FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up-to-date on switchblade styles.

I didn't realize they sell all styles of switchblades now. Some have thicker handles, and some are a pocket knife style of switchblades. There's also the slimmer, longer blade switchblade with a pretty purple handle.

https://www.myswitchblade.com/19-american-switchblades

have always wondered why people would carry one around all the time.

OH lordy now Curious is gonna be packing switchblades!!

now we have a "nice" gun holder , a switchblade packing poster. and a serious pot (as in cooking) packing poster - whats next? AK-47s prohibited!!

Guys we 'follow" crimes - not become a thread! Thats funny!

But it does impact some. Today in a parking lot, nice black car pulled up. Sat there, the slowly pulled out and drove out.

When he pulled in , and did not get out, I thought is he gonna go in and shoot!

Then I thought maybe I am being cruised - how delightful.

Niether proved to be the case!!!!!

While off topic but on FL a rocket blew up today - once again go FL . It was strange how long the shock wave took to hear.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/video.cfm?c_id=2&gal_cid=2&gallery_id=164858

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/video.cfm?c_id=2&gal_cid=2&gallery_id=164858

I wonder if it was laced with opium? I had a nasty experience with that (a really long time ago).

I have no idea if it was laced, it def could have been... But no one else freaked out like I did. It was a nightmare :/

I have just read studies where weed can break the balance of the brain in sensitive individuals, and I may be one of those people, or not, I don't know... And this was ~ 20 yrs ago... Ha! I'm getting old, ;)

I have no idea if it was laced, it def could have been... But no one else freaked out like I did. It was a nightmare :/

I have just read studies where weed can break the balance of the brain in sensitive individuals, and I may be one of those people, or not, I don't know... And this was ~ 20 yrs ago... Ha! I'm getting old, ;)

What I got messed up on was brought back from Nam by a returning serviceman. A really long time ago, lol.

CARIIS posted: "OH lordy now Curious is gonna be packing switchblades!!"

No, CARIIS, I'm going to stick to my folding knife and spray can of oven cleaner. :smile:

These folks are still reporting (today) he is in and out of awareness?

Blue liquid WIndex just hit me? Not in news story!!

http://www.wpbf.com/article/investigators-search-home-of-murdered-couple/2107854

The other guy:

his ingestion of a psychedelic drug that caused him to act on a “force … he could not stop.”
high on Dibutylone when he “cannon-balled” through the plate glass window

He said that the woman was fearful that the situation was similar to another attack the took place just weeks ago in Tequesta, where Austin Harrouff, also 19, displayed super-human strength as he attacked a random couple at their home and killed them.

The headline of piece interested me not the publication!

http://christiannews.net/2016/09/01...hedelic-drug-jailed-following-violent-attack/

Dibutylone:

Give me a break - check out how it is "advertised

I am in shock -- people are reviewing the high, feel old, how stupid this all is. Just never thought about picking up some acid online!! If it comes postive that would make sense how Austin got it huh?

Amazon.com for drugs that result in people eating other people--madness.

One review: This stuff is GREAT! I will buy again. My laboratory animals love it! Those little rats kept coming back to the water bottle again and again.

Lab animals my a##. Then I thought if you are giving it to animals that is animal abuse.

Another: Hi this one now my favourite. Thank You soo much!

Five stars!!

This disclamier is just a joke At the bottom :
Warning: This product is not for human or veterinary use, is only provided as the science research.

What can one be researching if it not for animals or humans?? Oven cleaner? How plants like it? PUt it in your gas tank? Rub on furniture? Carpet cleaner?

For real? You cant buy ciggs online any longer - but if ya want some desinger drugs have at it.

http://www.best-feel.com/empathogens-c-18/Dibutylone(crystal)-p-31.html

You can comparsion shop- just obserd - and scary:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=dibutylone%20crystal

:wave: All of the well-meaning, but off topic posts regarding Hurricane Hermine have been moved here

Please keep this thread dedicated to the victims and the horrific crime that has been committed against them. Thanks.

I had a strange thought, not sure how to word this. During the sheriff's press conference when he talks about collecting samples from the scene he says something about "there was a lot going on with him". I wonder is it possible there was also a sexual component to the attack.

Blue Windex...hmm...but it seems unlikely though, especially if it was from the couple's garage, that someone would move Windex into an ice tea bottle without labeling it. It's hard to believe also that AH brought along his own Windex to drink.

I have to label anything dangerous I move into a bottle. Do they make blue ice tea? Would any one tell us if it actually was only blue ice tea?

If he is still "out of it" for the most part, whatever he drank was wicked. Either his liver and kidneys are still trying to rid his body of the substance, or it has already caused permanent damage, and that means the digestive system will never work at the necessary level, and not only will his diet change, but how his body metabolizes medicine will also change. I would almost bet that the caustic substance has damaged his mouth, throat, and esophagus, and even after it heals, there will be so much scar tissue he will be on liquid nutrition via a Mickey button. Mickey buttons are an alternative to a feeding tube, much better, easier to keep clean, and generally not noticeable.

What I got messed up on was brought back from Nam by a returning serviceman. A really long time ago, lol.

Jax49

That must have been around the time weed was laced, I'm telling ya, I have seen some weird stuff growing up, not that I was wild, but I seen and heard some wild stuff! :haunting:

jmo :moo:

If he is still "out of it" for the most part, whatever he drank was wicked. Either his liver and kidneys are still trying to rid his body of the substance, or it has already caused permanent damage, and that means the digestive system will never work at the necessary level, and not only will his diet change, but how his body metabolizes medicine will also change. I would almost bet that the caustic substance has damaged his mouth, throat, and esophagus, and even after it heals, there will be so much scar tissue he will be on liquid nutrition via a Mickey button. Mickey buttons are an alternative to a feeding tube, much better, easier to keep clean, and generally not noticeable.

Hey glf :)

Will all that(Mickey button)work in a prison cell? :jail:

Blue Windex...hmm...but it seems unlikely though, especially if it was from the couple's garage, that someone would move Windex into an ice tea bottle without labeling it. It's hard to believe also that AH brought along his own Windex to drink.

I have to label anything dangerous I move into a bottle. Do they make blue ice tea? Would any one tell us if it actually was only blue ice tea?
I have never heard of blue iced tea. Even drinks that have real or artificial blueberry flavor are purple.

I had a strange thought, not sure how to word this. During the sheriff's press conference when he talks about collecting samples from the scene he says something about "there was a lot going on with him". I wonder is it possible there was also a sexual component to the attack.

My guess would be "things" might not "work" while on it.

Hey glf :)

Will all that(Mickey button)work in a prison cell? :jail:

Yes. The Mickey Button is small. An incision a little larger than the diameter of a pencil. The part that fits into the incision is approx an inch long. It has a "balloon" that is inflated with one tsp water to hold it in place. The outside is less than a quarter inch tall. There is a hole where the little feeding tube fits in. When not in use it is closed with a little attached cover just like the ones in a beach ball that you blow up. In an adult, there would be most likely four feedings a day, taking approx 15mins each. The same things work great for kids who need them, and are usually regulated by a feeding pump, four or five times a day. Much more convenient and sanitary than the older style feeding tubes called "peg tubes" .

Yes. The Mickey Button is small. An incision a little larger than the diameter of a pencil. The part that fits into the incision is approx an inch long. It has a "balloon" that is inflated with one tsp water to hold it in place. The outside is less than a quarter inch tall. There is a hole where the little feeding tube fits in. When not in use it is closed with a little attached cover just like the ones in a beach ball that you blow up. In an adult, there would be most likely four feedings a day, taking approx 15mins each. The same things work great for kids who need them, and are usually regulated by a feeding pump, four or five times a day. Much more convenient and sanitary than the older style feeding tubes called "peg tubes" .

Do they for lack of a better word feel like they are getting full or is there just a limit per feeding

can they get anything just as long as it liquifed. Do they chose?

Do they for lack of a better word feel like they are getting full or is there just a limit per feeding

can they get anything just as long as it liquifed. Do they chose?
The doctor will decide what type of supplement is best according to nutrient and calorie needs, as well as the age of the person. There's no benefit to occasionally add baby food, for example. The recipient isn't able to "taste" anything.

P.S. yes, they get full. Water and medicine are also added, as well as juice, if the pt has low blood sugar, or constipation. Things would be trial and error for a week or so deciding how much feeding is needed to satisfy hunger and maintain healthy body weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz