FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prolly could have done that 5 minutes ago, but now my head's spinning from reading Eliza's find. Lawdeemussy!

p.s. - A+ Eliza!

Yeah, a definate A+ for Eliza, but there are a couple of posters at news4jax that think I'm nuts for bringing up WWN when I asked Jennifer Bauer to check out AMD since she is talking to locals.

I really don't believe rags like that one, but if there is any truth to that article, AMD is just as sick as JH is and these people seem to be missing that point.

Sheesh.

neighbors said the family was someone they just didn't notice.............wierd
and that they never talked
and they just up and left quickly!
He stole from his room mates
just saw on HLN
he lived in gano house from Sept til Dec IIRC
Somer gone in Oct.
3 residents and his vehicle wa searched!
he flew under the radar!

Yeah, a definate A+ for Eliza, but there are a couple of posters at news4jax that think I'm nuts for bringing up WWN when I asked Jennifer Bauer to check out AMD since she is talking to locals.

I really don't believe rags like that one, but if there is any truth to that article, AMD is just as sick as JH is and these people seem to be missing that point.

Sheesh.

I am proud of you to contact Jennifer Bauer!!!!
So it's a rag, who cares..........
there is much more to this family!!!!
We need to find out more about JH and his back ground.
How long he has flown under the radar.
What he has been doing.
IMO, Somer was not the first and only victim of this monster!

Even Ted Bundy told us that '*advertiser censored* started him going on his fun killing sprees'
I am against all *advertiser censored*!
Love, sex IMO, should be a beautiful fun emotion between 2 mature people. IMO
not woman & children on tape in pictures that degrade them!!
I'll shut up now........but this is IMO

I am proud of you to contact Jennifer Bauer!!!!
So it's a rag, who cares..........
there is much more to this family!!!!
We need to find out more about JH and his back ground.
How long he has flown under the radar.
What he has been doing.
IMO, Somer was not the first and only victim of this monster!

She is blogging from Mississippi and there is a comments section on her blog so I asked her if she could look into it since she is talking to the locals. I agree that there is much more to this family and that's why I asked.

On the news at noon on Channel 4, Jennifer spoke to JH's aunt who has the same last name as the lady in the WWN article. Coincidence maybe, but I think not. It never hurts to look into something like that, IMO.

The Clay County Sheriff's Office was made aware of possible child *advertiser censored* on a computer owned by Jarred Harrell, 24, on August 4th. By September 25th, the Attorney General's Cyber Crimes unit had the computer to assist in forensic analysis.
A spokesperson for the Attorney General says that work began on October 9th and was completed November 12th.
Seven-year-old Somer Thompson was last seen walking home from Grove Park Elementary School October 19th.
The Clay County Sheriff's Office never asked for the analysis of Harrell's computer to be fast-tracked or made a top priority, Sandi Copes with the Attorney General's office told WOKV.
Copes says had a request been made it likely would have been honored and could of cut down the time for analysis to less than a week.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2010/02/attorney-generals-office-no-in.html

After I read this article I still have a problem with the timing of the child *advertiser censored* charges seeing that the work was done before thanksgiving. It is now Valentines day.. It took that long to arrest him on the child *advertiser censored* charges?

From what this article says, he really was not on the radar of LE... I believe their interest in him came from the tips provided and his behavior (moving etc)...

When they say the wheels of justice turn slowly I guess they aren't kidding eh???

It does make sense it could be him.If they did get evidence from the house or dumpster at the renovated house on Gano.He lived near this house he would have known if the house was vacant and about the dumpster.

Does he still have the camaro? Just wondering if it might have been repo'd. [No good reason for that wondering, though.]

Pretty amazing it's on that google map.

You said he had a white camaro in your news update so i posted the picture of the white camaro at his home on Gano.

After I read this article I still have a problem with the timing of the child *advertiser censored* charges seeing that the work was done before thanksgiving. It is now Valentines day.. It took that long to arrest him on the child *advertiser censored* charges?

From what this article says, he really was not on the radar of LE... I believe their interest in him came from the tips provided and his behavior (moving etc)...

When they say the wheels of justice turn slowly I guess they aren't kidding eh???

Thank you for the article.

Work began on October 9th so you'd think that something like that would have been fast tracked... Especially after Somer disappeared and was found murdered.

I am glad that the former roommate and her parents turned this freak in. I just wish that he had been arrested before October 19th.

"There was a large quantity of child erotica and *advertiser censored*," the report says. "The forensic analysis also revealed that there were 15 images of child *advertiser censored* that had been deleted from the computer."

Would those 15 deleted images be retrievable by someone who knows what they are doing? It seems strange that 15 would be deleted but all the others left.

If the story about the alleged perp's mother is true, it would appear that child sex abuse may be an actiivity that is accepted.

That guy she "married" in the article, is an inventor and he has crazy stuff on the net. He really has an ego like one cannot believe.

I think that there is going to be waaaaay more to this story when it all comes out.

She is blogging from Mississippi and there is a comments section on her blog so I asked her if she could look into it since she is talking to the locals. I agree that there is much more to this family and that's why I asked.

On the news at noon on Channel 4, Jennifer spoke to JH's aunt who has the same last name as the lady in the WWN article. Coincidence maybe, but I think not. It never hurts to look into something like that, IMO.

I believe the aunt (KM) is JH's mother's sister or possibly niece (but I think sister). KM is AD's friend on FB. AD is his mom.

Thank you for asking Jennifer to look into the article. I do realize it's quite possibly a complete sham. But there are a few things that are very real - the photo in the article, for one. AM (the mother in the article) looks like AD (JH's mom). The girl in the photo behind her looks like AD's daughter (SC - she's a friend of AD's on FB) - blonde hair and all. And the guy that both mother and 8-year-old daughter (ack!) supposedly married - JN - is still shouting from the rooftops how God made him do this or that (just google him, he's out there).

So there are some elements of the story that are true, IMO... Or maybe all got a few bucks to play along... who knows!

"There was a large quantity of child erotica and *advertiser censored*," the report says. "The forensic analysis also revealed that there were 15 images of child *advertiser censored* that had been deleted from the computer."

Would those 15 deleted images be retrievable by someone who knows what they are doing? It seems strange that 15 would be deleted but all the others left.

No problemo for the FBI, CIA whomever, to retrieve what's on that computer. One does have to wonder what was on there.

I think there will be lots more to coming out if this is true, regarding his childhood etc. He may have grown up in a very disturbing family.

Yes. If they know about them and can say that they are child *advertiser censored*, then the images were at least partially viewable.

Deleting something off of your hard drive merely makes the physical hard drive space available for something else to be written to that particular space. If nothing gets written over your deleted file, the data remains and is accessible with a recovery program.

I believe the aunt (KM) is JH's mother's sister or possibly niece (but I think sister). KM is AD's friend on FB. AD is his mom.

Thank you for asking Jennifer to look into the article. I do realize it's quite possibly a complete sham. But there are a few things that are very real - the photo in the article, for one. AM (the mother in the article) looks like AD (JH's mom). The girl in the photo behind her looks like AD's daughter (SC - she's a friend of AD's on FB) - blonde hair and all. And the guy that both mother and 8-year-old daughter (ack!) supposedly married - JN - is still shouting from the rooftops how God made him do this or that (just google him, he's out there).

So there are some elements of the story that are true, IMO... Or maybe all got a few bucks to play along... who knows!

Ive been sluething away on FB too, but my head is starting to spin! lost in a sea of friends of friends and connected last names!

Are you wondering or asking if AMD is the mother of JH?

You know on AMD F.B. it list Callahan as her home, and a home in Callahan also has been searched in this case I tried to look up her current last name in the county records to see if they have property and could not find under that spelling, also I was curious if I "know of" them. (Not by the FB photo)
Also as a foot note: (little history)
The last name "M" is a very common name in Callahan long history in the town. There are 2-different spellings of the last name and two different families. One family is very wealthy and the other spelling is just common people or not as wealthy more lower blue collar class.
I wasn't sure if that was AMD maiden name or not. But could not find that spelling in county records.

Maybe deleted were recent, personal, local or identifiable victims--vs not personally victimized, randomly circulated, and/or untraceable images eg? :confused: w/e the reason it's all just plain sickening, and needs the harshest penalties possible. :furious:

:parrot:

Makes me so ill that people use God as an excuse to molest children! Bringing back memories of a true story I read about the cult "Children of God"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicamcolon