GUILTY FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tab is "sorry"

26 min ago Before everyone starts their bad mouthing me, I really did not think Sue would have done this! I did defend her, and I was wrong. I am very upset, and mostly at myself! I hope they put Sue under the jail, and I want to apologies for defending her! Glad Shannon is safe, and sound!
Tab
25 min ago I know now that I will never defend anyone again and to me from now on everyone is guilty until proven otherwise!

SDW, I haven't read the posts that you are asking to be forgiven for but I don't think you should apologize for anything. Everyone holds their opinions for their own personal reasons and the fact that you supported her and found it unlikely that Susan would be able to do something like this does not put you in a negative light. You do not condone the actions that she is accused to have carried out, you simply gave an opinion that only you would be able to give. Please don't say you will never defend anyone again, our country was founded and built by many who believed people should be considered innocent until proven guilty and though some offenders and accused are easy to identify as guilty, that shouldn't always be assumed, in my opinion.

Having said that, there are no words to describe the joy in my heart while watching the press conference video and saw Baby Shannon. I was content to let the tears stream down my cheeks and find their way into my lap. While witnessing this miracle that Baby Shannon has become, my tears of joy became tears of intense sadness with the realization that so many families haven't gotten their miracle yet, but with Baby Shannon found I have renewed hope that the answers that we all seek in the respective cases that we follow can be found as long as we don't stop searching for the truth! Thank you to my fellow members that went out of their way to find the answers for Baby Shannon. You give me a renewed strength to press on. ~ Ell

Thank you. I'm thrilled baby Shannon is alive, now she can go to a home where she will be loved and cherished. I hope.

Anyone have a link to the new presser today -- that's just about to happen? I can't remember where we were at last night...

Thanks,

Mel

I cant find any link...Anyone..

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - Shannon Dedrick (7 mo old) - 10/31/09 #3

For those interested, this is the link to the link of the comment made on Kristi Cornwell's case by a person under the name of TP (just spelled out). Probably coincidence, but if she has an interest in missing persons cases, there's a good chance that she had to know something. You pay attention to enough of them, and you suspect everyone.
So, she's not cleared in my mind yet. I'm sure her involvement or non involvement will be addressed at some point, so I'll be good until then.

SDW, I haven't read the posts that you are asking to be forgiven for but I don't think you should apologize for anything. Everyone holds their opinions for their own personal reasons and the fact that you supported her and found it unlikely that Susan would be able to do something like this does not put you in a negative light. You do not condone the actions that she is accused to have carried out, you simply gave an opinion that only you would be able to give. Please don't say you will never defend anyone again, our country was founded and built by many who believed people should be considered innocent until proven guilty and though some offenders and accused are easy to identify as guilty, that shouldn't always be assumed, in my opinion.

Having said that, there are no words to describe the joy in my heart while watching the press conference video and saw Baby Shannon. I was content to let the tears stream down my cheeks and find their way into my lap. While witnessing this miracle that Baby Shannon has become, my tears of joy became tears of intense sadness with the realization that so many families haven't gotten their miracle yet, but with Baby Shannon found I have renewed hope that the answers that we all seek in the respective cases that we follow can be found as long as we don't stop searching for the truth! Thank you to my fellow members that went out of their way to find the answers for Baby Shannon. You give me a renewed strength to press on. ~ Ell

I'm pretty sure she was quoting "Tabs" comments on another site:)

Chatter is that HLN will show presser or update.....

Chatter....Cnn is going to carry it live.

Susan Baker is the step-aunt to Shannon? On HLN it shows Shannon's aunt with the blonde ponytail saying: Susan is her step-sister ....

I am uploading that video.

Tab is "sorry"

26 min ago Before everyone starts their bad mouthing me, I really did not think Sue would have done this! I did defend her, and I was wrong. I am very upset, and mostly at myself! I hope they put Sue under the jail, and I want to apologies for defending her! Glad Shannon is safe, and sound!
Tab
25 min ago I know now that I will never defend anyone again and to me from now on everyone is guilty until proven otherwise!

Tell TAB she cannot live suspecting everyone is horrible. There are 3 people in custody, hundreds of good concerned people who care. We all want to assume people are good, it's in our nature.

Just be careful who you choose to place that trust in and when the world smells a rat, take a step back, reassess before blindly following.

Thank GOD and all around you that baby SHANNON is ok and so are you and yours.

I would be looking even before 1987 as far as missing kids anywhere where she was. :furious:

News Conference on Missing Baby: A news conference is set to begin soon that will provide more information on the investigation into the disappearance of 7-month-old Shannon Lea Dedrick. She was found just before 10P Wednesday night. Authorities say she was under her babysitter's bed in a box. The babysitter, Susan Baker and her husband James are in custody. Shannon's mother, Chrystina Mercer, is also in police custody.

Read more: http://www.panhandleparade.com/index.php/mbb/#ixzz0W0RqDiRc

WOW!!!!!!! This is the most amazing news! I am thrilled little Shannon was found alive and appears to be healthy. That was so sweet to see how happy her Grandma and Aunt were to see her, she is loved by so many.

Also wanted to say GREAT JOB to all of you on this board, this is amazing work!!!! To EastCoast and Cleo and everyone- I think this precious baby was found thanks to your care, concern and guts to stand up and take charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela