FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, am I the only one who thinks it strange that the RSO - PREDATOR (not offender but PREDATOR) Spires absconded in 2006 and may possibly be related to the family? Am I alone in this way of thinking?

Hi dsntslp: I checked H. T. Spires. DOB 5/1/56 (Callahan, Fla.)

There is nothing in the background check or any check that I can use to link this person to Dienna or her family. The names given as references and relatives were not familiar to me.

This person does have a sexual offense of molestation, and other offenses such as expired license, etc. Looks like there are some warrants out right now.

There is a Spires living in Bradington, but birth date is off. Sorry, I can't make a connection, but maybe someone else can. Hope this helps!

question for Cheewawa007 (or anyone else who may know),
Where is the gas station located (the hess station)where the attendant noted MRL watching the children in his van? TIA IIRC it was off of hwy 17... and not sure how he could park in that location and watch the children walking to and from school...

Here is a map I did that has the location of AA meeting on Mcintosh, (which is very near 17), 1080 Gano (last seen), and the addy of where he was pulled over on 10/23 for tail light being out

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....166835,-81.718411&spn=0.016771,0.038409&z=15

This I am sure was posted before, but lost...CWG, R. Meeks & Spires.

Offender Alert October 21, 2009
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...t-October-21-2009/W0nLgboHake_aekvaIaZkA.cspx

Strange that they issue this the day Somers body was found and they had CWG already 2 days before! Was it a whoops and they didn't check up on him at the time and let him go? Then he fled to TX and is supposedly there since 10/23? Unbelievable!!!! Is this why they're saying it was a mistake on the police report because they made a whoops? How could it be a mistake, he would have had to show ID!

I'm reading and only on page 6.

Working on Who's Who including list of SOs.

This takes you out of Websleuths but you do not have to register to read. There should be link to SO information for each SO just after name. I'm rushing a bit on this now and trying to catch up.

List of Who's Who and SOs

Noway, thank you SO much for all of this work. It's amazing. Gotta run for a while, will catch up later all. :-)

There is nothing in the background check or any check that I can use to link this person to Dienna or her family. The names given as references and relatives were not familiar to me.

This person does have a sexual offense of molestation, and other offenses such as expired license, etc. Looks like there are some warrants out right now.

There is a Spires living in Bradington, but birth date is off. Sorry, I can't make a connection, but maybe someone else can. Hope this helps!
Thank you, truly, for your help. I do appreciate it.

Are we allowed to post full past addresses for people.? Since the owners of those homes and the current residents are innocent parties, I don't know.
I might be oversensitive, since there is a LOT of personal info on these threads. More than I have ever seen allowed before.
Just figured I'd ask.

under 'comments' on one news article a guy says this guy's DNA won't show up maybe because before LE used DNA in data base........or this creep has NEVER been arrested for anything yet.........flying under the radar!!!!
What year did LE start taking DNA from perps???
around the OJ trial????

Strange that they issue this the day Somers body was found and they had CWG already 2 days before! Was it a whoops and they didn't check up on him at the time and let him go? Then he fled to TX and is supposedly there since 10/23? Unbelievable!!!! Is this why they're saying it was a mistake on the police report because they made a whoops? How could it be a mistake, he would have had to show ID!

ITA Of course, they also made a mistake listing the robbers as being arrested at DT home address. Just a coincidence? :waitasec:

I'm reading and only on page 6.

Working on Who's Who including list of SOs.

This takes you out of Websleuths but you do not have to register to read. There should be link to SO information for each SO just after name. I'm rushing a bit on this now and trying to catch up.

List of Who's Who and SOs

thank you so much for all the hard work. Great informative and handy links you carry around for your signature. :blowkiss:

I swear one of the people on the Facebook page was Diena's dad and one was her sister ... let me go there again.

ETA: Well, D. S. B. has them on her FB, but is she related to Homer?

Same address..and I haven't been able to find anything on the net on that house fire. Looked earlier this morning and nada.
You would think it will be a headline in Jacksonville. Why so hush, hush about this fire?

IDK.

suicides are usually hush-hush.

housefires, not so much.

ITA Of course, they also made a mistake listing the robbers as being arrested at DT home address. Just a coincidence? :waitasec:

My understanding is that they were IDing everyone in the area, took IDs and realized these men were wanted. They were arrested in front of the Thompson home and that was mistakenly used as their home address.

I had wondered whether they put the place of arrest or the home address of the perps in that list ...

Any arrests for providing false info? There may have been someone that gave the SO's name for the police report, possibly had a warrant, and didn't know about SO's history.
I wouldn't put it past someone to use someone else's identity, especially since we can see by the side by sides that there are a lot of physically similar people in Orange Park.

Just a theory, but it has been my theory, ever since the police report came out. I think it was a case of ID theft (not uncommon anywhere), and the officer, amidst the more pressing concerns, didn't catch it.

Jason Sheegog has a facebook -

Works for Warren Parks and Recreation!!!

Are we allowed to post full past addresses for people.? Since the owners of those homes and the current residents are innocent parties, I don't know.
I might be oversensitive, since there is a LOT of personal info on these threads. More than I have ever seen allowed before.
Just figured I'd ask.

I took them off - half of them are bogus addresses anyway or they are apartments - only one residence who it looks like his relative lives there - in Winter Haven, FL :banghead:

He is also a murderer - Commited Armed Robbery

ETA: just got the information on the house fire casualty. Not the same as the RSO researched.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21464261/detail.html

The person who died in the burn down house - the house was in the 4800 block per news reporting.

The RSO found on that street was not in the 4800 block. Was on the street in the 4000's however.

The RSO has a murder charge/convicted of manslaughter item on his rap sheet.

The name of the person that died in the fire has not been released. So we don't know who it is. We only know that on Anvers,and in the 4000's, an RSO is listed as living on that street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke