FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think there is a reason that DT or anyone else has not be cleared by LE? I just dont understand why they dont clear her if they can. But I am also assuming they have not cleared ST either and it is pretty obvious to me, since he was sitting in front of me in NC when somer disappeared, couldnt drive, didnt have a vehicle and couldnt walk, that he is not a suspect.

For what it's worth, in the MPR Diena says she left work (upon getting text from SP).

If it turned out that she had left work at lunchtime and not returned, that would be a red flag. But if she did leave at lunch, it would make sense that Diena's coworkers said she left without indicating anything was wrong. Because nothing was at lunchtime.

Yes, but it also said in the MPR that she got the text from SP at around 4:00 p.m.

The lawyer is an "entertainment" lawyer amid other things

the interesting part is that he was also hired by BL, father of little Shaynia Davis...
who is in another state....he represented him also

donations...foundations....who knows?? Maybe this lawyer has found a niche

~~~~~
Regarding the guy who was supposed to be at the house...he is an "indigo child" himself, and a "healer" etc...has a website about it
which I think some sleuthers said had been "revamped" since the tragedy

What help could an entertainment lawyer/liason between LE and DT have to do with that?

Just because he specializes in certain areas does not mean he doesn't know the law in other areas. In fact he does know it since he passed the bar. No matter what he could get her to the right people.

Thanks to ShareTheLight (whose post I bookmarked) and Chee (who posted the information that ShareTheLight found):

Posted by Chee-7:41pm-11/12-thread 17-post 727

The lawyer didn't speak in the 6pm clip... at the end of the video, the reporter, Jeannie Blaylock said the attorney said sheriff besler asked him (the attorney) to watch out for the family.

I'm going to send an email to Jeannie and see if she will clarify/verify this for us. It might take her a couple of days to get back with me, but I'm confident she will.

Could Michael Freed be associated with the Justice Coalition?

Does anyone think there is a reason that DT or anyone else has not be cleared by LE? I just dont understand why they dont clear her if they can. But I am also assuming they have not cleared ST either and it is pretty obvious to me, since he was sitting in front of me in NC when somer disappeared, couldnt drive, didnt have a vehicle and couldnt walk, that he is not a suspect.

If they cleared everyone but DT .. what do you think would be happening right now out side her house?

I do not think that ST would ever be considered a suspect(no reason to clear).....but those around Somer are a diff story.....kwim??

I didn't know she had changed divorce lawyers.

I mean I know the divorce was initiated May 4, 2009 (date filed) ... but I just figured the divorce attorney she has now is the one she started out with.

IDK though.

Initially in the divorce she was representing herself and was until after somers death.

IMO these parents in these very public cases need an attorney to help them with interviews. We all know that the parents are often found guilty in the area of puclic opinion long before any facts are released. Every thing they say can and will be used against them by the public. Again, this is my opinion only.

Yes, but it also said in the MPR that she got the text from SP at around 4:00 p.m.

I believe she did. Because phone records would show that.

So I guess the idea that she left at lunch is a bust?

I don't think anyone will be cleared until someone is charged. Then we are all cleared as far as the LE sees it.

LMAO - yeah she's here now, in South Louisiana. Just kidding obviously.

I don't feel I have been disrespectful at all to anyone here. I have most certainly not attacked anyone here. I have stated my opinions. I have asked questions. I feel I am within the TOS here. I may not be in the majority as far as opinion of DT goes, but that's my right.

I just don't see blameing this on a mother until there are facts to back it up. That's all.

IMO I can state that as often as I see fit.

I agree, that's your right.

We dont know what time lunch was?

If she was leaving work at 4, I don't think that was lunch. Dang but I wish we could find that article about her coworkers.

But she met SP for lunch.

And then returned to work (in order to then be able to leave work at 4 when she received the text from SP).

My head is spinning.

If she was leaving work at 4, I don't think that was lunch. Dang but I wish we could find that article about her coworkers.

But she met SP for lunch.

And then returned to work (in order to then be able to leave work at 4 when she received the text from SP).

My head is spinning.

Lunch could have been anytime?
12-1
1-2
2-3

IMO these parents in these very public cases need an attorney to help them with interviews. We all know that the parents are often found guilty in the area of puclic opinion long before any facts are released. Every thing they say can and will be used against them by the public. Again, this is my opinion only.

Not every parent of a murder victim has televised interview or media outlets.
I never saw E.O's parents doing them. But, then again. I don't have cable TV. There was another case right after S where the husband reportedly killed the two children and then himself while she was in the shower. No witnesses. So many people speculated about her and her tragedy. I never saw her on the news or internet videos either.

It was a choice she made. It was not a requirement that she do the televised appearances. The only interview I ever heard of that she turned down was with AP newspaper reporter. No video, no DT? JMO

My post was in response to her being able to have left at lunch and not returned, therefore being able to change clothes at lunch.

I don't think that scenario is possible. (The coming home for lunch and not returning to work.)

In the MPR she says she got the text at about 4 and left work. So no matter what time she had lunch with SP, she returned to work (based on the facts LOL in the MPR). May have worn those clothes to work, may have changed at some point upon returning home with A. Coan or if she stopped at home before that.

My post was in response to her being able to have left at lunch and not returned, therefore being able to change clothes at lunch.

I don't think that scenario is possible. (The coming home for lunch and not returning to work.)

In the MPR she says she got the text at about 4 and left work. So no matter what time she had lunch, she returned to work. May have worn those clothes to work, may have changed at some point upon returning home with A. Coan or if she stopped at home before that.

If she left at 4pm to look for somer she would be in OP at 4:35?
Where did she look from 4:40 to 5:10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member