FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing mental health sites in relation to the Casey Anthony case and ran across something called Acute Stress Syndrome or disorder. I don't have a link right now, but it reminded me a bit of Diena and some of her behavior when being interviewed.

Just my :twocents: on the sweatshirt: She could have put it on over her shirt in lieu of a jacket. Is she wearing jeans in that video? If she's wearing jeans, then it's more than likely she changed clothes, unless her former employer had a very relaxed dress code.

I wonder if the sheriff asked the lawyer to watch out for the family because Sam said he was coming to florida to get the kids.

I don't think so. He isn't a family law lawyer. JMO, but I think he was hired to advise Diena on the offers media was throwing at her for interviews.

~snipped~ from above
Commercial Litigation; Business Litigation; Class Actions; Arbitration; Eminent Domain; Construction Litigation; Real Estate Litigation; Banking Law; Labor and Employment; Sports Law; Entertainment Law

Just my :twocents: on the sweatshirt: She could have put it on over her shirt in lieu of a jacket. Is she wearing jeans in that video? If she's wearing jeans, then it's more than likely she changed clothes, unless her former employer had a very relaxed dress code.

I think they probably bagged her clothes and took the 2 vehicles that were no longer in the drive way as they where the first night

Kimberly, with all due respect, it's the WAY you disagree and the tone of your disagreement in your staunch support of DT any time any poster questions some of her actions. I think we all know where you stand because you have been so clear in your defense of DT. In fact, I have wondered if you are a very, very good friend of hers.
I agree very much with Kimberly.I respect what she has to say.I very much support Somers mother also.I would be honored to be little Somers mothers friend.I pray she finds the answers of what happened to her little girl soon and justice is done for Somer.

I was browsing mental health sites in relation to the Casey Anthony case and ran across something called Acute Stress Syndrome or disorder. I don't have a link right now, but it reminded me a bit of Diena and some of her behavior when being interviewed.

Personally I think she is narcissistic
And while everyone else is fretting about her child on W/S she is sitting at home drinking a cold one watching CSI

Kimberly, with all due respect, it's the WAY you disagree and the tone of your disagreement in your staunch support of DT any time any poster questions some of her actions. I think we all know where you stand because you have been so clear in your defense of DT. In fact, I have wondered if you are a very, very good friend of hers.

LMAO - yeah she's here now, in South Louisiana. Just kidding obviously.

I don't feel I have been disrespectful at all to anyone here. I have most certainly not attacked anyone here. I have stated my opinions. I have asked questions. I feel I am within the TOS here. I may not be in the majority as far as opinion of DT goes, but that's my right.

I just don't see blameing this on a mother until there are facts to back it up. That's all.

IMO I can state that as often as I see fit.

It was my understanding that the Sheriff did not recommend Freed but that once hired by Diena, the Sheriff may have said for Freed to watch out for the family.

? watch out for the family, why?

I don't think so. He isn't a family law lawyer. JMO, but I think he was hired to advise Diena on the offers media was throwing at her for interviews.

~snipped~ from above
Commercial Litigation; Business Litigation; Class Actions; Arbitration; Eminent Domain; Construction Litigation; Real Estate Litigation; Banking Law; Labor and Employment; Sports Law; Entertainment Law

Noway you might very well be right.

What I had in my mind from the reporters statement was the sheriff knew this lawyer as a friend asked him to help her. My thoughts were the last thing the sheriff needed was witnesses being taken out of state by the dad. After looking at the law he practices I would say it probably had to do with the media. I am sure that lawyer pointed her to a good divorce lawyer.

I think this attorney, by his website, is an attorney for the interviews and to handle the bank account which ST recently told me this attorney is in charge of now. I dont think by looking at his website that he is a criminal attorney. At least it doesnt look as though he specializes in criminal law. Entertainment and banking... I dont think the sheriff would recommend an attorney to anyone he was investigating, maybe for the fund raising and money pouring in, but not a defense attorney.

And of course the not insignificant reference mentioned here about being a liason between DT and LE.

What I had in my mind from the reporters statement was the sheriff knew this lawyer as a friend asked him to help her. My thoughts were the last thing the sheriff needed was witnesses being taken out of state by the dad. After looking at the law he practices I would say it probably had to do with the media. I am sure that lawyer pointed her to a good divorce lawyer.

The JC does it for Free

I think this attorney, by his website, is an attorney for the interviews and to handle the bank account which ST recently told me this attorney is in charge of now. I dont think by looking at his website that he is a criminal attorney. At least it doesnt look as though he specializes in criminal law. Entertainment and banking... I dont think the sheriff would recommend an attorney to anyone he was investigating, maybe for the fund raising and money pouring in, but not a defense attorney.

Why would the CBS anchor introduce him as a liason between DT and LE? One of the last questions DT was asked is had LE told her anything. She pointedly said, No. Nothing. Then Freed jumped in and ran interference for her, giving a glowing report of LE. Why do this if he is an entertainment lawyer. And if his job is finances and banking, why was he on the show in the first place? He was on every show after that with DT. In one show, she made a remark and said to him: Did I say that right?

I didn't know she had changed divorce lawyers.

I mean I know the divorce was initiated May 4, 2009 (date filed) ... but I just figured the divorce attorney she has now is the one she started out with.

IDK though.

This group was with DT on one of the video's on wed or thrus when the body was found

What We Do

•Provide immediate crisis intervention by assessing the victim’s needs and implementing an appropriate
plan of action.
•Educate victims regarding their rights as a victim of crime and criminal justice proceedings.
•Network our resources to provide the victim counseling and / or support groups, if needed.
•Accompany victims to court proceedings. This includes pretrial hearings, trials, depositions, meetings
with prosecutors and injunction hearings.
•Act as a liaison between victims and prosecutors, law enforcement, and the media.
•Assist victims in applying for victims’ compensation.
•Assist victims in publicizing rewards for unsolved murders and missing persons.
•Publish a monthly newspaper that prints crime victims’ stories, pictures of unsolved murder victims,
missing persons, wanted criminals and much more

http://www.justicecoalition.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads