FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO.. I think it was already known that he would be there, for sports maybe or the skate park.

and my 2 cents... after walking the area and seeing the shortcut.. from the park to home...seeing a path on this shortcut, neighbors telling me kids use it all the time.. the open gate at the end... the time lines to me are all muddied anyway. But I dont think AT could have gone that far even on the shortcut and been back in 15 mins.

SP did not look and sent AT back out because he wasnt concerned... no biggie.. she goes off on her own alot... I base this assumption on comments I have read by neighbors and family that said AC took care of the younger kids. Also given that AT came back and was sent out to "look real good", to me means shes out there, you just need to look harder.

I think AT lost track of somer because she hid behind the tanks and let them pass, she lost them intentionally, before she talked to man at gano house. It was literally hours before anyone looked for her... looked really good for her.

Based on what i have been told of their relationship (two yrs prior) AC was her father figure, her babysitter, and her hero. I think she was waiting for him to get to that park after school because the others were teasing her.

And I think the wrong person observed all of this from their car slowly passing thru, and took advantage of what he saw...somer alone... wandering around... waiting for AC... or, at the gano house itself.

And the kid yesterday with the turtle makes me believe I am on the right track... anyone who doesnt understand this will have to go back. There was a time I would have just thought this was a coincidence and it might very well be.. but I will keep digging and walking til a better scenario is proven to me.

THESE ARE ONLY MY OPINIONS

Sadnpod,
You mentioned in a previous post that there were some guys in the area of the ditch who said that there were turtles in there. Were they young? Did you get any kind of vibe from them? Just wondering........

Why wouldn't OP LE be chomping at the bit to talk to TX LE? Does OP LE know he's dirty but not involved in this case or have they just dropped the ball??

IMO They just knew more than we did and let TX keep him. Hes off my radar at least in Somers case. I think this has been following him around since 1990 when he was 17 and the girl was under the age of 17.

He just gets in trouble alot for failing to register and right or wrong... you would think he would get it by now...and register.

Im personally not wasting any more time on this one.

INFINITY:

You mentioned in a previous post that there were some guys in the area of the ditch who said that there were turtles in there. Were they young? Did you get any kind of vibe from them? Just wondering........

No, they werent even young to me (lol). They were older gentlemen hanging out in front of the house that sits near that ditch. My vibes were ok on these guys... looked like they hang out there alot.. they were friendly.. non threatening types....
On another topic with you: turtles...
Maybe its just me and Im seein them more than I would normally notice, cause Ive been lookin for turtles.. but not five minutes ago, I had a friend call me a turtle (our romance is not progressing fast enough for him)... IN YOUR OPINION... am I reading too much into the turtle thing?

INFINITY:

No, they werent even young to me (lol). They were older gentlemen hanging out in front of the house that sits near that ditch. My vibes were ok on these guys... looked like they hang out there alot.. they were friendly.. non threatening types....
Maybe its just me and Im seein them more than I would normally notice, cause Ive been lookin for turtles.. but not five minutes ago, I had a friend call me a turtle (our romance is not progressing fast enough for him)... IN YOUR OPINION... am I reading too much into the turtle thing?

IN MY OPINION-NO-I don't believe in coincidences. I often tell the children to go to someone local, since I'm so far away, and to keep impressing that person with an idea, make them feel compelled to look at a certain person or place that they could go that would supply missing information. If I were you I would follow ANY nagging hunch that you get. Nothing wrong with talking to her either. I don't think you're a turtle, I think you're an Angel:angel: and your man friend is a lucky guy who just needs to be patient.:innocent:

One more post and Im outta here but i will BBL..

trash.
ALL the residental trash from OP (and GCS btw (WLK)) is picked up by trucks and taken to the transfer station at rosemary hill landfill. The transfer station is a bldg on a cement slab, they have two.. one for construction debris and one for residential trash. The one for residential trash was bldg that was searched for somer according to rosemary hill employee. This trash is then mechanically loaded into a semi trailer and transported to Chesser Island in Folkston, where it is again mechanically moved to the dump. I am trying to focus here, and pretend I am talking about trash and not a beautiful little girl...

After all of this moving and transferring, I wonder if LE does know where she came from, since she was not found until Folkston.

Im tearin up now, so sleuth on you wonderful peeps.. Im going out with my mother before she throws my computer in the trash...

I edited the info for CWG on the [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4481544#post4481544"]facts list[/ame] too. I'm trying to add source to the information too. I'm not sure how many characters I'm limited to in a post but I'm afraid I'm going to reach it.

IMO They just knew more than we did and let TX keep him. Hes off my radar at least in Somers case. I think this has been following him around since 1990 when he was 17 and the girl was under the age of 17.

He just gets in trouble alot for failing to register and right or wrong... you would think he would get it by now...and register.

Im personally not wasting any more time on this one.

Sadnpod -

Thanks so much to you and ST for checking into CWG - he is on their radar now in case he's involved with another case - but at least attention for Somer can focus in another direction.

I just got in and still have tons of cooking to do, but wanted to chime in on the lawyer thingy.
I was totally appalled when John and Patsy Ramsey hired attorneys-felt like a lot of people on here do now. But the longer the case went on, the more questions that came up, the more I saw the wisdom of it. And you'll notice most people in this situation do hire attys now.
Remember-DT et al have NOT been officially cleared-so I think at this point, to her, any atty is better than none. (Interesting, if true, that LE suggested it, hmm?) And I bet Mr F has about 3 dozen more at his beck and call.
Entertainment? Oh hell no! But...entertainment is now almost consistently interchanged w/media! So much nowadays what passes for news is 'soft' news-the entertainment part is a multi-billion dollar industry.
So on one hand, I totally understand how this appears, and I don't like it either. On the other, you don't go into a fight unarmed...and you've seen what people are saying and thinking. Don't think these interviewers (some of them) are not thinking the same thing. IMO, it's just a matter of time before one of them says something-like, "Ms T, are you aware of what people are saying about you?"
Oh, so innocently, of course.
Thanks for bearing with me through this. Hope I didn't interrupt anything earth shattering. I'll catch up asap.

so now that CWG is gone, what next?

WLK is on some people's radar. IIRC, he has a court date tomorrow. Arraignment ...

Clay County Clerk
search by defendant and type in his name

I linked like this because it's a long one and they sometimes get broken.

INFINITY:

This reminds me of the Tori Stafford case and a psychic that pinpointed my town as the "epicenter" of where Tori was. I had so many connections through that guy... everything related to my Mom who died the month before Tori. People on Tori's forum thought "I" was the epicenter he was pointing to, and that I was supposed to find her.

We all know how that worked out.

;)

so now that CWG is gone, what next?

Since following the garbage is not protcol and they ask neighboors if they can check there garbage on tuesday thats a clue

Since the dogs lost the smell on Duberry and they searched the woods and ponds with divers that another clue

If a stranger picked her up do you think they would come back to the same neighborhood to throw something away at the vacant house or DT neighbors house. Thats not logical

The trail is from Gano Vacant house.. to Duberry ...to DT neighborhood

So who would have driven down duberry.. and also gano Vacant house (OPAA) and DT neighborhood all before 5PM

I edited the info for CWG on the facts list too. I'm trying to add source to the information too. I'm not sure how many characters I'm limited to in a post but I'm afraid I'm going to reach it.

Well, dont stop.... cut n paste and do page 2!!!! Because of your efforts... my head jusssssst... might not explode!

I'm heading home from work so too lazy to look, but I like the idea of a previous poster of the triangle-Somer's house, school and Gano was it?

Since following the garbage is not protcol and they ask neighboors if they can check there garbage on tuesday thats a clue

Since the dogs lost the smell on Duberry and they searched the woods and ponds with divers that another clue

If a stranger picked her up do you think they would come back to the same neighborhood to throw something away at the vacant house or DT neighbors house. Thats not logicala local stranger?

The trail is from Gano Vacant house.. to Duberry ...to DT neighborhood

So who would have driven down duberry.. and also gano Vacant house (OPAA) and DT neighborhood all before 5PM
maybe WLK?

The neighbor had said Somer was outside wandering around alot,always looking for people to play with her.I do wonder if she had befriended someone in the neighborhood,an SO,teen or adult man and she might have went to that person to talk,avoiding going home.That's one theory,but also,if she did go into that house on Gano and someone could have been in there stealing.It's very common in my county that other construction workers steal from homes being built,refurbished or backs of construction trucks parked in front of thier homes.Building materials,paint and especially copper is big bucks,she could have walked in on someone and tried to run,they stopped her.I don't remember if we found out if there was anyone working on the Gano house that day.

This reminds me of the Tori Stafford case and a psychic that pinpointed my town as the "epicenter" of where Tori was. I had so many connections through that guy... everything related to my Mom who died the month before Tori. People on Tori's forum thought "I" was the epicenter he was pointing to, and that I was supposed to find her.

We all know how that worked out.

;)

I wasn't in on that mod so I don't know what you went through, and I'm not saying Sadnpod is an epicenter or anything but I think if she keeps having the "turtle' connection that she shouldn't just dismiss anything because "it's too silly" or "a dumb idea". Folks on the other side do talk, guide, and plant ideas. An open mind never hurts, unless posters are stalking you because they think you're an "epicenter".:cool: Sorry you had to go through that!!

maybe WLK?

On Tuesday the 20th when the sheriff talked about the report of the other possible abduction 10 days ago ..he said we dont think it's related... Why would they discount it so fast..
I guess maybe they are only looking at RSO's that walk on foot then?

I think you need to look closer to home:waitasec:

I wasn't in on that mod so I don't know what you went through, and I'm not saying Sadnpod is an epicenter or anything but I think if she keeps having the "turtle' connection that she shouldn't just dismiss anything because "it's too silly" or "a dumb idea". Folks on the other side do talk, guide, and plant ideas. An open mind never hurts, unless posters are stalking you because they think you're an "epicenter".:cool: Sorry you had to go through that!!

Oh, don't be sorry. I felt a special connection to Tori's case. It's what brought me to websleuth's. I was fascinated by the psychic element, and I felt like my Mom was trying to tell me something. It made me feel really, really special at the time.

When Tori was found, I wasn't disappointed that I didn't find her myself. And I wasn't disappointed that the psychic was wrong. I still felt like my Mom was trying to send me a message.

The neighbor had said Somer was outside wandering around alot,always looking for people to play with her.I do wonder if she had befriended someone in the neighborhood,an SO,teen or adult man and she might have went to that person to talk,avoiding going home.That's one theory,but also,if she did go into that house on Gano and someone could have been in there stealing.It's very common in my county that other construction workers steal from homes being built,refurbished or backs of construction trucks parked in front of thier homes.Building materials,paint and especially copper is big bucks,she could have walked in on someone and tried to run,they stopped her.I don't remember if we found out if there was anyone working on the Gano house that day.

It is said that she did go up and talk to the workers and she was seen again after she left but I dont know what time the workers left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot