FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is FLflutterby? Is that MSM? I don't think we can quote random twits, just MSM/reporters/LE/etc. since there is no way to verify the credibility of random twits.

:waitasec: We have posted her's all day.....she has posted photos clearly showing she is where she says she is.

Do we have any idea of what MP was wearing that day?

This is the only FaceBook link we are allowed to post as it is run by Michelle's family: Here is the description of what she was wearing: Michelle is described as a 5-foot, 6-inch white woman with short dark brown hair. The friend said the mother of three was last seen wearing blue jeans with a long-sleeved Florida Gators zip-up hoodie.

The rest as at the link if you want to see her Missing poster etc...

http://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson#!/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=info

:waitasec: We have posted her's all day.....she has posted photos clearly showing she is where she says she is.

I'm just a stickler for following the rules. Especially when a "stranger" is tweeting such huge developments in a case without someone here at WS confirming their identity and involvement in the case.

Not only that. The lady's tweets were posted on Martha Sugalski's MSM media twitter page (an anchor for Wesh) and were verified by Martha. JMO.

I'm just a stickler for following the rules. Especially when a "stranger" is tweeting such huge developments in a case without someone here at WS confirming their identity and involvement in the case.

If your talking about FLflutterby ... I believe that person is a WS poster .

Oh, I understand that but she's not really tweeting anything you can't find other places................:innocent:

I was just by the Florida Mall and found the OCSD roping off by a creek and it appears they have found something. I have photos I am downloading.

stand by....

Overheard the conversation of them having a find. They were in the process of roping off Jordan Street just east of Brockbank Drive. A multitude of dive team members with a huge square net contraption. It was overwhelming!

We have learned today that Dale Sr. owned another home, on Chaucer, and they are searching the canal behind that home.

This is all in the Sky Lake area where locals are currently posting online @ newstation link (see my post above).

All sounding pretty credible to me. Very hopeful!

mpsearch6.jpg

mpsearch5.jpg

mpsearch4.jpg

mpsearch3.jpg

mpsearch2.jpg

mpsearch.jpg

Based on previous statements released by LE it's very evident they was using triangulation to estimate the phone's location. Triangulation is based on the cell towers signal strength to the phone. While such triangulation can help narrow down a grid area it's far from being GPS pinpointing. Triangulation might give LE a radius of 1/2 mile where the phone was last recorded, and that's a lot of ground to search for a phone. Evidently MP never turned the E/911 option on with her phone. If she had of the phone would have been sending out a GPS signal, The GPS (E/911) would have told LE to look in a 300 ft radius...

Most phones today have the E/911 option. It doesn't cost you any extra energy from you battery to keep it running. IMO everyone would do well to turn theirs on. It may not save your life but it could help your family should something happen to you...

where would it be located on the phone? like on an iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper