FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually WLK is #2 on my list.

ETA HI sad!!!!!! good to see you!!! :)

Wait a minute, I know I'm way behind, but it was Animal that left, as mod, still posts.
Tricia is the owner...to the best of my knowledge, she's not going anywhere.

Hasn't Tricia been goon from here for quite sometime, are people confusing her with that person who had links to being an SO, or am I mistaken?

I talked to Tricia today. So I would say no.

Oh you mean Tricia , who left recently due to personal stuff. Sorry, iIam a Newbie of sorts.

Wait a minute, I know I'm way behind, but it was Animal that left, as mod, still posts.
Tricia is the owner...to the best of my knowledge, she's not going anywhere.

ACTUALLY i believe the former member being referred to is WINDCHIME aka WINDY aka BreezySeas45

For what it's worth, I have seen posts in various threads saying we cannot post to social networking sites.

I remain confused.

I really thought I was doing the right thing telling people they could not post MS FB and Twitter links. Tomorrow I can get to my links and hope I saved that one.

I know all BBs are different, and their creators have different sets of rules, but I just wanted to mention that the way I've seen it done in some other forums is that if the web page (MS, FB, TWR, etc...) is pertinent to the discussion, a link to that page can be posted.

But, no material can be copy/pasted, and the linking should not be for self-advertising of the person making the post, and the link should not be to promote the social network.

Some sites only allow reference to the page, no link, while others forbid the link and the reference, no matter what.

When Trenton Duckett was missing, Melinda's social network page was all over, same with Casey Anthony's. Having the links helped readers get the point of what was being discussed.

Whatever you all decide, I'll try to stick to it.

:)

I hope WLK is sick to his stomach right now, with fear coursing thru his veins, whether he did this to Somer or not. How does it feel to have someone with power, over you, deciding your fate, forever changing your future? At least you are suppose to be a man, and not a helpless child.

Oh, he has his arraignment today huh? What I do not get is how come Texas authorities let CWG just skate the h on by with not registering there and then just popping up and saying, oh yeah, hey by the way, I absconded here. It's all good, right?

I mean, WHY did he abscond there without registering. An RSO does not leave the jurisdiction unless he has done something wrong the last place he was.

I just checked on WLK. Clerk of courts has this now.

12/09/2009 Deft court with atty for pretrial: pretrial reset
12-16
12/16/2009 Pretrial (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Wilkes, William A.)

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- An 18-year-old is facing a charge of sexual assault on a child under the age of 12.

Deputies arrested Bradley Calloway Monday night in St. Johns County.

The St. Johns County Sheriff's Office report said he took a girl into a room and attempted to rape her.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21899956/detail.html

Danny, we saw it last night, but thanks. I know. Really incredible. I can't believe that kid got out of that room alive. He takes the girl into the room in her parents house, strips her so he can molest her, and then they walk in on him. I... think I might have had difficulty restraining myself. And my revolver, Bessie... :D - Not that I'm advocating violence of course...

Cousin Chris is selling t-shirts to help support the family.

They are purple and say S.T.O.P. (Somer Thompson Orange Park).

If you'd like to buy one you can go to the store at this link.

http://www.cgstop.com/

quote from Noway -- I remain confused.
------------------------
No worries. I'm in a constant state of confusion. At least you're confused with good links! ;)

I know all BBs are different, and their creators have different sets of rules, but I just wanted to mention that the way I've seen it done in some other forums is that if the web page (MS, FB, TWR, etc...) is pertinent to the discussion, a link to that page can be posted.

But, no material can be copy/pasted, and the linking should not be for self-advertising of the person making the post, and the link should not be to promote the social network.

Some sites only allow reference to the page, no link, while others forbid the link and the reference, no matter what.

When Trenton Duckett was missing, Melinda's social network page was all over, same with Casey Anthony's. Having the links helped readers get the point of what was being discussed.

Whatever you all decide, I'll try to stick to it.

:)

It's not us, it's the admin. I don't know if we have a solid set of rues for social networking sites yet, because I quit giving a dam...too confusing. I just say there is one and provide the necessary info to look up the profile.
We might want to not link any, because looking back over the last few pages, the mods have enough to do on this thread...I wouldn't give them any more.
MOO.

OK, so...since I have returned we have heard that DT has made a Million, moved out PC and moved in SP, well where is the proof and if this is true , where are the reporters.....Why isn't NG all over this like a Cheap Suit?????

IMO the statement about SP replacing PC was cleverly crafted for one thing only - to cast mom D. in a spotlight that portrays her as a desperate woman who replaces men without regard to her children - and that this lifstyle is the reason little Somer was murdered and thrown in the garbage. I have 'no doubt' that the million dollar haul was crafted with the same thought in mind.

Those on this blog who continuously target mom D. as being the cause of Somer's murder are just as guilty as this person. The pattern of attributing Somer's murder to mom D. has been here for many, many threads and is done by a certain group of people who maintain innocence - who protect dad T. to the max, and if that's in jeopardy, they will throw down inflated, trash to divert the topic from dad to mom. It's a long-time pattern that is becoming more noticeable only because there are so few people left on this thread. the fact that these comments and ideas are repeated on other blogs should not be a surprise to anyone - after all, why would anyone think their comments are isolated to WS only??? we are responsible for what is said here on ws. I think it's a real shame! all my opinions

Danny, we saw it last night, but thanks. I know. Really incredible. I can't believe that kid got out of that room alive. He takes the girl into the room in her parents house, strips her so he can molest her, and then they walk in on him. I... think I might have had difficulty restraining myself. And my revolver, Bessie... :D - Not that I'm advocating violence of course...

I can't either...how do you catch him in the act and NOT beat the carp out of him while waiting for the police to show up.

IMO the statement about SP replacing PC was cleverly crafted for one thing only - to cast mom D. in a spotlight that portrays her as a desperate woman who replaces men without regard to her children - and that this lifstyle is the reason little somer was murdered and thrown in the garbage. I have 'no doubt' that the million dollar haul was crafted with the same thought in mind.

Those on this blog who continuously target mom D. as being the cause of Somer's murder are just as guilty as this person. The pattern of attributing Somer's murder to mom D. has been here for many, many threads and is done by a certain group of people who maintain innocence - who protect dad T. to the max, and if that's in jeapordy, they will throw down inflated, trash to divert the topic from dad to mom. It's a long-time pattern that is becoming more noticeable only because there are so few people left on this thread. the fact that these comments and ideas are repeated on other blogs should not be a surprise to anyone - after all, why would anyone think their comments are isolated to WS only??? we are responsible for what is said here on ws. I think it's a real shame! all my opinions

NICELY stated eyes!

I just checked on WLK. Clerk of courts has this now.

12/09/2009 Deft court with atty for pretrial: pretrial reset
12-16
12/16/2009 Pretrial (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Wilkes, William A.)

All of you "legal eagles".... why do you think it was reset? To buy the LE more time (awaiting final DNA results to come in) or because he had a court appointed attorney, or what? Inquiring minds want to know

All of you "legal eagles".... why do you think it was reset? To buy the LE more time (awaiting final DNA results to come in) or because he had a court appointed attorney, or what? Inquiring minds want to know

Happens all the time even in other countries. Look at Amanda Knox case in Italy. It took years for the trial.

WLK may not have murdered Somer but he is a real threat to other kids. So I don't mind his rights being violated. In my book, he never should have been released from jail to begin with. Commit the crime against a child, never get out to do it again.

it's been 49 days since Somer's body was found....that's 49 long days/nights since a flurry of DNA testing began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member