FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does DS still have a job? It is possible that he didn't reveal his previous criminal record to his employer & they let him go.

DS is going to start having some serious money issues soon. Atty, mortgage, two car payments (F150 & Hummer), Medical insurance for twins, etc.

Also, some mental health issues. He's staying home full time with two toddlers. This isn't an easy task. He's not working according to him. He's not moving about town freely, as the media is probably wanting his statement. Plus, LE keeping tabs on his movements. hmmm does DS have the skills to cope with all this stress? Is he a flight risk? Is a risk to his children?

I can't stop thinking that those children are in physical danger. We know that the mental instability from both families right now is difficult for the kids, let alone being with such angry individuals. PA, MA, and Jr!

Hi Mom hi Dad. Hey I just killed Michelle can you give me a ride back to the Hummer so I can dispose of her body and the car? So he either has a body in his truck or she's at his house in the Hummer?
If this is the case they would hardly be the first parents to be complicit in the murder of a child's spouse. The Summer Inman case springs immediately to mind.

Summer, a 25 year old mother of three, was kidnapped and murdered by her ex and his parents. Summer was trying to break away from an abusive marriage - she was in the midst of a divorce and custody battle and happy in a new relationship. She was strangled to death. All three parties are awaiting trial for murder, kidnapping, and lesser charges such as tampering with evidence and gross abuse of a corpse.

In my opinion many parents would conceal their own child's involvement in a homicide - especially in a death penalty state. It is a rarity to see parents accept even that their child could have committed a murder in these types of cases. In that vein the Petersons and Stewarts both firmly believe in their son's innocence despite the fact their sons were convicted of Laci & Venus' murders.

I think that once DS killed Michelle he called his parents and told his dad he needed help and asked for his Mom to come with Dad so she could take the kids back to there house, So at this point I dont think that Mom knew what had happened, Dad may not have even know the extent of the help that DS needed at that point, I would bet and the point when Mom & Dad arrived at DS house, that Dales truck was out of the garage and the Hummer was in the garage, so DS Mom drops off her husband and picked up the kids and takes them to her house, at this point DS and Dad remove the decals from the hummer windows, I also think that Michelle was placed in the back of the hummer at this point, so now that the decals have been removed Dad followes DS behind the hummer and they go and either A. Dispose of her body or B. Put her in the work van that DS drove the next day to Titusville...so once Mp is out of there way, Dad followes DS to drop off the hummer and he picks DS back up and why they are on there was back or D Sr house DS chucks the phone out of the truck, I also think as others have posted that one of the reasons that DS wanted to keep the phone as long as possible is so he could go thru all of the text messages and other info that was in Michelle's phone, as well as seeing what is going on with Michelles family trying to locate her by phone, so DS arrives back to his parents house and Mom says that Yvonne has called her trying to find out about DS because he is not answering her calls, at this point DS realizes that LE will probably be coming by to ask him a few questions about the last time he saw her when she dropped off the kids, so he either takes the kids back home with him, or leaves them with his Mom while he heads back home...I have yet to see anything in MSM that says weather the kids were at DS when LE came by on that night...so this is some of my opinions on what went on that night, I would love to know if DS, DS Sr and Michelle's phones were all pinging off of the same towers that night, I also feel that there had to be something in the hummer that told LE that Michelle was no longer alive ad well as pointed to DS and the prime suspect, maybe they found her keys at DS home..something had to lead LE to point towards him because it was not long after LE processed that truck that they named DS as the prime suspect....and then to do a warrent on his parents home as well as
an investigative supenia on his parents just leads all roads to DS and his parents.

Hi Mom hi Dad. Hey I just killed Michelle can you give me a ride back to the Hummer so I can dispose of her body and the car? So he either has a body in his truck or she's at his house in the Hummer?

Why would he have to tell them anything? He could have just said Can you guys watch the twins for a little bit, I have a couple of things I have to do. I'll be right back.

Why would he have to tell them anything? He could have just said Can you guys watch the twins for a little bit, I have a couple of things I have to do. I'll be right back.

True but he still needs someone to help him or he drove his truck back to get the hummer all with no one seeing him. Then he had to walk back to get his truck at his condo so he could go back to his parents. I'm really trying hard to put Dale in this.

I think maybe a typo? or just said the wrong thing....not what was meant to say?

I thought it was generally common knowledge that LD tests werent recognized by the courts and someone working with LE on a case would be informed of that.

MOO

Artzy

It is very important to make sure that the info that is being shared is accurate, especially when it comes to stating "what is" or "what is not" allowed in court.

There are more people who are clueless regarding whether polygraph tests are allowed or not in court.

Originally Posted by 123*
I agree...Dale loves attention. I think he was watching the PC episode that day and was not happy. In the episode, it's almost like he doesn't realize the judge is kinda making fun of him for dressing up. He smiles a little when she's talking about it....like she is just another female he can impress. I think he watched the episode and realized he was being made fun of...especially with the announcer comments (Captain America...he's not so super anymore...) and he got mad. I am sure he was drinking and blamed Michelle (even though the whole PC thing was his idea). She showed up to drop off the kids, and they probably had words, and he reacted out of rage.

Thank you for this post that IMO truly has put into words a scenario that I find very believable..if not even highly likely.. How you described the PC episode is so very dead on with it all coming down to how one perceives the event in the present time as it is occurring and most importantly for this case how that individual perceives that exact same event months later in watching it in it's tv world of "editing"(to make it look the most dramatic for tv) as it's broadcast literally around the world.. This is it!!! IMO it is this that was the trigger most likely!!

Just as I explained in an earlier post I felt like Judge Marilyn played cutesy with Dale and her wanting to see his photos in costume.. And that while I could see that she very likely was mocking and outright laughing at him in his face.. I think at that present time while taping PC that the mocking and demeaning just flew right over Dale's head and he totally saw it as the judge being friendly with him.. Just another sign to him that he was the victor over Michelle and thought the judge bought his bs hook, line, and sinker...

Now fast forward couple months down the road you've got Dale who overall felt like he fared best out of he and Michelle on the PC and fondly recalls how he and the judge were friendly..and blah..bla..blah.. Just an overall positive and as we know he had links posted and previews posted on his FB page in the days and weeks leading up to the episode airing.. He was encouraging folks to watch.. Again IMO I believe his overall perception was positive of the PC taping(it does not make sense to be posting and previewing this episode on your FB page if you felt it was negative or made u look bad.. IMO he wouldn't have done these things if he felt he loomed the tiniest bit "bad" or a "loser")..he promoted the airing of their PC.. He was excited to see it air.. IMO nothing speaks louder than that as proof positive his "original perception" for how the PC taping went was positive in his favor..

So, it airs literally within less than an hour before MICHELLE arrives with the twins at his condo.. And when he watches the episode and the way in which it was edited(and we all know how the reality type shows "edit" they want to make it look the most "Jerry Springer-ish" IYKWIM).. but IMO most importantly his perception drastically changed once seeing Judge Marilyn's now quite obvious outright making fun of him to his face!!! I mean they go back to this exchange over the costumes numerous times!!! And while it happened originally he felt as tho it was a very friendly exchange, but now upon seeing it and the way it was edited now the exchange was totally opposite and obvious that she was laughing at him in his face on national television.. THAT IMO WOULD IGNITE A RAGE IN THIS MAN WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND!!!!

And then the camera cuts over and shows Michelle smiling or appearing to snicker as well.. Well.. In Dale's mind it now almost appears as if these two women were teaming up and openly mocking and laughing at him!!.. This would only further fuel the explosive rage that had already begun!!!.. And in his thinking back at how he actually had originally perceived it as so positive(not to mention on his FB promoting the episode and for folks to watch it.. Add more accelerant) That only causes humiliation at how stupid he mustve looked and then what?? Well.. You can just dump heaping more amounts of accelerant.. That humiliation just further fuels the now extremely alarming rage that this man is fully engulfed within.. I mean he sits down to watch this show and have a good laugh and feel good about himself and his being blindsided with negative, humiliating, anger that within that airing had totally and completely consumed this man!!! This IMO makes sense to me and IMO would have taken him from zero to sixty in record time for being whipped into a full fledged angry frenzy..

This IMO could very likely be what was waiting for MICHELLE when we saw her pulling down his road at 3:18:20pm on 11/17 with their PC episode having aired 2:00-2:30pm.. The woman that in his sick mind was the cause for this all consuming anger, humiliation, and explosive emotional overload that he was blindsided by.. There she is right there in his presence in less than hour from his being ignited with a litany of negative emotions.. Only doused with heaping amounts of accelerant from the point of the ignition..

I'll only say this.. I do in my mind believe it was quick.. I believe that when all of those emotions were unleashed on one tiny, unexpecting woman out of nowhere.. Well.. She never even saw it coming and never even had half a chance.. I do pray I'm right in that it would mean there was no suffering, no terror, no fear.. Only time will tell and I pray that they find her soon not only for closure for her precious loved ones who are suffering mightily..but just as importantly to ensure that justice is served promptly and appropriately on whoever is responsible for harming her..

All jmo!

Hopefully the search comes to my area tomorrow, I will definetly be on the lookout..... Exit 22 is the Narcoossee Exit and East of there would be Moss Park Lake Hart. Southwest of this location is Lake Nona and South of there is Lake Whipporwill and Fells Cove-East Lake Tohopeliga.

I think it might be important to note that there are cameras at the intersection of S. Goldenrod and Lee Vista. As this is the intersection where Carter Glen is located I just wonder are they talking about her being seen in the neighbors video or the intersection camera system.

I did go to the Nela Bridge and the Hoffner Bridge today and IMO that there was evidence that the Nela Bridge had footprints and brush broken, bent and walked on. While there I found a little visitor - an Otter was there like he was investigating..... talk about wierd..... Photos still downloading will post momentarily.....

Thanks, AlwaysRight, for keeping us posted on the local scene. Since I live so far away, it is hard for me to envision the Florida terrain where the searches are taking place without having dedicated sleuthers like you taking pics and giving descriptions.

(And I hope you have a picture of the otter... I would love to have otters living so close to me!):seeya:

True but he still needs someone to help him or he drove his truck back to get the hummer all with no one seeing him. Then he had to walk back to get his truck at his condo so he could go back to his parents. I'm really trying hard to put Dale in this.

For me he's the last one that reportedly saw her alive, which is enough justification for me. I think he's guilty but the timing is so stupid to do something, right after the tv show aired? That's why I don't think it was planned for that moment anyway.

I agree with one of your posts previously a page back or so...about him not realizing how he looked. I suspect someone, like his Dad may have called him and said "Do you realize they made a fool of you???" That would have set him off, no doubt. If he was on edge then anything she said could have triggered his reaction.

I don't know who helped him but I think someone did.

Also, if he is that angry of a person and has had problems with domestic abuse/violence I have to wonder about his relationship with his parents and what he's seen over the years.

I have a big question. How did he afford all these things? Condos aren't cheap and neither are Hummers!

Hey there, I certainly don't mind. We all have our theories and I respect them all. Unfortunately I don't have one. I have never said that I think Dale is innocent as he very well could have done this. My problem is with the timeline and obviously there is a lot of info out there that we do not know. I don't think that this was preplanned and if it was wow just WOW! Middle of the day with the kids coming over, I find that almost impossible to believe. IS it true that now we may have someone to verify that Dale did show up at his parents at 4:30? If this turns out to be true then I would say this puts Dale in the clear.

BBM. I'm not sure that it clears him, but it certainly makes law enforcement's job more difficult. If there are independent witnesses that put him at his parent's house, then law enforcement needs to prove that he left between 4:30 and 10:30 that night OR that someone else left during that time. If they already have his phone records, they know if he left during that time (assuming that he took the phone with him).

Since the iphone powered down at 8pm, I am assuming that whatever happened with the Hummer being dumped happened around that time.

Oh my I am so sorry felllow sleuthers I went to lay down with my lil one whilst the photos were downloading and I put both him and myself to sleep.... zzzZZZZzzzz but now I am awake and the photos were successfully downloaded....

Here you go

Nela Bridge SW bank

NelaSE2.jpg

SE Bank

NelaSE.jpg

NW Bank

NelaNW.jpg

NW Bank Close Up

NelaNWotter.jpg

NW Bank w/ Special Guest Otter (so weird to find this)

NelaNWOtter3.jpg

NE Bank

NelaNE.jpg

NE Bank further North

nelaNEN.jpg

and now the Hoffner Bridge

SE Bank

HoffnerSE3.jpg

HoffnerSE3.jpg

SW Bank

HoffnerSW2.jpg

SW Bank

HoffnerSW.jpg

NE Bank

HoffnerS.jpg

NW Bank

HoffnerNE.jpg

South View

HoffnerS.jpg

North View

HoffnerN.jpg

HoffnerStN.jpg

IMO opinion not much searching went on at the Hoffner Bridge.

I could see so many footprints and bent and smashed landscape at the Nela Bridge. IMO that the find of the Iphone under the bridge would indeed be Nela....

Today LE is supposed to be in my neck of the woods and if so I will be there with my camera in hand.

Have a Beautiful day and may they find Michelle today!

I know I am way behind...trying to catch up on the pages...but thanks for the pix, and I LOVE the otter!

Wow Smooth that was a great summation. I still think Dad may have called and added a little fuel to the fire too. Sounds like exactly what happened. I come here every day and hope she's been found.

I worry about the twins because obviously he is not prepared to take care of them full time.

So where was the Hummer at?

I've been lurking up until now, and am just going to use this post as a jump off point.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on the neighbor's surveillance video Dale's drive-way can be seen, right?

If the truck was moved out of the garage and hummer was moved into the garage, there would be video footage of that, would there not? Likewise if the hummer was in the driveway before leaving and then the truck left later, there would be footage of that also. Would the hummer have been seen on the video if it was parked on the street? If it could be, then I would think that the video would also capture Michelle walking from the hummer with the twins and returning to the hummer a few minutes later or not at all. Same would go for whether or not Dale had a friend over. The video would show someone else arriving or leaving, would it not? And if someone else was there and took the hummer for Dale, there would have been another vehicle left behind and collected later, so that would show too, would it not?
IIRC, it was stated in MSM by police that they have confirmation that both the hummer and the truck left Dale's, and then witness reports state that the hummer was seen with the decals around 4pm and Dale's truck was seen arriving at his parents place at 4:30.

I'm guessing LE already knows the answers to all these questions, unless the video doesn't show Dale's driveway at all. Anyone wanna help a lurker out? :crazy:

It is very important to make sure that the info that is being shared is accurate, especially when it comes to stating "what is" or "what is not" allowed in court.

There are more people who are clueless regarding whether polygraph tests are allowed or not in court.

I've heard NG, as well as several other lawyers say that they are sometimes allowed, as long as both sides agree... which, IMO, very rarely happens. I don't know if this is true in every state, but apparently it is in most. I can see why neither side would want them allowed, it's either going to favor the defense or the prosecution or if the results were inconclusive it's not going to help either side. Actually, they are not scientifically proven to be accurate. Too many things can alter the outcome.

IMO DS just doesn't get it. His blank looks reminds me of a man I once knew who's mind was so warped that he couldn't relate to others. DS probably doesn't understand a lot of the vocabulary. Just a lack of ability to relate or be reflective. There are times when it seems DS tries to behave as others with empathy do, but he just doesn't get it. Or, he hasn't observed others long enough to learn how to behave normally.
Could have been on drugs or stayed up drinking the night before taping. Imo

I've been lurking up until now, and am just going to use this post as a jump off point.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on the neighbor's surveillance video Dale's drive-way can be seen, right?

If the truck was moved out of the garage and hummer was moved into the garage, there would be video footage of that, would there not? Likewise if the hummer was in the driveway before leaving and then the truck left later, there would be footage of that also. Would the hummer have been seen on the video if it was parked on the street? If it could be, then I would think that the video would also capture Michelle walking from the hummer with the twins and returning to the hummer a few minutes later or not at all. Same would go for whether or not Dale had a friend over. The video would show someone else arriving or leaving, would it not? And if someone else was there and took the hummer for Dale, there would have been another vehicle left behind and collected later, so that would show too, would it not?
IIRC, it was stated in MSM by police that they have confirmation that both the hummer and the truck left Dale's, and then witness reports state that the hummer was seen with the decals around 4pm and Dale's truck was seen arriving at his parents place at 4:30.

I'm guessing LE already knows the answers to all these questions, unless the video doesn't show Dale's driveway at all. Anyone wanna help a lurker out? :crazy:

Unfortunately, it does not show Dale's driveway, there is a garage/driveway between Dale's and the surveillance camera and the camera is pointing toward the left of the triplex. It may catch the back end of a f-150 or hummer if they back out to the left and back far enough to be in frame, but unlikely.

I hope they've turned the cadaver dogs loose on his truck. If he transported her body somewhere, the dogs should be able to pick up the scent.
Ya know, this is just gonna be funny as heck if he had nothing to do with her disappearance. Not funny ha-ha... just a big ole "Whaaaaaaaaaatt...??"

Thanks so much for the pictures AlwaysWright. Do you know what the brown box looking thing is in pictures 13 and 15. I enlarged my screen to 400% and noticed them.

But if it wasn't DS, I don't think we will ever know who it was...JMO

One thing I've continually wondered myself..is why it's so hard to believe that Dale would either lock the kids in a house or in a room by themselves. People get arrested every day for leaving their kids in the car while they do errands...and I'm sure people do the same at home...I would never dream of it myself, but I'm sure it's happened. If he did this during the time frame he would have had to harm Michelle (which, IMO he did) then it's not that long to leave them alone. 3:18 she arrives, unloads the kids and gets them settled, then Dale supposedly as at his parents at 4:30 with the kids. That eliminates the question of who was with the kids...maybe it was nobody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers