FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I drove by the Stevens house today, I was so saddened to see their two cars sitting in the driveway. I still can't wrap my head around this, horrific, totally senseless crime. :crying:

If any crime would warrant the DP, this is one!!!

IMHO

If I recall correctly he only had marijuana in his system...which made it that much more bizarre and unexplainable.

I still think he had bath salts, PCP, and/or flakka but they didn't test specifically for those drugs, some are untraceable via toxicology tests still.
He wasn't mentally ill correct? Is their an illness that would cause a mentally ill person to chew someone's face.

Just heard on local news, neighbor, Jeff Fisher, was released from the hospital today. :clap::happydance::clap:

I still think he had bath salts, PCP, and/or flakka but they didn't test specifically for those drugs, some are untraceable via toxicology tests still.
He wasn't mentally ill correct? Is their an illness that would cause a mentally ill person to chew someone's face.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1632253

Everything I've seen says Eugene only had marijuana in his system.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1632253

Everything I've seen says Eugene only had marijuana in his system.

Some drugs like bath salts had legal chemicals in them and is advertised as not for human consumption.

So a standard drug test or toxicology report may not pick up on certain chemicals. Idk.

Example. Ghb (the date rape drug) will not show up on a test after so many hours.

So imo. There is an hallucinating drug out there that has a short window of proof just like ghb.

Jmo for now.

Some drugs like bath salts had legal chemicals in them and is advertised as not for human consumption.

So a standard drug test or toxicology report may not pick up on certain chemicals. Idk.

Example. Ghb (the date rape drug) will not show up on a test after so many hours.

So imo. There is an hallucinating drug out there that has a short window of proof just like ghb.

Jmo for now.
Yeah, it's kind of a paradox. He sure acted like he was on drugs.

I'm sure he was screened pretty well but who knows....

I am speechless WTF? I just cant come to terms with a drug that would make anyone do this , and I'm not trying to be funny but he just ate, why would he in a drug induced , mental state , eat more (a face?) usually unless its mary jo Juana, a drug will make you NOT want to eat , I find this weird

In watching the videos, and considering the brutal murders in which the Harrouff is suspected, South Florida drug expert Jim Hall wonders if muscle-building steroids may have contributed to the unbridled rage.

"Rage episodes usually occur when they are off the drug," said Hall, an epidemiologist at Nova Southeastern University. "Before I even saw the videos, having heard of his background as an active athlete, I thought this may not be excited delirium, but steroid rage."

Hall, an expert in flakka, says he has doubts that the synthetic drug —not as available as it once was — played a role in Harrouff's behavior. "There could be other human growth hormone issues with similar effects," Hall said."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-face-biting-suspect-thursday-20160818-story.html

I am speechless WTF? I just cant come to terms with a drug that would make anyone do this , and I'm not trying to be funny but he just ate, why would he in a drug induced , mental state , eat more (a face?) usually unless its mary jo Juana, a drug will make you NOT want to eat , I find this weird
From what I've read there's been a few similar incidents from PCP....still not that common though

" Deborah Mash, a professor and director of the Excited Delirium Education, Research and Information Center at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, said Harrouff appeared to suffer from an acute psychotic episode that was fueled by some kind of psycho-stimulant or hallucinogen. The next round of drug tests on Harrouff will look for signs of flakka, a sister drug to bath salts, the Martin County Sheriff Department said Wednesday."
Harrouff’s statements of grandiosity about having super powers is a sign of a coming psychotic break indicative of bipolar disorder or schizophrenia, the latter often manifesting itself initially in later teen years, Mash said. Add a dangerous designer drug and a stressful dinner with the parents, and the horrific results speak for themselves
."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/face-biting-deaths-mom-called-911-after-harrouff-t/nsHS9/

Yeah, it's kind of a paradox. He sure acted like he was on drugs.

I'm sure he was screened pretty well but who knows....

Yeah.. I know a lot of the addicted folks in these parts, will smoke spice whilst on probation or in rehab, specifically because it won't be detected on randoms...

These new(ish), synthetics do seem to have homicidal, suicidal and phycosis effects far worse than anything we've seen... The biggest synthetic drug bust in U.S. history was in W.Virginia, (Hot Stuff, Cool Things head shops)... which was owned by my (ex) brother in law. So I have seen for myself how depraved people around this crap can be... Just horrible the devistating effect these nasty chemicals can have on entire communities. God have mercy.

This case is possibly one of the most bizarre I've followed in awhile.
Do you think he'll plea insanity?

[video=youtube;pHgEHrHQNDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHgEHrHQNDc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHgEHrHQNDc[/video]

This case is possibly one of the most bizarre I've followed in awhile.
Do you think he'll plea insanity?
At this point I'm not even sure if he'll survive the hospital visit but it will be interesting to see how this unfolds for sure...

Antone getting the feeling he won't face trail but declare mental insanity?

Was this posted already?

An unhinged Florida teen who killed a couple outside their home and bit off part of the husband's face said that he had a "psycho side" on a YouTube where he posted a video four days before the savage attack.

He wrote on his YouTube channel, titled A.Frost, that "I've got a psycho side and a normal side. I've lost my mind help me find it."

In the YouTube clip he denies taking drugs and steroids, btw.

Hospital blood tests showed no signs of meth, cocaine, heroin or other common drugs. It will take one to three weeks to test for hallucinogenic drugs such as flakka or bath salts.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...s-couple-bites-husband-face-article-1.2754683

bbm - so he could have been on drugs. test results are not in yet.

The article has a beautiful picture of the murdered couple. They seem like lovely people. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper