FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link that Michelle had a storage unit? Because I've never seen that before. TIA

JMO but Michelle did NOT have a storage unit....Rather when Michelle moved out, Dale put Michelle's stuff in a Uhaul and dropped it off at her mom's house. You can find this info if you watch the PC episode or read the transcript.

Do you have a link that Michelle had a storage unit? Because I've never seen that before. TIA

I will go back and see where I read that, but maybe I am mistaken, I thought Dale got a truck and packed her stuff and her stuff was in storage. In my mind I thought it was a storge unit, maybe the things are in storage but like at mom's house? I may have misinterperted what I read or heard. I will check the PC video again.

Transcrip from PC on first thead; I snipped the part about U-Haul. I am sorry I thought there was a storge unit but, that is not what they said.

MP: I don't, so anyway we returned the car, I stayed with him, oh go back we had another argument which, of course, that's bound to happen, just swept that one under the rug, here comes another one. He was going out of town for a bachelor party, so to be in control of the situation, to make sure that I wasn't leaving, he himself went to U-Haul, rented a U-Haul, .packed most of my belongings, most of the kids' belongings into a U-Haul and dropped me off and the three kids, cause I have an 11-year old prior to a two-bedroom house.
JM: Who's two-bedroom house?
MP: My mother's, just dropped us off with the U-Haul with some of our stuff and said “here you go” and left.
JM: Actually that was sort of helpful because if you were gonna move out for real, then he moved you out.
MP: Well, um, yeah, it got everything started
DS: The reason I got the U-Haul was because I came home from work on two different occasions and she had took the kids and left and took a bunch of my property as well. So I wasn't gonna have her move out a third time

I don't know how I missed this, but this story from Feb. 1 states that both Michelle's and Dale Jr.'s cell phones pinged from the same tower near where MP's phone was found. There's a video with the article as well, and the interview with YS is just heartbreaking. The reporter states at the end that Dale is still the only suspect, but police say they just don't have enough evidence to arrest him yet.

Nothing of value was discovered in the area along the 4800 block of S. Orange Blossom Trail, not far from where phones of both Parker and her ex-fiancé Dale Smith Jr. were pinged from a cell tower on the night Parker vanished.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/020112-divers-searching-for-michelle-parker#ixzz1uzfSj2bV

attachment.php

I also found this interview with Michelle's dad which has some interesting info, especially the last quote (bolded by me). My apologies if this is old news. I hadn't seen it before. The show aired Jan. 23, 2012:

GRACE: To Brad Parker, this is Michelle`s father who is asking for your help. I don`t understand why they have the children. His family -- how long has he been named a suspect? Have there been any other developments on what will he say about his possible involvement and isn`t it true that his family is keeping you from seeing the twins?

B. PARKER: Yes, he is. He`s mad because his dad got arrested and we want the grandkids around the drugs and he is mad about that.

GRACE: So is he living with the father?

B. PARKER: No, he -- Dale has his own -- he has a town house, he has his own place. But he used to drop his kids off over there then and go to work and come back and I can pick take a look.

GRACE: You mean with all the pot growing in the house? With all the marijuana growing in the house he leaves the children there?

B. PARKER: Yes. And we don`t want the kids over there no more.

GRACE: And the judge knows about all this and he still allows custody?

B. PARKER: Yes. It will come back to haunt him, it`ll bite him, the judge. Just give it time.

GRACE: Let me ask you something. Did they give you any reason they`re not -- for not letting you see the twins, the 3-year-old twins?

B. PARKER: He is mad because we are after him. He said he didn`t do it. Be a man, step up to the complaint, and take the lie detector test.

[snip]

GRACE: Brad, what does this say to you, instead of being out looking with all the hundreds of volunteers that are looking for Michelle, he`s going to court trying to end his child support payments.

B. PARKER: Yes, right. And that`s I can`t believe that. He has not made one effort to try to find Michelle. I don`t even think he -- has shed one tear.

GRACE: When you have spoken to him, what does he say?

B. PARKER: I have not talked to him since this happened.

GRACE: Not even once.

B. PARKER: Nope. And he hasn`t called me, I haven`t called him. I know we`ll have some words. Like I told him before, step up to the plate, be a man. Prove yourself you`re innocent, and quit hiding behind your lawyers and that.

GRACE: What do you make of her iPhone being found in that canal, thrown off a bridge, not far from where his family lives?

B. PARKER: It`s him. He -- he went to his parents` house and maybe dropped the kids off over there, circled back, threw the phone out. If he did kill Michelle, then he got rid of the body Friday morning.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1201/23/ng.01.html

I understand what you are saying, most people do say "I know in my HEART" but she said it as if she had some proof. I always wondered if there was activity on a bank account or a debit card, something that tells people you are still alive. She had a storage unit, when she moved out of Dale's, maybe someone tampered with it, or her belongings?

I really wish the press had followed up and asked her about that statement. Seems like any journalist worth their salt would've done so, but as far as I know, no one has ever asked her about it.

She was asked about the "kick the door down" comment and she did clarify what she meant and walked back that particular statement. I wonder if she had been asked about this one if she would've done the same. I don't know, but like I said before, my opinion is that she just misspoke. But I can understand why it raises questions.

-MOO

I agree with you! When your daughter goes missing you are not in your right mind and beside yourself. Trust me I know...Have had friends deal with a similar issue. You want to have hope, strength, and believe it's all a misunderstanding. IMO Yvonne was very emotional in those first few days as ANY mother should be.

YS was working with little to no sleep and desperate to find Michelle....Those first 48 hours are critical. We have interviews AFTER the fact stating those initial statements weren't literal. YS was desperate and emotional...

JMO but after Dale started ACTING guilty...all of the possibilities of it being someone else faded. A good poker player never tips their hand, but I believe Dale tipped his "guilty hands" very early on...thus without further evidence leading away from Dale there was no reason to look at others when it was plain to see who was responsible.

Just because someone is good at covering their tracks doesn't mean they are innocent. And in my experience, people who are innocent like Dale claims to be, don't act that guilty...

This case reminds me of the Janet Levine March case in many ways. Her husband was eventually convicted but it took years (his father, who had helped with the clean-up, finally rolled on him). I hope justice moves more quickly for Michelle.

In the article the ping from the "Both Phones" are from Orange Blossom Trail.
That is where his condo is, they don't give a time, this is not the same ping as Hoffner at 4:26.

snip

Nothing of value was discovered in the area along the 4800 block of S. Orange Blossom Trail, not far from where phones of both Parker and her ex-fiancé Dale Smith Jr. were pinged from a cell tower on the night Parker vanished.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/020112-divers-searching-for-michelle-parker#ixzz1v1FqTRCH

That is where his condo is, they don't give a time, this is not the same ping as Hoffner at 4:26.

snip

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/020112-divers-searching-for-michelle-parker#ixzz1v1FqTRCH

BBM - Dales condo is not around Orange Blossom Trail. Is that what you meant?

I don't know how I missed this, but this story from Feb. 1 states that both Michelle's and Dale Jr.'s cell phones pinged from the same tower near where MP's phone was found. There's a video with the article as well, and the interview with YS is just heartbreaking. The reporter states at the end that Dale is still the only suspect, but police say they just don't have enough evidence to arrest him yet.

Snipped/BBM - I don't remember ever reading this either. Was there any other news source that reported it? Both cells pinging off the same tower seems like big time news to me!

Snipped/BBM - I don't remember ever reading this either. Was there any other news source that reported it? Both cells pinging off the same tower seems like big time news to me!

Wow! I am glad to see Sleuth picked up on that! Great work Sleuth...just more circumstantial evidence. I wonder how Dale can explain that one?...must have been the random stalker who stole his and Michelle's phones? They dumped Michelle's phone but gave Dale's back to him. Maybe Buck Fuddy did it? JMO

Yeah, I'd feel better about it if I could find a second source. Still looking, but so far, I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. This could just be bad reporting. It wouldn't be the first time media got something wrong in this case. I did search the myfoxorlando site for a retraction or correction, but couldn't find anything. I'm thinking that if they did report this in error, Dale's attorney would've pitched a fit and forced them to issue a correction.

That said, I agree that this is a very big development, if true, and I find it odd that it wasn't all over the news.

snip

Doesn't sound significant to me either. Why wouldn't both their phones ping in the same area when she was with him in the same area when she dropped off the kids? I'm curious as to how the person who wrote this article is privy to this type of info anyway?

Unfortunately another day goes by without finding Michelle and the truth coming out. I have been lurking and have a few opinions myself:

Phone lock : I wouldn't throw that one out most everyone I know has their iPhone locked myself included. I'm also never away from my phone I'm on it constantly and found typing in the code not a big hassle ecspecially since I can answer it without unlocking it. I would think having two 3 year olds it would come in handy to in case they ever wanted to play with it.

Someone also mentioned Dale possibly drinking and killing her in a drucken rage but I don't see how if that were the case then more mistakes weren't made. You would think in order to "commit the perfect murder" one would have to have a clear head as to not make mistakes.

Also as far as this article with both phones pinging the same towers I think could have possibly been a typo because no other msm picked up on that and you would think it woulda been a headline for sure! We also know that msm has not always been correct with the information that has been reported or written.

I wish we could something more from LE as to why they named Dale prime suspect.. I wish we had answers that were concrete so we don't come up with more what ifs. But the only thing I can't get past is with all this "evidence" why no body?! Also I wanna know what the review panel or whatever it was a couple months ago or so came up with!

Yeah, I'd feel better about it if I could find a second source. Still looking, but so far, I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. This could just be bad reporting. It wouldn't be the first time media got something wrong in this case. I did search the myfoxorlando site for a retraction or correction, but couldn't find anything. I'm thinking that if they did report this in error, Dale's attorney would've pitched a fit and forced them to issue a correction.

That said, I agree that this is a very big development, if true, and I find it odd that it wasn't all over the news.

Could it possibly be a tower where it would have pinged off by his dads where we all know he was confirmed to be ?

snip

attachment.php

This map graphic was shown on the news video while the reporter was talking about the phone pings. If you compare this to Texas Lil's map, it looks like the location where Michelle's phone was powered down. This is actually several miles from Dale's condo on Goldenrod.

Here's the link again to the news story and video:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/020112-divers-searching-for-michelle-parker#ixzz1uzfSj2bV

And here's the link to Texas Lil's map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

attachment.php

This map graphic was shown on the news video while the reporter was talking about the phone pings. If you compare this to Texas Lil's map, it looks like the location where Michelle's phone was powered down. This is actually several miles from Dale's condo on Goldenrod.

Here's the link again to the news story and video:

And here's the link to Texas Lil's map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=28.619487,-81.302948&spn=0.609982,0.877533

I went to google maps and put in Dale's address and this ping at S Orange Blossom Trial. Hoffner runs North of Dale's address and the ping is West of it. Without a time of that ping, you can't say for sure who or what is going on. We know at 4:26 we have a cell ping for Michelle's phone on Hoffner, but not a numerical address. I really think this is some sort of bad reporting because LE and MSM would be all over this. JMO. I can't get past the ping at Hoffner, because if Dale has an eyewittness that he is at Sr at 4:30; he can't be in two places at one time. I don't see Sr texting on her phone. Again JMO. This has to be why no arrest at this time.

I went to google maps and put in Dale's address and this ping at S Orange Blossom Trial. Hoffner runs North of Dale's address and the ping is West of it. Without a time of that ping, you can't say for sure who or what is going on. We know at 4:26 we have a cell ping for Michelle's phone on Hoffner, but not a numerical address. I really think this is some sort of bad reporting because LE and MSM would be all over this. JMO. I can't get past the ping at Hoffner, because if Dale has an eyewittness that he is at Sr at 4:30; he can't be in two places at one time. I don't see Sr texting on her phone. Again JMO. This has to be why no arrest at this time.

Yeah, it could very well be bad reporting. But if that's the case, why hasn't Dale's lawyer forced a correction? If Dale was my client, I sure would have. Could MN have missed this? I wouldn't think so, but I guess it's possible.

Edited to add:
The news story specifically states that both phones pinged that tower "on the night Parker vanished." It's not a specific time, but that kind of narrows it down to after dark, IMO.

Could it possibly be a tower where it would have pinged off by his dads where we all know he was confirmed to be ?

I doubt it. But if that's the case, then it would possibly put Michelle's phone at Dale Sr.'s house, too.

This was the search of Lake Tyler Feb. 1, 2012

Orlando police said a special dive crew with the Orange County Sheriff's Office is searching a lake off the 4800 block of South Orange Blossom Trail.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...ew_search_begins_for_missing_Orlando_mom.html

I states that LE is working off a tip but not saying how reliable the tip is. I am not sure where or how a reporter got information about the pings at night. But if that is the case, I see why they chose this lake to search.

This is from the other article sniped:

After dozens of searches in this same location in recent weeks, no evidence into Parker's disappearance has surfaced, leaving family members feeling distraught.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/020112-divers-searching-for-michelle-parker#ixzz1v3dOtb5B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member