FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, JMO he was so frantic he went right to Facebook posting about how LE searched his place instead helping look for her.

I guess the answer to my question is NO, there is no evidence of Dale being anywhere near Michelle after she left the condo.

He just acted suspiciously because it posted on Facebook abut the Police knocking down his door or something to that effect? Did the Police even asked him to get into a Police car to look for Michelle? (not likely) and how was it supposed to know where Michelle was after she left the condo? Wouldn't the police already know where she was supposed to be going by talking to the family?

I would think that posting on facebook that she was missing would be the smartest thing to do to help find her. In fact he may have been the first to post on Facebook making him the first person who took the initiative in the search for Michelle.

And then didn't he go to work as usual the next morning? Links in previous threads. So he wasn't searching then and never joined the family in searching for her during the following days before he was named prime suspect, so how was he actively searching for Michelle? Just that FB post which didn't even ask if anyone had seen or heard from her? IMO and until I see proof otherwise, he wasn't searching at all. Jmo, moo.

I guess the answer to my question is NO, there is no evidence of Dale being anywhere near Michelle after she left the condo.

He just acted suspiciously because it posted on Facebook abut the Police knocking down is door or something to that effect? Did the Police even asked him to get into a Police car to look for Michelle? (not likely) and how was it supposed to know where Michelle was after she left the condo that the police wouldn't already know from talking to the family?

Please refence post number 678. Dale admits he was the last to see her. He says she left. We have NO PROOF she left alive or under her own free will. Not one credible tip or person has come forward to say they saw Michelle AFTER arriving at Dale's. Where is she Dale?

I would think that posting on facebook that she was missing would be the smartest thing to do to help find her. In fact he may have been the first to post on Facebook making him the first person who took the initiative in the search for Michelle.

While I agree that FB is an excellent social media tool for getting the word out when a person is missing, he did not ask anyone to repost or to even bother looking for her. Also, from what I can remember, no one even saw the message or replied to it until many hours later.

And since he went to work the next morning, I assume he was not up looking for her himself either. He certainly did not drive over to her home where her family obviously were frantic because they had called the police. So I'd say it was her family who took the first initiative in the search for Michelle. And ironically, it was still only her family that continued it. The entire Smith family certainly didn't bat an eye or post about it on any of their facebook accounts. Nor did any one of them ever show up at a search or command post that I'm aware of.

MOO

And then didn't he go to work as usual the next morning? Links in previous threads. So he wasn't searching then and never joined the family in searching for her during the following days before he was named prime suspect, so how was he actively searching for Michelle? Just that FB post which didn't even ask if anyone had seen or heard from her? IMO and until I see proof otherwise, he wasn't searching at all. Jmo, moo.

He posted on Facebook that she was missing. I don't think he needed to ask anyone if they had seen her as I'm sure if anyone had they would have volunteered the info. Not sure what your point is about him not going to work.

It kind of reminds me of the OJ case. IIRC OJ kept looking for Nicole's killer on all those golf courses...might as well get in 18 holes while he's looking! Geesh!

He just acted suspiciously because it posted on Facebook abut the Police knocking down his door or something to that effect? Did the Police even asked him to get into a Police car to look for Michelle? (not likely) and how was it supposed to know where Michelle was after she left the condo? Wouldn't the police already know where she was supposed to be going by talking to the family?

NO,there is no evidence that SHE ever left the condo. No one has ever seen her since the cameras caught her driving up to his condo.

And dale is the one who told people where she was SUPPOSEDLY going. He told people she said she was going shopping. Even though she had just told her sister something different, that she was going home to nap before work.

Please refence post number 678. Dale admits he was the last to see her. He says she left. We have NO PROOF she left alive or under her own free will. Not one credible tip or person has come forward to say they saw Michelle AFTER arriving at Dale's. Where is she Dale?

So having no proof is now proof he killed her?

While I agree that FB is an excellent social media tool for getting the word out when a person is missing, he did not ask anyone to repost or to even bother looking for her. Also, from what I can remember, no one even saw the message or replied to it until many hours later.

And since he went to work the next morning, I assume he was not up looking for her himself either. He certainly did not drive over to her home where her family obviously were frantic because they had called the police. So I'd say it was her family who took the first initiative in the search for Michelle. And ironically, it was still only her family that continued it. The entire Smith family certainly didn't bat an eye or post about it on any of their facebook accounts. Nor did any one of them ever show up at a search or command post that I'm aware of.

MOO

Fact still remains Dale was probably the first person to post on the net that Michelle was missing.

NO,there is no evidence that SHE ever left the condo. No one has ever seen her since the cameras caught her driving up to his condo.

And dale is the one who told people where she was SUPPOSEDLY going. He told people she said she was going shopping. Even though she had just told her sister something different, that she was going home to nap before work.

An he is supposed to kill her in the condo while his kids and parents are there? And then there is no DNA or any phisical evidence the Police can find?

He posted on Facebook that she was missing. I don't think he needed to ask anyone if they had seen her as I'm sure if anyone had they would have volunteered the info. Not sure what your point is about him not going to work.

My point was that IMO he was unconcerned enough to go into work as usual the next morning instead of helping search for his children's missing mother.

My point was that IMO he was unconcerned enough to go into work as usual the next morning instead of helping search for his children's missing mother.

An he is supposed to kill her in the condo while his kids and parents are there? And then there is no DNA or any phisical evidence the Police can find?

His parents were there? I never heard that.

Nobody has said that. But the fact remains, the LAST time she was seen alive, was when she drove up to Dale's condo. And there is no evidence that she ever left his condo complex. And there is no evidence that what he claims, 'that she drove way 10 minutes later', ever happened. THAT is what put him on the cops radar. They should have been able to see that big black hummer pull out of his driveway and go back through the gates on the surveillance cameras. We see her clearly driving in with the kids. So why don't we see her driving away?

Not proof he killed her but CERTAINLY you can see why he is the PRIME suspect. It is a big stretch to believe Michelle EVER left Dale's condo considering there was a disruption from her normal behaviors and routine shortly AFTER arriving at Dale's. Add to the fact IMO Dale's lie that Michelle arrived 42 minutes later than he initially told LE. I personally don't buy his story and appearantly neither does LE...MOO

I see thanks. So were they any active searches going on the next day?

BBM Interesting...do you have a link? tia

Is there a link that his parents were at the condo? That could be HUGE! Why would Dale be heading to his parent's house if they were already there? Or did they help drive Dale's vehicle and the Twinners to Rose Blvd while Dale took care of business? You may be onto something. Great work!

Who said his parents were there? [ Even though I do believe Dad may have come over at some point to help him out of this mess.]

There is no DNA because he was careful. All he had to do was lure her into the garage and get at her from behind. He was a marine, so he knew many ways to disable her without killing her at that time. He could have wrapped a plastic tie around her neck and choked her out, briefly. All he had to do was disable her and tie her up. He could have put her under his truck cover and taken her with him when he took the kids to drop them off at his parents house. Her Hummer could have been inside his garage, until he or his dad, came back and drove it away later after dark. She could have even been tied up and left in her hummer for that hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme