Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AbuDrake, back to the IPv6 that was brought up before. You mentioned it came from a screenshot from GMail. Was this an e-mail header or something else? Is there a time stamp associated with that? Thus what day is associated with Reserve, LA?
When you log into gmail from a computer. You can view login history. It shows you the IP address used for login as well as devices used to login.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

When you log into gmail from a computer. You can view login history. It shows you the IP address used for login as well as devices used to login.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Not only that, if location services are turned on, you can even see a map of your travels from any given day!

Last night AbuDrake answered my question about that and said it was the GF that reported Taylor missing. That is why I was questioning about what day Taylor went missing which the GF, via AbuDrake, says was the 8th while the missing posters have the 7th.

But which GF the one she had breakfast with or the one she went with to get the money? Who saw her get into the UBER?
Way to many players in this card game!

Why she has the cash?

We don't know what any of the friends know about the money.

From what I understand it was the FRIENDs Safe Deposit box soooo my guess is they all knew about the money.
IMO she was hiding this money.

According to the VI, her belongings were in the truck because she was in the process of moving in with her GF. Or at least that's how I understood it.

Now this is interesting......
Was she moving in with GF or was she going to move away?
Just a thought!

Now if she was going to grab the money come back and leave since this is where the cashier checks were makes sense IMO

So the question is if that was the plan what happened.

This is also something to think about!

Now this is interesting......
Was she moving in with GF or was she going to move away?
Just a thought!

Now if she was going to grab the money come back and leave since this is where the cashier checks were makes sense IMO

So the question is if that was the plan what happened.

This is also something to think about!

IF I’m keeping it all straight, this is what I’ve gathered, from what VI said...

GF (girlfriend) lives at the home at which Taylor had her belongings in a ‘moving truck’ in the driveway. From what I understand, Taylor was in the process of moving in with GF. Back a few pages, someone asked if this was a rented moving truck. & said something along the lines of, if so & IF Taylor left on her own, why she would purposely leave her things in said truck to accrue charges over this length of time.
VI replied to the question & said the ‘moving truck’ was borrowed from another friend-who also owns a Billiard Company/Establishment-unsure which! (I will refer to this friend as ‘billiard friend’.) It was also stated by VI that Billiard Friend was pretty irked about her truck having not been returned before now. To my knowledge, Billiard Friend has no other dealings with Taylor. At least none that have been stated. I could have missed this though!

GF was also the person with whom Taylor made breakfast on the morning of the day she went missing. Per VI, GF stated at approx 10am, she went her way to run errands; & Taylor went another way with the intention of meeting up with another friend (I will call this friend Bank Friend) to go to WellsFargo to the safe deposit box to retrieve money.
Per VI, GF did not & has not seen Taylor anymore after approx 10am. However, according to the info provided by VI-GF appears to have been aware of Taylor’s intentions to retrieve the alleged money, as well as knowing where they money was being ‘stored’. Whether she knew the exact amount or if she was going off of what Taylor told her the amount was-I don’t think anyone knows that answer.

Questions that I don’t believe have been covered regarding this part of Taylor’s day.

1. What was Taylor’s demeanor during breakfast with the GF? Normal? Did she appear stressed? Were they getting along?
2. How did Taylor travel to meet up with Bank Friend, considering her vehicle was left at GF’s home?
3. Who left the home first, Taylor or GF?
4. Did Bank Friend pick Taylor up?
5. Did Taylor take Uber to meet Bank Friend?
6. Has anyone seen this money with their own eyes? Does/Did it truly exist?
7. How well does GF know Bank Friend? Is it possible Taylor had some ‘business dealings’ with Bank Friend she was going to handle on this morning?

Now, all of that considered, I am under the belief that Bank Friend is the one who saw Taylor last & subsequently saw her get into the Uber. (Bank Friend very easily could have requested the Uber on her personal app, relieving Taylor of this task & eliminating any trail on Taylor’s debit/credit card.) This is where it gets confusing for me, but, the details are a little sparse on this part of the story. The lack of information regarding Bank Friend is what has me puzzled & worried at the same time.

Please tell me I’m not the only one who has concluded based on the information available, that the last person to see Taylor was Bank Friend?

ALL MOO & JMO!! [emoji4]

The report about the cash is second-hand information. The original source is the friend who lent her the moving van, and appears to be a reliable person. Taylor had reportedly stored the cash and cashiers checks in that friend's safe deposit box @ Wells Fargo, and then got it (with the friend) from the bank the day before she disappeared. Again - this is second hand information but the sources have no reason to fabricate the info. Exaggerate for dramatic effect, possibly. But I'd assign this a reliability assessment code (RAC) of F3 or F2.

IF I’m keeping it all straight, this is what I’ve gathered, from what VI said...

GF (girlfriend) lives at the home at which Taylor had her belongings in a ‘moving truck’ in the driveway. From what I understand, Taylor was in the process of moving in with GF. Back a few pages, someone asked if this was a rented moving truck. & said something along the lines of, if so & IF Taylor left on her own, why she would purposely leave her things in said truck to accrue charges over this length of time.
VI replied to the question & said the ‘moving truck’ was borrowed from another friend-who also owns a Billiard Company/Establishment-unsure which! (I will refer to this friend as ‘billiard friend’.) It was also stated by VI that Billiard Friend was pretty irked about her truck having not been returned before now. To my knowledge, Billiard Friend has no other dealings with Taylor. At least none that have been stated. I could have missed this though!

GF was also the person with whom Taylor made breakfast on the morning of the day she went missing. Per VI, GF stated at approx 10am, she went her way to run errands; & Taylor went another way with the intention of meeting up with another friend (I will call this friend Bank Friend) to go to WellsFargo to the safe deposit box to retrieve money.
Per VI, GF did not & has not seen Taylor anymore after approx 10am. However, according to the info provided by VI-GF appears to have been aware of Taylor’s intentions to retrieve the alleged money, as well as knowing where they money was being ‘stored’. Whether she knew the exact amount or if she was going off of what Taylor told her the amount was-I don’t think anyone knows that answer.

Questions that I don’t believe have been covered regarding this part of Taylor’s day.

1. What was Taylor’s demeanor during breakfast with the GF? Normal? Did she appear stressed? Were they getting along?
2. How did Taylor travel to meet up with Bank Friend, considering her vehicle was left at GF’s home?
7. How well does GF know Bank Friend? Is it possible Taylor had some ‘business dealings’ with Bank Friend she was going to handle on this morning?

Now, all of that considered, I am under the belief that Bank Friend is the one who saw Taylor last & subsequently saw her get into the Uber. (Bank Friend very easily could have requested the Uber on her personal app, relieving Taylor of this task & eliminating any trail on Taylor’s debit/credit card.) This is where it gets confusing for me, but, the details are a little sparse on this part of the story. The lack of information regarding Bank Friend is what has me puzzled & worried at the same time.

Please tell me I’m not the only one who has concluded based on the information available, that the last person to see Taylor was Bank Friend?

ALL MOO & JMO!! [emoji4]

Billiard Friend and Bank Friend are the same person. See above quote from AbuDrake.

Billiard Friend and Bank Friend are the same person. See above quote from AbuDrake.

Oh my goodness! Okay, so now that changes things, for me, anyhow. I missed that statement. Thank you for pointing that out!!

This is just odd!! Hoping she’s just taking a time out & will return soon!

"Roommate girlfriend" relayed to me that Taylor was leaving "different girlfriend"s house on Friday moring...relayed by "Different girlfriend." After Taylor went missing, "roomate" called "different" and apparently both of them found out about their respective relationships? Separate friend (who is married with children and owns a business) is the one whose safe deposit box was used.

Bear in mind that I have spoken with "roomate" for hours and hours. She has a reliability code of "B" with me, downgraded from "A" only because of her 180 on her willingness to forgive Taylor. I have never spoken with the "different" girlfriend. So that puts this entire exchange at a credibility of 2 or 3.

Bringing above quote forward from our VI. This clarifies that the person who saw Taylor leave is not the Bank/Billard friend. So for anyone keeping track we have:

1. GF who Taylor was moving in with and had breakfast with on Sept 8th-- GF says she last saw Taylor at 10 AM on Sept 8.
2. Married Friend who owns a billiards business, lent Taylor a moving truck and allowed Taylor to keep money in their Safe Deposit box at Well Fargo -- Claims to have taken Taylor to bank to remove the money and cashiers checks from the box.
3. "Different Girlfriend" who says she saw Taylor leave in an Uber Sept 8 (IIRC our VI later clarified that "Different Girlfriend" was not a romantic relationship).

I am still confused on which person received a text saying Taylor planned to get away for a few days. Was it one of the 3 I just listed above or a 4th person?
Also unclear is who was the person that texted Taylor a threat to cut their wrists. One of the 3 or another person?

I have read the entire thread hoping someone has asked this question and i can't see where it has been asked. Can someone help me if it's been overlooked. If abudrake did not have any knowledge or previous relationship with either girlfriend, as he stated previously, then how did they both know to text him and warn him to keep an eye on drake? I believe abudrake stated that he had not ever met either girlfriend and did not know about their life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have read the entire thread hoping someone has asked this question and i can't see where it has been asked. Can someone help me if it's been overlooked. If abudrake did not have any knowledge or previous relationship with either girlfriend, as he stated previously, then how did they both know to text him and warn him to keep an eye on drake? I believe abudrake stated that he had not ever met either girlfriend and did not know about their life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is an excellent question!

I'm sure these friends know of her ex and her son.
I also believe they know a lot more of whats going on.
JMO

ALL MOO & JMO!! [emoji4]
Much of whether or not Taylor was with Bank Friend and/or actually went to the bank can be cleared up by LE. There are cameras inside and outside of banks. Bank Friend and possibly Taylor should be seen on video at the bank branch where the Safe Deposit box is located. There should be a record of Bank Friend accessing their safe deposit box - at any time and not just the day in question. So, LE should be able to know if Bank Friend has been to the safe deposit box at any time in the prior 3 months. This would be important because it is entirely possible that any money that Taylor had was never in a safe deposit box and was somewhere else instead. That is, the whole safe deposit box aspect of this could be a lie.

So, if LE could confirm anything with regard to Bank Friend and a visit to the bank as per what the GF Taylor was living with was told we would be on more solid ground with this case. If the bank visit never happened that day, or on any other day in the past, then we can know that GF is working from what she was told rather than what she knew to be true and we don't have anything to go on.

Taylor had her phone. LE should be able to know where that phone went on the 8th (and prior days for that matter). If LE is ambitious enough if they go through Taylor's phone location records from the phone company and they find it in a residential area (or specific address) they can learn who they might need to talk to. They also could determine, again if they are ambitious, all other phones that are co-located (in the same place approximately) with Taylor to learn of other connections to her or even if someone was following Taylor at any point.

If LE could clear things up in that regard it would be helpful or if they don't care to clear that up perhaps they can get a lead on Taylor.

Naturally, if Taylor is alive she can put an end to all of this mystery. She can simply contact local LE wherever she is. That local LE would have to see her to know she is uninjured, is acting of her own free will, and chooses to not want to be found. That LE would contact Pensacola PD and that should be it, unless there are any warrants for her. She has no obligation to contact anyone else. LE will not divulge her location or who she is with (if anyone) to anyone. As a former police officer she knows this is the simplest and easiest way to put an end to this. This is part of what limits my optimism on Taylor running off to "escape" what was going on with her life. That and the fact that she has made no attempts that we know of to contact anyone.

Perhaps the easiest thing for LE to confirm is whether or not there was an Uber (or similar) or even a taxi. There should be a record of a vehicle or driver sent to an address. If there isn't there was no Uber.

All good points, Jethro4WS, and I agree that LE probably has much more info they are not releasing for a reason. You brought up something I have been wondering about-- As far as I know, there is not currently any warrant out for Taylor's arrest. Our VI says she missed a divorce-related court date and ran off with "his money". Can anyone with legal knowledge enlighten us as to whether a warrant could be put out for Taylor in the future?

All good points, Jethro4WS, and I agree that LE probably has much more info they are not releasing for a reason. You brought up something I have been wondering about-- As far as I know, there is not currently any warrant out for Taylor's arrest. Our VI says she missed a divorce-related court date and ran off with "his money". Can anyone with legal knowledge enlighten us as to whether a warrant could be put out for Taylor in the future?
A search for warrants with the Florida Crime Information Center showed none.

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/restricted/PAS/home/home.jsf

You can go to Missing Persons and find her information there.

attachment.php

Attachments

• TW-FCIC-MP-Info.png
    TW-FCIC-MP-Info.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 362
AbuDrake: I know that in the beginning, the police basically said that they did not suspect foul play. Now that she has been missing this long, do you know if they have changed their tune?

I appreciate you being here and providing information.

Personally, I still think she may have chosen to disappear. She wouldn't be the first, or the last, to make this decision based upon difficult circumstances in their personal and/or financial life.

LE is still investigating TW's disappearance. Detective Gigliotty with the Pensacola PD is the contact 850-435-1900

07SEP is last time TW was seen by the person who reported her missing! TW's Phone has not been used since the day she went missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr