DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmandaReckonWith Photobucket Pictures and Videos

Clay County Clerk

Clay County Daily Bulletin

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4598568&postcount=2"]Facts I[/ame]

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4598575&postcount=3"]Facts II[/ame]

Garbage Zones in Orange Park Area

Florida Sexual Offender and Predator Search

Investigative Check List For First Responders

Map of Somer's Route

Map Created by BreatheLife21
(crossing guard info seems off: should be Miller and Gano; Grove Park and Gano; DeBarry and Gano)

Missing Person Report

NoWay's MPR Post

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4448957&postcount=52"]MPR Narrative Transcribed[/ame]

Somer Thompson Book Bag

Somer Thompson Lunchbox

Somer Thompson Obituary

Websleuths Forensic Astrology Thread for Somer Thompson

Who's Who and RSOs (this takes you out of Websleuths to another forum)

[/B]

1. I agree totally. Especially if the child had just been brutally murdered and thrown in the trash.

2. Maybe to have an excuse to keep him around?

Something triggered him being there on that particular day, and I think it could possibly be related to something that happened over the weekend - but that's just my own (not very popular) suspicion/theory.

NSC, I clipped this from your post: BBM
But my perception from reading was a little different. It sounds to me that DT basically all but controlled the situation with the pastor. He is obviously a man of god and IMO, picked up on her distain for ST and knew this might cause a scene or ruckus after learning more about DT and her behavior. If I were him I would be perplexed by having this mother who just suffered such a tragic blow with a loss of a child and her issues of the day are with ST??? Sounds like her priorities are a little messed up and again puts her own feelings over the memory of her daughter Somer and what was to be a celebration of a life ended tragically and too soon. My opinion is that the pastor was caught in between a rock and a hard place. I am sure had it been up to him ST would have attended the luncheon - but how as a pastor do you confront this mother who just lost her child??? I am sure it would have seemed insensitive from DT standpoint because IMO, it all about her. I think it is TELLING that he said" he was sorry for the problems".. So this just confirms that he was aware of the PROBLEMS

I think you are right in that they did they best they could with what they had. When we first arrived at the church before the service is when I think the pastor was surprised. I really dont think DT even mentioned ST to them, because I dont think she even considered that ST had a voice in any of this. We told the people who the door who we were, they look startled and a lil worried, like they didnt know what to do with us. But ST just was polite and thanking them and rolled right down to the coffin, the kids werent there. DT, PC and her family were on the front row to the left of the coffin, and filled the second and third rows. ST asked me where he should sit, and the staff was kinda scrambling, so I told him to sit at the end of front row on the right and he moved from his wheel chair to that spot, the people moved over. I sat behind him after introducing myself to dt and giving my condolences. The staff took their places and people starting coming in. About an hour later we took a break and the staff had it together by then and led us out on our side of the church and DT and her party outside on hers. A staff member stayed by the door on both sides. DT, PC and alot of her family left around 630. We stayed until around 830 and still some people didnt get in.

What I found interesting:

- Four different crime scenes? How did he get that number?
- Bagged evidence from landfill. Such as what?
- 5-10 minute window for abduction. Goes along with what I surmised.
- Lag in DT reporting to police - crucial time lost
- Perp profile is from FBI. I didn't know that.

Looking at your post and criminal profile - how does the born again thing fit into sudden change of religious beliefs?

JMO Crime scenes: Gano house (last seen), murder scene, Rosemary Hill Landfill, Chesser Landfill.

JMO Bagged evidence: surrounding trash that would help determine what dumpster she was put in.

JMO Window for Abduction: Not sure I agree with that without knowing where she went after leaving Gano House. But I can understand how he got there.

JMO: Lag in reporting time to LE. Crucial time lost. Agree. (ETA: But also understand that some parents would search first and involve LE later.)

JMO: Perp profile is a general profile that would apply to any missing/murdered child case with an unknown perp. Otherwise, facial hair changes implies that they know it was a male?

JMO As far as Diena and the part I quoted, specifically her new-found beliefs ... I don't think it's unusual for the mother of a murder victim to find God. But if we look at that, we must also look for someone with cuts and bruises. And how does the facial hair changes come in?

I am not sure that AC lives full time with DT before and after Somers murder. There are some inconsistencies re this situ. DT seems reluctant on one clip when asked about AC. I swear early on I heard he lived at GP's. Sad, when was the last time you saw AC? TIA

The burial was the last time I saw him. But there hasnt been any reason for me to think he doesnt live with DT. ST says that he does, and said he was there Christmas when he called. I think all the kids spend alot of time with DT's parents, but IDK.

I am clearly not a loving parent then because I have commented on the (lack of) grace my 3 year old exhibits (and in her presence).

And it's abundantly clear that my family members are an unloving group of people as they had the audacity to laugh as my daughter ran down the hall and took a nose dive into the living room.

~snipped from WhatAboutThis?~

A loving parent would NEVER say that about their little 7-year-old daughter, and it makes me wonder how many other little comments like that were said about Somer where she could hear them?

Something triggered him being there on that particular day, and I think it could possibly be related to something that happened over the weekend - but that's just my own (not very popular) suspicion/theory.
Popular or not I agree with you!

Sad, this makes me sad then - I know I bring up the subject about the sibling incest. I hope this isn't the case. But because of what you say these two were "misfits" in the family. Could they have developed an unhealthy relationship since they seemed to need love? That is a lot of what the research on the subject shows. The family dynamic is all there- siblings look to one another for love??

BBM.. I guess they could have, but I certainly dont know. I see your reasoning and I agree that all avenues should be explored, but I personally cant go there. I dont have any first hand knowledge of their relationship, only what ST and his fam have told me based on their knowledge from more than 2 yrs ago.

If AC is responsible for ST's death, then the window of opportunity is much larger in that Somer disappeared at 2:45 p.m. (give or take) and AC was not out of school until 3:45 p.m. (at least nothing contrary has been reported).

If that is true ... where was she for that hour?

OMG>>>>I just thought of something...

I knew a woman who had 2 kids, late teen, tweny year old...they were both ADHD PLUS not "mentally disabled" but had what she said was "cocktail party syndrome" or party syndrome

this is....over chatty...over familiar.....hug everyone...cry easy....chatterbox...say everyone's name.."Hi Mary...oh Mary I am so glad to seeeeee you....I missed you I didn't see you for a day"...

Their overactive desire to be "social" can be off putting...other kids may tease them or not want to be around them....

Both her kids worked for Publix supermarket....overly friendly greeter/baggers/manage shopping carts... a lot of the "elderly" people thought they were charming but she had to try to help them to "tone it down"

Her son's case was not as noticable...except he would talk about cars, engines, pester people>>>"how many miles to the gallon do you get??? " etc

Her daughter was harder....she was boy/man crazy and had very poor judgement

I think this is a real possibility....not well known...I did google it....can be associated with ADHD

Just an idea....I have always been struck by the fact that little Somer would go over and talk to construction workers...tell them they are doing a "good job"....and even the picture, with her hands behind her head seems to be like "look at me"? Hugging the crossing guards....the fact that her classmates teased her...."crush" on an older boy??

Cocktail Party Syndrome or Party Personality or whatever is NOT in itself a "disability" as such...and might not even be recognized....I only thought of it when I thought of how this gal who had it acted...and compared that to reports of Somer

JMO of course

I certainly don't discount your suspicion or theory. I have long thought that SP/DT/CPC were a triangle of some kind of bizarre kind. In and out of her life, at different and same times? It wasn't only ONE reporter or article that stated SP was the live in. It was even reported and never discounted that both men lived there at the same time. These reporters had to have checked their sources, that is standard. Also, all of them had to be aware of Somer's running off. Who among them was given authority to exact consequences for this? Was there any communication? DId they party together? Did Somer or any of the other kids express resentment about having the men around (no mommy time) or having them tell them what to do? THIS IS NOT UNCOMMON - it's the subject of lots of Movies of The Week. So what do you think happened over the weekend? And could it have upset Somer or any/all of these so-called "adults"?

NSC, I clipped this from your post: BBM
But my perception from reading was a little different. It sounds to me that DT basically all but controlled the situation with the pastor. He is obviously a man of god and IMO, picked up on her distain for ST and knew this might cause a scene or ruckus after learning more about DT and her behavior. If I were him I would be perplexed by having this mother who just suffered such a tragic blow with a loss of a child and her issues of the day are with ST??? Sounds like her priorities are a little messed up and again puts her own feelings over the memory of her daughter Somer and what was to be a celebration of a life ended tragically and too soon. My opinion is that the pastor was caught in between a rock and a hard place. I am sure had it been up to him ST would have attended the luncheon - but how as a pastor do you confront this mother who just lost her child??? I am sure it would have seemed insensitive from DT standpoint because IMO, it all about her. I think it is TELLING that he said" he was sorry for the problems".. So this just confirms that he was aware of the PROBLEMS

I think you are right in that they did they best they could with what they had. When we first arrived at the church before the service is when I think the pastor was surprised. I really dont think DT even mentioned ST to them, because I dont think she even considered that ST had a voice in any of this. We told the people who the door who we were, they look startled and a lil worried, like they didnt know what to do with us. But ST just was polite and thanking them and rolled right down to the coffin, the kids werent there. DT, PC and her family were on the front row to the left of the coffin, and filled the second and third rows. ST asked me where he should sit, and the staff was kinda scrambling, so I told him to sit at the end of front row on the right and he moved from his wheel chair to that spot, the people moved over. I sat behind him after introducing myself to dt and giving my condolences. The staff took their places and people starting coming in. About an hour later we took a break and the staff had it together by then and led us out on our side of the church and DT and her party outside on hers. A staff member stayed by the door on both sides. DT, PC and alot of her family left around 630. We stayed until around 830 and still some people didnt get in.

So....after the initial shock and surprise and scrambling for seats (and Did DT welcome you with a big fuzzy hug?) SOMEBODY must have sent word around there could be a bomb there. Otherwise Pastor would not approach ST and offer you all lunch, telling him it wouldn't be a good idea to join the group. And LE would not have made a point to tell him they weren't on anyone's "side". Correct?

JMO Crime scenes: Gano house (last seen), murder scene, Rosemary Hill Landfill, Chesser Landfill.

JMO Bagged evidence: surrounding trash that would help determine what dumpster she was put in.

JMO Window for Abduction: Not sure I agree with that without knowing where she went after leaving Gano House. But I can understand how he got there.

JMO: Lag in reporting time to LE. Crucial time lost. Agree. (ETA: But also understand that some parents would search first and involve LE later.)

JMO: Perp profile is a general profile that would apply to any missing/murdered child case with an unknown perp. Otherwise, facial hair changes implies that they know it was a male?

JMO As far as Diena and the part I quoted, specifically her new-found beliefs ... I don't think it's unusual for the mother of a murder victim to find God. But if we look at that, we must also look for someone with cuts and bruises. And how does the facial hair changes come in?

Going backward, it's ANY or all of the changes...I agree about the God thing.
Lag in time. Search while you are calling 9-1-1. Why take a chance?

If AC is responsible for ST's death, then the window of opportunity is much larger in that Somer disappeared at 2:45 p.m. (give or take) and AC was not out of school until 3:45 p.m. (at least nothing contrary has been reported).

If that is true ... where was she for that hour?

I think it was scheduled for AC to go to the park after school, probably to the skate park. ST's fam has stated he liked skateboarding. DT went to the park to get him, like she already knew he would be there. I think somer went to the park to wait for AC, who would possibly be on her side, and didnt want to go home and listen to AT fuss at her. Maybe this is when she doubled back and went to the gano house, and maybe she went behind the park in case someone looked for her, its close to the skatepark... or maybe she went where MC referred to when she said she would ask her where she goes tomorrow.
These are just my thoughts... nothing to back them up.

OMG>>>>I just thought of something...

I knew a woman who had 2 kids, late teen, tweny year old...they were both ADHD PLUS not "mentally disabled" but had what she said was "cocktail party syndrome" or party syndrome

this is....over chatty...over familiar.....hug everyone...cry easy....chatterbox...say everyone's name.."Hi Mary...oh Mary I am so glad to seeeeee you....I missed you I didn't see you for a day"...

Their overactive desire to be "social" can be off putting...other kids may tease them or not want to be around them....

Both her kids worked for Publix supermarket....overly friendly greeter/baggers/manage shopping carts... a lot of the "elderly" people thought they were charming but she had to try to help them to "tone it down"

Her son's case was not as noticable...except he would talk about cars, engines, pester people>>>"how many miles to the gallon do you get??? " etc

Her daughter was harder....she was boy/man crazy and had very poor judgement

I think this is a real possibility....not well known...I did google it....can be associated with ADHD

Just an idea....I have always been struck by the fact that little Somer would go over and talk to construction workers...tell them they are doing a "good job"....and even the picture, with her hands behind her head seems to be like "look at me"? Hugging the crossing guards....the fact that her classmates teased her...."crush" on an older boy??

Cocktail Party Syndrome or Party Personality or whatever is NOT in itself a "disability" as such...and might not even be recognized....I only thought of it when I thought of how this gal who had it acted...and compared that to reports of Somer

JMO of course

Cocktail Party Syndrome? Did she mean fetal alcohol syndrome? I know a child who has been diagnosed with fetal alcohol syndrome, and he acts exactly like that.

So....after the initial shock and surprise and scrambling for seats (and Did DT welcome you with a big fuzzy hug?) SOMEBODY must have sent word around there could be a bomb there. Otherwise Pastor would not approach ST and offer you all lunch, telling him it wouldn't be a good idea to join the group. And LE would not have made a point to tell him they weren't on anyone's "side". Correct?

The rest of the first nite went smooth, as DT and party left early. (no big fuzzy hugs for me) The next day they were prepared for us and sat us on the left side of pews in front row, not in the middle set of pews with the rest of her family in front of the coffin. The family left first and we were last. We waited outside while they got the procession together, this is when mr tight jeans used us to crash somers funeral. Then we went to the burial and thats when DT and family let their hostilities be known, after the foot stomping is when the pastor approached us and LE came over and made their comment after the pastor left. It was pretty obvious at the burial site that there might be a real problem in close quarters.

I think some people (right or wrong) think they are doing something wrong by calling 911 right away. When it turns out to be "nothing".

Yes....it can be in kids' with fetal alcohol syndrome....also in some ADHA kids....kids with a condition of some sort of hydroenchphalis (sp?) that is not "visable"...some brain pressure when developing....also some kids with other disabilities have this...I was reading and it seems that some kids with spina bifida develop this

The "cocktail party syndrome" is just that....a syndrome behavior that apparently can be in conjuction with other illnesses....

I had heard that the 2 kids I was referring to were "fetal alcohol"...from their mom, who was irresponsible when married to her first husband years ago...I have not seen them in several years, I think they moved back up north

But...it sure sounds like Somer....the hugging...the over emotional , trying too "hard"...
they call it "psuedo intelligent">>> the kid might sound smarter than they are they really don't know what they are talking about....but they talk

overly familiar...touchy....ask too many questions...

"Hi Mary....ohh Mary are you sleeping ok?? Cause you look like you have dark circles under your eyes?? Are you up at night too much Mary??? Oh Mary....have you been partying hahahahah?
Oh Mary let me give you a hug"

They can be too "familiar" with people, with adults....hence the "coctail party" name

I certainly don't discount your suspicion or theory. I have long thought that SP/DT/CPC were a triangle of some kind of bizarre kind. In and out of her life, at different and same times? It wasn't only ONE reporter or article that stated SP was the live in. It was even reported and never discounted that both men lived there at the same time. These reporters had to have checked their sources, that is standard. Also, all of them had to be aware of Somer's running off. Who among them was given authority to exact consequences for this? Was there any communication? DId they party together? Did Somer or any of the other kids express resentment about having the men around (no mommy time) or having them tell them what to do? THIS IS NOT UNCOMMON - it's the subject of lots of Movies of The Week. So what do you think happened over the weekend? And could it have upset Somer or any/all of these so-called "adults"?

Somer did ask her dad to come and get her at one point, but I don't remember how long before her disappearance that was. I believe it was ST's mother who said that -

I think an argument broke out over the weekend, prompting DT to call SP to meet her at the house at lunch and to stay there until the kids got home to ensure that nothing happened. I think that Somer's disappearance was in "retaliation". But that's just MHO.

No info from LE STILL seems going way above and beyond 'keeping it close to the vest", also MHO.

Cocktail Party Syndrome
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/c/cocktail_party_syndrome/intro.htm

http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=76973098

cocktail party syndrome Chatter-box syndrome A descriptor for the behavior of children with arrested hydrocephalus, who may be sociable, gabby, pseudointelligent, speaking in a seemingly erudite fashion on subjects about which they have no true understanding, scanning dysrhythmic speech. See Williams syndrome.

Found that Williams Syndrome is a rare neurodevelopmental disorder in which the person is missing 26 genes from the long arm of chromosome 7.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_syndrome[/ame]

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
https://health.google.com/health/ref/Fetal+alcohol+syndrome

Sorry to go OT but found interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics