FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty, just to clarify, do we know that he didn't, or are you just saying maybe that's why the time could have been wrong?

If the only way 4:00 pm comes into play, is because DS said so, then I would think the time on the camera was probably accurate. Now if the owner said it was wrong, based on his own personal knowledge, then I would question it.

MOO

It was just my thoughts to try and figure out maybe he didn't set the clock and it just started at 12:00 and kept on running.

It was Michelle's sister that stated the clock was wrong. I have to check my posts to see where I mentioned Michelle's sister was on the phone talking either to Vinnie or Nancy. I know I stated something like: "everyone needs to listen carefully to what she is saying." (paraphrasing myself)

I asked the neighbor with the surveillance system if the time was properly set. He said it was. He said it was off by two seconds.

Thanks for clearing that up. Do you have any info on why Michelle's sister is saying the time is wrong and saying Michelle arrived at Dales at 4:00?

I didn't read or hear much about this case yesterday but had watched HLN coverage on Wednesday. In interview segments that were shown from an earlier program that day, I couldn't help thinking how ridiculous Mark NeJame sounded as he talked about how long it would take to "scrape the lettering" off the Hummer :rolleyes: From what I saw of the window decal, the advertising is a clear plastic magnetic strip that comes off the glass or body of the vehicle in one piece (similar to smaller college/school decals). Removing the decal probably took 5 seconds!

BBM: Aside from it being magnetic, (wouldn't stick to a window) I agree that it was a large plastic cling and took a a very short time to remove.

Where does meeting the 11 year old fit into the timeline? I thought she was supposed to be there at 3:30 to meet him, can anyone verify? And, where was she supposed to meet him? TIA

Thanks for saving that interview with the neighbor!

Watching that 2nd newscast video if am hearing it correctly (very hard to hear even with sound all the way up and ear to speaker) the owner of the camera says it shows her coming and leaving so I assume he saw the video....?

I think LE only released the portions of the surveillance video that showed a good shot of what LE first thought was MP's vehicle leaving in hopes of getting the public's help.

In the 1st newscast video it retracts that picture of the hummer leaving in the 2nd video as MP's. The reporter also states that although LE said hummer we saw leaving was not her's they did have the actual surveillance video of her hummer arriving and leaving but would not disclose either of those times.

Would love to see the whole video LE has as it could also show activity of DS's vehicle and any others before and after MP was there right up until LE took the tape.

I know that Tony P. said in his report that LE had the surveillance video for days but do we know when LE got the tape? That night or the next day?

Regarding some of these and other questions about the video surveillance:

LE retrieved the video from the neighbor of Friday, Nov. 18, he said.

LE said they had MP's Hummer on video, but did not say both coming and going. They eventually confirmed the Hummer at 3:18 p.m. is hers.

The neighbor said police were excited to see the Hummer coming and going, but after further investigation, police confirmed the Hummer seen leaving the area was a neighbor's -- not MP's.

As for the white van that pulled into camera range that afternoon, I cannot confirm that is DS's work van and a neighbor also has a white panel van that appears similar.

Also Thursday, the founder of search-and-rescue group Texas EquuSearch arrived in Orlando to begin aiding in the search Parker at the request of the prime suspect.

Tim Miller planned to meet with his one-time lawyer Mark NeJame, who is also representing Smith, and requested to meet with Orlando homicide detectives who are conducting the investigation into the 33-year-old's disappearance, he said.

A police spokesman said detectives do not plan on meeting with Miller..

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...er-search-dale-smith-20111201,0,7469885.story

I don't blame them for not planning to meet with Tim Miller. He is also tied in with the defense attorney that represents the person they have named as their prime suspect. It would seem to me that there would be room for what ever evidence they have or reasons they are searching specific areas would potentially get back to NeJame when they are not necessarily ready to disclose any of that info to the suspect as of yet.

The article also says that her Hummer was found the day after she disappeared. I thought it was found the same night at around 10:30. Did I have that wrong?

ITA Talina. TM is casting his lot with the wrong people, IMO, and it reflects badly on TES. :tsktsk:

I guess it is difficult for us to understand the cycle of abuse if we have not lived it. Patterns seem to be the same. Unfortunately when the relationship does finally end we see too often the woman pays the ultimate price. Her life. I wish there was more education on the early warning signs. Perhaps more women would leave before the realtionship is established.

I agree. It's a subject that few people talk about, and I think if more young women (high school age even) were educated on the signs of healthy relationships -we'd see a lot less of this.

I asked the neighbor with the surveillance system if the time was properly set. He said it was. He said it was off by two seconds.

Thank you!!! I think this was driving many of us crazy. :crazy:

BBM: Aside from it being magnetic, (wouldn't stick to a window) I agree that it was a large plastic cling and took a a very short time to remove.

Our house painter has these decals on his van. He calls them "magnetic". I'm sure we're talking about the same thing. jmo

Wasn't there a decal on the back window as well? If so, that would have had to be scraped off, wouldn't it? Now, mind you, that still wouldn't take that long with a razor. I've scrapped decals off my window fairly quickly.

Do we know the name of the current boyfriend? I'm just thinking that the former fiance obviously knew that 'People's Court" episode was going to air, his family (father) most likely knew it was going to air as well, so why would either of them be upset about it?
I'm thinking the one person absolutely blindsided by that episode airing...the current boyfriend. What do we know about him? Do we know where he lives, works,etc. and does he have an alibi?

OK, it is in this video around 18:30 where Michelle's sister mentions Michelle leaving the salon, having to pick up the children at daycare, of which, should have been around 2:15.

Note: Michelle can't be at the salon and leaving at 2:30 to pick up the children at daycare at 2:15. Perhaps she meant 3:15, or 2:45.

Where the heck is the daycare center in relation to the salon and Dale's condo?

This is were it is the first time it was mentioned that the children were at daycare as this never came out before.

Michelle Parker: News 11/30/11 - YouTube

Wasn't there a decal on the back window as well? If so, that would have had to be scraped off, wouldn't it? Now, mind you, that still wouldn't take that long with a razor. I've scrapped decals off my window fairly quickly.

There appears to be an orange round sticker on the lower left hand side.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member