Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent some time really going into the FB of TW. I am more concerned with a particular time frame. It looks to me as some changes in appearance over the last year or so. Was there potentially something personal she could have been going through? I am not at all trying to speak badly, she just looks a little bedraggled.

I know it looks and sounds like she enjoys all types of firearms. Is is possible she could have been involved in a business or person who is not above board and she was inadvertently drawn in and is now hiding from those people?Firearms (illegal sales) can be a tough, cut throat and dangerous business. I am read a book recently, where a former FBI investigator was tricked into working for gun smugglers and arms dealers. He was then on the run to avoid being caught by the kingpins. Sort of like mafia type.
That could also explain why she particularly wanting to keep DW safe. Maybe she is away and staying out of contact with everyone, to keep them safe.

Grasping at straws, but we need some type of scenario to think about.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Ok....so AbuDrake have you been in contact with the friend who last knows she got into an Uber? I ask because I know you have covered all the other bases with contacting her current girlfriend and her previous out-of-state girlfriend.

<modsnip> Let's wheel this back on track to where it was ~48 hours ago. That was helpful and generated some leads.

Please, read the court documents that are readily available to the public (flcourts.gov) before you post anything! At a minimum, go see her own words (2 days before she disappeared) about her impending emergency departure from the area. Next, read her father's affidavit in response.

<modsnip>

Glad we didn't scare you off. I reread some news reports earlier and the cell phone not being used is one of the more alarming pieces of this. Have ever known her to have any sort of pay-as-you-go cell phone? Or have any sort of alternate phone?

I spent some time really going into the FB of TW. I am more concerned with a particular time frame. It looks to me as some changes in appearance over the last year or so. Was there potentially something personal she could have been going through? I am not at all trying to speak badly, she just looks a little bedraggled.

I know it looks and sounds like she enjoys all types of firearms. Is is possible she could have been involved in a business or person who is not above board and she was inadvertently drawn in and is now hiding from those people?Firearms (illegal sales) can be a tough, cut throat and dangerous business. I am read a book recently, where a former FBI investigator was tricked into working for gun smugglers and arms dealers. He was then on the run to avoid being caught by the kingpins. Sort of like mafia type.
That could also explain why she particularly wanting to keep DW safe. Maybe she is away and staying out of contact with everyone, to keep them safe.

Grasping at straws, but we need some type of scenario to think about.

Check out the court order from 05JUN. It references the large amount of unexplained income that we found via subpoena, but (as the court put it) 'she failed to sufficiently explain.' It is possible that this is illicit income of some sort - but more likely that she's just being paid under the table for her work at gun shows, etc.

Ok....so AbuDrake have you been in contact with the friend who last knows she got into an Uber? I ask because I know you have covered all the other bases with contacting her current girlfriend and her previous out-of-state girlfriend.

No, I have not spoken with anyone except the "Roommate girlfriend" who reached out to me. I've struggled to decide what is the right thing to do here. I want to ask all these questions of the various witnesses myself...but decided against it for two reasons. #1 - don't want to interject myself into her circle of friends. When she comes back, she'll need them, and it'd be wrong to hurt that. #2 - PPD appears to be doing a damn good job of this. I don't think that I'd help if I duplicated their efforts.

I don't know much about gun shows (or guns either tbh). How would something like that be advertised? Is there a website that would announce locations? If so, maybe one of her missing posters could be placed on the page.

No, I have not spoken with anyone except the "Roommate girlfriend" who reached out to me. I've struggled to decide what is the right thing to do here. I want to ask all these questions of the various witnesses myself...but decided against it for two reasons. #1 - don't want to interject myself into her circle of friends. When she comes back, she'll need them, and it'd be wrong to hurt that. #2 - PPD appears to be doing a damn good job of this. I don't think that I'd help if I duplicated their efforts.

Thanks AbuDrake....does anyone know whose house she was at when the Uber was there for her? Do you know but don't want to interfere?

Glad we didn't scare you off. I reread some news reports earlier and the cell phone not being used is one of the more alarming pieces of this. Have ever known her to have any sort of pay-as-you-go cell phone? Or have any sort of alternate phone?

We call that a 'burner phone. She's never referenced using them directly, but she has told me about having a SIM chip that would obscure her phone number or make it appear as whatever she wanted. Given how common burner phones are among the prepper crowd she has been running with recently, I think it's almost certain that she'd use them -and cycle through them- as she goes.

I don't scare easily. But I am running up a sleep debt by spending so much time here...I need to back away a bit.

Check out the court order from 05JUN. It references the large amount of unexplained income that we found via subpoena, but (as the court put it) 'she failed to sufficiently explain.' It is possible that this is illicit income of some sort - but more likely that she's just being paid under the table for her work at gun shows, etc.
Thank you. I have not read that. I must have missed that info. I always try to match up clues, while I attempt to think outside box. Very interesting! Thanks again for sharing your insight with us.

I don't know much about gun shows (or guns either tbh). How would something like that be advertised? Is there a website that would announce locations? If so, maybe one of her missing posters could be placed on the page.

I don't either...not my scene. The only company I know she worked for I can't find on Google Maps anymore. It's in the SW part of Jacksonville, FL and is some kind of tactical/police store that has their own line of gear. I believe it's run by a couple of 19th group guys but am not certain.

We call that a 'burner phone. She's never referenced using them directly, but she has told me about having a SIM chip that would obscure her phone number or make it appear as whatever she wanted. Given how common burner phones are among the prepper crowd she has been running with recently, I think it's almost certain that she'd use them -and cycle through them- as she goes.

I don't scare easily. But I am running up a sleep debt by spending so much time here...I need to back away a bit.

We understand the sleep debt. I hope you do know that many of us take this very seriously and investigate leads on our own time away from this thread. Though we may not be here opining each night, please do know that we are focused on this case and doing what we can to find some leads.

Thanks AbuDrake....does anyone know whose house she was at when the Uber was there for her? Do you know but don't want to interfere?

Report from 'Roommate girlfriend' to me: Taylor was at 'other girlfriend's house and left via Uber.

We understand the sleep debt. I hope you do know that many of us take this very seriously and investigate leads on our own time away from this thread. Though we may not be here opining each night, please do know that we are focused on this case and doing what we can to find some leads.

I deeply appreciate the effort. Thank you - to everyone who is trying to help.

Report from 'Roommate girlfriend' to me: Taylor was at 'other girlfriend's house and left via Uber.

And this may have been the 1st time each woman spoke to each other about Taylor? Do you know either of these women from your time living in Forida as well or is this new news for you?

It might be good to hire a PI.

I'm aware of at two that are already working on the case. I imagine there are more. She was working for numerous companies as a subcontractor, and I would expect that a company of PIs would look into the reason why one of their subcontractors disappeared....especially a skilled, charismatic, attractive young woman.

In any case, I am in no position to do so. I'm in dire financial straits from this divorce and was really counting on Taylor to pay at least some of what she was ordered to...I can't even afford to put Drake back in karate once the current tuition runs out.

And this may have been the 1st time each woman spoke to each other about Taylor? Do you know either of these women from your time living in Forida as well or is this new news for you?

This is all news to me. I've never met any of her new Pensacola circle of friends - she only moved there in August.

IIRC, the reason that "roommate girlfriend" was so upset when she called me is that she found out about the relationship...and the reason "other" girlfriend told her stuff is that she was also unaware of the other relationship. I have doubts about my memory here, and how credible it is even if I remember correctly. It's just too dramatic and salacious.

This is all news to me. I've never met any of her new Pensacola circle of friends - she only moved there in August.

IIRC, the reason that "roommate girlfriend" was so upset when she called me is that she found out about the relationship...and the reason "other" girlfriend told her stuff is that she was also unaware of the other relationship. I have doubts about my memory here, and how credible it is even if I remember correctly. It's just too dramatic and salacious.

Thanks for all you've shared AbuDrake....it sounds very tiring and overwhelming. Take care of self and your son and we are all hoping for a bright outcome for all.

Jmo but I am not seeing foul play at all. Clearly she had reasons to vanish, possibly more so than any case I can recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard