FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mycroft...i didnt see the page with the photo of her, but if you did the image should be in your temporary internet files...do you know how to access them? if not, what OS do you have (win xp, vista, etc) and I can try to help you find them

I found my cache but couldn't find the image. I had viewed the page again after they removed the photo, and I wonder if that erased it.

Also, I restarted Firefox and that may have erased the cache. The chat was crashing my machine.

Firefox on an XP machine. I used the about:cache command but the problem was that it took me to a folder where each was listed in url text form and I had to read tons of them, guessing at which is the photo.

Also some of them said :"no cache" in the url. Does that prevent caching?

What I could use is an easy way to view the cache photos themselves, if that makes sense.

Salem saw the same photo I did. Perhaps she can find it if I can't. Others must have seen it because it was linked in the last thread.

Here is what I am seeing as a potential search area that maybe deserves a bit of concentrated effort.

Attachments

• Area to Concentrate On in Chipley.jpg
    Area to Concentrate On in Chipley.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 43
I kinda feel the same way NMK - but don't know where to start really. Agreed it is not a standard case any longer. Paul went missing from a house near the base in Beauford. The area where SB lives now looks isolated and quite possibly on a dirt road. TP lives in apartment on the same road.

Maybe just maybe LE should be looking in OHRoad area? I will post a map of what I am seeing.

Am still at a loss as to where to start though.

Didnt someone post a reverse lookup of their address, and the initials on the names of the residents were susan e and james a baker, which matches the middle initials in one of the stories from 1987? and tp lives on the same road...i just dont buy that many 'coincidences'

hii, i'm here in panama city, florida...45 miles away...was in chipley monday when all this really started...the search...i think LE is on top of this....r they searching anywhere besides around the home....orb4me...do u live on brown street r around brown street...my daughter and her father gave tina a ride only a couple of months ago...this was before they moved to brown street...(daughter lives in chipley)she called me after the fact to tell me about the ordeal....and the sb and james...this could be something....i hope that this is not for attention...and i pray that this baby is found safe...not a good feeling....God let me be wrong....

I hate to think this...
But if SB was involved with Paul's disappearance, or disposal after the fact, this is now her MO. Wherever she put Paul or whatever she did to him, it worked. They got away with it. She would do the same thing, this time, providing that she didn't take Shannon to try to atone for some wrong she had done in her past.
So, we are not looking for something tiny, anymore, neccesarily, we are looking for a seven month old, but think of places where a three and a half year old could be hidden.
That's it, that's all I can think of for sure.

Didnt someone post a reverse lookup of their address, and the initials on the names of the residents were susan e and james a baker, which matches the middle initials in one of the stories from 1987? and tp lives on the same road...i just dont buy that many 'coincidences'

HI Channii,

We are pretty confident that it is them and yes the addresses were posted in Thread 1.

I don't buy coincidences either.

I "heard" that TP doesn't live in Chipley, but in Graceville...about 12ish miles away.

hii, i'm here in panama city, florida...45 miles away...was in chipley monday when all this really started...the search...i think LE is on top of this....r they searching anywhere besides around the home....orb4me...do u live on brown street r around brown street...my daughter and her father gave tina a ride only a couple of months ago...this was before they moved to brown street...(daughter lives in chipley)she called me after the fact to tell me about the ordeal....and the sb and james...this could be something....i hope that this is not for attention...and i pray that this baby is found safe...not a good feeling....God let me be wrong....

Hi neighbor! :seeya:

:Welcome-12-june:

Any of the locals in Chipley feel like taking a drive to see if they see searchers near 3395 ORANGE HILL RD?

No I don't .. google earth doesn't show the link... I will see if I can get it on Bing maps.

Is there a "link" link in the top right corner?

ETA: nevermind...you said google earth, not google maps.

hi bree, i'm glad to know there are other people in this area that is all over this...no i know they r ...my phone has been ringing off the hook for 4 days now....people r sick...God take care of this angel....and let me be wrong....

Is there a "link" link in the top right corner?

ETA: nevermind...you said google earth, not google maps.

Yes, Google Earth not Google maps and my Bing Maps is not coming up for me for some reason.

I hate to think this...
But if SB was involved with Paul's disappearance, or disposal after the fact, this is now her MO. Wherever she put Paul or whatever she did to him, it worked. They got away with it. She would do the same thing, this time, providing that she didn't take Shannon to try to atone for some wrong she had done in her past.
So, we are not looking for something tiny, anymore, neccesarily, we are looking for a seven month old, but think of places where a three and a half year old could be hidden.
That's it, that's all I can think of for sure.
One of the bloggers on the TV chat room last night said that God forbid Shannon is found, look at the same place for Paul.
Gave me chills, because I think he/she was right on.

orb4...is there anything i can bring to you for the searchers....i'm on my way to take my sister home that lives there...(chipley) and gonna stay with my daughter till this baby is found...i think its time to organize a concern citzen search...of some kind...there is alot of area that has not been searched......people please advise....i've sit on my hands long enough....what can i do...i'm just sitting and getting angry.....but it time to stand up to the plate....ok maybe i should calm down......

just caught up since I left the thread yesterday, there was a lot to read. I just wanted to thank you all so much for the work you are doing to find the answers in this case. You all are incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV