting the perp with the baseball bat--the answer was one word "NO".

If someone breaks into your house and tries to attack you, you have the right to defend yourself!
Why would anyone think she overreacted? He could have killed her.

If someone breaks into your house and tries to attack you, you have the right to defend yourself!

Exactly. She would have been within her rights to shoot him dead.

I'm curious what prison term he faces.

:tyou: CARIIS

You put a lot of work into this case and bringing all those photos of AH here. I definitely find it fascinating how his appearance changed rather dramatically over time. Easy to see the arms, chest, and neck size changes and even his face shape. I'd chalk some of it up to normal teen changes, but I do think he had the help of steroids at one point.

Post #831 regarding Bipolar Disorder was appreciated. I like the way you weave your own thoughts and observations into the drier written data, and offer it as food for thought. It's worth considering, and steroid use then disuse also would trigger cycling changes and make the swings uncontrollable, IMO. I don't know if it explains the degree of rage without any chemicals playing a part, but that's MOO. The videos offer a look into his mood swings, various personas or identity shifts, and delusional quality of his thinking at times of who he was depending on the mood-- very interesting that he supplied us with videos.

We all have a dark side. He mentioned having a psycho side which perhaps lends itself to the idea of the duality of Bipolar. It seems he connected using steroids with living a lie trying to be one thing. Yet, from the videos it seems he was swinging and could no longer stick to one vision of himself for very long. Sorry, I have to go back to the steroid videos because I know using them then not using them would create the perfect storm to destroy equilibrium in body and mind.

Post #815 from his Twitter of the person with the evil grin of filed sharp pointed teeth now seems too much of a coincidence. The banner of his teeth and the mention of "sticking his teeth in" makes me think he had some kind of fantasy involving biting. That's the kind of fantasy that comes out of the hidden dark side perhaps. Another odd coincidence is that his father just happens to be a dentist.

Just my own thoughts and observations.

Exactly. Who is even asking if she overreacted? It's ridiculous.

I'm trying to imagine how he held the victim in a full bear hug, while biting his face then drank caustic fluid, but still not clear enough to get a head shot.

It's crystal clear to me that he didn't drunk caustic fluid after police arrived and saw him biting the victim. I don't care much if some articles claim he drunk after the attacks, it is obviously bad reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kels1221