Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abudrake...are you in contact with Taylor's employer who is concerned about her missing?

No. I don't want to endanger her employment prospects. When she comes back - she will need to be able to earn a living if she wants to get well, and I do NOT want to endanger that for her.

Has anyone hired their own PI to look into anything or maybe to even look for TW.? since Drake is 7 he will be googling soon enough so maybe should just use her initials

I think that genie is out of the bottle, friend.

And no, nobody's hired a PI that I know of...but given that Taylor was employed by a number of PI firms I imagine that they're all working to help find her.

And with that, if the PI agencies she works for are worth anything, they will have already been reading here, and already know. So pooled resources might be a better alternative, with finding Taylor being first priority. And then she can deal with any fallout later...
(imo)

Thank You AbuDrake for answering my questions. It can't be easy with all of us asking such random questions, and that you may have already answered.
I'm trying to get a better picture in my mind of Taylor, what occurred leading up to this event, is there a pattern, rhyme or reason to her just 'poofing'.
And was it the 'norm' that she didn't have constant, consistent contact with your son, based on what you've provided that answer is yes, at least in the last year.

I would like to ask, had she ever been under medical care for any mental health issues, bi-polar, paranoia, etc that could account for some of her off the wall stuff? I completely understand if you feel this is none of my (our) business.

Drake is handling things quite well. His world is about having fun with his friends, playing sports and going to school...he wasn't too interested when I told him that nobody has heard from her a while and we don't know where she is.

RSBM
RBBM

It breaks my heart that your and Taylor's son appears not too interested that his mother has stopped communicating with him after he and Taylor had been in consistent contact by phone.

Do you think he's upset with his mom, maybe even angry at her for abandoning him? Can he even understand at age 7 what "nobody has heard from her a while and we don't know where she is" means?

I tend to focus most on the well-being of children stuck in the middle of messy divorces so please don't be offended by my concern. I guess what I'm saying is that he may not be as resilient as you say and hopefully you're way ahead of me and looking out for his best interests. I know it isn't always easy.

I hope Taylor will come home soon.

Hi AbuDrake,
Thank you for answering our questions. And let me echo what others have said: it is commendable and a testament to your love for your son that you have remained a steadfast and supportive co-parent with Taylor, despite the circumstances.

I did have one question re beating the polygraph... wouldn't an arrest and/or conviction show up on a criminal background check (perhaps rendering a polygraph irrelevant regardless)?

Incidentally, my ex, my grown daughter and her family, and I live along the I-10 corridor from Pensacola (ex) to New Orleans (daughter) and in between (me). We are at your service if there is anything we can do to help.

Hoping for the best possible outcome for all of you.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I live in the New Orleans area. Although I am more of a homebody since I had my son than the social butterfly of years prior, I will definitely look well at her pictures and keep my eye out. Here's the good thing--- New Orleans is the smallest big town you Will ever encounter. The one thing about a town that is so friendly is that no one goes unnoticed. Bars are plenty and bartenders and patrons have good memories. If she connects with people, I can pretty much guarantee she was hanging around some bars here. Even nondrinkers socialize at bars here. It's just kind of what we do. Fuethermore, the bars hwre have personalities. The qualities you described her being drawn to, there are several bars that would be good options to have someone ask around. If you know the area the ex lived in, you can message a me and I might be able to give you some leads. I'm not trying to go against rules of teling someone to message, but obviously, we woukdnt want to give out location of a person openly.

And yes, Abu. I have definitely come to have a respect for Minecraft that I didn't expect to. I may or may not admit that my son largely learned to read and spell by watching Dan tdm type lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lets all hope that Taylor has disappeared under her own volition, due to the fact things were getting too much for her and she needed a break. However as time has passed she now realises the consequences of her actions and is trying to figure out a way to come back with a story that sounds credible.

This I feel is a potentially a dangerous time, having somebody who may be of unsound mind, that may have the feelings of being trapped or cornered into making a Very Big decision.
Having possibly made unsubstantiated comments, Post #144, referring to taking Drake away from his father is concerning and she may feel as though she has nothing left to lose. ( lets hope this is not the case )

I would purchase a GPS tracker piece of jewellery or something of that nature, that looks inconspicuous and ask Drake to wear it, I know she is ex LE so she probably will spot it but you never know. ( the phone is the first thing you would get rid of )

If Taylor has met with foul play, I apologise in advance to her family and loved ones of speaking disrespectfully about her.
Lets hope she is found safe and well,so she can get the help she requires and deserves.

Could Taylor have changed her appearance by now? Abu, you mentioned the work she used to do for the PI firm involved watching people claiming to be disabled when they were not. I assume (but I might be wrong) that she has had some training in (and by the sound of it, a natural talent for) becoming inconspicuous, and blending in when needed, in addition to easily connecting with others in non-suspicious ways. Could she have become someone else, got false papers, a new life story, and a completely new look? Does she have visible physical features that cannot easily be changed?

Another thought I had, over the past three weeks, could she have communicated with Drake secretly in some way? It would explain why he doesn't seem to be missing her phone calls. Could she have told him to keep it a secret between the two of them? Could he have access to phones somewhere that you are not aware of (friend's house, school)?

Lets all hope that Taylor has disappeared under her own volition, due to the fact things were getting too much for her and she needed a break. However as time has passed she now realises the consequences of her actions and is trying to figure out a way to come back with a story that sounds credible.

This I feel is a potentially a dangerous time, having somebody who may be of unsound mind, that may have the feelings of being trapped or cornered into making a Very Big decision.
Having possibly made unsubstantiated comments, Post #144, referring to taking Drake away from his father is concerning and she may feel as though she has nothing left to lose. ( lets hope this is not the case )

I would purchase a GPS tracker piece of jewellery or something of that nature, that looks inconspicuous and ask Drake to wear it, I know she is ex LE so she probably will spot it but you never know. ( the phone is the first thing you would get rid of )

If Taylor has met with foul play, I apologise in advance to her family and loved ones of speaking disrespectfully about her.
Lets hope she is found safe and well,so she can get the help she requires and deserves.

I think it would also be a good idea to make Drake's school aware of what is going on and clarify with them who is and is not allowed to pick him up.

More Info on Taylor on Brian Muhlbach, of Resource Investigative Services facebook-

One of my investigators of two years has come up missing. Her friends and family have not heard from her since September 7th and her vehicle and all personal belongings were left at her residence in Pensacola, Florida. She allegedly texted a friend the day before disappearing stating that she needed to get away for a couple days and has not been heard from since. Cell phone records indicate her phone has not been used since she disappeared.

^^^^^ This post make me wonder if Taylor is in danger. I realize many ppl have issues and a few skeletons in their closet but Taylor was exposed to many elements, perhaps dangerous or harmless investigative work .I think, jmo, that this opens up a huge window of possible theories that perhaps she did not leave voluntarily. It would be interesting to find out what type of cases she was exposed to in her career. Maybe someone else wrote the text about her having to get away for a few days. It has happened before in other cases that texts were sent from a sp. JMO

Am I the only one that feels we are blaming a victim here? Plenty of people have beefs with others when they go missing and are still victims of foul play. Plenty of stories here on WS where the authorities are saying no foul play and they end up homicides.
We are smarter than this y'all. Let's start looking at who may have wanted to cause Taylor harm, instead of who she is trying to get over on.
I have a really bad vibe here and feel like we should be looking at this in a very different way. Prayers for Taylor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More Info on Taylor on Brian Muhlbach, of Resource Investigative Services facebook-

One of my investigators of two years has come up missing. Her friends and family have not heard from her since September 7th and her vehicle and all personal belongings were left at her residence in Pensacola, Florida. She allegedly texted a friend the day before disappearing stating that she needed to get away for a couple days and has not been heard from since. Cell phone records indicate her phone has not been used since she disappeared.

^^^^^ This post make me wonder if Taylor is in danger. I realize many ppl have issues and a few skeletons in their closet but Taylor was exposed to many elements, perhaps dangerous or harmless investigative work .I think, jmo, that this opens up a huge window of possible theories that perhaps she did not leave voluntarily. It would be interesting to find out what type of cases she was exposed to in her career. Maybe someone else wrote the text about her having to get away for a few days. It has happened before in other cases that texts were sent from a sp. JMO

[BBM]
Oh, but wait. I thought she was last seen on Friday, the 8th of September, getting into the Uber with the backpack containing $60K? Then, she last texted her son on Saturday night, the 9th of September. Or am I getting confused?

I'm I the only one that feels we are blaming a victim here? Plenty of people have beefs with others when they go missing and are still victims of foul play. Plenty of stories here on WS where the authorities are saying no foul play and they end up homicides.
We are smarter than this y'all. Let's start looking at who may have wanted to cause Taylor harm, instead of who she is trying to get over on.
I have a really bad vibe here and feel like we should be looking at this in a very different way. Prayers for Taylor.

I totally agree. I haven’t commented, but once to say my feelings are against TOS.

I’ve messaged the company she works for. They are not treating this as voluntarily missing. I agree with them. Her divorce/custody/money issues were far from over IMO. She also had a job that would have put her in danger I would think....

From reading elsewhere, It's obvious that Taylor's family and friends are worried sick. I just hope that LE takes their concerns seriously and digs deeper.

Am I the only one that feels we are blaming a victim here? Plenty of people have beefs with others when they go missing and are still victims of foul play. Plenty of stories here on WS where the authorities are saying no foul play and they end up homicides.

Yes.We also have to be fair and careful and realize we are hearing one side of the story.Taylor may have a totally different version.

From reading elsewhere, It's obvious that Taylor's family and friends are worried sick. I just hope that LE takes their concerns seriously and digs deeper.

JMO, but I think there is a lot to uncover in this case. I previously stated many ppl have skeletons in their closet but so much angles to go on this case. Hoping we all can help find a trace to where she is or help her if she is in danger.

Purely thinking out loud here. When you look at Taylor's pictures, her weight and complexion seem to have changed quite a bit in a few years. Was she into something? I think there was mention of her affair with someone who had a substance abuse problem

As a PI, are you ever given access to use aliases? I would assume that uber would be taking her somewhere local. After that, a plane or train ticket would require ID. Not sure about a bus.

Is it possible she manipulated the wrong person? Met someone who wasn't pleased she was ex law enforcement?

i may have missed this but who saw her leave with 60k in cash in a backpack? If I was leaving with that cash, I certainly wouldn't tell anyone how much I had!

x2 about the text, could be she didn't send it.

I actually know someone so similar. And someone back there was right- she was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder. (Not Taylor, the person I knew). That's why when the stories sound unbelievable, I believe them. That was a nightmare ride I hope I never get trapped on again. And it's never ending. It just starts right back up, when it pulls in the station.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Same.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm the ex-husband in question. Jethro, I'm impressed by your reasoning - it's spot on for the most part. Here is what you are missing:

1) Taylor has a well documented history of fraud and deception. As you may have picked up from the court documents, she was caught lying many times in the final hearing about the nature of her income, and defied the court's order to replace the money she withdrew. When that money was un-frozen after the trial, she withdrew all of it (12JUN17). It's highly unlikely that this is anything but an attempt to abscond with that money. She knows this is criminal-level contempt and isn't keen to appear in court to face up to what she's done. That's why she filed that letter about going to help her family in Irma's path. She just wanted to roll the date to the right as she finished the process of stashing the money somewhere. And indeed - she was last seen on Friday with backpacks containing $60k in cash and cashiers checks. Next court date is fast approaching - when that threat is gone, she'll probably resurface shortly thereafter.
2) Taylor voluntarily sent Drake to live with me last year. To her great credit (which the court recognized in the final judgment), she realized that he wasn't doing well in her care, and sent him up to live with me. She then tried to claim that sent him to me for medical reasons...but that didn't quite hold up in court. Further, the Guardian Ad Litem's report was conclusive for reasons I won't get into in public.
3) Taylor last contacted Drake on Saturday night. Her girlfriend (with whom she has been living - and who appears to be a sweet and genuine person) provided me an IP6 address - it plots in Reserve, LA...a cell tower on I-10.

Now - a quick word of admonishment. As those of you who read the court documents know, I am a special operations officer. That means I'm in the business of piecing together intelligence to figure out what's really happening. Taking stabs in the dark with fragments of information is dangerous - please refrain from doing so. I applaud Jethro for his analysis of this situation, and I encourage the rest of you to follow suit. Read all the court documents. Get a sense for who this person is. If you look at Taylor and see an LEO, mother, and divorced wife...you are missing the most critical information and drawing the wrong conclusions. I understand that most of the critical information is not available to you - and I'm not about to air her dirty laundry in public. This is doubly the case because Occam's Razor still suggests that she's not able to be found because she doesn't want to be found. She has every reason to avoid court and continue to try and hide that money. Now that this has blown up out of proportion to what she expected, coming back is even harder.

I hope I'm right - the alternative, that Drake's mother is in serious trouble somewhere - is not what anyone wants to see. My goal is for her to rebound and defeat what demons she's currently facing. I want to be able to have an amicable, cooperative relationship with her and have her help in raising Drake. I appreciate that y'all are working towards this goal as well - please do continue to try and find her. I welcome any questions you may have - Jethro, please take lead on sorting through the ones that may be relevant and reach to me directly.

I'm ignorant as to how the girlfriend would have access to the "IP6 address" that would indicate from where the text to her son, allegedly sent by Taylor, originated. Wouldn't the girlfriend have had to get that information off Taylor's phone itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr