FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

SUCESS! Personally I like it when your anal. wait... that didnt sound right! Ok, I like your bulldog qualities.. ummm this isnt getting better. LOL, Thanks for never giving up?

I think the story says that he was at a home, and someone became suspicious and went looking, saw what was going on and got the girl out --

Hopefully, they will be getting his DNA -

There's a Myspace that fits his name and has his age as 18. Says he lives in Hastings, which is 50 miles driving south of OP.

One of the news articles said he was from Hastings. I think that's about fifty minutes from OP? Or maybe it was fifty miles from OP. Darn, I already closed the googlemaps page. I think its too far, unless he already has some tie to the OP neighborhood.

Nevermind, you already put the mileage. Duh! :X

By the way, I can't believe a family member walked in on him and he had undressed their daughter and he made it out of there intact.

I think the story says that he was at a home, and someone became suspicious and went looking, saw what was going on and got the girl out --

Hopefully, they will be getting his DNA -

I look at this spineless little bas**** and know in my heart that he is just going to get worse. I see nothing but pain in his wake. Thank god someone was paying attention this time. My problem is that I know the odds are that one day someone wont be.

Well, if the MS is his, it states that he is engaged! wow...

Interested to see what Infinity has to say about the picture at that link.

Before this news came out, you were all talking about somebody on MS. I missed the clues to it, and would appreciate a little help.

I'm particularly interested in the "Red Jumpsuit" aspect of it.

tia

Before this news came out, you were all talking about somebody on MS. I missed the clues to it, and would appreciate a little help.

tia

Me too, I couldnt find what I was suppose to be looking for.

tia

Me too, I missed who, think last name is same as DT...but no clue , perhaps someone will help us.

I caught enough of the clues that initials would set me right up. :)

But... I can't see DT's MS friends.

O/T

SUCESS! Personally I like it when your anal. wait... that didnt sound right! Ok, I like your bulldog qualities.. ummm this isnt getting better. LOL, Thanks for never giving up?

Had nothing to do with being anal.

St. Johns County is where St. Augustine is, and is also very close to Putnam County where Haleigh lived. It's almost like a triangle -- Clay, St. Johns, and Putnam.

St. Johns County is where St. Augustine is, and is also very close to Putnam County where Haleigh lived. It's almost like a triangle -- Clay, St. Johns, and Putnam.

I noticed on his MS (if him) one of his blurbs was asking people to come out and search for Haleigh. Works in automotive industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme