Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ignorant as to how the girlfriend would have access to the "IP6 address" that would indicate from where the text to her son, allegedly sent by Taylor, originated. Wouldn't the girlfriend have had to get that information off Taylor's phone itself?

I am assuming he means iPhone6. If so, that could be found using Find My iPhone or calling the service provider.

Same.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
That's sad but I'm not going to judge Taylor without hearing her side.An ex is going to naturally blame the other person for everything and play the victim.

First, thank you, thank you AbuDrake for coming here and providing an insight in to Taylor. Personal insight is very important in any investigation (as you well know).

I have a few questions for you AbuDrake.

World Series of Poker? She played in 2007, but hasn't mentioned it since. She had the opportunity to go anywhere in the world during the course of our marriage - she was rarely working and we were doing quite well financially. She never mentioned wanting to go anywhere - but did occasionally reference her NYC-born father's dream of making enough money to retire to "Cahsta Reeka." I've done some thinking on that possibility, and don't think it's realistic. She's never traveled abroad, has no language capability or inclination towards foreign cultures, has no friends down there, and isn't habituated to making trips to unfamiliar places.

I am assuming that if she traveled somewhere they would be able to track her movements on a plane, train, or bus....

Nope, wrong case. We met after I graduated college, before I started my service.

Nobody that I can think of has a long-term relationship with Taylor enough to want to harm her. Self harm is unlikely too...that's for people find fault with themselves and don't think there's hope for the future. She thinks she's the victim of XYZ and that some scheme will get her revenge...not a suicide profile in my layman's opinion. I do think she'll resurface one day soon. My best bet is that she's trying to figure out how to do so now...but doesn't know what story to tell. Perhaps she wanted to wait for this all to blow over, but it's just getting worse for her. A friend who knew her well back in the day said "Maybe she doesn't know how to come back. What would you say to everyone if you were her in this situation?" But - I could be wrong, and she could genuinely be in trouble. That's why I'm here - maybe I can help someone figure out where she is in case she needs help?

Drake is handling things quite well. His world is about having fun with his friends, playing sports and going to school...he wasn't too interested when I told him that nobody has heard from her a while and we don't know where she is. He is the most resilient kid I've ever met. Ever seen those National Geographic photos of kids playing in squalor, oblivious to the rubble and misery around them? That's Drake. He just wants to be happy and focus on good stuff in life. I think we could all take a lesson from the young man, actually. (And the fact that we live in a pretty idyllic neighborhood helps out - he's totally insulated from all of this).

You have said that self harm is unlikely. In reading this thread, before getting to this quote, self-harm was on my mind. I am wondering about this for a couple of reasons. If she was accustomed to getting away with deception, maybe her "house of cards" was coming down. Maybe she felt cornered and didn't know a way out. I know of many narcissists that I would have never dreamed that they would harm themselves (because they love themselves too much), but they did. Taking a quick breath, is there any way that the pressure was becoming too much? Is there any chance that this could be a possibility.

I am concerned about a romantic love triangle. The areas of concern for harm usually come from
a) money
b) romance
c) personal revenge
d) stranger danger

I find the area of money on her person to be especially concerning. If she thought she met a "new" friend, she could have been a target. Some money missing does also concern me. If police are considering her disappearance voluntary, they may be missing an opportunity to find clues in the missing money. The new romance, maybe an even newer romance, or someone promising to help her get out of paying you...

If she is off the grid, she may just be holing up somewhere with someone new. She could hide for a long time with that amount of cash. However, she may eventually come out of hiding if she cannot keep a long-term commitment with someone else.

I appreciate your openness and candor. I do ask, have the police "investigated" you for involvement in her disappearance?

Someone mentioned that she was seen with Drake recently. When did he return to you?

A comment by Nancy was peculiar to me. She basically said she didn't think this was in character for Taylor. I would think a mom - even an adoptive one - would say emphatically, "THIS IS NOT in her character to be out of touch with me... her son... her loved ones... I found it a little odd. Has she been out of touch with her mom lately?

I am also concerned about mental stability. When did it show up in her other family member? Could she have been declining due to a mental illness not yet admitted?

Same.

My old friend with similar personality traits uses medical drama as a quick connection point with people among other methods... although it seems against the image Taylor wants to project, could that be a way to trace her locale if still on same insurance and can access if had contact with medical professionals (I'm sure she knows HIPPA well but I can see my spouse's EOB at least)?

I was one of the types that fell for it all, became bff's immediately, got her out of trouble and/or other help at all hours and all times, unquestioning, until she sucked the life out of me, the lies came home to roost and I just had to stop all contact.

My old friend still seems to go through people at an amazing pace. My sympathies are with you, AbuDrake. It's exhausting to love someone who can so easily manipulate that love, yet you still believe in the person you see way down deep. It hurts.

MOO.

Since we are not privy to LE's investigation, I would have to say I can understand the quietness from the ppl close to Taylor. I also realize that bad things can happen to anyone regardless what their history is. With that said, all cards should be on the table because I can see multiple theories in this case.

That's sad but I'm not going to judge Taylor without hearing her side.An ex is going to naturally blame the other person for everything and play the victim.
I wasn't. I was simply noting I had a friend also who exhibited similar personality traits, and I have sympathy for AbuDrake. I'm also very sad for my former friend, not judgemental, just sad for how she got that way and who she could have become.

AbuDrake has court records and other public docs so is not just spitting venom. He's shown nothing but concern, in fact, and a rational approach.

MOO

I wasn't. I was simply noting I had a friend also who exhibited similar personality traits, and I have sympathy for AbuDrake. I'm also very sad for my former friend, not judgemental, just sad for how she got that way and who she could have become.

AbuDrake has court records and other public docs so is not just spitting venom. He's shown nothing but concern, in fact, and a rational approach.

MOO

A person can not judge a person solely on past or present court cases. We do not know all the facts in this case, just one side. Yes it looks like Taylor made some poor choices BUT she has not had the chance to publicly speak out yet. Im with holding judgment until further info arises.

MOO

You have jumped to conclusions that she is the only guilty person in the divorce.Shouldn't you wait and hear the other side?

You have jumped to conclusions that she is the only guilty person in the divorce.Shouldn't you wait and hear the other side?
I haven't jumped to any conclusions and nothing I've said indicates I have. Again, there are public records with facts and I am simply expressing sympathy for someone whose situation I can empathize with.

Please go read the public records rather than reflexively object to me.

Report from last person who saw her: $30k in cash, $30k cashiers checks, and she left $19k cashiers check back at her house. The rest of the 100k is unaccounted for. She's a subcontractor for large PI firms whose clients are mostly insurance companies. AFAIK, her work centered around catching 'disabled' people doing non-disabled stuff at the beach, around town, etc.

was girl friend last to see her a d did she know about the money?

No - best guess we have is that she was leaving a *different* girlfriend's house on Friday morning and getting into the Uber.

My question #1: Which girlfriend saw Taylor with the money? Was it the "roommate girlfriend", or the "different girlfriend"?

My question #2: Did the "different" girlfriend actually report that she saw Taylor getting into the Uber on Friday morning? If not, then who did? A neighbor? We don't expect identification of that person, just asking where that report of someone seeing Taylor getting into the Uber came from. Just the knowledge that you are aware that this report is credible.

Ok, I'm going to go there. I mean no disrespect to you AbuDrake. You have provided us with information and your time. I'm sure we all appreciate that. Here goes nothing:

Were you questioned as a possible POI? If so, what cleared you?

My apologies if anyone finds this question offensive, but I'm not sure anyone asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question #1: Which girlfriend saw Taylor with the money? Was it the "roommate girlfriend", or the "different girlfriend"?

My question #2: Did the "different" girlfriend actually report that she saw Taylor getting into the Uber on Friday morning? If not, then who did? A neighbor? We don't expect identification of that person, just asking where that report of someone seeing Taylor getting into the Uber came from. Just the knowledge that you are aware that this report is credible.

You have a good point regarding the Uber. I wonder if LE has confirmed that story. It seems like they should be able to track down the Uber driver and find out to where Taylor got a ride.

from this article http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...es-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator:

Meanwhile, police removed her car from outside of the home Thursday night at her roommate's request. "We removed the vehicle for safekeeping. We didn't get a search warrant. We did not seize it. We took it for safekeeping at the request of her roommate," Wood added.

Sorry if it's already been posted and mused upon - and even if it has, another good reminder. Something to chew on. Not sure I've ever heard of something like this in an MP case.

Ok, I'm going to go there. I mean no disrespect to you AbuDrake. You have provided us with information and your time. I'm sure we all appreciate that. Here goes nothing:

My apologies if anyone finds this question offensive, but I'm not sure anyone asked.

[emoji1319]

Someone finally asked the question I have most been wondering about.

Thank you.

At some point, the kid gloves must come off. But I'm trying mightily to keep mine from coming off. They almost have a mind of their own.

from this article http://weartv.com/news/local/pensac...es-to-help-find-missing-private-investigator:

Meanwhile, police removed her car from outside of the home Thursday night at her roommate's request. "We removed the vehicle for safekeeping. We didn't get a search warrant. We did not seize it. We took it for safekeeping at the request of her roommate," Wood added.

Sorry if it's already been posted and mused upon - and even if it has, another good reminder. Something to chew on. Not sure I've ever heard of something like this in an MP case.

Thanks, AZ. That is a very good article. It is chock full of useful information. It's certainly worthy of reposting. (IMO)

I am not necessarily suspicious of the ex husband but have known many service members who have the same methodical, answer-for-everything, seemingly cold affect and it is off putting IMO (and I attribute it to the profession), so I choose to mostly sit on my hands (warm in their kid gloves) for this one.

Remember there are always AT LEAST 2 sides to every story. I'd like to hear from the GFs. But more than that, I'd like her to show up, own up, and move on. That last article stated that she texted with her son EVERY DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21