FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I'm from you don't talk to the police period let alone when they are investigating you. They find a way to twist things around. They will find a way to get a conviction to make them look good and help the DA get re-elected. Many, many people feel this way.

I don't blame anyone for telling police as little as possible to get them to leave as fast as possible.

I can only imagine how ds would feel with his criminal history. Of course he did not say much before getting a lawyer. Any smart man would have done the same thing.

Well, the cops were NOT investigating him. They were looking for his missing ex, and the mother of his children. He did not need to make it all about 'him.'
He could have thought of his kids first, and helped LE find their mother.

She had recently given her 12 yr old his own phone, solely to keep track of him because he was in a new school, and walked home alone from the bus.

So their 'rule' was that he had to call or text when he got off the bus to tell her he was on the way home, and to tell her also when he arrived. Usually she would be arriving home about the same time, and spend time with him while she got ready for her night shift.

So it does not matter, imo, if she did or did not hear his text. She KNEW that every day at the same time they would be in touch with each other. A single working mom is well aware of the time her kids are arriving home from school, especially if they are walking alone.

So no matter what type of ring tone she had, no matter where she was, she would have checked in with him at the regular time. And the fact that she didn't, makes me believe she was already 'out of commission' within a short time of her arrival at Dale's. If she really did drive out of the condo on her own, then she would have communicated with her son, and told him she was 'going shopping.' JMO

So it is possible that she did not hear the text alert.

Is it possible then that she lost track of time? I know I sometimes do. Actually a bit more then sometimes I must admit, right now being one of those times.

Now I wonder where Dale hid Michelle. I have been using a bunch of site maps and McCoy Air Force Base looks interesting. I drive by there quite a bit when going by the airport but admit I haven't really spent much time in the area of the base.

There are some abandoned railways in here. Do we think Dale could have hid Michelle in this area?

http://www.abandonedrails.com/Taft_to_McCoy_Air_Force_Base

I know he had 42 mins he lied about but he also "disappeared" between 4:30 and at least 8:00pm that day so he had plenty of time to take care of making beloved Michelle disappear...

She had recently given her 12 yr old his own phone, solely to keep track of him because he was in a new school, and walked home alone from the bus.

So their 'rule' was that he had to call or text when he got off the bus to tell her he was on the way home, and to tell her also when he arrived. Usually she would be arriving home about the same time, and spend time with him while she got ready for her night shift.

So it does not matter, imo, if she did or did not hear his text. She KNEW that every day at the same time they would be in touch with each other. A single working mom is well aware of the time her kids are arriving home from school, especially if they are walking alone.

So no matter what type of ring tone she had, no matter where she was, she would have checked in with him at the regular time. And the fact that she didn't, makes me believe she was already 'out of commission' within a short time of her arrival at Dale's. If she really did drive out of the condo on her own, then she would have communicated with her son, and told him she was 'going shopping.' JMO

I think this is further PROOF the 4:26 text WAS NOT Michelle. She most definitely would have at the very least texted A to lt him know she was running late if Michelle was as good of a mother as I believe she was. She also would have texted NM back at some point prior to 4:26.

Now I wonder who had the phone. Based on the extensive ping trails I have seen...it indicates to me Jr had some help. Good old pony tailed Dad maybe? Who would he enlist for his plan...friend(s) or family? Who does Dale trust the most...his freedom and possibly his life (if Death Penalty is sought) are hanging in the balance...I lean more toward family but he does seem to have VERY loyal friends who are almost cult like in following him. Many serial killers seem to mesmerize people...they have that appeal if you know what I am saying. Some of Dale's Followers to me seem like sheep or lemins they defend him despite ALL the circumstantial evidence...oh that's not the Dale we know. Well his track record (death, destruction, and dysfunction - the three D's...LOL) speak volumes of the one true Dale. All JMO of course!

Ok still why the need to be nervous if you have NO IDEA what happened? If you TRULY had no involvement you answer the questions to the best of your ability and move on. The problem IMO was Dale told many lies while being questioned, his mannerisms and behaviors also probably tipped LE off that Dale was being less than honest. When LE pressured Dale to get the truth, he caved and got an attorney...why did TM show up here in Orlando to help then leave as quickly as he could after weighing the evidence and what was taking place? The only thing keeping Dale from jail is...like far too many of these cases...the perp knows how to cover their tracks. As a lifelong criminal and possible help from his fellow family of criminals, Dale is probably pretty darn good at hiding evidence....Just saying!

I would think the reason he was nervous was because his ex fiance and the mother of his children is missing. He seemed frantic about it when he posted on Facebook stating that his kids need their mother.

Now I wonder where Dale hid Michelle. I have been using a bunch of site maps and McCoy Air Force Base looks interesting. I drive by there quite a bit when going by the airport but admit I haven't really spent much time in the area of the base.

There are some abandoned railways in here. Do we think Dale could have hid Michelle in this area?

http://www.abandonedrails.com/Taft_to_McCoy_Air_Force_Base

I know he had 42 mins he lied about but he also "disappeared" between 4:30 and at least 8:00pm that day so he had plenty of time to take care of making beloved Michelle disappear...

"What they say is that there was only a one -- an hour and 15 minute window because Michelle is seen on video. Her car drove by. She dropped the twins off at 3:18 PM. The defense says that Dale Smith, Jr., was then at his parents` house with the children at 4:30. They say it`s absolutely impossible for him to make that trip. And they said, Well, if he had killed somebody, he wouldn`t have time to hide the body, dump the car and do all of this. That`s their explanation for it."
-ALEXIS TERESZCUK, RADARONLINE.COM:

"GRACE: All right. Mark Nejame, you`re such an experienced lawyer. You really are. But I`m very surprised you got so cocky and actually challenged the press, the media, of all people, to try to play out that scenario because you know they`ve already done it, now that you said that.

And here`s the reality. Matt Zarrell, isn`t it true that cops are saying, yes, that`s all fine, well and good, but we can`t confirm what time the ex got to his parents` house, if he got there at 4:30, or if he stayed there. How do we know he didn`t dump the twins and take off to go hide the body? I mean, he has been named the prime suspect, has he not, Zarrell?

"Yes, you`re right, Nancy. And one interesting point here is the only person that could possibly back that statement up would be his own parents, so you have to wonder whether that information`s going to be completely credible. Who else can back it up? Another significance here, Nancy, is to get from his house to his parents` house, one of the routes he would have possibly taken was a toll road. So we wonder is, was he caught on surveillance? Is there video that could back up his claims?"
- MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER:

"Where`s the evidence to suggest that he did it? You can`t take somebody`s -- you can`t take a gut feeling and then abandon evidence. How do you get from her place back to the mall at Millennia, where her vehicle was found, in an hour and 20 minutes, give or take? How do you do that? It`s physically impossible -- with two vehicles. Her Hummer was there, which would have necessitated him picking up a car and driving it there, all within a span -- because we know at 3:18, the video shows that she pulled in, and we know at 4:30, she arrived -- he arrived at his father`s place, his parents` house. So in that period of time -- in that period of time, how was it physically -- go out there. Do your investigation. I challenge each and every one of you to go get in your cars and run that track and see if you can -- and in between, you`ve killed and gotten rid -- disposed of a body where nobody can find it.
-MARK NEJAME, FINANCE`S ATTORNEY

Well, the cops were NOT investigating him. They were looking for his missing ex, and the mother of his children. He did not need to make it all about 'him.'
He could have thought of his kids first, and helped LE find their mother.

To Dale it's all about him and how people see him...that is probably why Michelle is not here. Via her TV appearance on PC, she let the world see the REAL DALE....the mean, cheating, manipultive, abusive, alcoholic, dead beat dad he is. I'd provide a link but MOST of us have watched the PC episode and already have seen who he really is. JMO

Could not find yet any allegations by anyone of Dale having disposed of the body between 4:30pm and 8pm as jazzmaster suggested. Anyone have a link?

So it is possible that she did not hear the text alert.

Is it possible then that she lost track of time? I know I sometimes do. Actually a bit more then sometimes I must admit, right now being one of those times.

If we are to believe Dale, then she was driving away from his condo to 'go shopping.' [ Even though she did not say that to anyone else. She told her sister she was going to go home and take a quick nap before work]

IF she was going to make a change of plans, and instead of going to her home to be with her son, who was there alone, then she would have told her son about that change, imo. She would not have gone to a shopping center, without giving him a heads up.

Sure she might have lost track of time, but not BEFORE she communicated with her kid. And if you look at her cell records, she is in constant communication with several people. But as soon as she arrives at Dale's, that all stops. Why would she 'lose track of time' so immediately after leaving Dale's? I would imagine there is a huge digital clock in the hummer. And while she is driving in her car, in the early afternoon, after being in constant contact with family and friends and having plans set with many of them---she suddenly loses track of her daily routine? Then she just mysteriously disappears? I doubt that.

"What they say is that there was only a one -- an hour and 15 minute window because Michelle is seen on video. Her car drove by. She dropped the twins off at 3:18 PM. The defense says that Dale Smith, Jr., was then at his parents` house with the children at 4:30. They say it`s absolutely impossible for him to make that trip. And they said, Well, if he had killed somebody, he wouldn`t have time to hide the body, dump the car and do all of this. That`s their explanation for it."
-ALEXIS TERESZCUK, RADARONLINE.COM:

"GRACE: All right. Mark Nejame, you`re such an experienced lawyer. You really are. But I`m very surprised you got so cocky and actually challenged the press, the media, of all people, to try to play out that scenario because you know they`ve already done it, now that you said that.

And here`s the reality. Matt Zarrell, isn`t it true that cops are saying, yes, that`s all fine, well and good, but we can`t confirm what time the ex got to his parents` house, if he got there at 4:30, or if he stayed there. How do we know he didn`t dump the twins and take off to go hide the body? I mean, he has been named the prime suspect, has he not, Zarrell?

"Yes, you`re right, Nancy. And one interesting point here is the only person that could possibly back that statement up would be his own parents, so you have to wonder whether that information`s going to be completely credible. Who else can back it up? Another significance here, Nancy, is to get from his house to his parents` house, one of the routes he would have possibly taken was a toll road. So we wonder is, was he caught on surveillance? Is there video that could back up his claims?"
- MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER:

"Where`s the evidence to suggest that he did it? You can`t take somebody`s -- you can`t take a gut feeling and then abandon evidence. How do you get from her place back to the mall at Millennia, where her vehicle was found, in an hour and 20 minutes, give or take? How do you do that? It`s physically impossible -- with two vehicles. Her Hummer was there, which would have necessitated him picking up a car and driving it there, all within a span -- because we know at 3:18, the video shows that she pulled in, and we know at 4:30, she arrived -- he arrived at his father`s place, his parents` house. So in that period of time -- in that period of time, how was it physically -- go out there. Do your investigation. I challenge each and every one of you to go get in your cars and run that track and see if you can -- and in between, you`ve killed and gotten rid -- disposed of a body where nobody can find it.
-MARK NEJAME, FINANCE`S ATTORNEY

Um thanks for the quotes..I guess. I am not sure of the point....One of my favorite quotes this Memorial Day Weekend is from George S. Patton:
"There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to any fear". Dale is living in fear not knowing how long he will be a free man. Jmo

Let us never forget the sacrifices our soldiers make each and EVERY day. Freedom is not FREE! I wonder if Dale gets a little worked up during military holidays being that he was dishonorably discharged...just curious!

Couple of questions I thought of

1. why has MN refused to acknowledge if the so called witness was an independent person who's last name was not Smith?
2. How has this mysterious witness been able to elude all media?
3. Why doesn't MN take into account the possibility that there was an accomplice helping out? Not to mention....where are the witnesses for Dale STILL being at Rose Blvd from 4:30 to 8pm?

Where I'm from you don't talk to the police period let alone when they are investigating you. They find a way to twist things around. They will find a way to get a conviction to make them look good and help the DA get re-elected. Many, many people feel this way.

I don't blame anyone for telling police as little as possible to get them to leave as fast as possible.

I can only imagine how ds would feel with his criminal history. Of course he did not say much before getting a lawyer. Any smart man would have done the same thing.

Apparently he said a lot. Problem is that what he said directly conflicts with the actual evidence in the case.

DSJr was not a suspect from "day one". He wasn't a suspect until 12 days into the case when all other possible scenarios were looked at and discounted. And when he would not or could not account for the discrepancies in his version of events versus the evidence that had been collected thus far.

MOO

If we are to believe Dale, then she was driving away from his condo to 'go shopping.' [ Even though she did not say that to anyone else. She told her sister she was going to go home and take a quick nap before work]

IF she was going to make a change of plans, and instead of going to her home to be with her son, who was there alone, then she would have told her son about that change, imo. She would not have gone to a shopping center, without giving him a heads up.

Sure she might have lost track of time, but not BEFORE she communicated with her kid. And if you look at her cell records, she is in constant communication with several people. But as soon as she arrives at Dale's, that all stops. Why would she 'lose track of time' so immediately after leaving Dale's? I would imagine there is a huge digital clock in the hummer. And while she is driving in her car, in the early afternoon, after being in constant contact with family and friends and having plans set with many of them---she suddenly loses track of her daily routine? Then she just mysteriously disappears? I doubt that.

How do you know it was Dale the killed her after she left the condo? Did Dale followed her, is there anyone that can place Dale anyway near Michelle after she left the condo?

I would think the reason he was nervous was because his ex fiance and the mother of his children is missing. He seemed frantic about it when he posted on Facebook stating that his kids need their mother.

Yes, JMO he was so frantic he went right to Facebook posting about how LE searched his place, instead of helping look for her.

Yes, JMO he was so frantic he went right to Facebook posting about how LE searched his place instead helping look for her.

I would think that posting on facebook that she was missing would be the smartest thing to do to help find her. In fact he may have been the first to post on Facebook making him the first person who took the initiative in the search for Michelle.

Yes, JMO he was so frantic he went right to Facebook posting about how LE searched his place instead helping look for her.

Yep, you are correct. And he posted that at 11:08 pm on Thursday Nov 17, 2011. IIRC per YS they spoke, he was unconcerned and that was well before he posted on FB. So...why wasn't he looking after he spoke to YS? jmo

How do you know it was Dale the killed her after she left the condo? Did Dale followed her, is there anyone that can place Dale anyway near Michelle after she left the condo?

Well we have NO PROOF she left the condo alive or under her free will either. Her routine and phone activities were VERY normal up until she arrives at Dales then PROOF they become abnormal. I believe we found a correlation. The only contact she had was with Dale before "disappearing". Why would he need to follow her if he already had her under his control after she arrived?

Yep, you are correct. And he posted that at 11:08 pm on Thursday Nov 17, 2011. IIRC per YS they spoke, he was unconcerned and that was well before he posted on FB. So...why wasn't he looking after he spoke to YS? jmo

Why would he bother looking IF he already KNEW where she was?...I guess he could have at least pretended to be looking for her, but you are right...IIRC there was never ANY concern or sympathy from any of the Smiths toward Michelle's family...especially the Parker's!

Personally, I don't believe she ever left the condo--at least not on her own power. And there are no videos that show her hummer leaving at the time he said she left.

[My father was an outstanding defense attorney. And you use some of his word tricks. Well done.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oo DEE oo