FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she was spotted at both locations, but would propane tanks have soot? I really believe that the simplest solution is the soot came from the burnt house...could have just been on her feet. But regardless, I think that is the biggest evidence we have been given that to me establishes & corroborates "Kyle" a worker at the house she was there & he states he was the last one that saw her (presumably told by LE).

BTW Don't forget to watch AMW...should be on soon.

soot would leave fingerprints..

What the sheriff said sounds to me like it definitely wasn't an accident, and definitely wasn't a family member. I don't know of LE saying things like this when they suspect an accident as a possibility, or suspect a family member. I am thinking that Somer was likely sexually assaulted.

"Sheriff Rick Beseler wants people in Clay County to know there is reason to be “vigilant and careful” until the person responsible for the murder of 7-year-old Somer Thompson is found.

“There’s someone out there, and there’s nothing to guarantee that won’t happen again,” Beseler said after a news conference on Wednesday, Oct. 28. “We don’t know if we have another Ted Bundy out there.”"

ok thanks for this.......yep they have mentioned the word murderered and they wouldnt say that lightly........ok now I DO have to start thinking in another direction.........

well the obvious to me is grab this KYLE guy....wasnt he the last one to see her and wasnt he also at that house.......

I agree to look at this Kyle guy and the crew members.

Yes she was spotted at both locations, but would propane tanks have soot? I really believe that the simplest solution is the soot came from the burnt house...could have just been on her feet. But regardless, I think that is the biggest evidence we have been given that to me establishes & corroborates "Kyle" a worker at the house she was there & he states he was the last one that saw her (presumably told by LE).

I'm not sure if the tanks would have soot or not ~ I was hoping someone else here might know that! I do think it's from the house since it's not anywhere near finished yet and a lot of the burned materials & residue probably would've been there on 10/19. Maybe she just rubbed up against something and it was on her clothes. MOO

From Human
...3. I have a VERY close connection to a person who works as a counselor in a facility that contains the civilly committed RSO's. That means that they are considered to be too dangerous to be let out after they serve their prison term. I asked her if they look weird. Could you recognize one? She said that except for a couple, they do look weird, but that might be because she knows them. She also said that most had not been sexually abused, but rather physically and emotionally abused. Interesting.
That would go back to the fact that sexual assault (i.e. rape) is just what LE has started telling us-it's not the sex, it's a force of power. Goes along w/the fact that child molesters are targeting children, IMO. They're too little to fight back. How twisted.
And you're right about the weird things...I would love to know if anyone is calling the Sheriff's Office with suspicions, but I know they're going to keep that close to the vest.

I have had some difficult thoughts that they are sure the house is crime scene because the soot was inside her, either her lungs or...other places, due to object penetration.
Two of the SO's that we have been looking at are no spring chickens, they might not be able to use their own parts and might have had to resort to objects.

Scuse me, I must go vomit now.

Kyle puts himself right there with her.He also said his crew right?

It certainly may not be the crime scene. They spent 2-3 days I think there, I mentioned many threads ago in the Haleigh Cummings case the MH was kept for roughly 10 days. A wonderful poster there pointed out to me in Somers case where the place was gutted it would probably take less time, which was an excellent point. Although there were pictures taking out bags of evidence...it has not been confirmed this was the crime scene. I am thinking it is not & that is why on the police profile the other day; they mentioned hiding a vehicle in a shed, that sort of thing. :banghead:

I think the house was 1st crime scene. I think that Somer's dad was not to tell all he did....but is interview was very telling to me. JMO

Do we have any proof, any whatsoever, that Kyle exists?
The reporter's statement is not enough for me. I was wondering if something else had been said about him.

If DT had nothing to do with her daughters disappearance then DT is a victim too.

I refuse to participate in victimizing her again, here on this board, until there is evidence that she was in some way complicit .

With that said...I am off to raid the Halloween candy!! Yummy!!!

Later all.

Respectfully, Mom you wouldn't catch me dead hanging out with people pretending to take up the rear, Halloween party or not. it is important to know your sudience before making a blanket statement like that. That is trashy and classless in my opinion. It is her pergotative what she does, when and how. I don't hang out with classless rear ends - please don't group me with having my children around people that display that type of behavior. Money is not even an issue - some of the poorest people I know have more class than some of the wealthiest people I know. So, this is not an economic issue IMO. I am not June Cleaver either but I like to abide by a simple moral compass - something missing in this country. I might be a little more sypathetic to the situation with mom having a stable family life. Not saying this is her fault, but in her situation you need to be more vigilant. Heck, in this day and age EVERYONE has to be vigilant.

This is a perfect example of Maslow's Hierarchy. Food, Sex and breathing ETC being the lowest on the chain. Once these things are acheived you can go on to saftey of your family etc etc..Yes, it is right there on the chart. This story it seems she is on the lowest level of Maslows heirarchy. I am sure it has flucuated up and down but by no means secure over a period of time. Please don't ask me to explain this unless you take the time to read about it.

Read about Maslow to get a beter understanding:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

At the risk of having, yet, another one of my comments removed for sarcasm - I will ask you this!

Are you saying mom Diena is not above Maslow's level of... 'excretion, breathing, and sex in her life.

Diena is a receptionist at a Dr.'s office, greeting patients. Her children are being educated and in after school sports. She has a roof over the head of her children and has food on the table. And there is so much more so I'm curious how you can say she's not above sex, excretion, and breathing??? Thanks in advance...and these are just my opinions!!!

CLAYTON WILLIAM GRAHAM.

I suspect him in ALL of the following cases:

* Shannon Nicole Paulk

* Teresa Melissa Dean

* Heaven LaShae Ross

* Kristina Renae Bishop

* Somer Renee Thompson - possible?

I am sure there are more.

(I have to work pretty much round the clock on weekends, but on Monday, I should have more time to post my 'theory' than I do now. Hopefully by then they will have arrested Somer's killer, though).

Look forward to reading that, smart blonde.

The tanks are enclosed by a chain link fence.....fwiw
Thank you! So when Somer was seen around the tanks, she would've had to be outside that fence, not literally hiding right behind the tanks, or touching them, correct?

Originally Posted by revampz [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4370032#post4370032"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Hi everyone

one thing that has been bothering me.......has it been confirmed that somer was sexually assaulted???

everyone is assuming that she was abducted or is a victim of a child sex offender or maybe been sexually assaulted by someone she knows.....

do you think that this is the way the police are thinking or has it been confirmed that she was murdered\

maybe it was some form of accident and someone has panicked hence ending up in a dumpster......so many times these really are tragic accidents......

like maybe being hit by a car and driver panicked or mum or sister of kid she had a fight with confronted her on the way home and somer hit her head on ground or something and they have panicked.....

or she home and had some form of accident and the sean guy panicked.....or big brother met up with her and they had a fight and she hit her head etc etc etc......

police won't release any details saying she was sexually molested, but I bet my last dollar she was.. as well they won't release the details of how she was killed, so that means yeah she was murdered. it won't at all surprise me that she was murdered either by one of two means, blunt force trauma to the head, or strangulation, those are the two most common methods of death in cases such as this. yeah it is somewhat possible that she could have been hit by a car, but the way I think I believe that would have been a situation that would have drawn attention fairly quickly. I am thinking that whoever did this used a van which would be easy to wisk a child into and slide the door shut. either this person lived around there, or did not and just used the trash bins in that area to keep investigators looking there instead of thinking of another place, the empty house certainly would be a place of oppertunity and a potential crime scene, however, I believe the crime scene is either inside a van or car or another location all together...

I'm not sure if the tanks would have soot or not ~ I was hoping someone else here might know that! I do think it's from the house since it's not anywhere near finished yet and a lot of the burned materials & residue probably would've been there on 10/19. Maybe she just rubbed up against something and it was on her clothes. MOO

Propane tanks do not leave soot.

Hello Everyone ~
This is my first post! I have been following this case from the beginning and decided to join Websleuths after reading through all the threads.
Let me first say that you all are an extremely observant, dedicated bunch of folks!

Here are my own observations, based on my personal experiences and educational background:
When looking at a situation, whether it's a crime or any other number of random situations, if things don't add up, there is a reason. So the first thing to ask is "Why isn't this adding up?" I think about it as a puzzle. The pieces of a puzzle should all fit, until they've all been put into place and you get the complete picture. Sometimes a piece that doesn't belong gets mixed up with the pieces that do belong, and no matter how hard you try to figure out where that piece goes, it just doesn't fit and never will. You can try to force it to fit, but it just doesn't, and then you have to discard it as useless as far as that particular puzzle goes.
Then there are times when there are pieces of the puzzle that are missing, for whatever reason. In this case, there are many, many missing pieces, as well as a few pieces that don't fit at all. You guys do a great job of trying to fill in the missing pieces, as well as questioning the pieces in the pile that don't seem to fit anywhere. So what do we do then? We have limited information, and the information we do have changes, depending on the news source and/or the person(s) relaying it.

After looking at numerous videos and reading countless articles, there are pieces to this puzzle that stand out to me as not making sense (they don't fit). There are also pieces missing that should be there and I am left wondering why that piece isn't there when it should be.
When I step back and look at the big picture, the pieces that stand out to me (that don't add up) the most are these:
1. location and time frame during which Somer went missing/was last seen
2. information I would have expected to see in the initial police report/media reports
3. conflicting statements given by those close to the case
4. gaps in information where there was no follow-up by LE or media to fill in (this ties in with point #2)
5. inclusion of specific information in the original police report, which was later said to be in error
Each and every one of these pieces either doesn't fit or is missing altogether. I believe these may be clues to focus on in order to determine where to continue looking for clues.

I have waited to post my thoughts until now because I needed to look at the picture as it developed to be able to see the gaps or the pieces that don't fit. I hope I am able to help you all, and would like to contribute in some way to solving this tragic crime. You guys are terrific sleuths and, from what I have gleaned in these threads, compassionate people.

Sorry for the long post! (the unfortunate result of too many college research papers?!)

FWIW - My educational background is in psychology/behavioral sciences. In terms of personal experiences, without wanting to be cryptic (but since this is my first post on this forum, I'm a little hesitant to share too much personal info just yet), I will say that I know at least a little of what Diena is experiencing (thankfully, my own beautiful daughter survived!).
Keep up the good work, websleuths! Truthfully - some of you have definitely missed your calling!
Oh - and Happy Halloween!

Kyle puts himself right there with her.He also said his crew right?

Suzanne there was no mention of a crew being there or not being there, IRRC it was a phone interview & a member here followed-up with the reporter for more info. but I didn't see a follow-up (might have missed it). I think the member wanted to clarify if Kyle CALLED the reporter for one. This was right have the owner of the company came on doing damage control on his business etc. There was no last name mentioned for Kyle either.

After CWG (I will never get straight) Kyle if he exists is #2 on my list.

sorell sky- If things don't add up, there is a reason". I thought I coined that term years ago (LOL) That has always been my experience

Could you elaborate more because truly I am not getting what you are alluding to in any of the info you listed at all. Except for the name of the RSO, I get that. And isn't that just too too weird?

:Welcome-12-june: to Sorrell Skye. Thank you for joining us, and I hope youi'll be glad you came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyndHunter