FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the next logical place to search and set up a 'base' would be Goldenrod and Lee Vista. The Barn is just further away from where MP was last seen.

I know she worked at the barn, so i assume they're allowing them to set up shop there, free of charge. That doesn't mean they won't also be searching all of these areas, just that their command center will be headed up in sanford.

The divers look pretty interested in this shallow area they are standing in right now. They appear to be signaling to someone.

Please for the wonderful people that give us updates on what is going on..... I was admitted to hospital last night and unable to watch any videos. At least I remembered my laptop :) TIA

Divers in the water...

Attachments

• Search10.png
    Search10.png
    245.6 KB · Views: 50
Looks like the divers were signaling to 2 searcher/le types on the side. Don't know if it means anything. The divers were pointing to something out in the pond.

I don't think they will find her at this retention pond, too clean of area, all nicely mowed right down to water's edge. So many areas area nearby that would be a better if someone wanted to hide a body. IMO...the hole in the fence is probably used by neighborhood kids.

I hope they take (took) pics or impressions of those tire tracks, just in case.

If anyone from here goes to assist in the search once they move to The Barn, I highly recommend you remove/hide anything from/in your vehicle that may be perceived as valuable. Not the best area...

That water looks so dark and murky. It must be really hard to see down there. Wishing those divers the best.

LE tossed something to diver, I'm guessing underwater camera but it could be anything.

I know that, in fishing, they have some cameras that can see under the water so fishermen know where the fish are. Does anyone know if they use this type of equipment in these searches? Or is it their eyes alone that are looking?

My heart just pounds as I watch these searches....my pulse races as I read through the posts (refresh! refresh!) I'm always wondering WHO else is out there watching (perp)....He is either sweating bullets.....or laughing b/c LE is so far off.

I get FURIOUS thinking of the perp laughing!!!

They really are concentrating on that shallow area, aren't they? Do we know where this is in relation to the tire marks?

Now there's a dude standing in the water with the divers. Was he there before?

Looks like more signaling with the divers and the other guy, to people on the ground. They are all stopped and signaling.

Stupid live feed!! Stop asking me if I want to continue watching!!!!!!!!!!! Of course I want to continue!!!!

No, he wasn't there before and I think he may have just taken something out of the divers hand? Perhaps the thing they tossed him before? maybe a camera? They are really focused on this area.

I know that, in fishing, they have some cameras that can see under the water so fishermen know where the fish are. Does anyone know if they use this type of equipment in these searches? Or is it their eyes alone that are looking?

Yes they do use the side scanner sonar, they were using them at Lake Ellenor 2 days ago. This water is VERY murky and I doubt the visibility is very good. We have one on our bass boat.

Now they're all getting out of the water. Divers sitting on shore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelP