FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure. Press reported an agreement about "liberal visitations" sometime ago between the parties. Florida does not have strong visitation rights for Grandparents and in any case this kind of agreements can be reascended or changed at anytime . You can follow this LINK for an interesting article on the subject of Florida grandparents legal visitation rights.

Dale AGREED to liberal visitations and BROKE his word. Not surprising! He lacks integrity, honor and commitment....JMO As a parent your right is to take care of the children's physical, mental, and spiritual health not to care about your personal FEELINGS and what the grandparents think of him. How many times have GP and BP seen the twinners? IIRC it's less than once? YS has only seen them 3 times in 5 months? That doesn't sound very liberal to me....IMO sounds like a bad excuse for a father. Other than that I have no strong opinions!

Think about it, these kids have had their mother disappear from their life overnight, not even a chance to say goodbye, they have been uprooted from the life they have always known, their surviving parent is being suspected of being responsible for their mother disappearance, and outside there is a circus of flash lights, all kinds of strangers with all kinds of opinions, most of which hurtful to everything they believe and love.

Well if Dale hadn't made Michelle disappear he wouldn't have to live with these consequences. Was it accident? Was it planned? Heat of the moment and he went too far? What happened that day? The TRUTH needs to come out for the sake of the children. If he truly is innocent then what he is currently doing isn't helping ANYONE except himself. Hiding behind a lawyer and remaining silent isn't the solution to help find Michelle. Prove his innocence so LE can look for the "true killer"...IMO if Dale really wants to find the killer he just needs to look in the mirror.

If self preservation is his only goal in life then I guess he's succeeding there. But if he has any aspirations to become a decent human being he is failing miserably IMO. For the sake of the kids...he needs to "man up"!

I never said "looking guilty" and "being guilty were one in the SAME. This site is about opinions, facts, and discussions. We are not the jury just those trying to find Michelle! I understand the legal system and appearantly so do the Smiths with their LONNNNG history of drug and violence arrests.....It is MOO based on public info and other things I have found on my own and with the help of others. Though the public may not know what evidence LE has and doesn't have you can rest assure that LE only needs "a few more dots to connect". *Isn't it strange 6 months into this case, LE hasn't moved onto other possibilities? *That is not just suspicion IMO but rather CONFIDENCE they know who did it but need AS much evidence as possible (and the right kind) to hand over to the DA for prosecution.

I never said it was LE's job to clear Dale. I believe ANY innocent person would hate living under such a cloud of suspicion that they would cooperate with LE and not hide behind their attorney. *I am not saying Dale shouldn't have his attorney present but the fact that Dale isn't telling what he knows points toward his involvement IMO. Why lie to LE about her arrival and departure time? Why refuse to cooperate? These are tactics of the GUILTY not the innocently accused. IIRC Dale sought legal counsel pretty early on....IMO that step would have been unnecessary if he had cooperated and helped in the investigation from the get go ....

LE has not filed any charges against Dale Smith, nobody knows if and when anybody is going to be charged in this case. If you are privy of information about imminent charges against Dale Smith I can't comment since I have no inside information from neither the Police or the Prosecutor's office.

As far as I know the Police has never stated that Dale has not cooperated. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also it would be practically impossible for me or anybody else to try to debunk the never ending theories as to how Dale's did it and why just about everything he does is yet another proof of his guilt.

LE has not filed any charges against Dale Smith, nobody knows if and when anybody is going to be charged in this case. If you are privy of information about imminent charges against Dale Smith I can't comment since I have no inside information from neither the Police or the Prosecutor's office.

As far as I know the Police has never stated that Dale has not cooperated. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also it would be practically impossible for me or anybody else to try to debunk the never ending theories as to how Dale's did it and why just about everything he does is yet another proof of his guilt.

JMO, if Dale had told the truth and fully cooperated, he might not have been named Prime Suspect. But he was named Prime Suspect and remains Prime Suspect. There has to be a reason for that, IMO.

I have to disagree with you on that one. There is no proof that GP and MP had a close relationship. Im on her myspace and facebook account and cant see any pictures of BP or GP ... they are all of her mother and that side of the family. IMO GP may seem concerned NOW but not seeing any proof of a "close" relationship any where...JMO maybe she just found away to be in the "spotlight" JMO...JMO... can you show links as to the "special" relationship.. TIA

SLT..maybe you missed my post. Since you're on both the Myspace and Facebook page, in your opinion what do you think happened to Michelle on Nov. 17, 2011? TIA

JMO, if Dale had told the truth and fully cooperated, he might not have been named Prime Suspect. But he was named Prime Suspect and remains Prime Suspect. There has to be a reason for that, IMO.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know, but to be named prime suspect (in this case for dale), they would have to have some other incriminating evidence other than the fact that he was the last KNOWN person to see michelle, correct? or am i wrong? Can they go by that alone?

They havent stated to my knowledge that there is or what is any other incriminating evidence to be naming dale the prime suspect. Are they just going by him being the last known person to see her and the fact that they had a bad past together?

MOO - Artzypantz

Let's put it this way... When you get questioned by LE and tell the TRUTH, don't withhold information, and are straight forward with them about what you know they typically work with you. If you are truly innocent and you are helping them you have far less of a chance of becoming a suspect. Yet when you lie about when she came and went, tell a false story that she said she was "going shopping" MOO and then refuse to answer any more questions, that's what guilty people do. LE have dozens of years of experience, took hundreds of hours of classes on criminal behavior and interrogation, etc etc. There have been dozens of professionals looking over this case and no NEW suspects. Why? IMO they have identified the Suspect, they know he did it, but lack the physical evidence to arrest him today. That doesn't mean that his arrest isn't coming soon.... I think the press conference was a warning to Dale and positive sign the investigation is heading in the right direction!

:waitasec:

Yes LE has not filed charges yet but they are connecting the dots...IIRC it WAS reported that Dale STOPPED cooperating with LE once he got an attorney...very early in the investigation and BEFORE he was named the PRIME suspect. I mean if you truly had a good alibi, were innocent, and wanted to help find "the mother of your children" like he wrote on FB, why not bend over backwards to say to LE I had nothing to do with this and I want to help you in ANY way I can. Actions speak louder than words (or posts on FB)...IMO his actions will get him convicted. I pray that day comes soon!

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know, but to be named prime suspect (in this case for dale), they would have to have some other incriminating evidence other than the fact that he was the last KNOWN person to see michelle, correct? or am i wrong? Can they go by that alone?

They havent stated to my knowledge that there is or what is any other incriminating evidence to be naming dale the prime suspect. Are they just going by him being the last known person to see her and the fact that they had a bad past together?

MOO - Artzypantz

That is the 64,000 dollar question! Wish we knew.

Lots of similar media reports out there, here's just one.

http://levipageshow.com/?p=134

Dale Smith II is being represented by high-profile Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, and Smith is not cooperating with investigators, refuses to take a polygraph, and hasn’t spoken publicly since Parker vanished.

I have always admired Mark Nejame, he never represented Casey Anthony but he did represent the parents. When the parents were not doing what was in everyone best interest or were making statements to the MSM and other people, he dropped them. I think he is a good attorney and he believes in his client. I hope he is correct, he has been doing this for a long time. JMO

MOO - Artzypantz

Good question. IMO.... No, they usually need more than just someone being the last known person to see them. I've followed a lot of cases and have a son with LE, and most jurisdictions don't ever get around to naming anybody a suspect, or if they do, the evidence is pretty clear from the get-go.

I take it to mean that the factual answer to my question is "no", the Police has never said Dale Smith has not been willing to cooperate.

So that I can better understand this situation based of what is reflected by the public record the following is factually true.

1. Dale Smith and his attorney have said they have cooperated with the Police.

2. The Police has never said that Dale Smith has not cooperated with the investigation.

Therefore there is no reason to believe that Dale Smith has not cooperated with the Police, at least until such a time where information are known to the contrary.

Now, if I understand this correctly, and please let me know if I am mistaken, the theory here goes as follows:

1. If Dale did not cooperate with the Police that at best implies a measure of guilt and at worst implies guilt itself .

2. If Dale cooperated with the Police (as it seems to be the case) the fact that the Police still considers him a suspect, again at best implies a measure of guilt and at worst implies guilt itself .

One therefore must conclude that to be accused, or in this case, suspected of a crime, one has the burden to prove his or her innocence, at least in the court of public opinion.

That theory is so breathtakingly scary to me, whether or not Dale is guilty. I sincerely doubt that there is anyone in this nation or around the world that would like to be judged by those standards either in or outside of a courtroom.

Good question. IMO.... No, they usually need more than just someone being the last known person to see them. I've followed a lot of cases and have a son with LE, and most jurisdictions don't ever get around to naming anybody a suspect, or if they do, the evidence is pretty clear from the get-go.

I have spoken to several LE officials and have drawn the same conclusion...they must have some SOLID evidence or else they'd be exploring other possibilities. IMO They have ruled out all of the other possibilities presented thus far and have enough evidence pointing toward Dale to continue to FOCUS the investigation solely on him.

His refusal to cooperate in the investigation along with his troubled past keep him front and center. From him threatening to kill Michelle on at least one occasion to the domestic violence injunction filed against him he will continue to be "in the spotlight" for SOME time.

"August 2009: Parker requests a domestic violence injunction against Smith, stating in court papers that he cursed at her and broke a car window as she was holding their 15-month-old daughter. She also claims that Smith—who per the Orlando Sentinel has previous arrests for marijuana and battery dating back to the 1990s and was court-martialed in 2001 on a drug and domestic battery charge—had roughed her up on previous occasions."

http://www.eonline.com/news/peoples_court_missing-person_mystery/277295

It's so sad to think what COULD have been? What if Michelle KEPT PRESSING to keep Dale as FAR away from her and the kids as she could from that point forward?...I know we can't go back in time...she wanted to do the right thing for the kids but safety should be a top priority and she feared for her life with Dale. I fear for those children right now...my heart breaks:( My eyes are tearing up thinking about the future Dale created for them. JMO

I have spoken to several LE officials and have drawn the same conclusion...they must have some SOLID evidence or else they'd be exploring other possibilities. IMO They have ruled out all of the other possibilities presented thus far and have enough evidence pointing toward Dale to continue to FOCUS the investigation solely on him.

His refusal to cooperate in the investigation along with his troubled past keep him front and center. From him threatening to kill Michelle on at least one occasion to the domestic violence injunction filed against him he will continue to be "in the spotlight" for SOME time.

"August 2009: Parker requests a domestic violence injunction against Smith, stating in court papers that he cursed at her and broke a car window as she was holding their 15-month-old daughter. She also claims that Smith—who per the Orlando Sentinel has previous arrests for marijuana and battery dating back to the 1990s and was court-martialed in 2001 on a drug and domestic battery charge—had roughed her up on previous occasions."

It's so sad to think what COULD have been? What if Michelle KEPT PRESSING to keep Dale as FAR away from her and the kids as she could from that point forward?...I know we can't go back in time...she wanted to do the right thing for the kids but safety should be a top priority and she feared for her life with Dale. I fear for those children right now...my heart breaks:( My eyes are tearing up thinking about the future Dale created for them. JMO

The question here is not that Dale is a good guy or not, but who is responsible for Michelle Parker disappearance and most importantly what happened to Michelle Parker.

Most of what you listed here is circumstantial at best, in case of a trial his lawyer will surely file motions to suppress on the grounds they are not directly related to the crime alleged and would be prejudicial to an impartial jury. Even in the case that some or all of these circumstantial evidence would be admitted they are not by themselves nearly enough to secure a conviction and I suspect that is the very reason Dale has not been charged.

As for the Police being about to make an arrest, is there anyone here that can confirm this? Or know any source that corroborates such an information even by second hand account?

Also can somebody please let me know whether or not there is any evidence in the public record, not a personal opinion taken from God knows where, that Dale has not cooperated with the Police? I thought that was a settled question as per my previous post but again I hear that he has not cooperated.

With brad parker, (michelle's father), and dustin parker (michelles brother), both making public statements in the media that they have NO physical evidence in the case, and that they continue to hold onto Hope, it seems that the ONLY evidence then that they must have is solely Circumstancial.

Which makes me view this as circumstancial evidence is the same/equal to dale is the last known person to see michelle, and the fact that they have a bad past together then = prime suspect.

MOO

I thought PUBLIC RECORDS WITH LE SHOW this was DISMISSED? Am i wrong?

The question here is not that Dale is a good guy or not, but who is responsible for Michelle Parker disappearance and most importantly what happened to Michelle Parker.

Most of what you listed here is circumstantial at best, in case of a trial his lawyer will surely file motions to suppress on the grounds they are not directly related to the crime alleged and would be prejudicial to an impartial jury. Even in the case that some or all of these circumstantial evidence would be admitted they are not by themselves nearly enough to secure a conviction and I suspect that is the very reason Dale has not been charged.

As for the Police being about to make an arrest, is there anyone here that can confirm this? Or know any source that corroborates such an information even by second hand account?

Also can somebody please let me know whether or not there is any evidence in the public record, not a personal opinion taken from God knows where, that Dale has not cooperated with the Police? I thought that was a settled question as per my previous post but again I hear that he has not cooperated.

I think one of Dale's biggest problems is that the evidence disputes his story. He told LE that Michelle drove away from his condo ten minutes after she dropped off the kids. There is no video evidence to corroborate this. And there is no further communication from her on cell calls or text immediately after she arrived at his place. So that puts everything he says in question, imo.

I think one of Dale's biggest problems is that the evidence disputes his story. He told LE that Michelle drove away from his condo ten minutes after she dropped off the kids. There is no video evidence to corroborate this. And there is no further communication from her on cell calls or text immediately after she arrived at his place. So that puts everything he says in question, imo.

bbm Except the 4:26pm cell phone text from michelle's phone to her brother dustin parker....the one that family & LE says isnt from her, but they haven't said who it is from or who they THINK it is from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman