FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm still at a loss over this news. 100% not what I was thinking. I was leaning more to him being messaging with someone who he was going to meet... This kind of thing just doesn't happen. I certainly hope the police provide answers on why they were so quiet and reassure the community about their safety.

How is everyone going to watch the news conference?

Suspect has an extensive criminal record going back to 2004 and involving assault, domestic violence, etc.
No motive, this was "completely random." Chief of Police says this was a case of an "Innocent child victim having a chance encounter with a very violent criminal."

I'm still at a loss over this news. 100% not what I was thinking. I was leaning more to him being messaging with someone who he was going to meet... This kind of thing just doesn't happen. I certainly hope the police provide answers on why they were so quiet and reassure the community about their safety.

How is everyone going to watch the news conference?

Chief of police addressed public concerns about lack of info disseminated by the PD during the investigation. I'm paraphrasing here, but he more or less said that the case evolved quickly and they prioritized following their leads and solving the case above keeping the public apprised of their every step.

Chief: "Ryan Rogers was stabbed to death"
-- Wow. Why did the police spokesman say they were close to ruling out foul play early in the investigation??

Edited to add that it was a quote from the chief during press conference
WATCH: Police give update on Ryan Rogers death investigation

Edited again to add link to article I referenced above and had posted up thread where the day after Ryan's body was found, the police spokesman said "they are close to ruling out foul play or a hit-and-run..." and then a few days later of course it was deemed to be a homicide and not traffic collision related.

Last edited:
I'm at a loss for words... unbelievable. I am extremely disappointed in the police.. Wow, just wow. This poor family. Press conference at 10 am. I cannot believe this. Definitely not what anyone was expecting. How horribly sad for everyone impacted by this..

Disappointed in police!?? They worked 24/7 on this case! What are you even talking about? They solved this case with DNA from crime scene and tracked this guy down.

Chief criticizes public speculation that parents were involved: "The parents have been nothing other than forthright and cooperative with us."
Yet they did nothing to stem those rumors. The fact that police said they were close to ruling out foul play and the mom describing a bike accident, followed by the announcement that it was homicide fueled those rumors. They said so little during the investigation that they shouldn’t have mentioned ruling out foul play (especially given the murder weapon).

I sifted though his videos and he seems to have taken a train on the 15th and somehow made his way up North. One video shows he's in Boynton and one of the last posted that day was on 45th Street. Assuming he really is the guilty party, he seemed to know enough not to post anything from when he was in the Gardens.

I sifted though his videos and he seems to have taken a train on the 15th and somehow made his way up North. One video shows he's in Boynton and one of the last posted that day was on 45th Street. Assuming he really is the guilty party, he seemed to know enough not to post anything from when he was in the Gardens.
I noticed. He posts a TON of videos on the 17th, and not much from the afternoon of the 15th til the 16th. I am not a psychiatrist or a doctor, but he seems to think a lot of people are following him trying to hurt him. It sounds like Ryan was in the very wrong place at the wrong time. Awful.

Thanks for this analysis! And if he didn't post anything from his time in PBG to avoid self-incrimination, that would seem like compelling evidence of knowledge of guilt. Especially given how many videos he posted in the surrounding days.

Just to add - it also *may* be possible that law enforcement could have had youtube take some videos off line. Just a possibility. Not sure if that's been done on other cases. Usually you just see platforms remove entire accounts in my experience. But it seems like a possibility. MOO

I noticed. He posts a TON of videos on the 17th, and not much from the afternoon of the 15th til the 16th. I am not a psychiatrist or a doctor, but he seems to think a lot of people are following him trying to hurt him. It sounds like Ryan was in the very wrong place at the wrong time. Awful.

I am worried Ryan had met him and was bringing him food or something to help him. Just a gut feeling nothing hs been said.

Lots of questions...how would a homeless man from Miami end up on that sidewalk in PB Gardens?

God Bless the Rogers family.
There is the Brightline train that runs from Miami to West Palm area. I have no knowledge of how he traveled though. There's also the Tri-Rail train I believe.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back