FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know Dale lied and lied...He WAS NOT mistaken on anything. He made Michelle disappear and constructed his alibi story not knowing there was a time stamp to shoot holes in his story. Once the holes surfaced he knew his game was over and he needed an attorney to save him...

The missing 42 minutes provided Dale more than enough time to kill Michelle and dispose of her body. Because Dale is good at hiding a body so no evidence was found he is a free man today. A lifetime of criminal activity, beating women, and military training...even though he was dishonorably discharged...all worked to his advantage. Now he gets the twins all to himself, no child support, and he can remain in the closet. All jmo

Jazz, we don't know that DS lied, we don't know what DS did or didn't do, we don't know if he's guilty or innocent, we don't know who took her and that is the reason MP is still missing and no one has been charged with any crime. I simply answered a question by stating facts on record, without making judgements of any sort ... that's all. I'm not interested in re-starting a DS is evil thingy, what we have here is that Michelle is still missing after more then a year, the police is saying nothing, this thread is basically dead and it only comes a bit alive for some to vent about DS or to quarrel about him, which tells me nothing of value where the real issue is where is Michelle now? If DS killed her where did he hide the body? If DS didn't kill her where did he/she/they hide the body, because the real issue is not DS but Michelle Parker, because a young woman is still missing after more then a year, and no one knows what happened to her where hard facts and real evidence are all that matter. Who's looking for this poor woman today? What is the police doing or not doing? What can be done that hasn't be done before? If anybody is reading this and actually knows something please call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS and help us get Michelle home.

I realize it isn't a 'popular' thought, but has the area out near her mom ever been searched? Near Geneva? I may assume wrongly, but wouldn't DS be familiar that they lived out there? ( okay someone else might be too, not just DS) It is just a thought that has always been at the back of my mind, fwiw. 417/426 toward Oviedo, Geneva Dr/CR 426 toward Geneva...it is only about 30 mins. from, say Goldenrod, to out that way.

I realize it isn't a 'popular' thought, but has the area out near her mom ever been searched? Near Geneva? I may assume wrongly, but wouldn't DS be familiar that they lived out there? ( okay someone else might be too, not just DS) It is just a thought that has always been at the back of my mind, fwiw. 417/426 toward Oviedo, Geneva Dr/CR 426 toward Geneva...it is only about 30 mins. from, say Goldenrod, to out that way.

I think it'd be useful if there was a map on the website that shows all the areas that have been searched and to enlist local volunteers for new searches. Also I think that further appeals should be made for donations to be used to increase the reward money, there might be a higher dollar amount that would incentivate someone to make that one call that is going to help bring Michelle back to her loved ones.

Jazz, we don't know that DS lied, we don't know what DS did or didn't do, we don't know if he's guilty or innocent, we don't know who took her and that is the reason MP is still missing and no one has been charged with any crime. I simply answered a question by stating facts on record, without making judgements of any sort ... that's all. I'm not interested in re-starting a DS is evil thingy, what we have here is that Michelle is still missing after more then a year, the police is saying nothing, this thread is basically dead and it only comes a bit alive for some to vent about DS or to quarrel about him, which tells me nothing of value where the real issue is where is Michelle now? If DS killed her where did he hide the body? If DS didn't kill her where did he/she/they hide the body, because the real issue is not DS but Michelle Parker, because a young woman is still missing after more then a year, and no one knows what happened to her where hard facts and real evidence are all that matter. Who's looking for this poor woman today? What is the police doing or not doing? What can be done that hasn't be done before? If anybody is reading this and actually knows something please call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS and help us get Michelle home.

Well said, Thor.

Well here's the thing. There are all kinds of missing persons cases where logic and common sense tell LE and the general public that most people don't just vanish from their lives/children/family, without some history of problems or mental illness, and that someone has likely murdered them and hidden their body. Problem is, it's a big world...with lots of good hiding spots. Finding bodies when someone goes to the trouble to hide them really well is next to impossible. Statistics also tell us that the people who do go to the trouble are not usually random strangers but persons known to the victim. It may be a fluke that someone stumbles upon them at some point because the area is being developed, or a hunter or hiker goes into an area where they've previously never gone before but it's very rare. Especially in a state such as Florida where there is so much water and land that would never be able to be developed or hiked on or hunted. The alligators and other wildlife, as well as the thick foliage that doesn't die off for a winter season doesn't help either.

So what we're left with is a person who is missing under extremely suspect circumstances. And when we've got the last person to have contact with that person refusing to co-operate with the investigation, after being caught up in a few "discrepancies" then logic tells us that the person likely has some information as to what happened to the person and is also quite likely responsible for their disappearance/death.

Before the advancement of DNA and forensics, DSJR could very well have been arrested for the murder of Michelle Parker. And common sense circumstantial evidence would be used to try to convict him. Just based on what we know, I'd say they would have had a good chance at a conviction too. But with the "CSI" environment that LE faces now, the only thing anyone has to do to get away with murder is to commit the crime away from your residence or in the case of a "soft kill" where there is no blood evidence, to remove the person from the crime scene quickly. There are many cases on the books right now that are still pending where LE has a suspect, based on logical circumstantial evidence, but can not prove a crime without blood/forensic evidence or an actual body. The advancement of DNA/forensics has kept a lot of innocent people out of jail. Unfortunately it's also kept a lot of guilty ones out too.

This is one of those cases IMO.

The real issue in this case IS DSJr IMO. Because he has the answers that everyone needs. And refuses to speak with LE to either clear his conscience or clear his name. If you want to find Michelle Parker, you have to get DSJr to answer the questions and tell what really happened that day.

MOO

Well here's the thing. There are all kinds of missing persons cases where logic and common sense tell LE and the general public that most people don't just vanish from their lives/children/family, without some history of problems or mental illness, and that someone has likely murdered them and hidden their body. Problem is, it's a big world...with lots of good hiding spots. Finding bodies when someone goes to the trouble to hide them really well is next to impossible. Statistics also tell us that the people who do go to the trouble are not usually random strangers but persons known to the victim. It may be a fluke that someone stumbles upon them at some point because the area is being developed, or a hunter or hiker goes into an area where they've previously never gone before but it's very rare. Especially in a state such as Florida where there is so much water and land that would never be able to be developed or hiked on or hunted. The alligators and other wildlife, as well as the thick foliage that doesn't die off for a winter season doesn't help either.

So what we're left with is a person who is missing under extremely suspect circumstances. And when we've got the last person to have contact with that person refusing to co-operate with the investigation, after being caught up in a few "discrepancies" then logic tells us that the person likely has some information as to what happened to the person and is also quite likely responsible for their disappearance/death.

Before the advancement of DNA and forensics, DSJR could very well have been arrested for the murder of Michelle Parker. And common sense circumstantial evidence would be used to try to convict him. Just based on what we know, I'd say they would have had a good chance at a conviction too. But with the "CSI" environment that LE faces now, the only thing anyone has to do to get away with murder is to commit the crime away from your residence or in the case of a "soft kill" where there is no blood evidence, to remove the person from the crime scene quickly. There are many cases on the books right now that are still pending where LE has a suspect, based on logical circumstantial evidence, but can not prove a crime without blood/forensic evidence or an actual body. The advancement of DNA/forensics has kept a lot of innocent people out of jail. Unfortunately it's also kept a lot of guilty ones out too.

This is one of those cases IMO.

The real issue in this case IS DSJr IMO. Because he has the answers that everyone needs. And refuses to speak with LE to either clear his conscience or clear his name. If you want to find Michelle Parker, you have to get DSJr to answer the questions and tell what really happened that day.

MOO

I could write a book about the many ways that IMO you're are wrong about DS insofar that evidence (or even lack thereof?) prove he had anything to do with MP's disappearance, or the various assumptions you make in your narrative, but the whole thing has actually close to nothing to do with what I've posted above and as I said before I'm not going to get drawn in yet another argument about his guilt or innocence. What I'm interested in include but is not limited to:

Where is Michelle Parker today?

If DS is directly or indirectly involved in her disappearance, where did he/they hide the body of Michelle?

If DS is not involved in her disappearance, then where did he/she/they hide the body?

What areas have been searched and what areas could be searched in the near future?

What about volunteers and what can be done to keep gathering enough of them to sustain comprehensive searches in the future?

What about the reward money? Is there a benefit to increasing it? Are there enough funds? What can be done to increase the funds if necessary?

What about other corollary tools? Leaflets, Radio, TV, web ... whatever? It's very difficult to keep the public at large engaged after months of no real news ... so how do we keep Michelle's plight loud and present in the real world?

... and I could go on ... but what about you here ...and you there? ... What do you think could help bring Michelle home? What are YOUR ideas? ...

and to that someone that might actually know something that could help solve this crime, that could help bring a measure of peace and closure to a family devastated by grief, bring help so that justice can be done ... what if Michelle was your daughter? Your mother? Anyone you love? What would you want others to do? How lucky is the one that has a chance to do something to ease someone's else pain and sorrow? So please call (even anonymously) the Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS ... thank you.

I could write a book about the many ways that IMO you're are wrong about DS insofar that evidence (or even lack thereof?) prove he had anything to do with MP's disappearance, or the various assumptions you make in your narrative, but the whole thing has actually close to nothing to do with what I've posted above and as I said before I'm not going to get drawn in yet another argument about his guilt or innocence.

Respectfully snipped and BBM

While I don't expect you to write a book, perhaps you could at least give us a few examples of the many ways I am wrong about DSJr.

TIA

You could ask DS where she is. Seems to me he's the biggest winner in this case. No Michelle, no Childsupport, custody of the kids, no grandparents rights, doesn't have to share with her parents, doesn't have to share with Michelle. What more could he ask for. Jmo

Respectfully snipped and BBM

While I don't expect you to write a book, perhaps you could at least give us a few examples of the many ways I am wrong about DSJr.

TIA

Writing a book was clearly a figure of speech and no I'm not going to engage a discussion on DS's guilt or innocence, for many reasons with one of them being a case of being there done that and not to mention how absolutely pointless that would be for me since the point of the exercise is to find Michelle not to win or to loose an argument on how evil is DS or how guilty or innocent he is. I'm not part of any jury, don't want to be in one, don't want to defend anyone and I don't want to accuse anyone. Although DS is obviously an integral part or this case and understanding that opinions about him are legitimate and suspicions warranted, there's however absolutely no need for me to render a verdict on DS, and even if I did, it'd be meaningless and beside the point because I have no power to either convict him or absolve him and if I lived in Florida being here talking about him would even disqualify me for serving in his jury assuming a trial .... therefore the whole thing becomes rather academic ... an issue for its own sake which looses complete focus on what the real question is now more then ever... where is Michelle Parker?

In sum, it seems clear to me that calculating the odds it's likely that Michele is not coming home and nobody is going to be prosecuted unless she's found alive or tragically, otherwise. Nobody is seriously believing that somehow DS is going to confess, and that it's so whether he's innocent or guilty, right? Also there is no indication that the police are anywhere closer to solving this then anytime in the past. So, despite what we individually think about DS, it's clear that to this date none of us is able to prove factually that DS had anything to do with Michelle's disappearance, including the police. Therefore the focus should be on either gathering enough factual evidence against him or some other culprit or (since we actually have no investigative powers and resources) more practically, even though still not easy at all or even likely ... in finding Michelle ... thus all the questions suggested below plus any other pertinent ones that someone else might come up with ...

If DS is directly or indirectly involved in her disappearance, where did he/they hide the body of Michelle?

If DS is not involved in her disappearance, then where did he/she/they hide the body?

What areas have been searched and what areas could be searched in the near future?

What about volunteers and what can be done to keep gathering enough of them to sustain comprehensive searches in the future?

What about the reward money? Is there a benefit to increasing it? Are there enough funds? What can be done to increase the funds if necessary?

What about other corollary tools? Leaflets, Radio, TV, web ... whatever? It's very difficult to keep the public at large engaged after months of no real news ... so how do we keep Michelle's plight loud and present in the real world?

Writing a book was clearly a figure of speech and no I'm not going to engage a discussion on DS, for many reasons with one of them being a case of being there done that and not to mention how absolutely pointless that would be for me. I'm not part of any jury, don't want to be in one, I don't want to defend anyone and I don't want to accuse anyone. There's absolutely no need for me to render a judgment on DS, and even if I did, it'd be meaningless and beside the point because I have no power to either convict him or absolve him.

But in case you missed it above or should you wonder what I'd like to discuss or reading it discussed, let me cut and paste from above:

Likely deceased and her skeletal remains are well hidden.

Obviously only he (and whomever may have assisted) would know that...and he/they have hidden her well.

Not anywhere obvious like most random abductors do.

We don't need to give a full scale map of the investigation to the perpetrator on a public message board.

The family is doing what they can. If they organize a search, the volunteers are there. The rest of us live far away some in different countries so we're not in a position to help.

The reward money was increased substantially in a one time deal. It produced no information or leads.

The family has a facebook page, a web page, they speak to the media whenever the media is interested and plan searches occasionally which puts the story back in the media when there is nothing else new to discuss. They were out there a lot in print and television media in the first few months. I would assume the posters are still up around the Orlando area. Michelle is featured on a large billboard in the area. The family and friends still drive around with her information on their vehicles and wearing their Michelle t-shirts.

... and I could go on ... but what about you here ...and you there? ... What do you think could help bring Michelle home? What are YOUR ideas? ...

Get Dale Smith Jr back in to answer the questions that LE have for him.

Um...yeah. I didn't think you'd have any examples for me because everything I've indicated is actual evidence. My answers to your questions in bold.

MOO

Um...yeah. I didn't think you'd have any examples for me because everything I've indicated is actual evidence. My answers to your questions in bold.

MOO

I have revised that post you've quoted to make it clearer before you wrote your own post, perhaps you might want to refresh the page.

MOO

"We don't need to give a full scale map of the investigation to the perpetrator on a public message board."

Searchers can be organized discreetly and volunteers can be sought publicly and given a map and/or a location sometimes prior to a search. That is: volunteer can be asked to gather in location A and then directed to location B to conduct the actual search. Furthermore to ask people about where MP might be could serve to broaden the pool of possible answers and ideas where the aim is to elicit responses which can potentially help in locating Michelle if not finding her outright.

"Likely deceased and her skeletal remains are well hidden."

Unfortunately you're probably right, however the question "where is Michelle Parker today?" was equally pertinent whether Michelle's alive or not because the issue was about a location where she might be found and not about the state of her skeleton remains or who might have killed her. In this case I tend to believe that this is not going to be a case of we know who did it and then we find her remains but rather a case of we find her remains and then we'll have a chance to know who did it within the scope of a criminal trial and assuming a subsequent conviction.

"The family is doing what they can. If they organize a search, the volunteers are there. The rest of us live far away some in different countries so we're not in a position to help."

My question was about the future sustainability of searches and finding as much volunteers as possible, issues that I think have validity and might need to be addressed at some point assuming she's not found in the foreseeable future, besides one would want as many people as possible looking for Michelle at any given time.

"The reward money was increased substantially in a one time deal. It produced no information or leads."

I'm sorry to hear that, perhaps that offer should be extended to give time for the information to exhaust all possible channel of communications or preferably be made permanent since I can't see the downside in a more substantial reward if and when the funds have been permanently allocated or are otherwise available.

"The family has a facebook page, a web page, they speak to the media whenever the media is interested and plan searches occasionally which puts the story back in the media when there is nothing else new to discuss. They were out there a lot in print and television media in the first few months. I would assume the posters are still up around the Orlando area. Michelle is featured on a large billboard in the area. The family and friends still drive around with her information on their vehicles and wearing their Michelle t-shirts."

All of that is well and good but I wasn't referring to family members or those in their immediate circle. Many other people can potentially help in whatever they can if there are competent organizational skills ready to take advantage of every resource that are available or could potentiality be available under certain conditions. To me there is no such a thing as we have done all that we can at the moment because there is always something new to do and there is always someone who has a different strategy where we could think of none, the issue is therefore not just of when or who, but mostly of where ... where to find new ideas and how they can be implemented because after 14 months have passed and Michelle has not been found, whatever strategy is in place needs to be revised one way or another or at least that is the way I would be thinking if the one missing was my very own child. That is not to say that this is not the way Michelle's parents think or should think, but rather my personal opinion for what is worth it, given in good faith and under the best of intentions.

Michelle's sister Lauren said when they finally got in touch with Dale on the night of November 17, Dale told Yvonne that Michelle arrived with the kids at 4:00 pm, stayed for about 10 minutes, then left to "go shopping". IMO, this is not a detail that Lauren or Yvonne would've gotten wrong, considering the circumstances. So I believe Dale really did tell them (and police) that Michelle arrived at 4pm.

JMO, but I doubt very seriously that Dale was just "off" on his original recollection of the time. He told everyone 4pm because it was better for his alibi. JMO

Sadly I do not think Michelle is alive but the person responsible for her death is. Mr Dale Smith knows exactly what happened yet refused to cooperate with LE completely and to the best of his ability. If he were innocent and that is a HUGE stretch, he would have bent over backwards to most importantly find the Mother of his children...not just the OMG my kids mother is missing nonsense he posted on FB. I mean come on. I know he's a drama queen and all but please...

Secondly he would have wanted to make sure people knew he had nothing to do with Michelle's disappearance. His whole life is built around what people think about him. He gets mad when people know about his sexuality and when people make fun of his foolish obsession with Star Wars. This is a guy who if he COULD would clear his name...trouble is he is as guilty as they come and he's gonna sit silent behind his fancy pants attorney hoping we will all just forget and go away. Sorry ain't gonna happen. We are going to continue looking under every rock Dale has been around to find Michelle. I keep combing his FB and other social media and keep finding new possibilities.

The formula is really simple like that...kinda obvious like a big city lights girl: figure out where Dale hid Michelle and the case is closed... All jmo

I agree with you....there are too many hinky things about what Dale did and said that night and the next day. He didn't or doesn't want to talk about it either.

So that raises red flags to me...can't help it ...add a little statistics and if the shoe fits....

I was looking for the percentage of "crime" solved just randomly by the public.... I was thinking it was pretty high... not sure

Does anyone know the number of how many murders are uncovered accidently by the public?

Well I found this that murders only has a 60% chance of being cleared or solved.grrrrrr

So "whoever" has a 4 of 10 chances of not getting caught.

Then if the body was hidden so well that the random public had no or little access to the hidden place.... would the chances increase?

Hi Friends! I don't really have much to add here today, but I am glad to see the thread moving a little again! I really missed the discussions. I hope everyone is having a great weekend and I pray we get answers about Michelle and what happened to her soon! XO

The bottom line for me is that the police know what evidence they have against DSJr. It may not be enough for a conviction yet, but it was enough for them to name him the Prime Suspect. They believe he did it, and I have no reason to doubt LE's competence in this case.

I firmly believe that as soon as Michelle is located, the cuffs will be on Dale.

IMO the bottom line for me remains ... where is Michelle? So it'd be productive to keep to the facts and, to the extent that it's possible, keep it simple.

We know that to solve a crime, or more precisely in this instance, to solve a missing person case, one needs evidence, but of course we are not generally investigators as such, meaning we don't go interviewing people, taking statements, analyze forensics findings and so on, therefore we rely on police accounts and their media statements as well as general information from various sources, all of which are noticeably missing here outside of a vague existence of a so called "suspect" (DS in this case).

Now, there are two things that are a matter of course: either DS is involved in Michelle disappearance or he's not. Obviously as things stand today, either case fails substantially short in answering that principal and crucial question: where is Michelle? For she remains missing independent of who might be actually responsible for her disappearance.

So again, back to the facts: Michelle left her house, dropped off her kids at Dale's and then she simply vanished, and I think this much is undisputed, therefore if DS did it where did he hide the body? IMO not that far at all, just consider the following: he just killed Michelle, his kids are at the scene and must be dropped off at his parent's house since he can hardly dispose of her body in front of them, then he must return to the condo, needs to manage two vehicles: his van and the Hummer, and must do all of that keeping as low a profile as possible ... giving a maximum of a 4 hours windows (from approx. 4pm to 8pm) where could he hide the body?

Let's recap: between circa 4pm to 8pm DS theoretically accomplished the following (but not necessarily in the order as of below) .

1. He kills or incapacitates Michelle.

2. Drops of the kids at his parent's

3. Returns to the condo

4. Drives either the van or the Hummer in the location where he ultimately hides the body of Michelle.

5. Disposes of the hummer and manages to return to the condo or back to his van or both.

Now, giving the time involved and the task to be accomplished where does he hide the body?

Conversely what if DS had nothing to do with this crime? So then, Michelle gets to Dale's and then she's heading somewhere surely. Who does she meet if anyone? Where does she actually go? Did she stop somewhere? Surely yes since it's not likely that she's yanked out of a car in motion ... so where does she stop and then gets abducted? Unfortunately if a random abduction she might be several states in any directions and her body would never be found by any logical deduction, but if not random and not DS, where is the prep heading within a reasonable search radius taking account of a possible trajectory her car is traveling on?

Surely it seems obvious to me, that the real issue is not who killed her but where is Michelle today, since it is clear, IMHO, that we don't have a suspect here that is likely to be indicted anytime soon and if at all or much less, to confess, and that is not to mention a suspect who has not been identified at all.

So ... where is Michelle no matter who abducted her?

Now back to DS for the sake of argument and solely on the issue of where he might have hidden the body assuming he's responsible for this crime:

Surely the police have searched extensively DS's world ... his car, his condo, his alibi or lack thereof, his family, his whereabouts on and around the time Michelle disappeared and so on, and surely they have found no evidence that clearly points to his involvement in her disappearance or he would have been charged already, therefore one must IMO deduce that at the very list the police have found no fresh blood or other damming forensic evidence that would unequivocally implicate him, .... now if he is nevertheless responsible, it would be at least quite an accomplishment on his part given all that is known about a crime scene that in this case would be his Condo of all places, one needs only to imagine the logistics here ... so purely from the point of view of imagining a location where he could have disposed of Michelle, the bet IMO must be ... not that far. Why? Because the more it sticks with the body the more the chances of forensic evidence that might be left behind ... example: a body wrapped around a tarp of sorts been shaken about inside a trunk may cause the tarp to become slightly undone and thus allow fluids to spill just enough to stick to the surface of the trunk or a long trip could very well expose DS to unwanted scrutiny and potential discovery ... so what location is not that far from his condo that has not been searched as of yet? Any ideas? Perhaps Michelle is not that far after all, perhaps she's very much close by to the actual hypothetical and still elusive crime scene ...

Again, where is Michelle? Does anyone have any thoughts? (no I don't mean how much one thinks DS is guilty, the police is wonderful, wise and competent, and that tomorrow or the next day they'll cuff DS, surely)

IMO the bottom line for me remains ... where is Michelle? So it'd be productive to keep to the facts and, to the extent that it's possible, keep it simple.

We know that to solve a crime, or more precisely in this instance, to solve a missing person case, one needs evidence, but of course we are not generally investigators as such, meaning we don't go interviewing people, taking statements, analyze forensics findings and so on, therefore we rely on police accounts and their media statements as well as general information from various sources, all of which are noticeably missing here outside of a vague existence of a so called "suspect" (DS in this case).

Now, there are two things that are a matter of course: either DS is involved in Michelle disappearance or he's not. Obviously as things stand today, either case fails substantially short in answering that principal and crucial question: where is Michelle? For she remains missing independent of who might be actually responsible for her disappearance.

So again, back to the facts: Michelle left her house, dropped off her kids at Dale's and then she simply vanished, and I think this much is undisputed, therefore if DS did it where did he hide the body? IMO not that far at all, just consider the following: he just killed Michelle, his kids are at the scene and must be dropped off at his parent's house since he can hardly dispose of her body in front of them, then he must return to the condo, needs to manage two vehicles: his van and the Hummer, and must do all of that keeping as low a profile as possible ... giving a maximum of a 4 hours windows (from approx. 4pm to 8pm) where could he hide the body?

Let's recap: between circa 4pm to 8pm DS theoretically accomplished the following (but not necessarily in the order as of below) .

1. He kills or incapacitates Michelle.

2. Drops of the kids at his parent's

3. Returns to the condo

4. Drives either the van or the Hummer in the location where he ultimately hides the body of Michelle.

5. Disposes of the hummer and manages to return to the condo or back to his van or both.

Now, giving the time involved and the task to be accomplished where does he hide the body?

Conversely what if DS had nothing to do with this crime? So then, Michelle gets to Dale's and then she's heading somewhere surely. Who does she meet if anyone? Where does she actually go? Did she stop somewhere? Surely yes since it's not likely that she's yanked out of a car in motion ... so where does she stop and then gets abducted? Unfortunately if a random abduction she might be several states in any directions and her body would never be found by any logical deduction, but if not random and not DS, where is the prep heading within a reasonable search radius taking account of a possible trajectory her car is traveling on?

Surely it seems obvious to me, that the real issue is not who killed her but where is Michelle today, since it is clear, IMHO, that we don't have a suspect here that is likely to be indicted anytime soon and if at all or much less, to confess, and that is not to mention a suspect who has not been identified at all.

So ... where is Michelle no matter who abducted her?

There is no way to answer your last question, without a suspect. Finding Michelle would come down to blind luck, in Florida or some other state. It is only possible to even theorize where she could be if working off the possible movements and alibis of a POI, to determine how far away she could be, or how near.

Some serial perps have traveled cross country with victims and many more across state lines, at least. Or she could have ended up in water locally and just not been found. Endless possibilities.

There is no way to answer your last question, without a suspect. Finding Michelle would come down to blind luck, in Florida or some other state. It is only possible to even theorize where she could be if working off the possible movements and alibis of a POI, to determine how far away she could be, or how near.

Some serial perps have traveled cross country with victims and many more across state lines, at least. Or she could have ended up in water locally and just not been found. Endless possibilities.

The idea is that you can theorize a location with a suspect in mind or not... assume DS is the perp ... where did he hide the body? And one can also theorize of an unidentified suspect where the issue is if she got abducted from point X where could she have been transported to? If those are not the questions then what are? How much you or I think DS is guilty? To what purpose? That is what I cannot wrap my mind around. Let me include in this answer the last paragraph I added to the post after you had already replied to it in order to illustrate my thinking here ...

Thor - "Surely the police have searched extensively DS's world ... his car, his condo, his alibi or lack thereof, his family, his whereabouts on and around the time Michelle disappeared and so on, and surely they have found no evidence that clearly points to his involvement in her disappearance or he would have been charged already, therefore one must IMO deduce that at the very list the police have found no fresh blood or other damming forensic evidence that would unequivocally implicate him, .... now if he is nevertheless responsible, it would be at least quite an accomplishment on his part given all that is known about a crime scene that in this case would be his Condo of all places, one needs only to imagine the logistics here ... so purely from the point of view of imagining a location where he could have disposed of Michelle, the bet IMO must be ... not that far. Why? Because the more it sticks with the body the more the chances of forensic evidence that might be left behind ... example: a body wrapped around a tarp of sorts been shaken about inside a trunk may cause the tarp to become slightly undone and thus allow fluids to spill just enough to stick to the surface of the trunk or a long trip could very well expose DS to unwanted scrutiny and potential discovery ... so what location is not that far from his condo that has not been searched as of yet? Any ideas? Perhaps Michelle is not that far after all, perhaps she's very much close by to the actual hypothetical and still elusive crime scene ...

Again, where is Michelle? Does anyone have any thoughts? (no I don't mean how much one thinks DS is guilty, the police is wonderful, wise and competent, and that tomorrow or the next day they'll cuff DS, surely)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9