FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW what big news. I hope to high heaven this is the person and they can put this case to rest.

I haven't read but a few of the last pages - has anyone else run his home address (Rolling River) on his arrest warrant? It goes to a baby clothing/furniture store, gee whiz:
http://www.middleburgcivicassociation.com/
are you talking about the link provided? I am confused..

news4jax @ 5:30 p.m.

Father of roommate says he had no idea JH had moved in w/his parents and didn't connect it to Somer.

LMazzeo says that the neighbors she has interviewed say they never saw him there.

Lived in Jax most of his life. Worked in Fleming Island recently. [Showed a shot of the exterior of a restaurant, but I didn't catch the name nor recognize the logo. I don't get out much, lol.]

WOW what big news. I hope to high heaven this is the person and they can put this case to rest.

I haven't read but a few of the last pages - has anyone else run his home address (Rolling River) on his arrest warrant? It goes to a baby clothing/furniture store, gee whiz:
http://www.middleburgcivicassociation.com/

Didn't someone local post about a used clothing store or something like that way back in October? Not sure, but I think that shop would have been in Orange Park, not Jax [where his Rolling River addy is] nor Middleburg [the town your link is for, I think.]

AMD is from Lucedale, MS. She went to George County HS.

I am 99.9% certain that she is JH's mother.

She is the wife of GLD, owner of the Gano home. It has been reported by news organizations that GLD is JH's step-father.

Her affiliation to amateur radio and her call letters are the same as that of GLD.

Her daughter SC is JH's brother. SC is the owner of the address that JH used when he got several traffic violations.

There are absolutely NO online records from George County, MS so I cannot find Birth/Marriage/Death records. The county itself does not even have a website.

That's disturbing that he lived with his sister for a while, I believe she has two small children.:furious:

I posted this before but didn't publish.

My post was about the "why now?"

Not taking into consideration the Thompson case:

(1) the police was aware of the *advertiser censored* collection in JH's computer back in August.

(2) The arrest warrant for that was signed August 10th.

(3) He lived in town, at the Gano address from August to December.

My question being... why wasn't he arrested under that warrant signed back in August before now?

I believe they have more than the *advertiser censored* collection and his weird behavior to suspect him on the ST case.

Didn't someone local post about a used clothing store or something like that way back in October? Not sure, but I think that shop would have been in Orange Park, not Jax [where his Rolling River addy is] nor Middleburg [the town your link is for, I think.]

Could this be it, altough it's not a store. Looks like she sells baby items at craft shows...

http://festivalnet.com/fno/members/101486/info.php

You may be thinking about "The Clothes Closet" on the side road next to Orange Park AA off Gano.

http://wokv.com/localnews/2010/02/attorney-generals-office-no-in.html

After I read this article I still have a problem with the timing of the child *advertiser censored* charges seeing that the work was done before thanksgiving. It is now Valentines day.. It took that long to arrest him on the child *advertiser censored* charges?

From what this article says, he really was not on the radar of LE... I believe their interest in him came from the tips provided and his behavior (moving etc)...

When they say the wheels of justice turn slowly I guess they aren't kidding eh???

I havent completely caught up with the thread yet but I wonder if this is another Roy Kronk type situation....and perhaps the roomies tried a few times to be heard by LE.

I posted this before but didn't publish.

My post was about the "why now?"

Not taking into consideration the Thompson case:

(1) the police was aware of the *advertiser censored* collection in JH's computer back in August.

(2) The arrest warrant for that was signed August 10th.

(3) He lived in town, at the Gano address from August to December.

My question being... why wasn't he arrested under that warrant signed back in August before now?

I believe they have more than the *advertiser censored* collection and his weird behavior to suspect him on the ST case.

BUT-why wasnt he picked up before he had a (possible) chance to kill Somer?

Dear mods,
can we have a thread just for this guy and his family???? and his crime????
and not on our Angel Somer's thread???

news4jax @ 5:30 p.m.

Father of roommate says he had no idea JH had moved in w/his parents and didn't connect it to Somer.

LMazzeo says that the neighbors she has interviewed say they never saw him there.

Lived in Jax most of his life. Worked in Fleming Island recently. [Showed a shot of the exterior of a restaurant, but I didn't catch the name nor recognize the logo. I don't get out much, lol.]

OMG... Someone please find out what restaurant in Fleming Island.

I want to know if it is anywhere near the office complex/dumpster that I was talking about earlier in this thread.

I'd love to stay to catch up and post, but dinner is almost done. I just wanted to check in real quick and see if there was anything new.

I'll try to come back later this evening...

news4jax reports -

CCSO received JH's computer on 8/13. Interviewed JH. He didn't want to talk to them.

They got a search warrant for the computer on 10/9.

From Sheriff of CC:
"An investigation into any allegation of child *advertiser censored* involves more than.... it is a painstaking task of [veryifying download times, bank transactions, etc.]"

AMD is from Lucedale, MS. She went to George County HS.

I am 99.9% certain that she is JH's mother.

She is the wife of GLD, owner of the Gano home. It has been reported by news organizations that GLD is JH's step-father.

Her affiliation to amateur radio and her call letters are the same as that of GLD.

Her daughter SC is JH's brother. SC is the owner of the address that JH used when he got several traffic violations.

There are absolutely NO online records from George County, MS so I cannot find Birth/Marriage/Death records. The county itself does not even have a website.

Here is info on AMD http://www.meetup.com/Amelia-Island-Business-Group/members/11104422/

Dated Dec.31, 2009 says she has been employed two months in Fernadina Beach, Fl. which would be Oct. 2009. Also found but have to re-find a picture of her with the name AD with the "M" name under the AD.

news4jax coverage (cont'd)

Aunt loves him w/all her heart. He did not do this.

Sheriff of Lauderdale County says "This is Clay County's case." "I'm just the gatekeeper. [JH has no charges in Miss.]"

JWaugh is still in Meridian. County shut down due to bad weather. Timeline for extradition is ot firm.

Search for evdence takes them to Gano Ave house and Nassau County.

BEAUTY & THE BEEF is the restaurant. Fired for losing his temper. I think they said Sept.

ElizaAvalon...

I saw your post about where did the work info come from because Jarred's myspace is private...

Well... he has 2 profiles. One states that he lives in Orange Park & the other in Jacksonville. You would NEVER know that the two are the same until you click view more pics on the "public" one. It's the same exact pic that shows on the private one. The public one looks very "fake" to me. I don't know that the work history is gospel either. I just posted "this is what that myspace says"... The guy was sneaky. he probably had multiple myspaces & facebook accounts...but honestly, probably more on the myspace side since kids seem to use it more (shaking my head in disgust) ... The "friends" he has listed on there seem to be people from all over the US & Canada. He only has bout 13 friends.

and what do you know... the myspace is now GONE! ... i just tried it out and it has been removed & so has the "private" one. ...

I think we just got another answer to our questions... this guy was prolly all over the internet doing shady things... some of his user names are jarr3dh, yurrio and psycholama420... he is an internet gamer...he belongs to multiple gaming sites...

OMG... Someone please find out what restaurant in Fleming Island.

I want to know if it is anywhere near the office complex/dumpster that I was talking about earlier in this thread.

I'd love to stay to catch up and post, but dinner is almost done. I just wanted to check in real quick and see if there was anything new.

I'll try to come back later this evening...

Just so it doesn't get lost:

Beauty & The Beef

news4jax reports -

CCSO received JH's computer on 8/13. Interviewed JH. He didn't want to talk to them.

They got a search warrant for the computer on 10/9.

From Sheriff of CC:
"An investigation into any allegation of child *advertiser censored* involves more than.... painstaking task of [veryifying download times, bank transactions, etc.]"
I'll say it again...Beseler can comment all he wants but if these questions persist there needs to be a thorough investigation into the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member