FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi,

Long-time lurker here. This may have already been talked about but I've read that Tammy could have possibly been pregnant at the time of her disappearance. Did she tell someone about it before her disappearance? What's the evidence that would suggest she was pregnant?

In all the reading and researching I've done I have yet to find any actual evidence that she was really pregnant. No one has come forward that I can find out about saying she told them that she was pregnant. I wish I could find that little piece of the puzzle too. I also wish I could find out who this Joe was who stated he had proof Tammy and some other actresses were sold to some Arabs. According to him they thought they would be coming back. I can't find where I read that being as I have read so much. And the fact there were no more entries after he offered up a picture of the actresses and proof of what he claimed. This case is one that for some reason I can't steer myself away from. I only wish I could find the answers needed to put this mystery to rest and give Ms. Suzanne some peace.

Is there an official list of Jane Does who've been ruled out? Namus doesn't have any posted.

I went through the Jane Does in Florida and Cali. and I think I found a possible list of those that could be Tammy. Let me know if any of these have been ruled out already.
554UFFL- Been ruled out but I think it's worth a second look.
HC378
1276UFFL
117UFFL
412UFFL
150UFFL
222UFFL
1274UFFL
665UFFL
1275UFFL
426UFFL
398UFFL
22UFCA- This one's listed as being a little younger then Tammy but I really think it should be looked at.
63UFCA
101UFCA

I went through the Jane Does in Florida and Cali. and I think I found a possible list of those that could be Tammy. Let me know if any of these have been ruled out already.
554UFFL- Been ruled out but I think it's worth a second look.
HC378
1276UFFL
117UFFL
412UFFL
150UFFL
222UFFL
1274UFFL
665UFFL
1275UFFL
426UFFL
398UFFL
22UFCA- This one's listed as being a little younger then Tammy but I really think it should be looked at.
63UFCA
101UFCA
Thank you.I'm sorry I have not answered here.But I have been sick in the hospital a few times.I have looked into these Jane Does.Some do not have DNA on them to check.Tammy can only be ruled out through MTdna.I am told My DNA is in CODIS and with the University of Texas if there is a match they said it would come up.I am looking for Unidentified Jane Does that do not have DNA listed for them and if they have MTdna listed also.NAMUS has removed that information so we can not see that now.

It is so sad to come back to websleuths and this case and find no more information than was known when I took a break from here. Tammy happy 4th of July... you are still being thought of and never will be forgotten. Hopefully one day there will be the answers needed to put this to rest. And Ms Suzanne, I still think of you often and my heart always goes out to you when you come to mind. You have been so diligent in finding her. I hope wherever she is she knows you never have given up.

Thank You.No I won't ever give up.Today she has been missing for over 30 years.I just want to know is dead or alive? Is she ok? Please.

Hello everyone I have been doing some research and I have found an 18 year old girl who was found dead in February 1984 almost 7 months after she went missing but this girl is the right height and weight she is blonde with curly hair and hazel eyes. Which is the description for Tammy Lynn. She is called the Broward County Doe. From Cocoa beach to that county it's only 30 miles. The only thing that does not fit is she may have a gap in teeth this seems like a super strong possibility.

If you read my comment below please let me know if you have heard of this one. Because I feel like I was really onto something.

k1OrSGY.png

Zq4sDlG.png

Because Tammy doesn't have dental records available it's a good idea to look for Jane Does that might not have DNA and compare their teeth to Tammy's in these photographs.

I remember Dr. Jan Garavaglia used this unique method when she compared the contour of Colleen Orsborn's teeth in her photograph to the Jane Doe's teeth, who was eventually identified as Colleen.

I checked this Jane Doe many years ago.She does not appear to be Tammy.I did ask them to check DNA anyway with her just to make sure.I put out that picture on top of Tammy in the post above to check her teeth with Jane Does awhile ago.I asked someone to do a screen shot for me from the Unsolved Mysteries segment.

Apart from her concerns prior to her disappearance of being stalked/harassed, had she ever been stalked or been a target before she disappeared?

Happy Birthday Tammy.I have looked a long time to try and find her.I just want to know if she is ok.Is she dead or alive.Please.

Ms Suzanne, it is very much worth noting that the official web site for Unsolved Mysteries now allows people to submit stories. There is also an official YouTube channel now. The mother of Rachel Runyan, a murdered child who was profiled on Unsolved Mysteries in 1989, has created a video that is on the YouTube channel in question. Ms Suzanne, you should consider making a video about Tammy's case for submission to the official web site. Check out the following links:

http://unsolved.com/archives/tami-lynn-leppert

http://unsolved.com/content/submit-stories

I cannot believe this has gone on so long. Don't know why I'm surprised because there are so many people that are missing and never found. But for some reason, Tammy (and Suzanne) have a piece of my heart. I wish you the best.

Now is the time and the anniversary July 6 1983 my sister Tammy Leppert went missing.Please keep her in your prayers to find out what happened to her.I just want to please know is she dead or alive.

How ironic that you should post now. I just posted something the other day because I submitted her story somewhere but can't remember where. So wherever I sent it I hope they look into it. Happy birthday Tammy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it
Back