FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw a small interview after the search with Michelle's mom and dad. I am sorry they didn't find what they were looking for, but I have faith, they will go back when the water levels go down. Look how many times things turn up long after the searches. I don't know what they are looking for, but it can't be very big or they would have found it, but I have faith. Now that the public knows, maybe someone will stumble on it, as you know people will go out there. Anyway, still hanging on hope.

I read an article yesterday that mentioned that they were hoping to find a piece of the decal that was torn off her vehicle - I am fairly certain, anyway. I was very happy to hear about another search, as I have been following Michelle's search from the beginning. This family needs answers and to be able to start healing!

Poor Brad and Gayle. 3 whole minutes of airtime? What happened to Yvonne--why wasn't she on?

Poor Brad and Gayle. 3 whole minutes of airtime? What happened to Yvonne--why wasn't she on?

Too bad DSJr didn't want to go on TV to plead his innocence, sounds like Dr. Phil would have been happy to accommodate him. He sure liked the idea of being on TV when he was suing the mother of his children. Even told his friends to watch or DVR it apparently. Wonder what changed? ;)

MOO

I'm disappointed in the show. I thought there would be more to it. :(

I just caught the show and was disappointed, too. Any bit of publicity is good, I suppose, but it just wasn't enough, gosh darn it. My heart aches for her family and her children. This whole situation is gut wrenching!

You have to come home now, Michelle. Someone has to find you and bring you back to your mom and dad and sister and kids and friends and...us. We are all needing you back.

I just caught the show and was disappointed, too. Any bit of publicity is good, I suppose, but it just wasn't enough, gosh darn it. My heart aches for her family and her children. This whole situation is gut wrenching!

You have to come home now, Michelle. Someone has to find you and bring you back to your mom and dad and sister and kids and friends and...us. We are all needing you back.

I feel the same way, but I noticed the statement made by DS's attorney. I think the segment, although short, provided an opportunity to again, name DS and show that he is not willing to be interviewed by anyone, not even to clear his name. It puts him out there again, so maybe something will come of it.

I know a lot of people don't believe in "readings" but I used it along with prayer. Many times I don't know what God is telling me, but by pulling my card or cards, I often get the answer I need. I always get something that tells me that Justice is being served but in God's time, not ours, when I pull a card for Michelle. That is why I have faith, that this will come to light, what has happened to her and the POI will have to answer what was done that day. It may not be today or tomorrow, or even next year, but it will happen. Keep looking and keep asking questions, don't let this thread die. And never think the dead don't help you get Justice, they do, but in God's time.

Just curious, but is there any place that hasn't been searched that you would want to go and do a search for evidence or what ever?

Found this little nugget. Dale Sr telling a reporter (on November 18th) Dale Jr had been at his home all the while. You have to watch the video.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Woman-vanishes-same-day-she-appears-on-The-People-s-Court/-/1637132/4784264/-/9oio52z/-/index.html

DS sr said "he was here the whole time, she was supposedly gone". What's wrong with this statement? Is my memory fading me? I thought he was at the condo, then after he got the kids, went back to Sr's house but when they tried to contact him there by phone, he was out. Not that it matters now, but that is how I remember it.

DS sr said "he was here the whole time, she was supposedly gone". What's wrong with this statement? Is my memory fading me? I thought he was at the condo, then after he got the kids, went back to Sr's house but when they tried to contact him there by phone, he was out. Not that it matters now, but that is how I remember it.

I can't view the video on my iPad for some reason, but in the beginning a lot of us were taken back because Sr claimed Jr. was at Sr's house the whole time she was supposedly missing. Then it turned out jr did bring the kids over, left the kids with SR and Tamera and he (Jr) left. YS tried to reach him by his cell and ended up calling Tamera's landline. Jr wasn't there. So....the statement Sr. made regarding Jr being at Sr's home the whole time she was missing is untrue.

And to add a little more to that evening, he posted on FB, I believe it was 11:08 pm that his kids mom was missing and LE searched his whole condo. (paraphrasing) LE did a drive by to see if Michelle's Hummer was there. They did not search his condo until the following evening. Which was verified by Tony Pipatone News Reporter for WKMG.

Just curious, but is there any place that hasn't been searched that you would want to go and do a search for evidence or what ever?

LE will not release all the areas that have been searched. And the areas I've chosen, I've been told they've already been searched.

I can't view the video on my iPad for some reason, but in the beginning a lot of us were taken back because Sr claimed Jr. was at Sr's house the whole time she was supposedly missing. Then it turned out jr did bring the kids over, left the kids with SR and Tamera and he (Jr) left. YS tried to reach him by his cell and ended up calling Tamera's landline. Jr wasn't there. So....the statement Sr. made regarding Jr being at Sr's home the whole time she was missing is untrue.

And to add a little more to that evening, he posted on FB, I believe it was 11:08 pm that his kids mom was missing and LE searched his whole condo. (paraphrasing) LE did a drive by to see if Michelle's Hummer was there. They did not search his condo until the following evening. Which was verified by Tony Pipatone News Reporter for WKMG.

I do remember all of that now, including the FB statement. We were all shocked that the condo wasn't searched until the next day. I remember the night time video with the garage in the background and we thought they searched that night. Thanks, I just can't for the life of me figure out how she has not been found yet or any evidence to make an arrest. But there have been cases here solved 20 and 30 years later, so keep the candle burning.

LE will not release all the areas that have been searched. And the areas I've chosen, I've been told they've already been searched.

Mine would be the water way under the bridge we discussed, where they just searched. And of course the second home of SR's. Not sure what we can say here or post about addresses.

It's S. Mission Rd. It's just a vacant lot, but there is a utility easement that runs right next to it. I've asked if that area has been searched and was told S. Mission was. I'm more interested in the easement tho.

It's S. Mission Rd. It's just a vacant lot, but there is a utility easement that runs right next to it. I've asked if that area has been searched and was told S. Mission was. I'm more interested in the easement tho.

Thanks Sparky,

The Hummer was coming from that direction IIRC on the video they released. I can't think of a lot of places in that direction that would tie it in, KWIM? But as we all know, killers do what feels safe to them, what they know. If you want to hide something, most times you want to be able to know it is safe, close to you, so you can keep an eye on it. Not knowing much about the POI, I don't know what would feel safe, close enough to keep an eye on it, or family watch or guard it. This may or may not be the case, we know lots hide bodies far from them to give distance, but I think he hid it close to home.

Keep a candle burning and say a prayer.

This case has been on my heart since Michelle went missing. This and Baby Lisa Irwin. Prayers for the Family...and Friends how love as Family.

I hope it's ok to post this. In the last couple of years the Parker family have had new grandchildren born into the family. When i see the pics of them with Brad and Gayle, they are so happy. But I also know there's that special place in their hearts for Michelle and the twins and they miss them so much.

They do get to see Michelle's oldest son even tho he's now out of state with his dad. Which by the way, he lost his grandfather on his dad's side about a yr or so ago. So much heartache for the family.

YS has done an awesome job pushing the grandparents law for FL. I hope it goes thru soon and they will be able to see the twins again.

There as been no news on anything else and DS is still considered a POI.

Just thought I'd give you a little update.

Thank you all for still thinking of Michelle and her family! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back