FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this group of searchers is in all black with white gloves on...

(different than the orange peeps from yesterday unless they have day-of-the-week outfits LOL)

Ya'll know there is really not much work getting done in those buildings...everyone is looking out the windows watching.

and we are on our computers watching!!!! Hope they find something today...

Ya'll know there is really not much work getting done in those buildings...everyone is looking out the windows watching.

Not much work getting done here either and I'm miles away from that building. :floorlaugh:

They just court martial-ed him for chits and giggles. LE just named him a suspect because he was there. The women are really to blame you know, they shouldn't have pushed his buttons, and those darn pesky reporters - how dare they make him shove them. It's everybody's fault but his.

Is he related to another family in Orlando that we know whose granddaughter was "Missing"

Everyone is capable of "pushing buttons" including men, as well as within written words.

I'm not trying to push anyone's buttons. He is a suspect, we have a victim - she is the one who deserves to be stood up for. We have records proving this guy is trouble... eh......if anyone thought I wash pushing buttons, I'm sorry.

I don't know where the information came from regarding slamming a woman's face into a metal railing except for what was stated on Nancy Grace. Now if someone can provide me with a link to an MSM story or perhaps court documents, I will be thankful.

What Dale did at 20, for me, is in the past. Heck what I did in my 20's is in the past.

There was a LOT of friction between Michelle and Dale, and unless I was there to listen to their arguments regarding why the children car seats where thrown, I am not going to go there.

So many parents during times of exchanging children for visitation is probably the worst time for everyone. I wish the "laws of the land" would require exchange of visitation to be in a public spot for the safety of the children.

There are two sides to any argument, and I have always been neutral until I hear both of them. So far, all we have is what Dale did, however, I feel Michelle clearly knew how to "push buttons" in this relationship.

I have thrown things myself in a heated argument, however, that does not mean I am violent, I was friggin frustrated and that was the only way for me to release my frustration.

It does not matter if she pushed buttons. Violence is NEVER ok...and what he did to another woman , no matter at what age, does matter now. Violent men do not just suddenly stop be.g violent...or "grow out" of anger issues without some serious thereby. Yes Im being intense about this. I do not think this guy should be given a break. And he should NOT have those kids.

Yup. MOO

I keep getting this pop up on my monitor every 10 mins or so asking me "Do you want to keep watching"

I find my self yelling at it "of course I do you dumb a $ $ monitor"!

Everyone is capable of "pushing buttons" including men, as well as within written words.

And everyone is responsible for their own actions and reactions.

We need to drop this because now my buttons are pushed.

Agree to disagree and move on.

I don't know where the information came from regarding slamming a woman's face into a metal railing except for what was stated on Nancy Grace. Now if someone can provide me with a link to an MSM story or perhaps court documents, I will be thankful.

What Dale did at 20, for me, is in the past. Heck what I did in my 20's is in the past.

There was a LOT of friction between Michelle and Dale, and unless I was there to listen to their arguments regarding why the children car seats where thrown, I am not going to go there.

So many parents during times of exchanging children for visitation is probably the worst time for everyone. I wish the "laws of the land" would require exchange of visitation to be in a public spot for the safety of the children.

There are two sides to any argument, and I have always been neutral until I hear both of them. So far, all we have is what Dale did, however, I feel Michelle clearly knew how to "push buttons" in this relationship.

I have thrown things myself in a heated argument, however, that does not mean I am violent, I was friggin frustrated and that was the only way for me to release my frustration.

Dale has had issues in recent years as well. IMO, two sides of every argument stops being relevant when someone turns violent. I don't care if Michelle pushed buttons or not. That's like saying a rape victim asked for it because of the way they dressed.

On my iPhone I have a scanner program with Orange County Sheriff Office, they are checking out someone driving around the parking lot around Lake Ellenore.

Download it for free at iTunes.

On my iPhone I have a scanner program with Orange County Sheriff Office, they are checking out someone driving around the parking lot around Lake Ellenore.

is there a scanner thread for michelle yet??? if not we could start one (((we cannot post scanner chatter upstairs)))

In the future, I hope phone companies can somehow figure out to put a tracking device in their cell phones that can't be removed and would still enable LE and others to track them when they are powered off! How many ******* cases do I have to read about where they can't find a missing person because the phone went off? Sorry for the rant...

Ooh! I wish I could see what is going on. Did they give a description of the vehicle?

seems like they are spending A LOT of time in that one spot.. yesterday they were moving around more i think....

I have to trek across Texas today........will check in later and I pray that she will have been found! Have a great day peeps.

Did he find a grey something? Or was that his? he had it over his shoulder coming out from the brush.

regarding the heli feed on the search right now, this group of searchers they seem to be fixated on do not seem to be doing much searching, but a lot of talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme