FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, its me, treeseeker. I don't know anyone involved. I can't keep up with the threads enough to intelligently post, but I do care and check in once in a while. I know WS will have the most updated information. I admire what you do.

Ditto for me..... I am at work and struggle to keep up reading this(let alone post).

One thing I will say right now is that I feel very sad when everyone bashes DT.

We had a case here in Canada (Tori Stafford) that is similar to this case. The mother was bashed (and still is) even after the killers were arrested.

iwannano... I caught your comment about ST. It's disturbing, but probably not relating to this case. Is that correct? If it is, tell me I'm wrong, and I'll try to make the connection.

Let's figure out what happened to Somer together. I am interested in this Chris guy too, in light of what you have said about him (and what sadnpod has said about him).

I will sleuth him more to see what I can find out. That way you don't have to spill... you can just say "yup, that's right!"

I assure you I won't be working alone here. A last name would help, but I understand the rules and you can't post it. You can say though, "starts with Y, sounds like tongue". kwim?

Well she is normal....like all of us...all flaws included...a fun girl who likes to have a good time, she is very real...and I think misunderstood especially in the videos.

I think about Somer and how spunky she must have been if she was at all like DT. I can tell you that this woman has always worked to take care of those kids. She may have been at a disadvantage, she wasn't a stay at home mom who is able to be there all the time. I wish Somers story had a different outcome.

Somer was exactly like her mother. She looked like her, she laughed like her and she loved like her. Always wanting to be the one to comfort everyone else.

well in all honesty...that subject is one that I have to steer clear of, because this is one of the uglier parts of the divorce and I can't say who is telling the truth there.

dont want to believe one over the other.

iwannano, maybe you can give us hints ... sounds like __________.

I already have the information. I just wish someone else would find it so that I can spill EVERYTHING I know!

Wouldnt you know my stupid phone goes dead as nice detective was talking. Said he was in charge of investigating the RSO's, and that he initally arrested WLK back in the day. Of course, he didnt say anyone was innocent or guily or anything to help us. Verified the story we already know on CWG. He did help with verifying that C I have been looking for is in fact a creep and that he was given a polygraph, he acted so suspicious. I knew he was lying. Sorry for wastin everyones time. Houndstooth.. you were right in that LE has it covered. I asked about the S thats still absconded and my phone went dead. Grrrrr. Im gonna let it charge and call back. wth?

Not trying to but in here but...
IMO - not when it comes to my children.
No conviction needed for me to keep my children away from somebody I thought MAY have done something. Just saying.
As we all know, you just can't be too careful.
I'd hate to wrongly judge someone by accusation alone, but like I said, for my children's benefit, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I promise you all, my babies are safe and sound. No worries, friends.

BBM :innocent:

I take it I am part of the they you are talking about, since you mentioned me specifically before. What have I said as a fact that you would like proven as fact?
I am terrible with acronyms.. what is ppw?

Maybe Im slow today because I dont really understand the last sentence of your post. Can u explain it to me, please? really not bein snarky.. I dont understand.:waitasec:

Sorry! PPW is paperwork. Sometimes fingers don't go as fast as the brain. I was saying that there nothing to back up this claim of hospitalization so there is no proof on either side as to whether it did or didn't happen.

iwannano... I caught your comment about ST. It's disturbing, but probably not relating to this case. Is that correct? If it is, tell me I'm wrong, and I'll try to make the connection.

Let's figure out what happened to Somer together. I am interested in this Chris guy too, in light of what you have said about him (and what sadnpod has said about him).

I will sleuth him more to see what I can find out. That way you don't have to spill... you can just say "yup, that's right!"

I assure you I won't be working alone here. A last name would help, but I understand the rules and you can't post it. You can say though, "starts with Y, sounds like tongue". kwim?

I would say it's not relating to this case.
Just like what DT wears, how she acts at a Halloween party, or a hospitalization years ago (we don't know if this is fact or not) are not relating to this case.
But those topics have been discussed since day 1. KWIM

BBM

I appreciate you giving your opinion, and I appreciate you being here and answering any questions at all. My grands are safe so no worries. However, that sentence implies alot without facts and could be as detrimental to someones character as accusing someone of murder.

He's not a murderer to my knowledge.

She is a fairy/angel.

I forgot my manners last night - it was late and I was half-asleep - but I meant to extend you a warm websleuths welcome! And then you signed off before I got the chance! Anyhow - welcome, and I'm glad to see you back.

BTW - I like your fairy avatar. Your friend that drew it is very talented!

no, it DOES NOT relate to this case, however, it does shed light as to the way he was treated by DT.

well i am outta here until later tonight....

iwannano, thanks again for more responses, and speaking up for DT whereas she probably can't or isn't allowed to right now.

regarding the things that people say, myself included, you are going to read/hear it all....the good, the bad, its human nature....however, from what I have read on other boards, WS members seem to be chasing one common goal....and that is justice for Somer.

I've been able to talk to Sam, but not to DT even though I have tried and tried.....I wanted to let her know that I was coming on here before I ever said anything....hence, my first post hesitation.

I think now is the time when she needs all the support she can get.

then why or how would he think he could go for custody of the kids if this is true? (as stated in news articles) he would know that he wouldn't have a leg to stand on....omg no pun intended regarding the wheelchair.:blushing:

Now that was funny. LOL

I'm not sure what we are to be deleteing.
Nothing has been said, no children's names have been mentioned.

Is has been good talking with you all...going to get off here for a while. "See" you all later tonight after the kids are in bed.

Is has been good talking with you all...going to get off here for a while. "See" you all later tonight after the kids are in bed.

Thanks for talking to us! Can you tell me if either T has a young 20ish female relative named Kelly?

Really people are we going to bring out the dirt at the expense of a child. The adults can defend themselves.. lets not throw the kids under the bus please in order to cast the parents in a better light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmandaRDH