FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that IMO he was unconcerned enough to go into work as usual the next morning instead of helping search for his children's missing mother.

So he's guilty because he went to work? And if he did not go to work how exactly was it supposed to help the Police?. What information did he have about the whereabouts of Michelle Parker, a woman he has been estranged for sometime that could have helped the police?
I have been divorced for a while now and I have no clue where my ex goes when I pick up the kids and no clue when she picks them up. If she went missing how would I know where she is and how could I help the police in finding her other then to say "she just left here"?

I guess the answer to my question is NO, there is no evidence of Dale being anywhere near Michelle after she left the condo.

He just acted suspiciously because it posted on Facebook abut the Police knocking down his door or something to that effect? Did the Police even asked him to get into a Police car to look for Michelle? (not likely) and how was it supposed to know where Michelle was after she left the condo? Wouldn't the police already know where she was supposed to be going by talking to the family?

Is there any evidence that Michelle drove away from the condo in the Hummer with the GLOW decals intact? Apparently there isn't.

He did not post that the police knocked down his door, he posted that they searched his whole house. Which they didn't actually do until the following evening so I'm not sure what he meant by that. I suppose they did a walk through with his permission to check the rooms but they certainly didn't do a thorough search that first night or interrogate him for any length of time about where Michelle was. And like you said why would they? According to him she left around 4:10pm, about 10 minutes after she arrived. Which as it turns out was not when she arrived. So that was the first problem with his story.

It has also been indicated that he said that she mentioned she was going shopping during their 10 minute conversation, something I believe she may have already done earlier in the day with her mother so why would she go again when she had a child at home alone? According to her family she told them she was dropping off the twins and going right home to greet her other child and possibly take a nap before work. Another discrepancy.

MOO

I see thanks. So were they any active searches going on the next day?

Her family was looking everywhere, as were her friends. They spread out and searched as well as they could.

Is there a link that his parents were at the condo? That could be HUGE! Why would Dale be heading to his parent's house if they were already there? Or did they help drive Dale's vehicle and the Twinners to Rose Blvd while Dale took care of business? You may be onto something. Great work!

I haven't seen or heard any info the parents were at the condo. Could be the "missing dot" LE needs.

So he's guilty because he went to work? And if he did not go to work how exactly was it supposed to help the Police?. What information did he have about the whereabouts of Michelle Parker, a woman he has been estranged for sometime?

BBM

Those are little defense attorney tactics. Saying " So he's guilty because he went to work?'

Nobody said he was 'guilty because he went to work." People are saying that he is a viable suspect because he was the last one to see her, she was never seen again after she arrived at his condo, he was the one with the motivation to get rid of her, because of the child custody and child support issues, and he lied about the timing and circumstances of her visit. Motive/Means/Opportunity----added to his past history of violence

The fact that he did not take a day off work the morning after his ex goes missing, when time is crucial in the search, just makes him look unconcerned, and perhaps a bit MORE guilty.

So he's guilty because he went to work? And if he did not go to work how exactly was it supposed to help the Police?. What information did he have about the whereabouts of Michelle Parker, a woman he has been estranged for sometime that could have helped the police?
I have been divorced for a while now and I have no clue where my ex goes when I pick up the kids and no clue when she picks them up. If she went missing how would I know where she is and how could I help the police in finding her other then to say "she just left here"?

So if the police came to your door to announce that your ex was missing during the time you had visitation with your children you'd just tell them well you don't know where she is, go to bed and get up for work the next day? You'd have no concern at all for the fact that your children were not going to be seeing or hearing from their mother when they were expecting to? :waitasec:

If your ex came to your home, dropped off the kids, and that was the last anyone ever saw of her, would you be concerned enough to join in the search?

Let's say she dropped off the kids at 3 pm. And her family begin calling you that evening, saying she never arrived at work that night. And then the next morning, she still never arrives home. And her car was found abandoned in the night.

Would you go to her family and try and help in some way? Maybe help design fliers or help call her friends? Or would you go about your day, unfazed?

So if the police came to your door to announce that your ex was missing during the time you had visitation with your children you'd just tell them well you don't know where she is, go to bed and get up for work the next day? You'd have no concern at all for the fact that your children were not going to be seeing or hearing from their mother when they were expecting to? :waitasec:

How do you know that Dale was not concerned? To me he seemed pretty concerned when he posted on Facebook.

Is there any evidence that Michelle drove away from the condo in the Hummer with the GLOW decals intact? Apparently there isn't.

He did not post that the police knocked down his door, he posted that they searched his whole house. Which they didn't actually do until the following evening so I'm not sure what he meant by that. I suppose they did a walk through with his permission to check the rooms but they certainly didn't do a thorough search that first night or interrogate him for any length of time about where Michelle was. And like you said why would they? According to him she left around 4:10pm, about 10 minutes after she arrived. Which as it turns out was not when she arrived. So that was the first problem with his story.

It has also been indicated that he said that she mentioned she was going shopping during their 10 minute conversation, something I believe she may have already done earlier in the day with her mother so why would she go again when she had a child at home alone? According to her family she told them she was dropping off the twins and going right home to greet her other child and possibly take a nap before work. Another discrepancy.

MOO

Again, if he killed her in the Condo with the kids and the parents being there, and then left no traces of the crime, Dale needs to be both a criminal mastermind and a magician all rolled into one. Besides, as I said before lack of evidence is no evidence.

And if Dale said he thought she was going shopping what is the problem with that? He is not in charge of having to know for sure what Michelle did prior or after her arrival at the condo.

Not sure how there not being any evidence that the Hummer left means anything? I'm sure there is no evidence of a lot of the neighbors leaving too, that doesn't mean they didn't leave? So if there was a tape of the Hummer leaving would that change everyone's mind that thinks Dale is guilty to him being innocent?

Not sure how there not being any evidence that the Hummer left means anything? I'm sure there is no evidence of a lot of the neighbors leaving too, that doesn't mean they didn't leave? So if there was a tape of the Hummer leaving would that change everyone's mind that thinks Dale is guilty to him being innocent?

Jmo, that would depend on who was driving it.

Again, if killed her in the Condo with the kids and the parents being there, and then left no traces of the crime, Dale needs to be both a criminal mastermind and a magician all rolled into one. Besides, as I said before lack of evidence is no evidence.

And if Dale said he thought she was going shopping what is the problem with that? He is not in charge of knowing for sure what Michelle did prior or after her arrival to the condo.

Just what traces of evidence would one expect to find in a home where someone was killed without a weapon? Especially if the victim was removed rather quickly.

I don't believe he said he thought she was going shopping, I believe he said that SHE said she was going shopping. Big difference. Especially since she apparently had just told her family something different less than an hour earlier. And she never indicated to either them or her son that she had a change of plans.

MOO

Again, if killed her in the Condo with the kids and the parents being there, and then left no traces of the crime, Dale needs to be both a criminal mastermind and a magician all rolled into one. Besides, as I said before lack of evidence is no evidence.

And if Dale said he thought she was going shopping what is the problem with that? He is not in charge of having to know for sure what Michelle did prior or after her arrival at the condo.

Where are you getting that the parents were there? I never heard that. TIA.

Hmmmmm. If Dale's parents were at the condo when Michelle arrived (perhaps having watched the PC episode with him?) that would be very convenient. He wouldn't have to call for assistance. And there would be someone to distract and look after the twins for a while...

And if Dale said he thought she was going shopping what is the problem with that? He is not in charge of having to know for sure what Michelle did prior or after her arrival to the condo.

First of all, his parents were not there. He only had his twin toddlers there. All he had to do was give them a snack and some cartoons and close the door. No problem. And they may have even been asleep, since they just got out of preschool.

I have always wondered if Michelle and Dale each took one sleeping child into the condo, quietly. That would have been perfect.

Then all he had to do is use his marine training to disable her in some way.
A plastic bag over her head for long enough to knock her out. Simple as pie.
Then lock her in the bed of his truck or put her in a large plastic tub or whatever a myriad of killers do these days. You do not need to be a criminal mastermind these days. Do you see how many missing ex wives there are on just this forum alone? Most of the cases go unsolved.

Dale was an ex-marine and a cabinet maker. So he had tools and he had large containers and he had places to hide her while he made his 'appearance' at his parents home that afternoon.

Hmmmmm. If Dale's parents were at the condo when Michelle arrived (perhaps having watched the PC episode with him?) that would be very convenient. He wouldn't have to call for assistance. And there would be someone to distract and look after the twins for a while...

Are you suggesting that his parents knowingly watched the kids while Dale killed Michelle?

Again, if he killed her in the Condo with the kids and the parents being there, and then left no traces of the crime, Dale needs to be both a criminal mastermind and a magician all rolled into one. Besides, as I said before lack of evidence is no evidence.

Please re-read post number 700...Katy adds some strong possibilities. No need to be a magician... Though creating illusions and being deceptive are character traits of Dale IMO. He certainly has a criminal mind with all of his arrests for violence, drugs, and whatever else. Not sure about the mastermind part.... I tend to think he is kind of lacking in the brains department, but with a good plan he just needs to hide Michelle in a good location.

Just what traces of evidence would one expect to find in a home where someone was killed without a weapon? Especially if the victim was removed rather quickly.

I don't believe he said he thought she was going shopping, I believe he said that SHE said she was going shopping. Big difference. Especially since she apparently had just told her family something different less than an hour earlier. And she never indicated to either them or her son that she had a change of plans.

MOO

So even if he thought he was sure that Michelle was going shopping because he thought she had said it and it turns out she wasn't, that means exactly what? Even if later he thought something else she might have done, that means exactly what?

"Just what traces of evidence would one expect to find in a home where someone was killed without a weapon? Especially if the victim was removed rather quickly."

So now we know Michelle was killed without a weapon? So strangulation does not leave physical evidence? Signs of struggle cannot leave physical evidence? But then again, since when no evidence means evidence. And day is night? And war is peace? And black is white? Sounds like a passage right out of George Orwell's 1984.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro