GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Docket:
92 -- 6/9/2020
6/9/2020 JUDGE SALVADOR, TATIANA

93 -- 6/9/2020
6/9/2020 ASST. STATE ATTY. ANDERSON, LAUREN MARIE

94 -- 6/9/2020
6/9/2020 ASST. PUB. DEF. BEARD, JOSHUA ANDREW

95 -- 6/9/2020
6/9/2020 DEFENDANT PRESENT IN JAIL

96 -- 6/9/2020
6/9/2020 OTHERS PRESENT: APPEARED VIA ZOOM

97 -- 6/9/2020
6/9/2020 PRETRIAL 06/30/2020 9:00 AM - 508 5TH FLOOR, 501 W ADAMS ST JACKSONVILLE FL 32202

Hearings:
6/9/2020 9:00 AM PRETRIAL 5th Floor 508

6/30/2020 9:00 AM PRETRIAL 5th Floor 508

link: CORE - Clerk Online Resource ePortal

Forensic report sheds new light on arrest of Taylor Williams’ mother

"The detective asked the witness what she believed happened to (name redacted). The witness told police, the report said, that she thinks Williams “starved her, locking her in the room. Not feeding her. Starved her to death"

So did the witness come to that conclusion after Taylor's death or suspected it before?
May the person(s) responsible for Taylor's Death feel the same pain as Taylor did. Solitary confinement, no food.

Who in the world is this "witness" and what made her come to these conclusions? I could NEVER say this about any of my friends, day care parents, family...and if I could, you better believe CPS would know about it. I just don't understand...

Is this the apt they moved from or the new one they moved to?

The reporting is confusing, but it seems to denote that the photos of the mess were taken at the Southside Villa apartment, and the photos of the guns were taken at her new Brentwood place. The earlier link above clarified that blood on the door handle was from the Southside apartment.

It is shocking that LE got to take hundreds of photos from an apartment she vacated, unless that is how she left it after she moved out.

It is distressing that murder charges have yet to be laid against Brianna W. Obviously no gunshot evidence showed up in Taylor's autopsy, which resulted in an unknown cause of death. I suppose if a bullet missed any bones it wouldn't show up in badly decomposed remains.

BW tried to kill herself when Taylor's remains were found. She knew Taylor's disappearance was now proven a false report and she thought she was toast. But like every child murderer who has no remorse, mommy took her chances on pleading not guilty to every charge, regardless of the evidence of abuse and lying to LE.

Too bad she survived the suicide attempt. jmo

The reporting is confusing, but it seems to denote that the photos of the mess were taken at the Southside Villa apartment, and the photos of the guns were taken at her new Brentwood place. The earlier link above clarified that blood on the door handle was from the Southside apartment.

It is shocking that LE got to take hundreds of photos from an apartment she vacated, unless that is how she left it after she moved out.
I thought the same thing. It is confusing. If I recall the movers didn't indicate that sort of mess. And didn't she have both rentals for quite awhile? Surely little Taylor was not living in that mess.

It's almost as if mom led two lives.

Tuesday, June 30th:
*Pretrial Hearing (via Zoom) (@ 9am ET) – FL – Taylor Rose Williams (5) (last seen per witness (A.B.) on May 21, 2019, last day in daycare was April 29, 2019, reported missing Nov. 6, 2019 by mom; found in wooded area in a shallow grave between Linden & Demopolis, AL. on Nov. 11, 2019; id’ed on Nov. 16, 2019) - *Brianna Shontae Williams (27/now 28) “mom” charged (11/12/19) & arrested (11/13/19) , re charged (12/4/19) & arraigned (1/8/20) with 2 counts of 3rd degree culpable child neglect & 1 count of giving false info to LE during investigation (F3). Plead not guilty. $500K bond reduced (11/13/19) to $100K & changed to $1.1M (11/21/19).
*Charged (amended 3/9/20 additional charges) & arraigned (4/7/20) with willful torture, unlawful caging, tampering with evidence (F3) & 1st degree aggravated child abuse. Plead not guilty. Total bond $1.1M.
Court documents suggest that Williams tortured, maliciously punished or caged Taylor sometime between the last time the girl was seen alive in April and Nov. 6 -- when Williams reported her missing.
Bond conditions: GPS or ankle, no alcohol, no contact with witness or co-defendant, no firearms or weapons & no internet.

Court info from 11/13/19 thru 4/7/20 reference post #379 here:
Found Deceased - FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

5/10/20 Update: Pretrial hearing has been cancelled due to the coronavirus & rescheduled on 6/9. 6/9/20 Update: Via Zoom. Williams waived right to speedy trial. The State Attorney’s Office has provided Williams’ defense lawyer with more discovery material in the case & also been given 31 pages of supplemental reports from the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office. The report is expected to reveal whether or not bloodstains found at Williams’ Southside apartment were from Taylor. The pre-trial hearing held via Zoom was only a few minutes long but Jacksonville attorney Rhonda Peoples-Waters said the FDLE’s forensic report could be a turning point in the case. If they believe this blood kind of contrasts or defies what Brianna told them as to what happened previously with her daughter or links her more to the death of Taylor, then the state attorney’s office will have the option to upgrade the charges. According to evidence released in the case, investigators found possible bloodstains in six locations in the apartment, including inside a closet. Court documents suggest that Brianna Williams tortured, maliciously punished or caged Taylor sometime between the last time the girl was seen alive in April and Nov. 6, 2019 -- when Williams reported her missing. Williams due back in court June 30.

I thought the same thing. It is confusing. If I recall the movers didn't indicate that sort of mess. And didn't she have both rentals for quite awhile? Surely little Taylor was not living in that mess.

It's almost as if mom led two lives.

The movers did say it was messy and it was kinda hard to pack the mess n move at the same time

Right and I remember people doubting much of what the movers claimed , thinking they were just trying to get thier 15 min of fame . I think just generally it was assumed to be rumors. This was one case that even on SM people seemed to IMO really didn’t have anything bad to say about this mom. I swear I remember seeing a interview just a quick couple min of the woman mover giving a statement but now I can’t find it so maybe it’s my imagination .
This case was so unusual IMO,MOO because it seemed like this mom was treated differently. On all platforms i didn’t see the usual outrage against the mom. I mean I know here we have to treat parents like victims until LE says otherwise . But in most cases parents /guardians etc. are totally convicted in court of public opinion even in cases where they are totally innocent. Not so much the case here at all. Even when she was arrested her peers the general public etc seemed to be way more trying to excuse her. Like they couldn’t believe she was capable or it was mental break if she did. When the movers spoke out they seemed to be knocked down and criticized. It’s just a very different case from
The norm this “mother” had so much support like she could do no wrong , however it felt like little Taylor didn’t have a voice , much less outrage for what happened to her . It was more of poor Brianna what about Taylor? It’s baffled me from day one.

Thanks for the links. When the movers arrived (girl and her fiancee), Brianna said her daughter was having a shower and they never saw her. The only furniture that were asked to move that wasn't piled up at the front door was a child's bed from a bedroom. Seeing the LE photo of a long ago deceased Taylor's little bed in a bedroom at Brianna's new apartment sent chills down my body.

This monster mother, who has entered a plea of not guilty on all charges, passed that bedroom door to a room that consisted of an empty child's bed, everyday and went to work as usual. She needs to be put away for life.

Docket:
98 -- 6/30/2020
6/30/2020 JUDGE BLAZS, KEVIN

99 -- 6/30/2020
6/30/2020 ASST. STATE ATTY. ANDERSON, LAUREN MARIE

100 -- 6/30/2020
6/30/2020 ASST. PUB. DEF. BEARD, JOSHUA ANDREW

101 -- 6/30/2020
6/30/2020 DEFENDANT APPEARANCE WAIVED

102 -- 6/30/2020
6/30/2020 PRETRIAL 08/04/2020 9:00 AM - 508 5TH FLOOR, 501 W ADAMS ST JACKSONVILLE FL 32202

Hearings:
6/30/2020 9:00 AM PRETRIAL 5th Floor 508

8/4/2020 9:00 AM PRETRIAL 5th Floor 508

link: CORE - Clerk Online Resource ePortal

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads